Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

Dawud M.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dawud' s wife. She said that the business has very nice people and to keep up the good work.

SALLIE B.
11/16/2018
Customer service if off the chain. Fantastic
They're so informative. Love this spot have taken all of my cars there. Give great advice on preventive maintenance. They rock.

DOMINIC H.
Hyundai Genesis
11/01/2018
Fast and clean service
Mike was very professional and he went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my service.

DIANNE S.
Mercury Mariner
10/26/2018
Awesome staff!
I've been taking my truck to them for about 5 years now and they always tell me what's most important to repair and what can wait. They are like a family. Love them to pieces:)...

GM
Glendolyn M.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Glendolyn said she has gone to this business for many years. She has had no problems with them. They treat women with respect and they are just good.

Chevrolet Uplander
10/25/2018
Detail information
Friendly greetings are very important. It put one completely at ease, also personal interest in the work being done on your car..They try very hard to make sure the work done completely and that you are satisfied. The work is guaranteed , The personnel is professionally and serious about their work.

Audi Q7
10/21/2018
They were very informative of the issue with my car and gave me recommendations on which avenue to go.
Rapco automotive iare a friendly place and the service is excellent

GW
GREG W.
Jaguar XF
10/21/2018
great job as always
As always you guys did a great job. Keep up the good work.

ED

ROBBIN A.
Volvo S60
10/05/2018
An amazing experience
It’s the receptivity the second you walk in the door. It feels friendly and comfortable. I’ve been to a lot of auto shop and this place is top of the line. The trouble with my car was explain clearly. The interaction professional yet personable. Thank you Jay. I will be return. Dr. Alston

CD
COLIN D.
10/05/2018
These Guys Are Great!
I’ve visited a few times between their Upper Darby and North Philadelphia locations and they’ve always been, very professional, friendly, and accommodating. They ensure to educate you on issues that need repairing rather than making you feel pressured to fix them. You are getting exactly what you are paying for when you visit Rapco, and that’s quality work and always pleasant visits.

CYNTHIA B.
Nissan Maxima
10/03/2018
Reliable Service
Had a service check for my 2010 Maxima and Inspection. They test drove the car, did the inspection, checked my tires, etc for the service check, told me I didn't need an oil change. (Most repair places always. do an oil change if they cant find anything to charge you). Been using Rapco for over ten years, love them.

DT
DESIREE T.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
09/25/2018
Quick & Friendly Service
Great customer service!

Dorothy P.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Dorothy said she likes the facility and the staff is nice.

AG
ALICIA G.
Nissan Versa
09/08/2018
My first car
I would like to say Thanks Bill!!! This is my first vehicle and I wanted to do it myself. Looked them up online and gave them a call. It started with Mike!!! I called on Friday. Spoke with Bill explain my situation. Told him I would see him soon. I left my car. Found out that the brake situation was not the issue. Other things was the problem. Willing to work with me and it to get it done. See you all real soon.

MAGDELENA L.
Plymouth Reliant
09/02/2018
Best Car MD in Town!
These boys are adorable, the best car takers ever! They were so into my car like she was some celebrity. Taking picture with her, showing off with her, just couldn’t get enough of her! That’s always a good sign when they are so into your car. You know they will do an amazing job. Which they did. Awesome!!! I took it in for an annual inspection, haven’t had anything done on this old car for years. Consequently anything that could be possibly wrong with a car, that was my car. These amazing Car, MD's did a veritable cosmetic surgery on her! I feel like I have a new car now. If you love your car, don’t take it anywhere else except to these car doctors. They will love and heal your car! Five stars only? Forget it. How about All Star!

MICKAEL G.
Nissan Sentra
09/01/2018
First I had an issue with them because the car was not fixed all the way. My thinking was that after they hand you the car , you have to pay if the problem reoccurs. They are professionals so they insure customer’s satisfaction. I was reached by Jay( customer service rep at Rapco) and told me to just bring it back and they fixed it. He as well as his team worked on the car while keeping in mind that I needed to be happy, and they definitely did. Jay even went further by following up everyday to make sure that the car was still running smooth! I wouldn’t want my car to mess up again, but I would like to see him again if one day I decide to upgrade the car. They re good for it.

09/01/2018
Waste of money
My car still acting up and the check engine light came back after I spent 700 dollars to “fix” it.
Mike and Jason G. from Rapco Automotive Centers responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Mickael, thank you for being honest with your review. Since your review, we did reach out to you, and we did correct the problem. We really appreciate you giving us another chance, and we hope to see you here again. Thanks Mickael.

JEFFREY B.
Lincoln Town Car
08/11/2018
Sure Service
Sure Service. Repair is great. Thank you for letting me know about the other repairs needed

CJ
CLYDE J.
Jeep Cherokee
07/31/2018
Rapco
Great service and knowledgeable technicians

DIANNE H.
07/30/2018
Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff
It was my first time here, and it was very pleasant. They know how to treat their customers. Will be going again for future services.