Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4
Deborah P. on 02/20/2018
"Genuine atmosphere, nice people."
Ralph Thayer Hyundai is professional yet relaxed, and has very nice sales and service people. Worth a phone call or a visit.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/14/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 12:03 PM
Tom S., Service Manager at Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 02/17/2018

John,
Thank you for your comments and patronage.

Tom Sapelak
Service manager
734-744-2169
Nasir K. on 02/15/2018
"Excellent Service from expert staff"
I brought my car in for service and I was so glad to see Harpreet as he made sure I was well taken care of and assured me that they will be able to service my car. He went above and beyond in making sure my car was fully serviced. I have been going to Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai for my car service only because of Harpreet and the technicians. I have known Harpreet over the years and grateful for his expertise and sound advice. Thank you Harpreet for all you have done and continue to do.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 03:18 PM
HARPREET S., Service Advisor at Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Nasir,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It was very nice working with you and I'm happy we continue to exceed expectations. See you next time!

Adam T. on 02/12/2018
"great interactions "
quick friendly service from everyone
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 11:22 AM
HARPREET S., Service Advisor at Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 02/12/2018

Adam,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It was very nice working with you and I look forward to next time!

Parag S. on 02/10/2018
"Great!"
Great Service! as always
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/10/2018 12:11 PM
Chris M., Service Advisor at Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 02/12/2018

Parag,
I appreciate your comments. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Chris Moody
Ralph Thayer Hyundai
Bradley S. on 02/08/2018
"Professional, courteous--and done right"
The Ralph Thayer Hyundai Service Department has a professional and courteous team that gets the job done on time and as promised. My Santa Fe runs like new again--thank you!
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 11:42 AM
HARPREET S., Service Advisor at Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 02/10/2018

Brad,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is always nice working with you and I look forward to seeing you again next time!

Rhonda M. on 02/08/2018
"Warm, friendly atmosphere"
From the service department to the sales, Staff is friendly, polite and knowledgeable.
I went in for a recall that took all of 5 minutes, and they even washed my car, great service! Thank you!
I also met Sales person Don Shellnut and took 2 test drives. I love the Santa Fe Sport!
If you are looking for a Hyundai, See Don. He is very nice Sales person.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 11:13 AM

Rhonda,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am happy to know you are thrilled about your experiences here at Ralph Thayer Hyundai. I will be sure your comments get to our sales department as well. See you next time!

Charles S. on 02/07/2018
"If you give a mouse a cookie"
I called this review if you give a mouse a cookie because as consumers we all ways want more. More services, faster service, more associates, nicer associates, flexibility..... And at Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai, they give it to you. Thank you one and all! Adrienne S.:)
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 07:41 AM

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback—and doing so in an entertaining way! It is always great working with you and I am happy to know we continue to exceed expectations. See you next time!

Brenda P. on 02/04/2018
"Great Job!!😊"
Thank you so...much for providing a great service. I appreciate your attention to detail, kindness, & taking the time to explain everything in full detail. 😊
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 02/04/2018 09:07 AM
HARPREET S., Service Advisor at Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 02/06/2018

Brenda,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We strive to exceed expectations and I'm happy to know we did so with you. I look forward to seeing you next time!

Victoria L. on 02/01/2018
"Blah"
...
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 05:09 PM
HARPREET S., Service Advisor at Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 02/02/2018

Victoria,
Thank you for providing feedback. I'm sorry we failed to exceed expectations during your most recent visit. I hope to have the chance to work with you again and provide you with the excellent service you should expect from us.

Marlene N. on 01/31/2018
"Good service"
I always get good service there.

I was waiting for an oil change, and looking at the new cars. I ended up in a conversation about the cars, and somehow we got on the subject that Hyundai has a steel plant. I was impressed by this, and the control arm failed on my last Nissan, which then damaged the transmission. Its good to know that I'm driving a car that will last.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018 07:58 AM

Marlene,
Thank you for your comments. Hyundai puts a large focus on safety and reliability. Hyundai Assurance gives you peace of mind and America's Best Warranty™ ensures your vehicle will last. We see many high-milage and older vehicles are proud to help their owners keep them going strong.

Prasada N. on 01/30/2018
"Excellent and skillful. "
My car spring was broken hence tire flatten. I had to towed my car to Ralph thayer and taken care quickly. Everything right from beginning and fixing taken care. Thanks to Harpreeth sing and Ralph Thayer for courtesy and care.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/30/2018 12:58 PM
HARPREET S., Service Advisor at Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 01/31/2018

Prasada,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We understand that unexpected service visits can be stressful and I'm very happy we could turn your experience into a positive one. See you next time!

Kenneth B. on 01/29/2018
"Customer"
Service began on time and was completed fast
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018 11:05 AM

Kenneth,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am happy to hear you are satisfied with your visit. I look forward to providing you with excellent service again next time!

Sergio G. on 01/29/2018
"friendly & clean"
good service by professionals
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018 08:18 AM

Sergio,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is always great working with you and I look forward to working with you again!

Verified Customer on 01/27/2018
"OIL CHANGE"
Brought car in for oil change. That is what just was done. I have been taking the car here since the day it was bought. My thoughts that some basic auto inspection of the auto should be done on each visit / oil change, especially since it is more expensive here than most other places.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/27/2018 05:16 AM
HARPREET S., Service Advisor at Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 01/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. Our goal is to exceed expectations and I'm sorry we did not do so during your most recent visit. There are certain things that are checked during every visit and I will be happy to go over those with you. We are always open to suggestions on how to improve to bring you the best value possible.

Raul V. on 01/20/2018
"Great attention great service!"
Very kind technicians and service 5 stars as always!
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 08:00 AM
HARPREET S., Service Advisor at Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 01/20/2018

Raul,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We strive to be a place you feel welcome and take pride in the trust we have earned from you. See you next time!

Patricia K. on 01/18/2018
"Great Service"
Great place! Great customer service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/16/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 01:27 PM

Patricia,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It is always a pleasure working with you and I look forward to seeing you again.

Daniel Z. on 01/17/2018
"Great service as always!"
Pro level efficiency and courtesy. They were ready as soon as I arrived and the whole team was terrific. Keep up the great work!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 06:07 PM

Daniel,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am happy to hear we continue to WOW you with excellent service. It is always great working with you as well and I look forward to next time!

Verified Customer on 01/17/2018
"Comfortable waiting area"
Write up person had to check with machenic about a factory recalled part (he did not know what the part did). I never got any Info on the recalled part. I was told it was replaced but I never saw the bad part. All though I did receive great service.
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 12:58 PM

Thank you for providing feedback. Often with campaigns and recalls, the part on your vehicle may not be bad. There are enough similar vehicles that have had problems, however, to justify a warranty repair before any issues arise. If you have any questions on the inhibitor switch campaign that was completed, please give me a call and I will be happy to provide you with  more detail.

Verified Customer on 01/17/2018
"Speedy service but with sales pressure"
The service was speedy and professional. The place was clean and neat. Waiting area pleasant. Free wifi.

However, when you come in for one problem or recall, the service people start poking around for more (potential) problems in an effort to upsale. It's not subtle.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 04:56 AM
HARPREET S., Service Advisor at Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that you felt pressured and I assure you that was not the intent. We are here help maintain your vehicle so we will always inform you of any recommended service intervals or other items that may need attention before your next routine maintenance visit.