Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC

AP
AMANDA P.
07/27/2019
The owners of Pusch Ridge Automotive are so honest and helpful. They really took the time to figure out what was wrong with my car. I will always bring my car here to be serviced!
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you Amanda. We really appreciate your support!

YL
YVONNE L.
07/27/2019
Great first experience
Courteous, friendly and helpful. Very clean establishment and most importantly, no pressure for additional work on my vehicle. Will definitely return.

Thank you Yvonne. We appreciate your business and taking the time to write a review.

ROBERT M.
07/25/2019
Professional, friendly, understanding do great work
Great work, outstanding people. Will not hesitate for a second to recommend

Thank you Robert!

TUCSON, AZ
07/24/2019
They’re the best!
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/25/2019

Thank you for coming in and trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

DT
Don T.
Arizona
Cadillac Eldorado
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Don said the service provided by this business was good.

Thank you for your support!

SN
SHANE N.
07/23/2019
100% recommend
Just stoped in for an oil change. Service was quick and efficient. The waiting area is nice and comfortable. The gum ball dispenser was a nice touch ;) thank you guys we will be back!!
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/23/2019

We appreciate you guys so much!! Thank you.

MAUDE S.
07/23/2019
Very thorough, very friendly, speedy, and not expensive. Highly recommend!

Thank you Maude. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

07/22/2019
They know what they are doing, are professional, trustworthy
They are professional and trustworthy. They know how to deal with clientele, answered all my questions

Thank you for your support!

DAMON G.
07/20/2019
Oil change and inspection
I was greatly impressed with Pusch Ridge Automotive. Jim gave great customer service and the mechanics were professional. I will be back as a long term customer.

Damon, Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business!

STEVE B.
07/20/2019
Honest as Can Be!
I have taken both my car and on the very next day, my wife’s car to Pusch Ridge Automotive and all that I can say is WOW! Both cars had what I, as certainly NOT a mechanic, thought were problems due to new “noises”. Upon inspection, both cars had naturally shown a typical wear due to their ages but nothing needed an immediate fix. So, just as a doctor notes issues about our health, records were entered in our new file which will show the history of both these visits. Then, when it came time to settle up, both inspections were totally free! I would say that between both visits, at least an hour and 3/4’s were taken up. But absolutely no charge. What a way to create a positive buzz! They have made this family a customer for life.
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/20/2019

Steve, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your support.

ROBERT C.
07/19/2019
great place
Great owners, great techs, great service, great all around experience. These guys have earned my business. Thanks guys.

Thank you Robert!

lenny m.
GMC Yukon
07/18/2019
Honest, fair, and just good people
I don’t trust anyone else. The Burris brothers run a clean facility with awesome service and the best price for quality automotive work.

Thanks Lenny! We appreciate your support!

Mercury Sable
07/18/2019
Great people
The people are understanding of customer and not pushy. Good service.
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for your business!

JOSH T.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/17/2019
First time I have taken my vehicle to this nice and new modern shop ,very thorough with my list of concerns ,and had very good communication,gave me options and done in a timely manner,will be back for sure

Thanks Josh! We appreciate your support and taking the time to write a review.

BE
Becky E.
07/13/2019
Happy Customer
So happy to find a great place like Pusch Ridge Automotive to take my fleet AND personal vehicles to. Love working with Jim and Jake.
A great find in Oro Valley after multiple disappointments with other shops in the OV.
Highly recommend!