Business Solutions

Quality Car Care

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Angelia S.
03/29/2022
Super fast nice and friendly
Super fast nice and friendly

Carrie C.
03/24/2022
Great Customer Service
Took my car in to the Augusta Quality Car Care for an oil change. Everyone I talked with was attentive and helpful. Inadvertently, I left my credit card and...

RP
Richard P.
02/02/2022
Atrocious Service
I had my timing chain replaced in August 2021. Three months later, the chain snapped while I was driving 60 on the highway. Their warranty covered the timing...

Mick G.
08/20/2018
Fleet Service
Kent and his team have been taking care of our business fleet vehicles for over 2 years now. His diagnosis's and repair work is impeccable. It's great to...

TC
Toni C.
07/06/2018
Service at it's absolute Best!
I first came to Quality Car Care through my best friend's dad who insisted that I bring my car to Kent! And that I did. Turns out, after two days of...