Jason C.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Jason said the service, overall, was great. The business was able to get him in quickly, diagnose this issue, and get it resolved within the same day.

Julie L.
Kia Optima
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Julie said the staff did a good job and she really appreciates Randy's help. He was also right that she didn't need an inspection. She really appreciated that the repair didn't cost as much as she thought it would.

SJ
Steven J.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the business provided good service, the price was good and he also said he had a short wait time.

Doris S.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Doris said that every time she takes her vehicle in they've always done a really great job, it is a super place to take a vehicle.

AK
Audie K.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Audie said this facility is really good and he uses them all the time. He is happy with them.

SR
Steven R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the business has always been good to his family.

Beverly S.
Oak Grove, MO
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Beverly said she has been using it for a really long time, and this is the only business she takes her vehicle to. She is perfectly happy with them.

AG
Andrew G.
Kansas City, MO
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the business was up front about everything, the staff was pleasant, and the service was timely.

Art M.
Buick Century
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Art said everything that Randy has done has been fair and good.

BL
Branden L.
Independence, MO
04/28/2018
Do not go here
DO NOT GO HERE!

I have used Randy's for several years, things have been good no problems at all, none... till Thursday (2018.4.26).

I bought Eibach Pro lowering springs and needed them pressed on to Koni orange struts. I had all of the materials to do the job, except a press. I called and spoke to Patty and she got the ok from Randy to bring them in and they would assemble them and press the springs on. I gave Randy's my business on things I could not do.

On Thursday (2018.4.26) I started to mount the strut on the car, when I notice that the spring did not look right, meaning how it was seated on the bottom perch of the strut. I called and e-mailed a picture of the strut and spring to confirmed this with Eibach and Koni before I called a guy that runs his own business and tell him, he did the install of the springs incorrect. Which Eibach and Koni both said it was wrong and it would have damaged the spring and possibly the strut. Which neither are cheap.

I called and spoke to Patty and informed her of the mistake and asked when could they have them corrected today (Thursday 2018.4.26). Cause I had already scheduled an appointment with them on Friday (2018.4.27) for an alignment because I was replacing the struts, springs and tie-rods.

Patty put me on hold for a minute, she got back on the phone and said that she could not get to me till Monday (2018.4.30). I told her that will not work, do to me having to work Saturday, Sunday and Monday and I drive two hours round trip. I explained that I have already replaced the tie-rods and I had scheduled an alignment with them on Friday (2018.4.27) and I needed them to fix what they messed up.

Patty put me on hold again and then Randy got on the phone and said "Come get your money and we are done!". I went and got my money and asked Patty if Randy wanted to look at what was done. He did not want to nor did he even come to the front to apologize for the situation. So I canceled my alignment and told Patty, Randy's just lost a customer.

I went to AutoZone and rented a press and it took me, the first time ever pressing springs, 45 minutes to fix the issues with both springs. It would have taken Randy's maybe 20 minutes to fix. On top of all this, I now had to find another auto shop to align my car with lowering springs. Anyone in Blue Spring that would do it, could not do it cause they were booked up, which I understand. For the others they didn't feel comfortable doing it, do not know why. I finally found a place called AUTOPIA in Lenexa, Ks. The squared me away. Thanks Gary and Jason.

To make the situation right, all it would have taken was 20 minutes and a apology but no! Your business is as strong as your last customer service experience. In this case it was piss poor.

MO
Mike O.
Lees Summit, MO
Honda Civic Cpe
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Mike said this business was good and honest. They are a great organization.

Craig S.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Craig's wife. She said the employees are the best.

GB
Gene B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
04/22/2018
Car service
Car service always the best at Randy’s. They handle every job with perfection. Best in Kansas City.

PW
Pat W.
04/20/2018
Trust
You guys are honest, respectful, and willing to "help" any way you can. I am so glad I found you. Finally a place to take my vehicles knowing you can be trusted to do the right thing. Thanks for the peace of mind.

Mackenzie S.
Kansas City, MO
Nissan Rogue
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Mackenzie said the staff did a good job.

BK
Brian K.
Grain Valley, MO
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Brian said they are reliable.

TH
Tyler H.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Tyler and the business was able to analyze his vehicle and run a diagnostic on it to tell him what was wrong.

LW
Lane W.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Lane said they did exactly what he needed and he got a good result out of it. He said he appreciates them and they got him in there pretty quickly, which helped him in his purchasing decision.

AL
Annette L.
Kia Spectra
04/06/2018
Always the best service!
I have taken my cars to this auto service shop for several years. I have received the best service possible every single time. Their prices are very reasonable, and they go out of their way to help me. The staff is friendly and professional. I won't take my car anywhere else!

GH
Gary H.
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Nancy. She said she's been doing business with this facility for the past 25 years.