Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey

Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5rating 4.3076923
Overall Rating 2.38462/5Overall Rating 2.38462/5rating 2.38462rating 2.38462rating 2.38462
Verified Customer on 11/23/2017
"Management is great"
Not fully satisfied
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/23/2017 05:52 PM
Ronnie M W. at Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 11/24/2017

Dehavalland J. on 11/17/2017
"Changing brake pads for front axle on Hyundai Veracruz"
Service is great most of the time
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz

Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 11/16/2017 05:40 PM
Ronnie M W. at Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 11/17/2017

Verified Customer on 11/14/2017
"Quick and faster. Service"
Better service

Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/13/2017 12:42 PM

Deidra J. on 11/13/2017
"Prompt service"
One suggestion, technician should ask what type of oil change is desired.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Review Created: 11/13/2017 12:20 PM

Verified Customer on 11/12/2017
"Amazing Service"
I love this place, everyones so nice and always takes care of me.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 12:52 PM

Eva L. on 11/07/2017
"Excellent Service"
Very friendly staff, willing to work with you and they get the job done in a timely manner
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra

Review Created: 10/30/2017 12:15 PM
Ronnie M W. at Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 10/30/2017

Verified Customer on 10/28/2017
"Service "
Service is awesome and they are friendly
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/28/2017 10:55 PM
Ronnie M W. at Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 10/30/2017

Bionca D. on 10/26/2017
"Service Review"
The service I received was awesome
Service Date: 10/24/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 01:16 PM
Ronnie M W. at Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 10/27/2017

Thank you very much for your response, please feel free to contact us anytime for all of your service needs. Thank you for being one of our loyal customers.

Leonard J. on 10/25/2017
"Friendly and fast staff"
I was very impressed with how fast service wad
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017 10:25 AM
Ronnie M W. at Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 10/25/2017

Rose V. on 10/25/2017
"I am impressed "
Mike was so friendly and helpful. He made me feel like I was visiting Family.
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/25/2017 10:05 AM
Ronnie M W. at Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 10/25/2017

Verified Customer on 10/20/2017
"Good service "
Good service every time I go.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 07:42 PM
Ronnie M W. at Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 10/21/2017

Warren G. on 10/20/2017
"Mike did a great job with keeping me informed with the work that needed to be done and even what was not needed. "
Excellent job.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 06:13 PM
Ronnie M W. at Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 10/21/2017

Verified Customer on 10/19/2017
"Satisfied costumer "
Very cordial and friendly atmosphere
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 06:18 PM
Ronnie M W. at Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 10/20/2017

Brenda M. on 10/18/2017
"Oil change."
Close to home, oil change, replaced bulb also did recall work, no problem.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 12:22 PM
Ronnie M W. at Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 10/18/2017

