Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

Dorothy P.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Dorothy said she likes the facility and the staff is nice.

AG
ALICIA G.
Nissan Versa
09/08/2018
My first car
I would like to say Thanks Bill!!! This is my first vehicle and I wanted to do it myself. Looked them up online and gave them a call. It started with Mike!!! I called on Friday. Spoke with Bill explain my situation. Told him I would see him soon. I left my car. Found out that the brake situation was not the issue. Other things was the problem. Willing to work with me and it to get it done. See you all real soon.

MAGDELENA L.
Plymouth Reliant
09/02/2018
Best Car MD in Town!
These boys are adorable, the best car takers ever! They were so into my car like she was some celebrity. Taking picture with her, showing off with her, just couldn’t get enough of her! That’s always a good sign when they are so into your car. You know they will do an amazing job. Which they did. Awesome!!! I took it in for an annual inspection, haven’t had anything done on this old car for years. Consequently anything that could be possibly wrong with a car, that was my car. These amazing Car, MD's did a veritable cosmetic surgery on her! I feel like I have a new car now. If you love your car, don’t take it anywhere else except to these car doctors. They will love and heal your car! Five stars only? Forget it. How about All Star!

MICKAEL G.
Nissan Sentra
09/01/2018
First I had an issue with them because the car was not fixed all the way. My thinking was that after they hand you the car , you have to pay if the problem reoccurs. They are professionals so they insure customer’s satisfaction. I was reached by Jay( customer service rep at Rapco) and told me to just bring it back and they fixed it. He as well as his team worked on the car while keeping in mind that I needed to be happy, and they definitely did. Jay even went further by following up everyday to make sure that the car was still running smooth! I wouldn’t want my car to mess up again, but I would like to see him again if one day I decide to upgrade the car. They re good for it.

09/01/2018
Waste of money
My car still acting up and the check engine light came back after I spent 700 dollars to “fix” it.
Mike and Jason G. from Rapco Automotive Centers responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Mickael, thank you for being honest with your review. Since your review, we did reach out to you, and we did correct the problem. We really appreciate you giving us another chance, and we hope to see you here again. Thanks Mickael.

JEFFREY B.
Lincoln Town Car
08/11/2018
Sure Service
Sure Service. Repair is great. Thank you for letting me know about the other repairs needed

CJ
CLYDE J.
Jeep Cherokee
07/31/2018
Rapco
Great service and knowledgeable technicians

DIANNE H.
07/30/2018
Friendly & Knowledgeable Staff
It was my first time here, and it was very pleasant. They know how to treat their customers. Will be going again for future services.

MT
MICHELLE T.
07/30/2018
Always a Pleasure
I recently needed my side mirror replaced and the team worked with me to keep the cost down and when there was a small issue they'd overlooked, they welcomed me back and fixed it immediately. They have great customer service and I will keep going to them for my car needs.

RHONDA H.
07/29/2018
I arrived early and my inspection was completed within 30 minutes

Andrew S.
Nissan Maxima
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said he would recommend this business for service.

RA
ROBERT A A.
Marietta, GA
07/15/2018
Courteous and pleasant staff with expedited services
The staff was very professional and courteous ! Their knowledge of the vehicle and pricing would be hard to beat ! I am a fan and customer because of these skills and traits !! Thanks Rapco !!

RT
ROBIN T.
Mazda CX-5
07/03/2018
Robin’s Review
Always professional and very friendly when I enter. I will always come back.

GW
GREG W.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
07/01/2018
great job as always
They do a great job and always informs you of any other things that my need to be serviced while you there.

Ram 1500
07/01/2018
Repair service
I brought my vehicle in after a bad pothole accident, Staff was professional and friendly. They did an extremely thorough diagnostic and repair service. Both locations do phenomenal work. Thanks.

Jaleesa T.
Sellersville, PA
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Jaleesa said they communicated really well.

Kia Rio
06/22/2018
Long wait time even with appointment
Despite making an appointment, was there for over 2 hours for a simple oil change and inspection. They do provide quality work and honesty, but I don’t understand the point of making an appointment if I have to spend 2-3 for simple services.
Mike and Jason G. from Rapco Automotive Centers responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We appreciate hearing from you and will do our absolute best to accommodate you more quickly on your next visit. Also, thank you for your kind remarks and your continued patronage. See you soon.

CHRIS H.
Dodge Charger
06/22/2018
Performance
The guys at Rapco are truly gifted. After having a cold air intake and flow master exhaust installed in two separate occasions. I can truly notice a difference in performance and the way my car handles. Never had any real issues since having those two items installed so I would recommend Rapco to anyone looking to make their car stand out from the rest!!

SAMUEL S.
Ford Freestyle
06/21/2018
Oil change and diagnostics
They were very patient and explain all parts of service and suggestion of what could be the issues I was having with my vehicle.

Marnie H.
Buick Riviera
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Marnie said the service is always good. She still needs to have her vehicle go through the inspection.

Jamira R.
Darby, PA
Kia Optima
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Jamira said the staff members were nice and tried to get her out quickly. They explained everything, so there were no misunderstandings about anything.