Deanna D.
Nissan Sentra
04/06/2021
State Inspection
Staff is always friendly and service techs do an awesome job!
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 04/06/2021

Thanks for the Fantastic review, Deanna!

David/Dottie W.
Mount Joy, PA
Buick Regal
04/05/2021
Continuous excellent work
RH Cooper has taken care of my cars for years.
I have found them reliable, efficient. And professional! The work on my vehicles has been excellent.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 04/06/2021

We are glad you are happy with our service! Thanks for the kind review!

Doug/Kate B.
04/05/2021
New Tires and alignment
Great job on short notice
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you for using us for your car car needs! We also appreciate the five review!

BD
Bill/Judy D.
04/02/2021
Exceptional work and attitude
Work is done correctly the first time.
So accommodating.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 04/06/2021

Thanks for taking the time to give us a Five star review!

GN
Greg N.
Mountville, PA
04/02/2021
EVERYONE!!!
As usual, excellent service from start to finish! I recommend Coopers to everyone I meet who is looking for a top quality auto garage.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 04/06/2021

Always nice to see you Greg! We appreciate the Fantastic review and for all the referrals you send our way!

WN
Wayne N.
03/28/2021
Nauman Ram 1500
Needed a lot of work , but all elements seemed reasonably priced

Timely service
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 03/30/2021

Thanks for using Cooper's and for the great review!

KD
Keith D.
03/25/2021
Cooper & Son is easy to schedule appointments with, does great work, and has great customer care.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 03/30/2021

Thanks for being loyal customer of Cooper's over the years! We also appreciate your great review!

BD
Bill/Judy D.
Nissan Maxima
03/12/2021
Exceptional work and attitude
Always willing to work with you. They do what they say will do. The front office are always polite and helpful.
We keep coming back and have for years.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 03/16/2021

Thanks for sticking with Cooper's! We appreicate the Fantastic review!

Dale/Jennifer G.
Manheim, PA
03/05/2021
super
Quick, reliable and inexpensive repair.

Thank you!!

MK
Mick/Lori K.
Marietta, PA
Mercedes-Benz C240
03/05/2021
GREAT SERVICE
Another great service experience. Brian and the office staff are always very helpful and polite and the work requested was done on time.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 03/05/2021

Thanks for using Cooper's for your car care needs and for posting the wonderful review!

Lisa/Don M.
East Petersburg, PA
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/02/2021
Same day Fix
Always a timely, efficient ,and knowledgeable service at RH Cooper And Son.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 03/05/2021

Thanks for writing the Fantastic review!

Jesse/Pat L.
Mount Joy, PA
02/24/2021
Quality work in a timely fashion
All my experiences at Cooper's have been great. Work done right and reasonably. Ron always explains the situation and the options for prospective work. Nice people, easy to deal with.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 02/25/2021

Thanks for the Fantastic review!! We are glad to have you as our customer!

David S.
Toyota Yaris
02/16/2021
Inspection and oil change
Good job at a fair price. I appreciate a place that isn’t trying upsell me all the time. Told them what I needed and they took care of it. Old school service. Highly recommended.
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you for using RH Cooper and Son for you car care needs! We also appreciate your great review!

Russ B.
Annville, PA
02/13/2021
Trusting, Good advise/recommendations
Bought a used 07 Honda CR-V EX back in April 2020 from a Dealer and thought I needed to proactively replace some parts since I was letting my daughter take the car back to school. Brian shared his thoughts on what he thought really needed to be replaced. It was different than what I anticipated and I ended up saving money and better reduced the chance of having any issues for my daughter. Really appreciate this!
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 02/15/2021

Thanks for your Fantastic review, Russ!

MF
Michelle F.
02/13/2021
Great staff!
The staff is nice and the service is great
SERVICE D. from R H Cooper And Son responded on 02/15/2021

Thanks, our customers are pretty great also!