Overall Rating 4.1818218/5Overall Rating 4.1818218/5Overall Rating 4.1818218/5Overall Rating 4.1818218/5rating 4.1818218
Overall Rating 2.45455/5Overall Rating 2.45455/5rating 2.45455rating 2.45455rating 2.45455

RN
Renee N.
Dearborn, MI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Promt, conscientious service
They always take me in right away, listen carefully to all of my concerns, investigate all of them, and report back to me on each one. They always leave the car clean and neat. I like the Wi-Fi and coffee in the waiting area. Everyone greets you with a smile. The sales manager takes care to see that you're satisfied. The service tech even went to great lengths to investigate an Andriod Auto problem.
The prices are fair, too, and all of the service staff are very nice. Thanks for operating with integrity!

Ann Arbor, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Honest, customer-focused response to vehicle issue.
I brought my Hyundai to Ralph Thayer to resolve a malfunction of an electrical component. I explained the incident which led to damaging the component. By that afternoon, the service advisor was able to discuss the resolution with me. They explained that the broken component was very expensive, but that only the mounting was broken. Instead of suggesting that I buy the expensive new component, they devised a safe and effective way to remount the component. They then proceeded to verify the mounting and alignment of the component, and confirmed the performance with a road test. I am familiar with the systems they worked on, and I was very pleased that they handled the problem exactly how I would, without my needing to suggest the affordable solution.

RP
Roberta P.
Farmington, MI
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Service staff great
The service was done promptly and competently. I called an hour or so in advance, and was encouraged to come in. I was taken almost immediately and service on the car started almost immediately as well. I would recommend this dealership to my friends.
Also took a test drive in a new Sonata Turbo 2.0. Liked it for my wife in future.

2006 Hyundai Sonata

Zalal M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Harpreet and his team are amazing! Every time I come in, I receive consistent, great service!!
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Zalal,
Thank you for taking the time to leave comments. It is always a pleasure working with you as well! See you next time!

Jennifer D.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very good
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It was very nice working with you and I look forward to seeing you again next time!

Redford, MI
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for addressing my concerns. This makes me feel that someone is listening and will address the customers needs.

Smile sometime
Need to send some employees to customer service classes.
Tom S., Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

DEATRICE
Thank you for your comments. We do care and do listen to our customers. Our dealer ranks in the top 3 in Customer Satisfaction in the state for the past several years. But as much as I hate to admit it, last week was a difficult week for all that work in the heat. With a reduced holiday schedule, 90`temps and a busy week took its told on many. I assure you I will have conversations with our staff regarding your experience.
I hope you visit us again soon and again thank you for your patronage.

734-744-2169

LR
Larry R.
Westland, MI
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Dry nice
Very Pleasant atmosphere
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Larry,

07/06/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful to Buy From
I would buy another vehicle from Don, he was wonderful and extremely helpful. I went to the body shop after my vehicle was hit and received terrible service so I elected not to return. Usually I see Harpreet in the service department and he is very helpful. Went in to service this past week for my tire to be repaired(glass puncture) and have an oil change. I was told the price would be one thing and then on arrival it was more than expected I was told before I came in that they were completely busy and may not be able to do the work that day. Thankfully they were able to complete the work so that was a plus, overall just not very happy about this last visit in.
Tom S., Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your comments. Your vehicle does not require Full Synthetic oil and a non synthetic oil change price was quoted prior to your visit. I understand you apon arrival you requested Full Synthetic oil change and that price will be different. Pleaase help us by specifying which type of oil change you are interested in when you call.

Regards

734-744-2169

Derek W.
Farmington, MI
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Recent car service
The service is always good & timely.
Chris M., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Derek,
I appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We always try to get you back on your way as quickly as possible. See you next time.

MA
Mary A.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
no comment
no comment
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Mary,
Thank you for your rating. See you next time!

Livonia, MI
06/25/2018 Category: Service
service
Never no problems to bring car in for service. Always willing to fit me in.
Chris M., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We will always try to your needs and bring you the best service possible.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service - fair and reasonable.
Ralph Thayer is a great place to get service for your Hyundai!
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We strive to always bring you excellent service and a great value. See you next time!

06/17/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
Awesome job in a short period of time almost no wait time great team
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We strive to provide you with the best service possible and I'm glad to know you are happy with your visit. See you next time!

Canton, MI
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Very bad experience
I have never seen these kind of service center
Tom S., Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for your comments. We did attempt to call you to discuss your comments and answer any questions but could not connect.
I believe you arrived for a oil chnage and we asked when your tires were rotated last and if you do not know we suggested rotating them. We inspected both your air and cabin filters and both were dirty and suggested you replace them. You authorized the tire rotation and replacement of both filters in addition to the oil change. If you have a free maintenance package through your dealer in Virginia, it is only valid at that dealer. I do not see a maintenance plan through Hyundai. You indicate the cost of $150.00 was outragious but the service only cost $99.95?
Please feel free to call me with any questions at 734-744-2169
Regards
Service Director
Ralph Thayer Automotive

Mirjana M.
Garden City, MI
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Mirjana,
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. It was very nice working with you and I look forward to seeing you again next time!

AG
Anjali G.
Canton, MI
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient Service
The attendant was friendly and explained some of the confusion i had on the service of my car. He also honored some of the discounts/coupons I had for the car care.
Chris M., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Anjali,
Thank you for your review. I'm glad I was able to explain things for you and we're always here to help.

HP
Heather P.
Detroit, MI
06/04/2018 Category: Service
The repair lasted mere hours
I should have known that things wouldn't go smoothly when I walked in at my appointed time and saw no jobs written on the facility whiteboard, even though I made an online reservation the day before for a tire sensor repair, then had to repeat my request word for word exactly as I had written on their website. I told them that a technician from the store where we originally bought the tires had found the tire pressure sensor was defective but was unable to replace the sensor as it had a code only available to dealers, the Hyundai employee then advised that I would either need to pay them to make the official diagnosis or they would not be responsible for the problem recurring if replacing the sensor didn't take care of the issue. I was then told that there was a recall on my car as well so it would take additional time to fix, I didn't receive that notice prior to coming in but I guess it's not their fault as I bought the car from another Hyundai dealer. The repairs were done faster than estimated, but the tire sensor light was back on my dash within seven hours, so not sure if the sensor was even replaced.
Chris M., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback and for taking my call to discuss the light re-appearing. We stand by our work and I appreciate the opportunity you are giving us to check the sensor we installed.

Carol C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Service crew
Service dep is always friendly and very helpful. I trust they know they're stuff!
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Carol,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is always a pleasure working with you as well and I look forward to seeing you next time!

James B.
Livonia, MI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Clean and courteous service
Courteous service. I just showed up for service and they took me in and my car was ready ahead of the time estimated..
Harpreet S., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 05/26/2018

James,
Thank you for your feedback. I am happy we can continue to exceed your expectations. See you next time!