Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC

JO
JIM O.
07/12/2019
Fast, friendly and knowledgeable people. This will be my “GO TO “ place from now on!
While this was my first visit I was very impressed with the knowledge of the people and their willingness to explain to me what had to be done. The job required a couple of small replacement gaskets which they installed with no charge (unheard of these days) and the bill matched the estimate!
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/16/2019

Jim, thank you for coming in and trusting us with your vehicle. We appreciate your business!

CT
COREY T.
07/12/2019
Definitely a family business with an added focus on customer service

Thank you Corey!

JERRY H.
Catalina, AZ
07/12/2019
Professional, friendly, clean, work done on time.
They did what they said they would do in the time frame they committed to. This is one of the cleanest shops I've seen in a long time.

Jerry, we appreciate your business and thank you for the review!

AG
ALICIA G.
Toyota Tundra
Friendly staff
Jake was friendly, courteous and offered a lot of useful information to help prevent the problem from happening again.

Alicia, Thank you for coming and taking the time to write a review!

BE
BECKY E.
Ford Expedition
Customer Satisfaction
Unlike other automotive centers that put in a part and declare the vehicle is ready; they actually test to make sure the problem is solved. So pleased with their endeavors to make sure the vehicle was ready. Extremely polite and caring
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for coming in Becky. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Ford Transit Connect
07/11/2019
I took my work vehicle in for a routine oil change and It was in and out in less than an hour! Great service for an amazing price! Cheaper than the brakemasters I would previously take it to. I will most definitely be a repeat customer

Thank you for your support Brit!!

MF
MIKE F.
Honda Ridgeline
Awesome visit
Great, prompt and friendly service

MIKE M.
Ford
07/11/2019
JAKE AND JIM. THEIR GREAT WORK AND PROFESSIONALISM!!
Both Jake and Jim were polite, honest, and professional. They both had a good working knowledge of automobiles. They were very good at communicating with me and helping me with my needs. I very much appreciate their time and work! Thank you !!

Thank you for your support Mike. We appreciate your business.

DF
DEBBIE F.
Ford Edge
Would definitely recommend.
I like that this garage is family owned, not one if ‘those chains’. Had a service and repairs done on mine, my husband’s and my daughter’s cars. Great people, affordable, and work was done very timely.
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/10/2019

Debbie, thank you for coming in and giving us the opportunity to earn your business. We appreciate the support.

RODNEY W.
Nissan Frontier
Honest
Friendly, honest,efficient. We will definitely be back and referring friends and family. Thanks for getting my truck done so quickly.

Thanks Rodney. We appreciate your loyalty!

SK
STEPHANIE K.
Very genuine
Our mini van needed the battery terminal changed, so the work they did was minimal, but the guys were very genuine, quoted me a fair price, and were all around just very helpful. We will definitely be using them again, should we need to in the future!
Toni B., Marketing Manager from Pusch Ridge Automotive LLC responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks Stephanie! We are happy that you had a pleasent experience.

LA
LYNDI A.
Kia Soul
07/08/2019
Great service, clean environment, nice people.
Great service, clean environment, nice people. Great air conditioning.

Thank you for your business Lyndi.

TL
TONY L.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/08/2019
Good experience
Staff was very friendly and informative.. fair prices and honest..I wil definitely be going back to them

Tony, we appreciate you coming in!

Andy S.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Andy said the mechanic came out and explained the work that needed to be done before they started. They were hospitable, and offered a fair price. He had a pleasant experience.

Thank you Andy!

RP
Richard P.
ORACLE, AZ
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he would recommend the business for service.

Thank you Richard. We appreciate your business