Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Roselle Park, NJ
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Very considerate and friendly
My first time there, scheduled a maintenance service and was quickly done. Thank you.

Ronald C.
Westland, MI
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service
The people make this place what it is. From start to finish this dealership is the best in my book BAR NONE.

AD
Allison D.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Love Ralph Thayer Hyundai!
I love taking my car in to Ralph Thayer Hyundai because everyone is friendly and the service is fast. I can even bring my dog there, which is a plus! The service department is exceptional, they take the time to show you what is going on with your vehicle and are very thorough.
Adam T., General Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai

Allison,
Thank you for your comments. I am happy to know we continue to provide you with exceptional service time and again. I appreciate your patronage. Take care!

Adam Thayer
General Manager
Ralph Thayer Hyundai
734-838-0200

Waterford, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. See you next time!

Diane R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2018 Category: Service
The Best
I have been doing business here for 7 years, everyone very helpful. You do not have to wait all day, they get the job done right. Diane R.
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai

Diane, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are proud to be your trusted and preferred service center for your vehicle. See you next time!Harpreet SinghService Advisor734-838-1824

Dorothy W.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Good Job of the service

Dorothy,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is always a pleasure working with you and I look forward to next time!

RO
Robert O.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
I always get fast, courteous service. Plus a free car wash.

Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're happy to bring you service with added value. It is always a pleasure working with you and I look forward to next time!

AF
Ana F.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Amazing service. I had to get a new engine, and Harpreet went above and beyond to help me with the whole process. My husband and I have Hyundai and Harpreet has been outstandin.

Ana,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It was very nice working with you and I look forward to seeing you next time!

BC
Benjamin C.
Detroit, MI
The Best
I don’t ever plan to go anywhere else. We just bought another car last month for the dealer ship. Keep up the great work.

Benjamin,
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback. We are proud to be your choice dealer!

Dearborn, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service/write-up desk
Very satisfied with service dept. New car sales people are very welcoming, warm, and friendly.
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai

Thank you very much for your feedback. We strive to be a place you feel comfortable visiting and I'm happy to hear you feel welcome.

Mary M.
Great dealership!
people and service were great!

Mary,
Thank you for providing feedback. It was very nice working with you and I look forward to seeing you again.

BK
Barry K.
Garden City, MI
2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/23/2018 Category: Service

Barry,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It was very nice working with you and I look forward to seeing you again next time!

Charles S.
Flat Rock, MI
2006 Hyundai Azera
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Not Broke, Don't Fix it. Great Service Always
Customer at this location since 2013. Service never changes, great service, always.

Charles,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is always a pleasure working with you and I look forward to seeing you next time!

GJ
Gwendolyn J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Gwen
Employees

Gwen,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It was very nice working with you and I look forward to seeing you again!

Westland, MI
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Mel Mons
Professional service, friendly workers who seem to actually care. No high pressure they just do the job with courtesy.
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to provide comments. We strive to be a comfortable, welcoming service center you can trust and I am happy to hear your feedback. See you next time!

TC
Tim C.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Great work!
Fast and friendly service!

Tim,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is always a pleasure working with you and look forward to seeing you again!

AD
Allison D.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Work!
I recently took my 2015 Hyundai Veloster in for repairs at the body shop and they did an amazing job. When I picked up my car it looked brand new and everything was in its right place. I will not take my car anywhere else, Ralph Thayer is amazing. Thank you!!

Allison,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We are proud to be your service center of choice and I look forward to seeing you again!

PN
Prashanth N.
Farmington, MI
04/01/2018 Category: Service
Good service point
I would always prefer to go for service to Ralph Hyundai. Quality of service is really good.

Prashanth,
Thank you for taking the time to provide comments. It is always nice working with you as well. I am happy we have earned the trust to be your preferred service center and I look forward to seeing you next time!

CD
Connie D.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
What is a review title
Took longer than expected and did not have the part for a recall on the vehicle.

Connie,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I apologize that we did not have the part at the time. We strive to exceed expectations and I am sorry we did not do so. I look forward to the opportunity to providing the higher level of service you should expect from us during your next visit.

Sheryl S.
Ann Arbor, MI
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Great place for your car!
Staff and service here is great.

Sheryl,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're proud to be your preferred service center! It was very nice working with you and I look forward to seeing you next time.