Dianne D.
02/20/2019
I am new to blue springs and needed brake pads my stepson recommended Randys. The pricing was great and service fast and friendly.

MO
Mike O.
02/15/2019
Best car repair shop in KC!
Great customer service and friendly. We have been coming here for 15 years and will not go anywhere else.

KR
Kathy R.
02/05/2019
Fast service
I needed a car inspection. I checked for reviews and chose Randy’s Personal auto Service. I called for an appointment and they were easy to get into. Once I got there, I decided to add an oil change to the service. The price was very reasonable and my car was finished within a half hour. I was very pleased with this service.

Marty B.
01/25/2019
Personal service!!
Randys Auto service gives us personal small-town care they treat each individual as family!!

JJ
Jim J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/11/2019
They are always so fair.
Thanks Randy,
You have always been so fair with us. The work you have done for us has always be great. So glad we have you to keep our old cars running smooth!!!
Jim and Rose Johnson

MK
Martin K.
01/10/2019
Missouri Car Inspection
Well my family been going to Randy's for along time. His staff and support staff do the best job than any auto service I been too.

Donna S.
01/08/2019
Everything went fine today....Randy is always very nice.

Barry S.
INFINITI Q50
12/28/2018
Got in and out quickly. Good service!
Thanks!

Amy S.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Amy said the business is always nice, efficient and cost effective.

KJ
Kyle J.
Buick LeSabre
12/20/2018
Friendly people.
I bring all my vehicles here. They know what they’re doing and always get it fixed correctly.

Doris S.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Doris said she likes the business. They are trustworthy and provide good work.

Jerry G.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said this business was very good. He is always happy with service. They seem to have fair prices that are competitive.

Joeseph P.
Lees Summit, MO
12/03/2018
Great Auto Repair Shop
Absolutely the best auto repair service I have ever had the pleasure to work on my vehicle. I recommend this facility to anyone needing an honest, correct diagnostic and fair pricing repair service.

Dale R.
Dodge Charger
11/20/2018
Great Place
Great place

Jay W.
Lees Summit, MO
Car repairs
Very thorough and completed the work on time at the price that was quoted. Everyone was very knowledgeable and provided great feedback and insight on my vehicle.

MT

RT
Renee T.
Hyundai Tucson
RANDY’S auto
I’ve been a customer for more than 20 years. I’ve never been disappointed in the service. RANDY’S is an honest businessman while practices to match!

DF
Dave F.
Honda Ridgeline
11/14/2018
Competent and affordable work
Randy's always does great work and you know the cosy upfront. Fixed a 2 way tailgate for $90.00, Honda would not give a price for this.

SF
Sue F.
Independence, MO
Saturn Aura
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Sue said they did a good job.

BP
Bill P.
Chevrolet S-10
11/12/2018
Very clean and professional staff.
Very clean shop and very friendly staff. I feel the work is done correctly.