Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

AV
Alicia V.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Honest
Honesty, good work and accommodating.

David D.
Jamestown, TN
11/11/2018 Category: Service
convieniance
great
Chris M., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

David,
It was very nice meeting you and I hope to see you again.

2007 Hyundai Veracruz
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Not preferable for Oil change service for vehicle poor customer service
Not preferable for Oil change service for vehicle poor customer service
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for leaving us feedback. I apologize about the battery terminal and cover. We will discuss this with our technician to make sure this does not happen again. I appreciated chance to speak with you directly about this matter and correct the issue. See you soon.

Mirjana M.
Garden City, MI
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly staff

Mirjana,
Thank you—I'm glad to know you feel welcome!

Ann Arbor, MI
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Done on time
Easy access
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for feedback. We strive to make your visit as convenient as possible. See you next time!

HT
Hugh T.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Timely, thorough, helpful and friendly service!
I have said it all.

Hugh,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It was very nice working with you as well and I look forward to seeing you next time!

Monroe, MI
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Thayer Auto Livonia
Friendly employees but not all service was completed. Also, they washed it as a courtesy but was the worst car wash job I have ever seen from a dealership!
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for leaving us a review and letting us know how we are doing. I really apologize about your vehicle not being washed properly and we will discuss that with our team members. Since this was your first service visit, an oil change is the only maintenance required. Cabin filter and air filter are not due until 15,000 miles. If you have any other questions, feel free to give me a call directly at 734-838-1824. See you next time!

Jorell L.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Service as expected, nothing above and beyond expectations
Service provided as expected. I need don't feel they go above and beyond my expectations. They simply meet them. I used to experience great service here, but since James left that hasn't been the case. I use this location because it's the closet one to me.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Our goal is to exceed expectations and I am sorry we have not done this for you. We welcome any suggestions for improvement that you may have.

Dumitru H.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Good service, good people
I will recommend them to everyone
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Dmitru,
Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to seeing you again.

AD
Allison D.
Redford, MI
2015 Hyundai Veloster
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Super Fast Service!
My engine light came on one day and I called Ralph Thayer and Harpreet got me in on a busy Saturday. They fixed the issue and I was out of there in 20 minutes! It was so fast and everyone is always so friendly. I love this dealership!

Allison,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We will always strive to bring you excellent service and I'm happy we were able to you taken care of quickly. See you next time!

AT
Adam T.
Brighton, MI
10/24/2018 Category: Service
unbelievably great Sevice after the sale
i have 20k on my 2018 i have been a Toyota buyer for a majority of my life my son talked me into trying a Sonata 2018 Great car drove it recently to NJ 650 miles got 37.8 mpg my eyes came out of my head... Wow have brought the car in for routine service excellent care came in oct 22 2018 was waited on by Chris Moody he took excellent care a dealership is only as good as its people and Ralph Thayer has impressed me i live in Brighton i could go to Hyundai in New HUdson but i drive to Livonia instead......Keep it up. Adam Twarkowski
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Adam,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am thrilled to know you are enjoying your vehicle and we are proud to be your preferred service center. I look forward to working with you in the future!

Cape Coral, FL
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Quick, easy, and professional service
I just relocated from Florida with my 2018 Hyundai Elantra. They got me in right away and were extremely helpful. My regular maintenance was done very quickly.

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I'm happy we could get you in and back on the road quickly.

EM
Edward M.
Livonia, MI
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Ed M.
Location and ability to get a appointment in a timely manner.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Ed,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We strive to be as convenient as possible—I hope you enjoy the ability to schedule appointments online as well. See you next time!

PP
Pankaj P.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
They do a very good w
Very good place to get your vehicle serviced
Chris M., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Pankaj,
Thank you for your feedback. It is a pleasure doing business with you.

Detroit, MI
10/20/2018 Category: Service
I have never doubted the honesty and integrity of the staff at Ralph Thayer Hyundai.

Thank you for your feedback! It is great to have earned your trust.

Bruce M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2018 Category: Service
The entire staff is courteous and very helpful.
Very prompt courteous staff
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Bruce,
Thank you for your feedback. It was very nice working with you as well. See you next time!

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Bad run of cars!!
The engine was recalled, yet they still want to re-confirm as a way around replacement.
Tom S., Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

The recall does not automaticly replace the engine, it tests for a condition. If the condition is present, we submit the test results to Hyundai and they tell us what repair path to follow. We are following the brand proceedures. We transmit the inspection findings to Hyundai and Must follow the brand process and Must obtain Hyundai authorization for repair.
I regret you were not met promptly and with smiles. I will discuss your comments with our staff to aid in our improved customer service.

Tom Sapelak
Service manager
734-744-2169
Tom S., Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

10/23/2018 I had a chance to meet the customer when he arrived for his second oil usage test. My impression is he wanted engine replaced under the warranty extension and was unhappy if so, a reman engine would be used. Our test found 1qt oil used an about 1000 miles. Customer felt this amount of oil usage is not acceptable. I explained we simply gather the usage information and provide to Hyundai and Hyundai will decide if repair is needed or not. Customer stated he will contact others in dealer or Hyundai to discuss what he wants.

Tom Sapelak
Service manager
734-744-2169

AP
Alfred P.
2003 Hyundai Xg350
10/18/2018 Category: Service
It's convenient location, cleanest and courteous service personal.
See comment above
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Alfred,
Thank you for your feedback. We are proud to be your referred service center and will work hard to maintain that title. See you next time!

TK
Timothy K.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/16/2018 Category: Service
p
p
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. If there is anything we can do to improve for next time, please let me know. See you then!

SI
Sebastian I.
Livonia, MI
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service and great price.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Sebastian,
Thank you for your feedback. We are proud to bring you excellent, value-added service. See you next time!