MARK S.
Nissan Maxima
10/14/2019
2010 Nissan Maxima running great 👏
Alex does great work at a very fair and reasonable price! Truly a mechanic you can trust!

RY
Ricky Y.
10/10/2019
Auto repairs
Takes pride in doing the beat job possible for all his clients

SUE W.
09/07/2019
Alex is honest and fair.
Randolph Auto Care was recommended to me for a second opinion. I had received a huge quote from the dealer. Alex determined that I did not need this "fix" and a year later...I still don't. He is my "go to" guy for every little car issue. It is a comfort to know I can bring my car in with the confidence of a fair and honest experience,

JJ
JOSHUA J.
Millburn, NJ
08/23/2019
Amazing Place
Alex is amazing. I am not going anywhere else to get my car fixed. He changed my struts and other parts on my car. He is so accommodating. I took my car to get an alignment after he finished working on my car. This place tried to scare me and sell me a whole new steering system for over $1000. They said it was leaking and it could make me lose control. They were even going to book me right than and there, but I said no. I called Alex he promptly returned my call and said bring it in to take a look at it. He did and showed me that I needed a new boot and inner toe rod. The boot was ripped. The steering system was fine. I also had a 4 hour trip the next day. He coordinated with me and left my car at his shop. He drove me home.Him and his assistant got it prepared for the next day. The job was done in the morning. I picked up my car he coordinated my alignment with a new place. I got an appointment the same day and everything was good to go. I went on my trip and came back with no issues. Randolph Auto Care is awesome. I will be back.

Ford Econoline Wagon
08/21/2019
Excellent Service !
Thank you Alex for always taking care of the Accudraft Fleet !

HC
HEATHER C.
West Windsor Township, NJ
07/19/2019
Randolph Auto rocks
I trust Alex completely with my vehicle. When ever I bring my car there for service he always takes care of the problem. I believe he is very thorough and informative while working on my car. Also, Alex is very nice and polite. I totally recommend Randolph auto for your car care. I started using Randolph auto for my car care and I am glad I did.

John G.
05/30/2019
A solid work ethic
The owner is a rarity these days......Try Honest, efficient and reasonably priced.....and his work ethic is from another era....

RICHARD R.
Kia Sportage
05/20/2019
Great service & reasonable price!!!!
Took my wife's 2012 KIA Sportage in for brakes. Done when promised and done right!!!!!!

JV
JANET V.
05/19/2019
Quick professional service
Took my car right away. Effectively diagnost problem and fixed at a reasonable price. All you ask for in a auto mechanic. Will use again.

KC
KATHLEEN C.
04/19/2019
Quick and efficient
Love coming here. He’s always honest and has no issue determining the problem. He’s helped me out on numerous occasions. He’s even dropped me and my kids off at my house when my husband was away for work while he fixed my car.

ROBIN G.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/11/2019
Alex is amazing!!!
I’ve been to the shop to get my car serviced several times and I can’t say enough things about this business. Alex is so helpful!! He explains everything to you and a away I can understand. I can trust him and that’s not something that I’ve had before with any other mechanics. He does an excellent job , I have never had any problems and his prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend this business.
Alex C. from Randloph Auto Care responded on 04/12/2019

THANKS ROBIN FOR YOURS SUPPORT
AlEX

TF
TIM F.
04/04/2019
HONEST and PRICED RIGHT
VERY, VERY SATISFIED!!! Alex was GREAT, I would give 10 STARS for his honesty, knowledge, pricing. Felt great after picking up my vehicle, this may have been the first time I have ever walked away from a car repair where I didn't feel as though I was ripped off. GREAT JOB ALEX.

NW
NICK W.
Bridgewater, NJ
Chrysler
04/03/2019
Emergency Repair done right!
Was visiting the area and when I tried to return home, my car wouldn't start. A few frantic calls and google searches later, I found Randolph Auto Care right close by. I had AAA tow my car there. They diagnosed the problem quickly and without issue. Repaired the issue and did not try to upsell me on any unnecessary services - but did suggest that I do some preventative maintenance as my car is on the older side. The repair needed (fuel pump) was done quickly and at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend this shop.

MARK S.
03/26/2019
New muffler system
Great job done quickly and reasonably

GB
Gary B.
03/20/2019
Honest and very reasonable
I’ve been using Alex for years for all of my wife’s and my own vehicles. He has always impressed us with his honesty and good work as well as his efforts to help us save money. We recommend him to anyone who values a great mechanic

03/06/2019
Car Service
Everything about Randolph Auto Care is superior from the owner, the quality of service, the fairness of pricing, The diagnosis of the problem, and the timing of completing the job. Well done.

STEPHEN W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/26/2019
Randolph Auto Care got the job done!
Alex clearly communicated with me the repairs that were needed and not needed. Most places may have just replaced everything and collect the money. I had a lot done to my vehicle at a fair and reasonable rate. I would not hesitate going back again!

DAVID R.
Livingston, NJ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/19/2019
good honest mechanic
We've been servicing our cars at Randolph Auto Care for several years now and I feel that they provide quality service without trying to upsell or make unnecessary repairs.

VK
VENKATA K.
01/14/2019
Fair price and good quality service
Fair price and good quality service..

SUE W.
01/10/2019
HONESTY!!!
After taking my Honda to the dealer for routine service they gave me a proposal of over $700.00. At the recommendation of a good friend, I took it to Alex for a second opinion and he determined that no work was necessary. He did not even charge me to examine everything. Since then I did have a problem with a broken bracket that did damage. Alex was patient, speedy and explained all. His pricing is very fair. And the BEST...Alex delivered my car back to me....ALL GOOD!