Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.1562506/5Overall Rating 4.1562506/5Overall Rating 4.1562506/5Overall Rating 4.1562506/5rating 4.1562506
Overall Rating 1.96875/5rating 1.96875rating 1.96875rating 1.96875rating 1.96875

MV
Melody V.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Ms. Valentin Review
Ive been with Ralph Sellers for 6 years and the employees there are more like family. I greatly appreciated the service also the three cars that I purchase there. I love my new 2019 Kona !!!! Thanks to Shelby on interesting me on a new purchase when I was not thinking on upgrading. My previous two cars ran great and I always took care of them. Two cars are paid for and this one will be too. Thanks to Ralph Sellers for always helping Ms. Valentin!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you so much your review! I am glad we were able to service your vehicle's maintenance and get her back on the road!

Joseph T.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service
Ben and Eve were very friendly and got me in and out for an oil change very quickly.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you Mr. T for your review! We appreciate your business at Ralph Sellers Hyundai! :)

Jennifer M.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgable and friendly staff
Your service advisor Elizabeth was just great! She was knowledgable, professional, and kind! I will definitely have all my cars serviced here! The technicians we spoke with who serviced my car were really professional too. Thank you!!!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you so much Mrs. M. We look forward to taking care of your vehicle's maintenance in the near future!

Jamira B.
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Superior Customer Service
This location is so much better than my Hyundai in Baton Rouge. They treat you as if you'd bought a luxury car and even offer a rental option upon booking your service online. My car was well overdue for a 6,000 check and they preformed this check without me even having to ask! Love it.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you so much Ms. B. We appreciate your business at Ralph Sellers Hyundai and look forward to seeing you again for your next schedule maintenance! :)

ET
Ernest T.
Napoleonville, LA
09/16/2019 Category: Service
MY SERVICE ADVISOR ISS THE BEST!
EVERY TIME I GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP THE SERVICE DEPT BLOWS ME AWAY! I KNOW THERE IS OTHER DEALERSHIPS THAT ARE CLOSER TO ME , TO BE HONEST, THEY TREAT ME LIKE FAMILY ! I WILL ALWAYS BUY AND SERVICE VEHICLES AT THIS LOCATION.

LIZ DOES A GREAT JOB!
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you so much for choosing Ralph Sellers Hyundai as your perferred dealership. We couldn't be more happy to have you as such a loyal customer to us!

Convent, LA
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Never had problems with their service.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/12/2019

Ralph Sellers Hyundai appreciates your review and business!!!

09/07/2019 Category: Service
very fast service
WAS QUICK TO GET ME IN WAS VERY FAST THE ONLY COMPLAINT WAS DIDNT KNOW WHAT WAS WRONG WITH MY CAR UNTIL AFTER IT WAS FIXED BUT WAS UNDER WARRANTY
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for the review. Plans will be put in place to update customers as soon as the cause and corrections are known. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call. 225.505.1834

thanks,

ER
Esther R.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Very good
They did a very good job servicing my car.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you Mrs. R.
We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the furture!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The dealership service did an acceptable job on my vehicle.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for your review!

Denham Springs, LA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Service dept
Usually very quick on oil changes-
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Please give me a call at your earliest convenience 225.505.1834.

James P.
Baton Rouge, LA
2017 Hyundai Azera
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Hohum
My review
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for your review!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Everyone was very friendly and very helpful.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you so much!!!! It was so great having you at Ralph Sellers Hyundai, we look forward to taking care of your vehicle's needs in the future!

AA
Albert A.
Grosse Tete, LA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Answer below----
Work was done on time and service personnel were friendly.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business at Ralph Seller Hyundai!

PS
Patrick S.
Saint Amant, LA
08/28/2019 Category: Service
The people
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you so much for your survery! We appreciate your business here at Ralph Sellers Hyundai!

SD
Sharon D.
Paulina, LA
08/24/2019 Category: Service
They will let the air out of your tires!!
I have been to this dealer many times (oil changes and rotate tires) and there was only once that I did not have to return because of low tire pressure warning on dashboard display after I got home (25 miles away)!!
Shane V., service manager from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Shane Vines
225-388-9875
shane@ralphsellers.net

Darrell H.
Zachary, LA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/23/2019 Category: Service
fast friendly service
Service department was very friendly; oil change and tire rotation was done quickly.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Mr. H for your review! We at Ralph Sellers Hyundai look forward to servicing your vehicle in the furture!

Danielle S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Custer service
The best customer service! I bring my car for everything.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Ms. S for your review!!!
We appreciate your business here at Ralph Sellers Hyundai! :)

Sebastiana S.
Walker, LA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/21/2019 Category: Service
service
The staff was so friendly and professional. The service was very fast and efficient.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future, Ralph Sellers appreciates your business!

MA
Megan A.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
The manager Shane is great. When I didn't have a great experience the first time, he gave me a call and made things right. I appreciate it and will continue to bring my vehicle there for service. His staff was also excellent.

08/16/2019 Category: Service
Long wait time
Wait time is long
William S V. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

I'm sorry about your long wait time. Can you call me Shane 225-388-9875. I want to get this taking care of for you. If i need to put you in a car to drive until we get it repaired.

Shane V., service manager from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for coming in this moring!!!!!

Shane Vines
225-388-9875
shane@ralphsellers.net

Magette Vanessa L.
Baton Rouge, LA
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommend
I’ve been with Ralph Sellars for many years. Best service department I’ve ever experienced. The staff are excellent, friendly and knowledgeable.
ELIZABETH M. from Ralph Sellers Hyundai responded on 08/11/2019