KEITH S.
10/18/2019
Affordable/ knowledgeable/ completed the job fast..
My 07 escape was having fuel feed issue for over a year,, nobody could figure it out.. they had it solved and fixed in just over one day.. ps... they also in that time replaced rear caliper and brake.. great job..!!!

PD
PUALA D.
Dodge Journey
10/18/2019
James the owner
I am very satisfied with the service I got today. James got my right in and fixed the problem on my car and he is very reasonable with his prices!! I highly recommend Kwick automotive!

DOREEN G.
Milan, MI
10/16/2019
They care about the customer more than the $$
Recently moved to the area. I was dreading looking for a new auto repair shop due to previous unpleasant experiences. On this occasion I took in a car with numerous issues expecting to pay a minimum of $1000. Due to having zero automotive knowledge, I could have been seriously taken advantage of. Not only did I leave with a miraculously repaired car for under $700 (and that included the requested set of tires) but I was referred to a specialty shop for one of the issues because they would have the needed parts in stock for cheaper! I will definitely be using Kwick Auto Repair in the future and would highly recommend them to friends and family.

GB
GARY b.
Saab 9-5
10/15/2019
Friendly, and affordable
They do excellentwork, most of all honest!! They stand by their work too!

WS
william s.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/11/2019
Professional and very reasonably priced. Great to have good service close to home.
......

TG
TOM G.
Romulus, MI
Mercury Mariner
10/09/2019
Honest and affordable
Would trust Kwick Automotive with all my mechanical needs!

Buick Park Avenue
09/27/2019
Awesome customer service
They were very intent on making sure the job was done correctly. They kept looking for problems on my car until the got to the root of the problem. At no extra charge. I thought customer service was a falsehood these days but it's not at Quick Automotive. My thanks to the good guys there.
James P. from Kwick Automotive responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you Randy. Its also rare these days for someone to appreciate the efforts we put in. We are looking forward to your next visit.

PI
PATTY I.
09/20/2019
Amazing car service!!
Was referred by a friend to go to Kwick Automotive to get my car serviced. Was nervous about the cost and how much work might have been needed but I got the call for the estimate I was genuinely surprised. They explained what needed to be done and the cost was definitely affordable. I would highly recommend them for your next car service needs.

09/09/2019
No complaints
Dropped car off and got it back within a few hours. All is working well so far.

PS
PATTY S.
HUMMER H3
08/28/2019
curteous and prompt sesrvice
I love when I pull in they are able to get my car in the shop and complete the work in minimal time.

Chevrolet Colorado
08/22/2019
Kt-Grant
Fast, friendly and excellent service.

KZ
Kristina Z.
Taylor, MI
08/18/2019
Awesome service
Owner is friendly, honest & hardworking. He fixed my car fast & price was very reasonable.

TG
TOM G.
Romulus, MI
Mercury Mariner
08/15/2019
Honest and affordable
I would highly recommend Qwick automotive! They were honest about my repair and were very fast and affordable!

YG
YOLANDA G.
08/07/2019
Always great!!
I only take my truck here. They are so great and I got my car when promised. I feel he truly cares and rates are reasonable.

duke d.
08/03/2019
Janes is a fantastic mechanic and is very nice to deal with. He knows cars like the back of his hand and is very reasonable on cost. Great local shop that works fast and quick.

AD
ANDRE D.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/01/2019
Good Service
Friendly and very informative!! Will be back. Will refer friends and relatives

AF
ALI F.
Jeep Compass
07/29/2019
Awesome Experience!!!
This was the best service I have ever received! Honest, Quick, and Reasonable!

KD

JEFF V.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/15/2019
Kwick and honest
We have used these guys for a few vehicles and they never disappoint. For the most honest and quick turn around this is the place to go. If I can make the 30 minute trip these are the guys I prefer. I have occasionally tried other shops in the area but always walked away wishing I hadn't. Now if I can just get them on my long term project!

WG
WALTER G.
07/11/2019
Quick, friendly!
Great place, quick, friendly and afforadable! I’ll never go anywhere else!