Brittanee B. on 10/17/2017
"Service was awful"
Ok, so I never post about bad experiences or anything like that but I really need to this time. If you are thinking about buying a Hyundai, especially from Ray Brandt Hyundai, please read my post. Most of the crappy stuff is towards the end of the post, but I want to tell the whole story because nothing went right with this situation.
On Saturday I was driving home on the interstate and something metal flew out of the truck in front of me and pierced my tire. I did not have a spare, and the Hurricane was supposed to hit NOLA that night so I knew nothing would be open for me to bring my car to get fixed, so I had it towed home. On Sunday I decided to look into if Hyundai would tow my car to the dealership because I have a warranty for my tires. They said they would and we set up an appointment for between 6:30am to 7am. I got a text the next morning confirming they would be there at 8:30 (not the time I set up). I call and they said, oh in your area we don’t have anyone contracted that early do you want us to reschedule? I let this go. I ended up leaving my keys in my car and going to work so that I would not be late. By the way the truck never made it until between 9:30am and 10am.
While my friend was driving me to work, I called the dealership to let them know my car was on the way and why. I gave them my car info and my info and told them it would be towed. About 10 minutes after the car is towed to the dealership, the dealership calls and leaves a voicemail saying, “Your car was towed to us and we don’t know what you want us to do with it.” I called them back and let them know that I spoke to them earlier and gave them all the information again. I reminded them about my warranty (they have replaced a tire for me before and already knew about it when I told them) and they said they had the information on file about my warranty and it would take care of the tire. They also said it could take a few days because they do not keep tires on stock and have to order one to be sent in.
The next day I did not hear from the dealership so I called to check and they said “Our computers are down but we have a tire here. Do you know what brand your tires are because we are not sure if its your and cannot put it on until our computers are up. So…. My car is a few feet away from the person I am talking to… Why couldn’t he go look at the other three on my car and see what brand it was? Anyway… he told me he would call me back before the end of the day and he took my information. I get home from work and my dad (who has worked at car lots and sold warranties forever) tells me they should provide you a car because that comes with the 10 year warranties when you buy a new car. I can’t find any details about Hyundai’s warranties on the internet on my phone, so I decide to call the customer service line. They advise that for anyone with a ten year warranty the dealership is supposed to offer a loaner car if they know the vehicle is going to be in the shop more than one day. This is my second time having the vehicle in the shop more than one day and I was not offered a loaner car either time. So, I call the dealership back to set up my loaner car, but I am told that the service dept closed 12 minutes ago and no one could help me. Mind you, someone was supposed to call me back about my tire before the end of the day. But also, I want to speak to a manager because my car could have possibly been fixed if someone could tell if that was my tire or not, and why was I not offered a loaner if that is company standard? She tells me I need to call the Nissan dealership. I ask her why. She says because they manage her dealership. I asked her if I could speak to a manager in any department at her dealership. She places me on hold, comes back to the phone and says a manager will not speak with you, you need to call the Nissan dealership. I asked if she could call the Nissan dealership because I did not purchase a Nissan they will have no record of my vehicle. She said no. I spent several minutes having a severely unproductive conversation with a person who in no way intended to help. I then called Nissan. They said they had no idea why they would ask me to call them. So then I call Hyundai customer service back again. I explain the situation to the agent who says, oh well its not really Hyundai’s fault because the dealership is a franchise. I said you allow them to have your logo on the door so they do in fact represent your company. She confirmed that they should have offered me a loaner car or referred me to what she referred to as an enterprise to have a vehicle when they knew they would have my car more than 1 day. She said she would need to call the dealership to get both sides of the story and then put me on hold for like 10 minutes while she “typed the notes on my case”. I told her I would hold while she called the dealership. Then she told me that their phone lines did not allow them to place someone on hold. WTF???? Are you serious? You work in a call center and you can’t place me on hold while you make another call???? Ok… Then she says she will call me back within 24 hours. Ok… how does that help when my problem was not having a vehicle to get to work the next day? My ride had plans and I was pretty much stranded right. At this point I am pissed because I feel like I spent a ton of money on this car (my second brand new car I bought from Hyundai by the way) and spent money for the top of the line warranty and even the tire warranty and whats the point when I am not getting what I should be getting. So… I ask to be transferred to a supervisor. I am told that she does not have the capability to transfer me to a supervisor. That a supervisor would have to call me back in 24 hours or less. She keeps making excuses and trying to explain their policies, but at this point I was just done and told her I didn’t want to talk to her anymore. I am never ever rude to people in the service industry because I’ve worked in it my entire working career but I was not nice to this lady towards the end because the things she was telling me just sounded ridiculous. What company does not allow you to speak to a supervisor, especially when she just told me how horrible it was that the dealership would not let me speak to a supervisor when I requested one. I agreed for the supervisor to call me the next day and disconnected the line.
At this point I’m pretty much fed up with it, so today, I have my fiancé call the dealership to check on the car. They say it will be done by 5pm. He goes to pick it up and they try to make him pay over $100 for the tire. Well… as you may remember from earlier, when it was dropped off, I let them know twice that I had a warranty and they said they had it in their notes from my last visit. They told him that I should have told them when the car was dropped off because they have to make a claim and take a picture (ok I did tell them… TWICE) and that because their computer is down they can’t look up what company. My fiancé tells them that’s ridiculous and goes outside to call the dealership that I bought the vehicle from to find out what company they do warranties with. Then, all of a sudden, as he is about to hang up with them they say, we were able to get the information. Also, I would like to note that they were requiring my fiancé to pay in cash and said he would get reimbursed later if we could get the claim to go through on our own. I’m not trying to imply anything but that’s super sketchy. Also, it is now almost 11pm and no one from the customer service line has called me back. Way to make a used to be loyal Hyundai customer feel valued. I have names of several of the people I spoke with but am not going to bash them personally on the internet especially since I feel like the company failed as a whole with this experience.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 10/17/2017 08:14 PM
Ronnie M W. at Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you very much for your response. I am truly sorry for you unplesant experience and less than satisfactory service. Please contact me directly any time you need to bring your vehicle in an I will personally take car of you . And once again I would like to apologize fr your experience.

Jacquelyn M. on 10/17/2017
"On Time!"
Great Service!
Review Created: 10/17/2017 01:52 PM
Ronnie M W. at Ray Brandt Hyundai of Harvey responded on 10/17/2017

Yvette J. on 10/17/2017
"From working with my salesperson, Jaison Griffin, to having the car serviced, my experience has been great."
I may relocate to another state but I would consider returning to Ray Brandt to work with Jaison again. In fact I called him and he checked with service department so that I could arrive at the best time when they were less busy. The service is excellent.
Review Created: 10/17/2017 11:07 AM