Overall Rating 4.2142857/5Overall Rating 4.2142857/5Overall Rating 4.2142857/5Overall Rating 4.2142857/5rating 4.2142857
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

MV
Mark V.
Ann Arbor, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Thayer
Dropped Genesis off for oil change. Purchased Certified used.
Service performed in reasonable time.
Discussed windows fogging with-out warning causing visibility issues while driving. Service tech indicated this was a known problem but there was nothing they could do. Indicated it was a design flaw.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Mark,
Thank you for your feedback. Ii was very nice working with you. We will work to really wow you during your next visit.

AP
Armando P.
Livonia, MI
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Close to home
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Armando,
Thank you for your feedback. If you have any suggestions for improvement, we would love to hear them. See you next time!

Carol C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Satisfaction
Always good service, helpful , polite and knowledgeable.

Carol,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It was very nice working with you and I look forward to seeing you next time!

Juan R.
Arvada, CO
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Very good experience overall
I had a quite particular situation; the staff at the service department were able to sort it out and fix the problems in a reasonable amount of time.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Juan,
Thank you for the feedback. We were happy to help! Feel free to reach out if you need anything else in the future.

Jim G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly employee's
I was unable to figure out which button(s) to push to activate a function in my SUV - I was directed to the correct button by a very polite, young service person. I'm sure he was astonished as to why I was unable to figure this out - however, he didn't embarrass this 83 year old with a " I don't believe this" look"! I really enjoy all that my Hyundai Santa Fe has to offer , but - - -, perhaps someone will come up with a voice activated system that will respond to reasonable requests for assistance from persons of my era - or, perhaps this is already available but, I just don't know which button(s) to push!!
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Jim,
Thank you for your feedback. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have. With so many new features recently, your question is not as uncommon as you may think. Feel free to give us a call if you think of anything else!

Garden City, MI
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/22/2018 Category: Service
usually provides needed service
didn't seem there should be any confusion when purchasing a set of tires - to the ones I was receiving / and no tire warranty given

Thanks for your feedback. I apologize about the miscommunication, I tried to reach you by phone last week but I couldn't get through. The tires we installed on your vehicle are OEM equipped. I believe the price you were given by parts included mount and balance fees, which makes each tire comes out to $100. The tires that were installed do come with warranty. Please give us a call if you have any more questions.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service - good job Dipak
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We will be happy to take your suggestions for our lounge into consideration. See you next time!

Ronald C.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
The people are fantastic.
Over all review,excellent service,the people are helpful and friendly the best service department bar none.

Ronald,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It was very nice working with you and I look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future.

NK
Natalie K.
White Lake, MI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service advisor
Great service from advisor.
Aston B., Service Advisor from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you, Natalie. I enjoyed working with you and I look forward to your next visit.

John M.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Keep up the good work!

Thank you, John! I enjoyed working with you as well.

KD
Kurt D.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Thanks yet again Harpreet -loyal customer since 2015
Thanks again Harpreet for the wonderful customer service, I just had the works performed ..lol..just rolled 101k, spent over 1k to make the car like new and safe, i wouldn’t go anywhere else but to Ralph Thayer Hyundai and Harpreet, he really goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy and your car is safe/taken care of. Thanks :) loyal customer of the service center since 2015 since I bought car used from the Eastside.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Kurt,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are very happy to have earned your loyalty and we will continue working hard to bring you excellent service. See you next time!

Farmington Hills, MI
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Car service
The service is quick and efficient.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We aim to get you back on your way quickly. See you next time!

EK
Eid K.
Livonia, MI
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Timely Service
Good service done on time as promised. Great Value.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Eid,
We always strive to bring added value with our services—thank you for the feedback!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Good
Get you right in.
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We always try to get everyone in and out quickly so you can get back to your day. See you next time!

WG
Wilma G.
Canton, MI
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Kudos to Harpreet and Staff !!!

Wilma,
Thank you very much—we'll see you next time!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai Santa fe
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you! We will always strive to bring you the best service possible. See you next time!

SK
Smita K.
Canton, MI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work and oil change
I was ready to drop off the car, and get a shuttle ride for an oil change and warranty work. They did not have the part, so asked me to wait for the oil change and promised to call next week for warranty work.

Smita,
Thank you for your feedback and understanding. We will be sure to get in touch about your next visit and I look forward to working with you again.

White Lake, MI
Great Service!
I took my Santa Fe here for an oil change after recently moving to the area, and Harpreet and his team provided great, friendly, and fast service! I will definitely be back for my car maintenance needs!

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad we made a great first impression and I look forward to building a great working relationship with you! See you next time.

Commerce Charter Township, MI
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I went to get my oil change there for the first time and I had a great experience setting the appointment online and went I got there my name was on the board and I was helped right away. They also looked for some issues that I had with my car, nothing major. I will go back for sure!
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am very happy to hear you had a wonderful first experience! We look forward to building a great relationship with you in the future. See you next time!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
On time and my car was clean. thank you!
Harpreet S., Assistant Service Manager from Ralph Thayer Livonia Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to provide timely service with added value!