Wheaton, IL
02/27/2020
Always Professional
We have used J & C multiple times, and have never been disappointed. They are always so courteous and professional. Mike always takes time to answer our questions and calls with updates. I feel they are very honest and stand by their work.

I would definitely recommend them!
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you for your continued trust. We take our customer's questions seriously and look forward to handling their vehicle's maintenance and repair issues with a professional, friendly attitude. We're thankful for your business.

Linda S.
Countryside, IL
02/20/2020
I love J and C Auto
The folks at J & C focus on the customer. They are good communicators!
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you so much for the nice words. Our customers are important to us and we strive for a positive repair and maintenance experience for our customers. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

BP
BOB P.
02/18/2020
Great job...even pointed out some much-needed work
I went in for an oil change..not only did they do that, but spotted a problem in the brakes which we need to address pretty soon (you don't want to mess around and neglect brakes!). I would never had found it, or if I did eventually,, it could've been dangerous to drive the vehicle. I really appreciate that! Plus Mike gave some advice on checking another (probably small) problem on another of our cars...so another extra bonus as far as I'm concerned.

This is why we keep coming back here, and this is why everybody should come here for their cars!
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/18/2020

Thanks for the great review! Our customers are important to us and we enjoy building a long term relationship with them. Our goal is to partner with you to make sure that your vehicle is safe and reliable for the long haul. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

WL
WENDY L.
Westmont, IL
Honda Fit
02/16/2020
J & C is a fantastic mechanic and auto body shop. I've been coming here in 1986. I have never been disappointed in their excellent and honest service. Thank you Joe & Mike!!!!!
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/17/2020

Wow! Thanks for the terrific review! We know your time is valuable and we appreciate the trust you place in us. Our customers are important to us.  Our goal is always for our customers to have a positive repair and maintenance experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Carol C.
Buick Rendezvous
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Lynn. She said they were friendly, knowledgeable and timely.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for the great review! We know your time is valuable and we so appreciate the trust you place in us. We're thankful for your business.

PV
Paula V.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Paula said the staff members are the best.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/18/2020

Thanks for the great review!

Tony M.
Dodge Durango
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Tony said this business has good service. They got him in right away to fix his vehicle.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for the great review! Our goal is always to get your vehicle repaired as soon as possible because we know how important our customer's transportation is to them. We appreciate your business.

SK
SUE K.
02/12/2020
Best service
Not only the work done on my vehicle but also the customer service is fantastic.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/13/2020

Thanks for the great review! We so appreciate the trust you place in us and we're thankful for your business.

David H.
Honda Fit
02/12/2020
Trustworthy
Been taking various vehicles to these guys since moving to DG 5 years ago. They do not "push" unnecessary work, and when I have had questions, they are straightforward and transparent. They also stand behind their work.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/13/2020

Thanks for the great review! Our goal is to partner with you and make sure your vehicle is safe and reliable for the long haul. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

SR
Stacy R.
Lexus GX 470
02/11/2020
Always polite, on time and honest!
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you so much for the nice words. We value the trust our customers have placed in us. We are thankful for your business.

Rory B.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Rory said he likes their honesty and pricing, which is better than he found anywhere else. He stated he likes the way they deal with him.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/13/2020

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to give us such a terrific review! We take our customer's questions seriously and look forward to handling their vehicle's maintenance and repair issues with a professional, friendly attitude. We appreciate your business.

John T.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/07/2020
Another superb experience.
I had multiple brake issues. I was worried I’d be looking at serious costs. Instead, the folks at J&C got me back on the road at a very fair fee. Thanks again, guys!
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 02/10/2020

Thanks for taking the time to give us such a great review! Our goal is to partner with you and make sure your vehicle is safe and reliable for the long haul. We look forward to serving you in the future!

Katina B.
Wheaton, IL
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/28/2020
Excellent!
I have been taking my vehicles to J&C for over 10 years. Joe and Mike are professional and honest! They have kept my cars in tip-top running condition. I have recommended their shop to friends and will continue to do so.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/28/2020

Thank you so much for the nice words. Our goal is to serve our customers and to have them feel positive about their auto repairs and maintenance experience. We so appreciate the trust you place in us and we're thankful for your business.

CV
Cathy V.
01/19/2020
Always going the extra mile
Came in for an oil change but was also worried about the tires. They checked it out for me and put air in all my tires. Joe reviewed the next big milestone check for my Toyota. I walked away feeling more confident!
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/20/2020

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to give us such a terrific review! Our customer's concerns are important to us. We look forward to handling their vehicle's maintenance and repair issues with a professional, friendly attitude. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

KA
Kendall A.
Honda Element
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Kendall said she can trust them to tell her the truth and give her an honest price. The guy up front has a very calm manner and is very reassuring.
Mike, Janeen a. from J & C Auto Service responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review our business and for your continued trust.