Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

JEKENIAH L.
Elkins Park, PA
Kia Optima
05/27/2018
For the last couple of days, I’ve been hearing noises coming from what I thought was my tire. Since it was Memorial Day weekend, i wasn’t sure what shops were going to be open so I ran across Rapco while googling mechanics near me. It’s very rare seekng 5 Stars reviews especially from a mechanic. So since my regular mechanic was closed, I decided to give them a shot. From the moment I walked in, I was impressed with the customer service I received. Bill took me to the back and showed me exactly what was going on with my brakes and what I needed to get repaired. The wait time wasn’t long at all considering it was a Saturday and I didn’t have an appointment. Once I finished up, bill suggested what I should get done during my next visit. I mentioned to him my car didn’t come with a spare, and he immediately hopped on the phone with Kia and took care of the issue. I must say, I thought I found a mechanic I was comfortable with... but after going here (rapco) and working with Bill, I found a new auto shop! I am definitely taking my car here for repairs from now on and suggesting my mom take her car here as well! Kudos to bill and the rest of the staff for providing outstanding customer service and quality work!

James C.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
James said he was satisfied with the service.

YW
YOLANDA W.
Buick LaCrosse
05/13/2018
Great!
I bring all my cars to Rapco and I am always satisfied. They are always very detailed when they are explaining the problem of your car. I recently brought my Buick in and ALEX went through great lengths to figure out what was wrong with it. One of the things i love most is when they let you know about any other problems they see, and its printed out for you. Their work is always guaranteed!

Margaret G.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Margaret said the business provided very good service and they also treat their customers well.

GW
GREG W.
04/21/2018
great job as always
You guy always take good care of my needs in a timely manner.Keep up the good work.

TH
THEODORE H.
Nissan Sentra
04/20/2018
Quick service for snapped Nissan Sentra Drive Belt
I was on my way home from work Tuesday, April 17th when I heard a thunking sound which then prompted my battery and brake light indicators to turn on. I pulled over and found out that my drive belt had snapped and coolant was all over the right side of the engine bay. I got AAA to tow me to Rapco Auto Center and had my car parked right in front. I left a note on the dash giving details of what had happened and my contact info. The next morning, I got a text mentioning they had read my note and were ready to work on my car. I got to the auto center, gave them my keys and left to go to work. A few hours later, they called me up giving me more details of the car, topped the coolant, and put the new drive belt on to take it for a test drive. A little while later, they called me again saying the test drive went well, all the dash indicators were able to be cleared, and they would be ready with it in 10 minutes. I got to the shop and they gave my a detailed list of what they had inspected and what they found were things to look into getting fixed. I found their service to be professional, quick, and helpful in fixing my car. I would recommend this shop to any others who need their car worked on. They were very appreciative of the note I left so they knew exactly why my car was there. I would like if they had a place to drop off keys but other than that, I am satisfied with my experience here.

WS
William S.
GMC Yukon XL
04/17/2018 Category: Service
William said the business is always good to him.

JAMES A.
Lansdowne, PA
HUMMER H3
04/13/2018
THE SERVICE
THE SERVICE I GET WHEN I GO FOR THE [SMALLEST] THING THE C.S.PERSONAL ARE GREAT AND VERY HELPFULL.

GM
GUY M.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/07/2018
Car management made easy.
Thanks for another great visit.

EM
ERIKA M.
04/07/2018
I have recently purchased a used car and wanted to get a secondary inspection on it. Alex and the entire Rapco Automotive team were extremely helpful. Extremely knowledgeable, friendly and helpful, Alex and co walked me through everything with my car and what is needed to be done and what not. After getting the car fixed, and learning even more about what to do and how to go about getting things done, I walked out feeling more confident and knowledgeable about my car. Rapco has always been my family's go to for vehicle service, and now I am proud to say that I am apart of the Rapco family. Thank You Alex and co!

ES

JEFFREY B.
Lincoln Town Car
03/31/2018
Excellent service!
Continue to love the service. Love going here.

DARNELL H.
Nissan Maxima
03/26/2018
My new shop and best friends lol
I loved the treatment I’ve been getting from the moment I started going here. They are very professional and treated me with excellent service and care. I would recommend them to anyone.
Thanks Rapco, see you in the future.

CHARLES W.
Cadillac DTS
03/16/2018
they have my thumbs up 100%^
keep up your good work with honesty!

SR
SYLANA R.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
03/16/2018
Five Star Service!!
Excellent, and friendly Customer Service. Knowledgeable staff and mechanics. Extremely helpful.
Great quality of service repair.
I absolutely will be returning for all my car needs. Thank you!!

GP
GINA P.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/18/2018
Fast Service with a Smile
These guys try to accommodate you no matter what time of day and they are fast. But they are also thorough. I brought in my girlfriend's car for an oil change and there were quite a few things that needed fixing under the hood... She will definitely be taking care of those things in the future, but they were more than happy to take care of the oil and filter and had me on my way. Highly recommend.

ALISHA B.
Pontiac G6
02/11/2018
Awesome Service!
Rapco was recommended to me by a relative. I do have an automotive shop I have been using for years, but I decided to give them go and I'm happy I did. They were prompt in a response to an email I sent them (2 responses by 2 different people. The quote was the same and one had no idea the other had already responded) so I called to make an appointment. I was able to bring the car in right away! They were professional, courteous and honest. As a female, my knowledge of cars is very limited, but they listened to my explanation of the issues and understood exactly what I was trying to describe. They explained everything to me so that I could easily understand and the price for numerous repairs was fair. My car now runs like it did when I purchased it! I am extremely satisfied and I have a new Automotive Repair Shop!

GW
GREG W.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
02/09/2018
great job as always
As always they took very good care of what I needed.

DE
DARRYL E.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
02/04/2018
I found the service was excellent. Technicians were very informative. Counter person Bill was extremely informative. Everyone was.very courteous. Enjoyed waiting area very comfortable.
Great service. Staff very helpful and courteous. Very informative about what needed to be done and how long it would take. I would give this company 5 stars. Great job.

ZA
ZAKS A.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/03/2018
Friendly, Honesty and Work Ethics !!!