Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

RA
ROBERT A A.
Marietta, GA
07/15/2018
Courteous and pleasant staff with expedited services
The staff was very professional and courteous ! Their knowledge of the vehicle and pricing would be hard to beat ! I am a fan and customer because of these skills and traits !! Thanks Rapco !!

RT
ROBIN T.
Mazda CX-5
07/03/2018
Robin’s Review
Always professional and very friendly when I enter. I will always come back.

GW
GREG W.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
07/01/2018
great job as always
They do a great job and always informs you of any other things that my need to be serviced while you there.

Ram 1500
07/01/2018
Repair service
I brought my vehicle in after a bad pothole accident, Staff was professional and friendly. They did an extremely thorough diagnostic and repair service. Both locations do phenomenal work. Thanks.

Jaleesa T.
Sellersville, PA
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Jaleesa said they communicated really well.

Kia Rio
06/22/2018
Long wait time even with appointment
Despite making an appointment, was there for over 2 hours for a simple oil change and inspection. They do provide quality work and honesty, but I don’t understand the point of making an appointment if I have to spend 2-3 for simple services.
Mike and Jason G. from Rapco Automotive Centers responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We appreciate hearing from you and will do our absolute best to accommodate you more quickly on your next visit. Also, thank you for your kind remarks and your continued patronage. See you soon.

CHRIS H.
Dodge Charger
06/22/2018
Performance
The guys at Rapco are truly gifted. After having a cold air intake and flow master exhaust installed in two separate occasions. I can truly notice a difference in performance and the way my car handles. Never had any real issues since having those two items installed so I would recommend Rapco to anyone looking to make their car stand out from the rest!!

SAMUEL S.
Ford Freestyle
06/21/2018
Oil change and diagnostics
They were very patient and explain all parts of service and suggestion of what could be the issues I was having with my vehicle.

Marnie H.
Buick Riviera
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Marnie said the service is always good. She still needs to have her vehicle go through the inspection.

Jamira R.
Darby, PA
Kia Optima
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Jamira said the staff members were nice and tried to get her out quickly. They explained everything, so there were no misunderstandings about anything.

RE
RICK E.
Blue Bell, PA
06/01/2018
Great complete and timely service
My car was services at Rapco this week for new tires and brakes. Everything was time in a very reasonable time at a very reasonable price with no problems. Everyone at Rapco is very friendly and knowledgeable. I was very pleased with everything and will return there next time service is needed.

JEKENIAH L.
Elkins Park, PA
Kia Optima
05/27/2018
For the last couple of days, I’ve been hearing noises coming from what I thought was my tire. Since it was Memorial Day weekend, i wasn’t sure what shops were going to be open so I ran across Rapco while googling mechanics near me. It’s very rare seekng 5 Stars reviews especially from a mechanic. So since my regular mechanic was closed, I decided to give them a shot. From the moment I walked in, I was impressed with the customer service I received. Bill took me to the back and showed me exactly what was going on with my brakes and what I needed to get repaired. The wait time wasn’t long at all considering it was a Saturday and I didn’t have an appointment. Once I finished up, bill suggested what I should get done during my next visit. I mentioned to him my car didn’t come with a spare, and he immediately hopped on the phone with Kia and took care of the issue. I must say, I thought I found a mechanic I was comfortable with... but after going here (rapco) and working with Bill, I found a new auto shop! I am definitely taking my car here for repairs from now on and suggesting my mom take her car here as well! Kudos to bill and the rest of the staff for providing outstanding customer service and quality work!

James C.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
James said he was satisfied with the service.

YW
YOLANDA W.
Buick LaCrosse
05/13/2018
Great!
I bring all my cars to Rapco and I am always satisfied. They are always very detailed when they are explaining the problem of your car. I recently brought my Buick in and ALEX went through great lengths to figure out what was wrong with it. One of the things i love most is when they let you know about any other problems they see, and its printed out for you. Their work is always guaranteed!

Margaret G.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Margaret said the business provided very good service and they also treat their customers well.

GW
GREG W.
04/21/2018
great job as always
You guy always take good care of my needs in a timely manner.Keep up the good work.

TH
THEODORE H.
Nissan Sentra
04/20/2018
Quick service for snapped Nissan Sentra Drive Belt
I was on my way home from work Tuesday, April 17th when I heard a thunking sound which then prompted my battery and brake light indicators to turn on. I pulled over and found out that my drive belt had snapped and coolant was all over the right side of the engine bay. I got AAA to tow me to Rapco Auto Center and had my car parked right in front. I left a note on the dash giving details of what had happened and my contact info. The next morning, I got a text mentioning they had read my note and were ready to work on my car. I got to the auto center, gave them my keys and left to go to work. A few hours later, they called me up giving me more details of the car, topped the coolant, and put the new drive belt on to take it for a test drive. A little while later, they called me again saying the test drive went well, all the dash indicators were able to be cleared, and they would be ready with it in 10 minutes. I got to the shop and they gave my a detailed list of what they had inspected and what they found were things to look into getting fixed. I found their service to be professional, quick, and helpful in fixing my car. I would recommend this shop to any others who need their car worked on. They were very appreciative of the note I left so they knew exactly why my car was there. I would like if they had a place to drop off keys but other than that, I am satisfied with my experience here.

WS
William S.
GMC Yukon XL
04/17/2018 Category: Service
William said the business is always good to him.

JAMES A.
Lansdowne, PA
HUMMER H3
04/13/2018
THE SERVICE
THE SERVICE I GET WHEN I GO FOR THE [SMALLEST] THING THE C.S.PERSONAL ARE GREAT AND VERY HELPFULL.

GM
GUY M.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/07/2018
Car management made easy.
Thanks for another great visit.