BR
Brent R.
12/04/2019
They are very friendly as well as helpful and knowledgable.
James gave us a detailed breakdown of the repair items allowing us to repair our vehicle in a logical safety-driven predetermined plan. All the employees were very friendly and helpful.

Mike L.
11/27/2019
Great Work
Great experience! James and Ishmael are great to work with. Very friendly, responsive and they do really good work. They repaired my exhaust system as well as a couple of other standard maintenance needs. I will go back.

LU
Lise U.
Honda HR-V
11/22/2019
Superb knowledge and easy explanations
Ryan's is always very knowledgeable about my cars and what MUST be done vs what can be done later. Best, they can explain to me what is going on. Work is professional and highest quality without the dealership inflations.

Mohammed B.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mohammed. He said this business was really good. They fixed the vehicle and he did not have to go back due to problems or concerns with the repair.

AG
Ashley G.
11/10/2019
Great Service!
Ryan’s always provides such great service! My mom, my boyfriend, and myself have all had our cars taken there and they are very friendly, accommodate your needs, and make sure you leave satisfied. Would recommend to anyone!

AG
Anantha G.
Michigan
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Anantha said he was happy with the service.

Bob S.
Ford Explorer Sport
10/29/2019
Great work
Second time taking my vehicle to Ryans and I'm sure it won't be the last. Staff was very helpful in helping me getting my vehicle back on the road while considering my budget. Friendly staff, clear communication. Would highly recommend.

DF
David F.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
David said this business was honest on how long it would take. They couldn't find the issue, but they did look and gave him a reasonable explanation on why they couldn't repair what he wanted repaired.

Walled Lake, MI
10/23/2019
I set an appointment with Ryan's and they were able to check out my car and had it fixed the same day as promised. They showed and explained what parts needed to be repaired and did not try to sell me on additional repairs. Super friendly team. They were recommended to me and this was my first time visit to Ryan's. I would send my friends here for their car repair in the future.

Kathy M.
10/18/2019
Ryan’s Auto Repair= The Best of the Best’
Entire place is always clean and welcoming. Very thorough in terms of repair and getting it right, with reasonable pricing. Totally trustworthy in all work done on your car. Very accommodating to customers needs/requests. I totally trust Ryan’s Auto Repair and am thankful they are “out there” for ‘people like me’: on their own with very little, or no knowledge, of car repair. Kathy M

Jim W.
Pinckney, MI
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jim's wife. She said they were really happy with the service at the place.

Jason C.
Garden City, MI
Honda Civic Si
10/17/2019
Honest and Professional
I trust Ryan's Auto Repair to give me an honest diagnosis of my vehicle and not sell me anything I don't need. I would highly recommend Ryan's to everyone who wants an honest mechanic at a fair price with friendly service.

KF
Ken F.
10/12/2019
Very thorough
We were very pleased with the thorough, knowledgeable service. James showed us the part he had to replace and explained another problem we were having with the transmission and what needed to be done. Very pleasant & professional business.

KN
Kevin N.
Saturn Ion
10/03/2019
Custo
James always listens with sincere interest and willing to help us. We always feel welcomed.

CN
Carly N.
10/03/2019
did it right again!
Been having them service my vehicle for years. Trusted and reliable. Always a pleasure to work with James.

DT
Darryl T.
09/30/2019
Friendly, profession service
Great service. Very reasonable prices. Have serviced all 3 of my Jeeps. Never disappointed. Highly recommended.

Rob G.
Ford Fiesta
09/22/2019
Awesome customer service
The team stayed after hours to fix our vehicle on a Friday night. That is an example of going above and beyond to meet the customers needs. I can’t remember the last time any business for that matter has been so helpful. Definitely will be back and will recommend Ryan’s to friends and family.

09/13/2019
Helpful as always
Keeping my car running after 12 years!!

PL
Paul L.
Brighton, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
09/08/2019
Service, fair pricing/diagnostics, and clear communication
I worked with James for my repair. He answered the phone 3rd ring on LABOR DAY while I was broke down on I275. He referred me to a fairly priced tow company, and diagnosed the truck quickly. He gave me options after diagnostics, and communicated with me through the entire process. After the repair, he double checked a couple things to make sure nothing was damaged peripherally due to the nature of my repair. I wouldn't HESITATE to go to Ryan's again. James was AWESOME.

DK
Dave K.
09/07/2019
Routine Oil Change
As usual, Ryan does a great automobile service and a fair straight talking auto inspection.