Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5Overall Rating 3.8/5rating 3.8rating 3.8
Overall Rating 1.4/5rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4rating 1.4

LJ
LUCETTE J.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
03/14/2019
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. I got my car back in no time. I’ll be returning for all future repairs.

SG
SAM G.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
Chevrolet Traverse
03/13/2019
My excellent auto experience with Jason
My experience today with Jason was excellent. I will be bringing him my business in the future. He is very nice to work with. Thank you. Sam greenstein 3/13/19

STACY M.
03/08/2019
Stacey M
I was recommended by John Kennedy dealerships in Jenkintown to go here for my Ford Escape to upgrade the grill, lights, bumper etc. They did a really nice job I had them look at my Sonata when I purchased it from another dealer. The also do state inspections among other things. Before they proceed on any work they make sure they research any issues you have.

LW
LAWRENCE W.
Buick LaCrosse
03/04/2019
Excellent work, communication is great
The guys are very well equipped. Whatever they don't have they know who to order parts from. I've been coming to Rapco for sometime now and I have no complaints.

Conshohocken, PA
02/28/2019
great communication, great technicians
The staff at Rapco knows what they're doing!!

RT
ROBIN T.
Mazda CX-5
02/27/2019
Inspection
Most convenient. The employees are ALWAYS professional from the phone call of making the appointment to when I leave. They always explain what has or will be done . The waiting area is comfortable and the restroom is always immaculate . They are reputable people and I will always use this site.

PR
Patricia R.
Mitsubishi Galant
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said everything was fine with the business. She is satisfied with the work that was done.

DONYA S.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/12/2019
They take time to talk to you about the service. They are not just trying to take your money. They want to make sure your getting the service you need.
Honest

GW
GREG W.
HUMMER H2
02/08/2019
great job as always
As always you did a great job. Keep up the good work.

RA
Richard A.
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Richard said that the place had good service.

JJ
John J.
GMC Rally
01/12/2019 Category: Service
John said the business did a good job.

DE

FR
FRANK R.
Kia Optima
01/03/2019
They stand behind there work these guys know cars u can depend on them to fix your problem right the first time

AT
ALEX T.
01/02/2019
Tire swapping
I had a rim and tire package done on my 2018 jeep Wrangler JL. The place is nice cleaning. The employees are courtesy I am nice. They Listen to your problems and try to solve. Great place to take your automobile.

J L.
12/30/2018
Good, but expensive service
Everyone at Rapco was very friendly. I appreciated being shown the back room and the explanation of exactly what they were going to do to my vehicle.
What I did not appreciate was being charged for 4 hours of work that only took an hour. Also, my spare tire cover was lost or thrown away. Not very professional. It’s a shame, because I really did like everyone there.
Mike and Jason G. from Rapco Automotive Centers responded on 12/31/2018

Hi J.L. Thanks so much for the honest feedback. We really appreciate hearing from you, and we love that you let us know what we did right, and also what we did wrong. We would love to contact you about the tire cover, but we cannot find anyone with those initials in our data base on 10/10/18. Please contact us directly so we can talk about correcting any issues. Happy New Years to you.

DERRY M.
12/23/2018
The quality of service was spot on.
I took my car to other places for the same problem and wind of leaving with a complaint. But rapco nailed it rite on the money

HG
Harry G.
Chevrolet Tracker
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Harry said that he's thankful for the work that Mike and Bruce do, and he loves the business.

KW
Kenneth W.
Acura TL
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Kenneth said they did a very good job. He also said that they kept explaining to him as they went along with the job.

TC
TANYA C.
12/10/2018
Great Experience
Very professional and appears to show care for the quality of service provided to the customer