Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC

SN
SHANE N.
07/23/2019
100% recommend
Just stoped in for an oil change. Service was quick and efficient. The waiting area is nice and comfortable. The gum ball dispenser was a nice touch ;) thank you guys we will be back!!
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/23/2019

We appreciate you guys so much!! Thank you.

MAUDE S.
Oro Valley, AZ
07/23/2019
Very thorough, very friendly, speedy, and not expensive. Highly recommend!

Thank you Maude. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

07/22/2019
They know what they are doing, are professional, trustworthy
They are professional and trustworthy. They know how to deal with clientele, answered all my questions

Thank you for your support!

DAMON G.
07/20/2019
Oil change and inspection
I was greatly impressed with Pusch Ridge Automotive. Jim gave great customer service and the mechanics were professional. I will be back as a long term customer.

Damon, Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business!

STEVE B.
07/20/2019
Honest as Can Be!
I have taken both my car and on the very next day, my wife’s car to Pusch Ridge Automotive and all that I can say is WOW! Both cars had what I, as certainly NOT a mechanic, thought were problems due to new “noises”. Upon inspection, both cars had naturally shown a typical wear due to their ages but nothing needed an immediate fix. So, just as a doctor notes issues about our health, records were entered in our new file which will show the history of both these visits. Then, when it came time to settle up, both inspections were totally free! I would say that between both visits, at least an hour and 3/4’s were taken up. But absolutely no charge. What a way to create a positive buzz! They have made this family a customer for life.
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/20/2019

Steve, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your support.

ROBERT C.
07/19/2019
great place
Great owners, great techs, great service, great all around experience. These guys have earned my business. Thanks guys.

Thank you Robert!

lenny m.
GMC Yukon
07/18/2019
Honest, fair, and just good people
I don’t trust anyone else. The Burris brothers run a clean facility with awesome service and the best price for quality automotive work.

Thanks Lenny! We appreciate your support!

Mercury Sable
07/18/2019
Great people
The people are understanding of customer and not pushy. Good service.
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for your business!

JOSH T.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/17/2019
First time I have taken my vehicle to this nice and new modern shop ,very thorough with my list of concerns ,and had very good communication,gave me options and done in a timely manner,will be back for sure

Thanks Josh! We appreciate your support and taking the time to write a review.

BE
Becky E.
Oro Valley, AZ
07/13/2019
Happy Customer
So happy to find a great place like Pusch Ridge Automotive to take my fleet AND personal vehicles to. Love working with Jim and Jake.
A great find in Oro Valley after multiple disappointments with other shops in the OV.
Highly recommend!

JO
JIM O.
07/12/2019
Fast, friendly and knowledgeable people. This will be my “GO TO “ place from now on!
While this was my first visit I was very impressed with the knowledge of the people and their willingness to explain to me what had to be done. The job required a couple of small replacement gaskets which they installed with no charge (unheard of these days) and the bill matched the estimate!
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/16/2019

Jim, thank you for coming in and trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business!

CT
COREY T.
07/12/2019
Definitely a family business with an added focus on customer service

Thank you Corey!

JERRY H.
Catalina, AZ
07/12/2019
Professional, friendly, clean, work done on time.
They did what they said they would do in the time frame they committed to. This is one of the cleanest shops I've seen in a long time.

Jerry, we appreciate your business and thank you for the review!

AG
ALICIA G.
Toyota Tundra
Friendly staff
Jake was friendly, courteous and offered a lot of useful information to help prevent the problem from happening again.

Alicia, Thank you for coming and taking the time to write a review!

BE
BECKY E.
Ford Expedition
Customer Satisfaction
Unlike other automotive centers that put in a part and declare the vehicle is ready; they actually test to make sure the problem is solved. So pleased with their endeavors to make sure the vehicle was ready. Extremely polite and caring
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for coming in Becky. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Ford Transit Connect
07/11/2019
I took my work vehicle in for a routine oil change and It was in and out in less than an hour! Great service for an amazing price! Cheaper than the brakemasters I would previously take it to. I will most definitely be a repeat customer

Thank you for your support Brit!!

MF
MIKE F.
Honda Ridgeline
Awesome visit
Great, prompt and friendly service

MIKE M.
Ford
07/11/2019
JAKE AND JIM. THEIR GREAT WORK AND PROFESSIONALISM!!
Both Jake and Jim were polite, honest, and professional. They both had a good working knowledge of automobiles. They were very good at communicating with me and helping me with my needs. I very much appreciate their time and work! Thank you !!

Thank you for your support Mike. We appreciate your business.

DF
DEBBIE F.
Ford Edge
07/09/2019
Would definitely recommend.
I like that this garage is family owned, not one if ‘those chains’. Had a service and repairs done on mine, my husband’s and my daughter’s cars. Great people, affordable, and work was done very timely.
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/10/2019

Debbie, thank you for coming in and giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate the support.

RODNEY W.
Nissan Frontier
07/09/2019
Honest
Friendly, honest,efficient. We will definitely be back and referring friends and family. Thanks for getting my truck done so quickly.

Thanks Rodney. We appreciate your loyalty!