Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Farmington Hills, MI
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Recent car service
The service was quick and efficient as usual.
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. We will strive to continue bringing you great, fast service with added value. See you next time!

DZ
Daniel Z.
Novi, MI
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Great service as always from the team at Thayer Hyundai. Thank you!
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Daniel,
Thank you for proving feedback. It is always nice working with you as well!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Good but can be better
Fix same problem twice. May need to revisit. No confidence of service. Service should be done at first time. Repeating visit is not really helping me regardless of kindness and quick service.

Thank you for your feedback. We always stand behind our work and I'd be happy to go over the repairs. Please give me a call at 734-838-1824 if you would like to discuss the issue.

MA
Matthew A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Excellence
Nice and easy, no hassle, in and out with no problems. Always convenient and great service. Thank you!
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Matthew,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are always happy when we can get you back on the road as quickly as possible.

HS
Heather S.
Ypsilanti, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Above and beyond service
Service manager was kind, professional and went above and beyond.

Heather,
Thank you for your feedback. It was very nice working with you as well and I look forward to seeing you again!

Steven M.
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Went very smooth
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Steven,
Thank you for your feedback. I look forward to working with you during your next visit!

BG
Barry G.
Farmington Hills, MI
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Made an appointment for transmission service. I was told it could take an hour or so. I was in and out in 45 minutes. Very fast, courteous service.
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Barry,
Thank you for providing comments. We always strive to exceed expectations and I'm happy we could get you back on your way quickly. I look forward to working with you again.

AT
Adam T.
Brighton, MI
08/27/2018 Category: Service
gREAT SALE GREAT SEVICE AFTER
SO FAR EXCELLENT

Adam ,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It was very nice working with you as well. See you next time!

Devar S.
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Friendly.
Friendly Staff.Prompt service
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Devar,
Thank you for your feedback. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve for next time. See you then!

Flat Rock, MI
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Never Disappointed
Staff is always amazing. Never disappointed.
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for your comments. We're happy to continue providing the excellent service you expect. See you next time!

Ronald C.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
The people.
Like I said before, the best dealership around.
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Ronald,
Thank you for your feedback. It was very nice working with you and I'm happy we continue to earn that title. See you next time!

Marvin P.
Belleville, MI
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Repair History: Excellent
Historically the repairs on my vehicle have been above average to excellent!

Marvin,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy to continue providing you with excellent service!

Farmington, MI
08/16/2018 Category: Service
My review
Ok
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback. If there is anything we can do to really WOW you during your next visit, please let us know.

EK
Eid K.
Livonia, MI
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Maintenance
Great service, done on time. No issues.

Eid,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It was very nice working with you and I look forward to seeing you again!

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept Needs Improvement
I dropped my car off to get repaired and it took over a week when I was initially told 3-4 days. During that time the only updates I received on the status of my vehicle were from me calling to check on the status. After over a week had gone by, I ended up having to call 4 times in one day just to find out what was going on with my repair, and each time was told they would "call me right back", but hours would go by with no call. They need to work on their estimates of how long repairs will take, don't overpromise and under-deliver, and COMMUNICATE with the customers! I honestly believe it would have been another 1-2 days before I got my car back if I had not called and pressed them for an update. That would have put it at 10 business days in the shop. I will not be returning to this dealer and will not be recommending it.

The only upside was the repair looks good.
Tom S., Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Megan
I regret the time frame needed to complete a simple mirror replacement. You are correct this should have not taken as long as it did. The mirror needed to be painted and we should have taken care of this step before having you come in. I will discuss your situation with our staff to prevent from happening again. Thank you for your comments.
Hope you accept my appology

Tom Sapelak
Service manager
734-744-2169

Sharon W.
Romulus, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Very good service and people
Give it a high rating
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Sharon,

ZH
Zacharey H.
Wayne, MI
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Honest
Honest and hard working guys.. recommend them to anyone.
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Zacharey,
Thank you for your feedback. We strive to be the service center you can trust. See you next time!

Jessica R.
Plymouth, MI
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Outstanding
Harpreet did an outstanding job. They quickly assessed what was wrong with my car and had it fixed, washed, and me out of there in 30mins. They were friendly and beyond helpful. Best service I’ve had at any Hyundai dealership.
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Jessica,
Thank you for your feedback. We always strive to provide the fastest service possible without sacrificing quality and I'm happy we earned best service. See you next time!

CR
Craig R.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2018 Category: Service
I gave my previous rating due to time constraints only. Thayer gave me a loaner car and took care of every detail of service in an excellent way.
My 2006 Elantra needed brake work (total overhaul of the rear brakes ... drums, cylinders, pads, etc.). With an older car the main concern is whether putting in more money is wise. Thayer service gave their recommendation and took care of the vehicle. They went above and beyond by inspecting the entire vehicle free of charge since the service took longer than expected.

I have been and continue to be well pleased with the service I have received from Thayer Hyundai. Most of the reason is the service agent, Harpreet Singh. He is excellent.

Service advisor is excellent
Harpreet has "taken good care" of us over the past three years. Honest, helpful, expert advice, coupons, friendly.

It is a great loss that he is moving on the BMW.

Criag,

Thank you for your feedback. I personally want to apologize that the parts took over week to arrive, sometimes we get into a situation where a certain part takes more time because of the availability. I am gald we were able to discuss this matter over the phone. If you have any more questions, feel free to give me a call directly at 734-838-1838

Plymouth, MI
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for great service.
Kudos to Danny in parts department who found my lost Tervis tumbler!

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We're happy to have reunited you with the tumbler!