Michael P.

Heather P.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
07/02/2019
Great shop!
Went to Ryan's for the first time to get a broken hood latch repaired. They fit me in right away, got the job done very quick at a fair price. Very friendly and helpful. Customer waiting area very clean and comfortable. Plan to go back the next time I need a repair.

07/01/2019
Excellent Service and Experience Every Time!
Every experience I've had at Ryan's Auto Repair of Plymouth has been excellent. They are also able to get me an appointment quickly, usually next day, sometimes even same day. Regular updates provided and just all around a great experience. It's the only place I go for service of my vehicle.

SD
Susan D.
Sparta, MI
06/29/2019
Excellent Experience
My daughter’s car broke down and we live in Grand Rapids. James was wonderful with her as he assisted in getting car towed and fixed in a day. We can’t say enough about what a positive experience we had.

KH
Kathleen H.
06/28/2019
James is great!
James is a great employee, he communicates well and is very honest.

Jerry K.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/27/2019
Positive Experience at Ryan's Auto Repair
Paul was very helpful and made sure I understood the scope of the necessary repairs.

TY
Tyler Y.
Saturn VUE
Stellar is their normal
I will always rate them as high as I can. They are always amazing, they always go above and beyond, they are always courteous and simply they are worth every trip. You need something done right, you take it to these guys.

RY
Ryan Y.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/20/2019
Tried Ryan’s based on Nextdoor app. I had them do a few things and the service was great. I had a leak from the oil change and called Ryan’s and they fixed the leak. James wanted to make it right so he got me some concrete cleaner for the oil stain. In comparison I took it to the dealer a few days later for rear diff warranty work and the work the dealer did also leaked on my new driveway. The dealer fixed the leaks but couldn’t have cared less and didn’t apologize nor offer to remedy the new driveway stain. Good thing Ryan’s gave me a big bottle of cleaner that I will also use on the stain from the dealer. I’ve already recommended Ryan’s to a few friends.

LR
Leigh R.
Jeep Liberty
Great guys !!
I’ve been going to Ryans Auto for many years.. Great service great staff great prices what’s not to love !!

VM
Venkat M.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Venkat said the service was excellent.

Jeff C.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff are courteous, thorough and their services are reasonably priced.

David H.
Michigan
06/17/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees were honest. They told him everything they found with their vehicle.

LU
Lise U.
06/06/2019
Oil change on 2008
As always excellent service — keeping my old car like new!

BW
Beverly W.
Buick LaCrosse
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Beverly said they are good.

06/01/2019
Replaced rear struts
The guys at Ryan's, as usual did a great job, replaced my rear struts. What an improvement! Great service and saved me a ton of money compared to the dealership!

WT
Wanye T.
Michigan
Chevrolet Aveo
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Wanye said that the place has excellent people on staff, he really appreciates their work ethic and their honesty.

TH
Tamara H.
Happy customer
Employees are very personable and knowledgeable.
Repairs and contact for problems are done in a timely manner.
I would and have recommend this business to others.

Thomas S.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Auto service
Great people, great service

Thomas S.
GMC Safari Cargo Van
Repairs
They always take good care of my vehicles and I can always no that the job is done right!!

DK
David K.
Pontiac Vibe
05/08/2019
Very happy repeat customer
Ryan's has consistently provided a great product at a fair price. Twice they informed me that maintenance I believed I needed (once suspension & once transmission) was not necessary. In addition, they take the time to explain each issue and share with me the quality products they plan to install on my vehicle.