Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5rating 4.2857143
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

LA
Lisa A.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Under promises and over delivered
I woke up to a flat tire. I got my tire inflated and drove to dealership. Unfortunately my tire had to be ordered. I was told it wouldn't be in until Monday. To my delight I got a call Saturday stating it was in early. The guy that helped me kept me well informed.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Very welcoming, friendly and courteous

Dean H.
Luling, LA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Dean H.
I was a little disappointed, The service went great but my daughter brought the car in for an oil change and during the inspection he found a slow leaking tire.
He called her to the back to show her the leak which was great but then quoted her $32 to fix the problem. Wow $32.00 to fix a flat. I was blown away. If that
really is the going rate to fix a flat tire I must really be out of touch.
MICHAEL W D. from Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 09/18/2018

Hello,

Just wanted to let you know that we only use plug patches to repair tires , Which makes them safe on the road. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any questions.

Michael Dugas

service
Good Service

Marrero, LA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful and checking everything

Baton Rouge, LA
09/06/2018 Category: Service
The staff is knowledgeable and easy to work with.
From sales to service everyone is friendly and knows the business.

KW
Kiara W.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful Customer Service
Everytime I’ve brought my vechile in this year for service Cornelius has been wonderful. Very professional & courteous as well as makes sure he keeps me updated on the progress of my services.

NJ
Norell J.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is nice and friendly. And the services are done in a timely fashion.

LL
Lori L.
08/29/2018
While it took a while to figure out what was wrong with my car they finally did. Thanks to Mike Dugas stepping in.
MICHAEL W D. from Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 08/29/2018

Thanks

08/28/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
My car was in the service department for 91 days! For the first 2 months I got the run around. The excuse was they couldn’t figure out what was wrong with it. Finally they said they “thought” it needed a transmission which would be on back order. I had 2 people tell me 2 different dates regarding the back order update. Finally after going to the main showroom and finding someone in management did I see results. My car seems to be running better, but we shall see.
MICHAEL W D. from Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 08/28/2018

Sorry,The transmission was on back order for over 2 months, I have been working with Hyundai to get you some help from them also.

Lakethia B.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Mike was awesome he also wash my car while I waited on the oil change. Happy with the service.

PB
Philip B.
Marrero, LA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Not So great
Took 2 Hr. for a oil change to long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MICHAEL W D. from Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 08/21/2018

Sorry for the 2 hour oil change. I the last week we have added a few more staff members to improve this area.
Please ask for me next time your in so I can personally assist you.

Michael Dugas

Gretna, LA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Service and professional emplyees
I came in in Saturday afternoon. Service was great. Everyone was very pleasant and knowledgeable.

Brenda M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Low tire pressure
Low tire pressure light on and a nail was found in the right rear tire. Glad this was fix since I am traveling to the Northshore twice this week. Much thanks to Mike and tech.

BC
Barbara C.
Luling, LA
Friendly and helpful staff
Good

2016 Hyundai Accent
Great
Really friendly service and quick and neat work dealing with oil changes and everything

LD
Laurie D.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
08/07/2018 Category: Service
The staff was friendly and came out to greet me promptly. I went in for an oil change, but had questions about a couple of other items and Mike was very helpful.

RO
Robert O.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2018 Category: Service
My experience was good. I used the WiFi, had coffee ,and sat in a comfortable chair. The service went well. My car was washed and ran great. Thanks to Mike Dugas.

VW
Vent W.
Boothville, LA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Great place
The workers was very nice and polite,

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
Service department works hard to make sure everything is done in a timely manner and correctly!