Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

JEFF B.
Dodge Nitro
07/22/2019
Honest
Excellent and professional work very pleased with my car and the church.

WB
Their service is superb!

ANNETTE M.
Cadillac STS
06/15/2019
I have been coming here for years and the guys always do quality work and give excellent customer service. 2 thumbs up!!

MAGDELENA L.
Plymouth Reliant
06/13/2019
Rapco is the best in Philadelphia in my experience!
I have been going to Rapco for years for the same fast, expert, efficient and trustworthy car service that I have just received again on June 10, 2019. There is nothing these car gurus can’t fix for you and at very reasonable rates too! Try them before you go anywhere else and I think you will have the same experience. They are the best in Philadelphia in my opinion. Highly recommended!

AA
ARIA A.
Prospect Park, PA
Kia Rio
06/01/2019
Best in Town
These guys are the best around here for sure. They accommodated me when I was in a bad situation and they always get the job done quickly. Quality people, quality work.

NC
NORMAN C.
Nissan Armada
05/24/2019
This place is the best
Keep up the great work 👍👍👍

MONICA R.
05/23/2019
Amazing
The staff was very helpful and so informative. They inspected my vehicle and informed me of issues that i knew of but it was nice yo be reminded of. They were really fast and convenient and my Ac which was fixed works amazing

PD
PRINCESS D.
Nissan Murano
05/17/2019
Best Service Every
Each and every time I bring my car to Rapco it has always been exceptional service. Great prices wonderful staff.

Nissan Maxima
05/15/2019
Great friendly workers and customer service.
I hit a pot hole and needed a new tire and rim. They did a review on Monday and ordered, by Tuesday morning my rim and tire were replaced! Great job! I'm impressed.,

MELVIN L.
Reading, PA
Subaru WRX
04/23/2019
Rapco is the best
I went in for some wheels for my wrx the minute I walked in the door I was greeted by the boss man and others very friendly and knowledgeable professionals. One worker that stood out was alex aka Wagner he installed my wheels fast and efficiently he’s truely amazing give that man a raise!!!!! Lol but yea by far best experience in a shop worth the 1 hour drive in philly traffic.

Lucille J.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Lucille said this was her first visit to this business and they were good.

LUCETTE J.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
04/16/2019
All new again
They did a great job fixing my car issue. My car runs sooo smooth, it’s like my car is new all over again
Bruce G. from Rapco Automotive Centers responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and for being a loyal customer at the best auto repair shop in Philadelphia. We value your business and strive to earn your confidence every time.

SG
SAM G.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
04/13/2019
My successful time at Rapco
My time at rapco was well spent. They were courteous and efficient in fixing my car. New tires. New weld. New headlight. All good and well priced thank you

ANNETTE M.
Cadillac STS
04/01/2019
Always in Good Hands
Everyone at Rapco is always professional, helpful and respectful. They take the time to explain everything to you in a way you can understand and even take you in the back to show you exactly what's going on with your vehicle. I have been bringing my vehicle to Rapco for years and these guys are tops in my book.

DESMOND D.
Jeep Cherokee
03/30/2019
Customer Friendly and Great Staff
Reliable service, convenient, and fair pricing

MONIQUE M.
Dodge Challenger
03/29/2019
Great customer service!!
Great customer service!! Prices are reasonable!!

LUCETTE J.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
03/14/2019
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I got my car back in no time. I’ll be returning for all future repairs.

SG
SAM G.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
03/13/2019
My excellent auto experience with Jason
My experience today with Jason was excellent. I will be bringing him my business in the future. He is very nice to work with. Thank you. Sam greenstein 3/13/19

STACY M.
03/08/2019
Stacey M
I was recommended by John Kennedy dealerships in Jenkintown to go here for my Ford Escape to upgrade the grill, lights, bumper etc. They did a really nice job I had them look at my Sonata when I purchased it from another dealer. The also do state inspections among other things. Before they proceed on any work they make sure they research any issues you have.

LW
LAWRENCE W.
Buick LaCrosse
03/04/2019
Excellent work, communication is great
The guys are very well equipped. Whatever they don't have they know who to order parts from. I've been coming to Rapco for sometime now and I have no complaints.