MIKE S.
GMC Envoy
11/20/2020
Happy Car Owner
Mario, our Service Advisor, always looks out for us and car safety.

RICHARD / SHERRY G.
Cadillac Escalade
11/19/2020
Coolant leak
Asalways we get the work done fast and and done well. Staff is amazing... Always a pleasuer

TL
TERI J. L.
Lake Hughes, CA
Jeep Renegade
11/18/2020
R&S Auto
The waiting room is clean and comfortable. There is ample parking. The staff is clean, friendly and professional. The entire experience is calm and I know the knowledgeable staff will do a good job on my vehicle. I could not be happier with my experience and have recommended them to many friends.

CR
CATHY / MARTIN R.
Ford Edge
11/17/2020
Great service - very professional and knowledgeable
Highly recommend R&S. Won't go anywhere else for a car service and repair. They are professional, knowledgeable and reasonably priced!

TL
TIM L.
Chevrolet HHR
11/16/2020
Always reliable and efficient.
I've been coming here for years so it's simple to come in and they know what to do for me. Today's oil change was done in less than an hour. They often find some simple and inexpensive fix like a light bulb replacement. They keep a record of upcoming service so I always know what to expect. Going back tomorrow for transmission service.

MA
MICHAEL / TERESA A.
11/14/2020
Good service with Mario crew, professional
We have been coming to R & S Automotive over 19 years with several of our cars, trucks, our 3 daughters cars & all have been satisfy with Mario & the staff. They are professionals & Mario always calls us to make sure if the cars/trucks need less or more maintenance. He's very professioal. Triple AAA recommended Mario & R& S Automotive many years ago. We have recommended the good service many times to friends& family. MA

PB
PETER/PATTI B.
Always great service
R&S has been taking care of all of our cars for many years. Always great service and all of the staff are so nice.

JESSICA C.
Lincoln Navigator
Efficient, knowledgeable, trustworthy
I had an engine problem for a SUV with lots of miles (over 140,000). When I dropped the vehicle off, they set me up with realistic expectations how long the vehicle would be there and told me up front what it would cost to diagnose. They were able to figure it out and repair the vehicle WELL before expected time. They are all about customer care and quality. Would absolutely recommend.

DK
DEBRA K.
Volvo V60 Cross Country
11/13/2020
Oil change and tire rotation.
My first time going here after relocating from the east coast. Efficient and safe check in. I was also asked if I wanted a specific brand of oil! On picking up my car I was told tires looked good, and that my car was in good working order. I will definitely use them again.

CLYDE / COLLEEN S.
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
Corvette Owner
Pleased with service. When my wife asked me why not go to Jiffy Lube? I told her I wouldn't trust my corvette to anyone.

PB
PAUL B.
MINI Cooper Clubman
11/11/2020
English Dude
I just have complete trust in these guys. Straight-talkers. They explain what the issue is and why. Efficient. Genuine.

Alignment
Very straightforward with issues faced with alignment of my F250.

Fast and efficient
Made a appt, took my car on time and communicated with me what was needed.

LK
LARRY K.
Mercury Mariner
11/10/2020
It is such a pleasure to walk into a business, be recognized (even while wearing a mask) and feel absolutely confident that you can trust the service of the people working there.
My business runs solely on referrals from our customers. I' suspect that Eddie Reinsma feels the same about his businees, R&S Automotive. I am always pleased to refer anyone to R&S.

SD
SABRINA D.
Scion iA
11/06/2020
Awesome Service
Quick and friendly to all. Can definitely trust them to get the job done.