carrie s.
01/13/2021
They always put you first
They are honest and prices are good 😌

01/13/2021
Very professional and polite
These guys are great. As a widow I need to know I can trust them. And I do! Always get me in as quickly as possible and I feel they care for my safety.

TC
tony c.
Monroe, MI
01/12/2021
Awesome people, great prices
Could not ask for better people. John, and Mike are excellent mechanics, and even better people. I would recommend anyone to take their vehicle to Ryan’s Auto.

janel r.
Dodge Journey
01/08/2021
Very Trustworthy
Very reliable and trustworthy!

alece m.
Hazel Park, MI
12/31/2020
Guys where nice and very informative
Happy to have gotten this place as a recommendation. Guys were nice and very informative.

rusty m.
12/23/2020
F250 tune up
Great service, honest estimates.

Marybeth B.
12/10/2020
Excellent service delivered at a fair price.
We could not ask for a better repair center. Ryan’s Auto is superior. John, Mike and Peter take excellent care of our cars. They are extremely knowledgeable, professional, honest and friendly. We have been loyal customers for years and wouldn’t consider going anywhere else!

KW
kenneth w.
Lincoln Town Car
12/08/2020
First time customer. Very pleased. Would recommend.
They did fine job on my 2004 Lincoln. I'm a licensed mechanic, but due to health reasons I couldn't do the work myself. Ryan's replaced 3 ignition coils. Car runs great. Very professional. Did good work at good price. Will use their services again.

HH
hannah h.
Lincoln MKZ
11/19/2020
Very polite and observant
The employees at Ryan’s auto repair are so polite, and evaluated my car and confidently told me what would help my vehicle run smoothly.

MO
mike o.
Redford, MI
10/30/2020
Tires&aligment
The service was swift, precise, knowledgeable personnel

kaley m.
Dodge Journey
10/29/2020
Great small Business
We have been going to Ryan’s for a long time. They take great care of you. They don’t try to pressure you. They are honest that some things can wait and what needs to be a main focus. Honest, dependable and reliable. We will be forever customers

LL
linda l.
Buick Verano
10/21/2020
Survey request on 2013 buick verano
Excellent timely service,
And very good customer service

alvin b.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/07/2020
Personal touch of a non-corporate service shop.
They’re amazing! They had our company vehicle back on the road in just a few hours with quality replacement parts. Building/waiting area were clean and organized and mirrored the quality workmanship they put into our vehicle. Prices were very reasonable. They could have easily taken advantage of our desperate situation at a higher cost, but their honesty shined through. Customer for life with our personal and company vehicles! Thanks guys!

james g.
09/30/2020
Quick and accurate
On time good price no

PG
pete g.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/25/2020
As always Excellent work at a reasonable price.
Time for the front brakes on my Jetta. As in the past, I received excellent work at a reasonable price. It took a little longer to get it back, but with the Covid-19 everyone I know is getting work done since they're working from home. It wasn't a problem for me because I was expecting a little delay in getting the Jetta back.