Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

JJ
John J.
GMC Rally
01/12/2019 Category: Service
John said the business did a good job.

DE

FR
FRANK R.
Kia Optima
01/03/2019
They stand behind there work these guys know cars u can depend on them to fix your problem right the first time

AT
ALEX T.
01/02/2019
Tire swapping
I had a rim and tire package done on my 2018 jeep Wrangler JL. The place is nice cleaning. The employees are courtesy I am nice. They Listen to your problems and try to solve. Great place to take your automobile.

J L.
12/30/2018
Good, but expensive service
Everyone at Rapco was very friendly. I appreciated being shown the back room and the explanation of exactly what they were going to do to my vehicle.
What I did not appreciate was being charged for 4 hours of work that only took an hour. Also, my spare tire cover was lost or thrown away. Not very professional. It’s a shame, because I really did like everyone there.
Mike and Jason G. from Rapco Automotive Centers responded on 12/31/2018

Hi J.L. Thanks so much for the honest feedback. We really appreciate hearing from you, and we love that you let us know what we did right, and also what we did wrong. We would love to contact you about the tire cover, but we cannot find anyone with those initials in our data base on 10/10/18. Please contact us directly so we can talk about correcting any issues. Happy New Years to you.

DERRY M.
12/23/2018
The quality of service was spot on.
I took my car to other places for the same problem and wind of leaving with a complaint. But rapco nailed it rite on the money

HG
Harry G.
Chevrolet Tracker
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Harry said that he's thankful for the work that Mike and Bruce do, and he loves the business.

KW
Kenneth W.
Acura TL
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said they did a very good job. He also said that they kept explaining to him as they went along with the job.

TC
TANYA C.
12/10/2018
Great Experience
Very professional and appears to show care for the quality of service provided to the customer

Cadillac Escalade ESV
12/06/2018
Great quick service. Very knowledgeable and courteous counter person.

12/01/2018
Had a flat tire and was able to get a new tire replaced quickly while I waited

DEBBIE G.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
Nissan Rogue
11/30/2018
Repairs done
Everything fixed to my satisfaction. Car runs great. Owner Jason so personable and honest. Will use Rapco again.
I got a new license plate TUPELO 1 please change it on my file.
Deb G.

LF
LISA F.
11/24/2018
From my first phone call to arrange a repair to picking up my car the service was very professional.
I was given a full description of what was wrong with follow up of cost and estimation of time it would take for repair. Thanks for the great work and attention to detail.

LJ
LAUREN J.
11/23/2018
Honda CRV repair
Rapco was professional and prices were reasonable.

Dawud M.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Dawud' s wife. She said that the business has very nice people and to keep up the good work.

SALLIE B.
11/16/2018
Customer service if off the chain. Fantastic
They're so informative. Love this spot have taken all of my cars there. Give great advice on preventive maintenance. They rock.

DOMINIC H.
Hyundai Genesis
11/01/2018
Fast and clean service
Mike was very professional and he went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my service.

DIANNE S.
Mercury Mariner
10/26/2018
Awesome staff!
I've been taking my truck to them for about 5 years now and they always tell me what's most important to repair and what can wait. They are like a family. Love them to pieces:)...

GM
Glendolyn M.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Glendolyn said she has gone to this business for many years. She has had no problems with them. They treat women with respect and they are just good.