Latest Review about 1 hour ago

07/28/2021
Toyota RAV4 service
Ray’s is very friendly, reasonably priced and performs great work.

GR
GREG & NANCY R.
Lexus RX
07/28/2021
Outstanding service
We have been customers for over 20 years. The service is outstanding and at very fair price. I wouldn’t trust the care of our vehicles to anyone else.

TD
TRACY D.
07/26/2021
Great customer Service
Always greeted with a smile when I walk in. They are Always very helpful with my questions (I never feel like I am ‘a bother’). Service is prompt and reasonable. I always feel like I am treated well.

BAMBI S.
07/24/2021
Best place in Columbus!
Always helpful, honest, and professional.

J R & CONNIE H.

ANDREA S.
Hartsville, SC
Hyundai Tucson
07/21/2021
Great service. Friendly staff.
I really appreciated the wonderful service and advice for the future in taking care of my car. The text letting me know what they did and when it was ready was very useful.

TR
TED & RITA R.
07/20/2021
Tacoma
Great service as always , cars runs great

LL
LYLE & KATHY L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/12/2021
You can trust Ray’s Auto
I have used Ray’s Auto for many years and find them to be trustworthy, skillful, knowledgeable, professional, and charge a reasonable price for their services. Trust is very important.

SF
STEVE & MARY F.
07/08/2021
Fantastic Service, Trusted Quality
We have been taking our vehicles to Ray’s or over 15 years. They very much care about their customers and provide high quality dependable service. Technical expertise and knowledge about characteristics of different vehicles is deep and broad.

LEE & RUTH S.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/06/2021
Consistency and friendly service.
I trust their recommendations.

LP
LINDA P.
07/02/2021
Everyone nice and friendly
Everyone so friendly and helpful.Bought hubcaps from auto store and went back to Ray's and they put them on for me.I will definitely be going back

JESSICA & RICK M.
Acura MDX
06/30/2021
Even without an appointment they were able to diagnose and then fix the relatively simple issue the same day!

KATELYN S.
06/29/2021
My car broke down on a Saturday. I emailed Ray’s to see about dropping it off Sunday evening to be repaired Monday. They wrote back so quickly saying to drop it off. They gave me a new battery, changed my oil, recommended and installed new tires, and even put new batteries in my key fob- all by Tuesday afternoon. They didn’t recommend unnecessary services, and they are reasonably priced. They were very pleasant and professional during the entire process. I am thankful to have this business in town.

MO
MICHAELANNE O.
Hope, IN
06/29/2021
I had my oil changed and they were right on time! So happy I made the change!

BP
Bob P.
Jeep Cherokee
06/29/2021 Category: Service
Bob said he liked the service and everybody was friendly.