Overall Rating 4.3125013/5Overall Rating 4.3125013/5Overall Rating 4.3125013/5Overall Rating 4.3125013/5rating 4.3125013
Overall Rating 2.375/5Overall Rating 2.375/5rating 2.375rating 2.375rating 2.375

Plymouth, MI
04/18/2019 Category: Service
X
X
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for your rating. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Title can't be blank
Comments must be present.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your rating. See you next time!

04/06/2019 Category: Service
My Sonata service
I didn’t had appointment but went really fast , the person I talked was very polite and very respectful , very hard to find employees like that
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy we were able to get you taken care of quickly and back on your way!

RO
Robert O.
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
Always taken care of promptly.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Robert,
Thank you for your feedback. It is always very nice working with you and I look forward to seeing you again next time!

KH
Kurt H.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Harpreet is the best.
Harpreet (Service Advisor) has always been very helpful, courteous and honest whenever I've needed help. He is a great asset to your company!
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Kurt,
Thank you for your feedback. It is always great working with you as well! We're proud to have earned your loyalty and we will work hard to keep bringing you the excellent service you expect.

Mahhendrakumar P.
03/24/2019 Category: Service
very good service
Best place and good services for Hyundai cars.
Neil C., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We will continue to bring you the best service possible.

Neil Czebieniak
Service Advisor
734-838-0200

Mary G.
East Lansing, MI
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
My car broke down in the nearby area one night, although I was 75 miles from home. I got triple AAA to help me get the car to the Hyundai dealer's and stayed with a friend. The next morning shortly after 9, I talked to someone at Ralph Thayer Hyundai, who took care of my car in no time, gave me an oil change, and charged me a nominal fee. I was overcome with gratitude and was on my way home by 10 a.m. Rarely have I experience such amazing customer service. Kudos! The young man who helped me was a student at Eastern Michigan State University.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Mary,
Thank you for your feedback. I am happy we could get you taken care of and back on your way quickly!

TA
Terry A.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Very responsive and helpful!
Ralph Thayer is an excellent service shop and quick.

Terry,
Thank you for your feedback. We are proud to be your preferred service center!

SK
Smita K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Software Upgrade
Done very quickly
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Smita,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy we could get everything taken care of quickly. See you next time!

Maureen C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Recall Notica
While I find the work at Hyundai to be pretty much professional and well done, I do find that it is a service that canters to men. Each and every time I have been to the service department, I have been met with a feeling of discrimination. Each time it is happened, I write it in a review and still nothing changes nor have I been contacted.
This time, I took my SUV in for service...at Hyundai request. I was the only person at the time of my 1:00 appointment of which I was 10 minutes early. I waited in the comfortable waiting area. While there,, 3 men came in at different intervals. After 40 minutes, the service technician came out holding papers and my FOB and immediately walked BY ME, over to a man who came in long after me to discuss the issue with his vehicle and when to bring it back etc. That discussion took 10 minutes.
The technician then turned to me and brought me my paperwork to sign and gave me the FOB to my vehicle.
Exactly why wasn’t I the first to be approached? I was there long before any of the three men. The technician had all my paperwork in his hand while he discussed the gentlemen’s vehicle...who came in LONG after me. Once again I can only presume it was because I am a woman and there fore not as “important” as any male counterpart .

It is fortunate for Hyundai that they make such wonderful vehicles because once again the Service Department has let me down,

So while I would recommend this business to a friend...I would NOT recommend the service department,ent for anything except recall work.

Maureen C.
Adam T., General Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Maureen,
I appreciate your feedback and apologize for your recent visit. This is the first complaint I've seen of this nature and I assure you any perceived discrimination is only a coincidence. I responded to your previous SureCritic review, I'm sorry we were not able to connect. We will review our policies to avoid similar situations in the future. As always, if you would like to discuss your experiences, my direct line is 734-838-1827.

Adam Thayer
General Manager
Ralph Thayer Hyundai
734-838-0200

Detroit, MI
03/12/2019 Category: Service
No delay , available when you need them.
Fast service. Great work. Nice employees!
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your review. We strive to provide quick service without sacrificing quality. See you next time!

AK
Akbir K.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
I am satisfied I recommend to my friends

Thank you for your feedback. I look forward to working with you again!

YG
Yogendranathsi G.
Novi, MI
Welcoming
Great customer service!!!

Thank you for your feedback. I look forward to working with you again!

Sheryl S.
Ann Arbor, MI
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great place to take your car for repair.
I love this place. The wait is not always the best, but the customer service, makes up for it. Hapreet is awesome and a great person, when it comes to great customer service and taking care of customer issues. Way to go, Hapreet :)

Sheryl,
Thank you for your feedback. It is always very nice working with you as well! See you next time :)

Ypsilanti, MI
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Service department
I've always received great service from the service department. It's worth me driving out of my way for the service there.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to know we have earned your loyalty and we will continue working to provide you with the best service possible. See you next time!

James B.
Plymouth, MI
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Amazing team they have up there great mechanics they tell you like it is and don't beat around the bush ... very straight forward and trusting
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/09/2019

James,
Thank you for your feedback. I think it is important to be honest and straightforward in order to build the great relationships we have with our customers. See you next time!

Dona G.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Professional sales and service department.
Ready to service my vehicle at the appointment time. Service person listened to my concerns.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Dona,
Thank you for your feedback. It was very nice working with you and I look forward to seeing you again!

OD
Omkar Fakira D.
Ann Arbor, MI
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Awesome customer Service by the service and the sales department
The service department's Harpreet Singh is very professional and helpful about things that need to be done for my car. He is courteous and very helpful.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/02/2019

Omkar,
Thank you for your comments. We're here to help you and I'm happy we've had the chance earn your patronage. See you next time!

David S.
Troy, IL
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Reliable service, on time and well priced
Took car in for a new headlight. There was a recall notice that they handled for the air bags and I submitted my mileage to the Hyundai MPG program to get a rebate. All done on time and as promised.

David,
Thank you for your feedback. I'm happy we were able to get everything taken care of quickly and get you back on your way.

GF
Gary F.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Gary F
I needed to have work completed on my 2015 Hyundai Tuscan. I was disappointed that a car only 4 years old, had a few problems, but once again, Harpreet the Customer Service rep at Ralph Thayer was very knowledgeable and did everything he possibly could to resolve my situation. It was very much appreciated.

Tuscon 2015 Gary F
Ralph Thayer has done an excellent job in the past since I purchased my car in 2015. My Customer Service Agent Harpreet is the reason I continue to do business with Ralph Thayer,. It was unfortunate that he was not available this week on Tuesday when I had all my difficulties with my ignition system. When he was informed the next day, he did all he could to order parts for my car, talk to Hyndai about covering the cost, set my up with Hertz for a rental, all of the things I knew he would do for me. It is unfortunate that parts 4 years old, that you would expect to last 15 years, failed on my Hyndai.
I am sure Ralph Thayer knows how valuable Harpreet is to their business. He has contact with their many customers everyday to make it a memorable experience.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Gary,
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize for your recent experience and appreciate the chance to discuss this with you today. We will continue working with you to make this right.