05/01/2020
Quality service and affordable
Overall great experience. Prices were competitive, service was great, quick and easy. Friendly, cooperative staff.

TE
TIMOTHY E.
Mine Hill, NJ
04/17/2020
Alex!
I've been taking my cars and truck to Alex for about 5 years now. He is very fair with his prices, trustworthy and knows his stuff! I have recommended him to my family members and friends and everyone I send his way is very satisfied with his service and returns to his shop!

ROBERT G.
03/15/2020
Expertise & Friendly Service
Randolph Auto Care provides excellent auto service at reasonable prices. Their efficient, friendly service make Randolph Auto Care my top choice.

LINDA M.
Stanhope, NJ
Kia Soul
03/06/2020
Excellent service.
I've been a satisfied customer for about a year now and am very satisfied with Alex's and his staff's work and expertise. It's very evident that he has great knowledge in the automotive field. His prices are EXTREMELY fair and reasonable.
Linda M

LC
LYNN C.
Hyundai Accent
03/04/2020
Great service and very good repair prices.
Today, Wed. 4, 2020 I took my car to inspection and had a problem. I went to Randolph Auto Care and the mechanic listened to my problem. He took care of it and when I asked how much I owed the owner said no charge. Went back to inspection and passed with flying colors need I say more. Lynn Colie.

01/10/2020
A+ Car Care
Delighted with Alex snd his team. I called with questions regarding brakes. Alex answered my questions and, because I live locally, brought me home once I delivered my car later that day. The next morning, after his team assessed the work needed, Alex called to let me know what would be done and approximately when my car would be ready. Another call upon completion and Alex picked me up. The entire process took slightly over 24 hours. Since I live alone the door to door service was huge. Being without my car for a day was much easier than trying to juggle rides. The car I refer to is older but in excellent shape with very low mileage. I was looking to save over the high cost of repairs at my dealership and I did. I have found a mechanic service that is cost effective, trustworthy, reliable and convenient and not at all intimidated by a well engineered German vehicle. I will most definitely be returning to Randolph Auto Care.
Thank you to Alex snd his team from an appreciative customer.

TP
THANGAMUTHU P.
12/30/2019
Best service
Reliable and best service

Subaru Legacy
12/06/2019
Efficient and quick
Always manages to get our car in quickly and does the work efficiently and lets us know exactly What he is going to do and the pricing

LISA B.
Succasunna, NJ
11/13/2019
Excellent Customer Service!!
Alex was very responsive to my call and had me bring my car in right away for servicing. He did the work the same day and presented me with a bill that was both fair and reasonable. I will definitely use Randolph Auto Care for all my auto needs.

MARK S.
Nissan Maxima
10/14/2019
2010 Nissan Maxima running great ?
Alex does great work at a very fair and reasonable price! Truly a mechanic you can trust!

RY
Ricky Y.
10/10/2019
Auto repairs
Takes pride in doing the beat job possible for all his clients

SUE W.
09/07/2019
Alex is honest and fair.
Randolph Auto Care was recommended to me for a second opinion. I had received a huge quote from the dealer. Alex determined that I did not need this "fix" and a year later...I still don't. He is my "go to" guy for every little car issue. It is a comfort to know I can bring my car in with the confidence of a fair and honest experience,

JJ
JOSHUA J.
Millburn, NJ
08/23/2019
Amazing Place
Alex is amazing. I am not going anywhere else to get my car fixed. He changed my struts and other parts on my car. He is so accommodating. I took my car to get an alignment after he finished working on my car. This place tried to scare me and sell me a whole new steering system for over $1000. They said it was leaking and it could make me lose control. They were even going to book me right than and there, but I said no. I called Alex he promptly returned my call and said bring it in to take a look at it. He did and showed me that I needed a new boot and inner toe rod. The boot was ripped. The steering system was fine. I also had a 4 hour trip the next day. He coordinated with me and left my car at his shop. He drove me home.Him and his assistant got it prepared for the next day. The job was done in the morning. I picked up my car he coordinated my alignment with a new place. I got an appointment the same day and everything was good to go. I went on my trip and came back with no issues. Randolph Auto Care is awesome. I will be back.

Ford Econoline Wagon
08/21/2019
Excellent Service !
Thank you Alex for always taking care of the Accudraft Fleet !

HC
HEATHER C.
West Windsor Township, NJ
07/19/2019
Randolph Auto rocks
I trust Alex completely with my vehicle. When ever I bring my car there for service he always takes care of the problem. I believe he is very thorough and informative while working on my car. Also, Alex is very nice and polite. I totally recommend Randolph auto for your car care. I started using Randolph auto for my car care and I am glad I did.