CD
CLEMENT D.
Pontiac Torrent
04/15/2021
Accessibility & friendly, efficient service!
Ann got me scheduled for next-day service when I called, and my oil change & tire check were done w/in 70 minutes.

TR

MARK & DEBBIE P.
Lexus LS 460
04/09/2021
Lexus service
The staff takes the time to engage with customers and answers questions and offer advice. They are friendly and accommodating.

04/05/2021
They are so nice
They are great

BL
BILL & TAMMY L.
04/02/2021
Our Favorite Auto Repair Shop
My husband and i have been clients at Rays for many years. They work on all of our vehicles. Wouldn't trust anyone else. We are certainly blessed.

LIZ B.
04/01/2021
This is my favorite, locally owned business. You can’t ask for better service or dependability. I will always use and recommend Ray’s!

03/29/2021
Good reliable service
Good service at a reasonable price.

VR
No hassle service

CI
CHRIS & TAMARA I.
03/26/2021
Great place for trusted service
We have been taking our cars to Ray’s for over 20 years. They are trustworthy, friendly and so great work!

LH
LYNETTE H.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/23/2021
They are friendly and listen when you describe what your car is doing.
Ray’s automotive fixed my car quickly. They made me aware that I needed some new tires on the back of my car and to me that meant they are concerned about my safety. They are friendly and that makes me want to do business with them.

KA
KAMI A.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/23/2021
Always greasy service!
Have taken my car to Ray’s for 7-8 years. Always friendly, they always do a great job!

TE
TIM E.
03/22/2021
Professional and reasonably priced.
I really liked how they texted me a report of what they inspected and what they found, it includes options and prices so you can choose what you want done.

CF
CAROL F.
03/13/2021
Friendly, courteous staff
First time for service and the office was very clean, friendly people behind the counter. Will be servicing my vehicles there from now on.

SR
SRIVATHSAN & JAY R.
Cadillac DTS
03/13/2021
Trusted family-owned business
We have been servicing our cars/minivans with Ray's for more than 9 years now. Ray's has been a very dependable, trustworthy service center: they are a very honest business that will give you an accurate description of what is wrong and what needs to be done to your automobile.