J. R. P.
Lexus GS 300
01/25/2021
Great service, great price and Great people

01/23/2021
I wouldn't take my jeep any where else. They know what thier doing and they do it right the first time. Friendly and quick!

EG
ED G.
Acura TSX
01/20/2021
Excellent professional service
Ray's Car Care is the most honest and professional car repair service in the world.

IO
IVAN O.
Lexus NX
01/16/2021
Quick, honest and affordable
Went here to have my break pads changed for my Lexus and Accord. Rey gave me the best price and quality of service. Customer service is top notch and he communicated with me every step of the process. I surely recommend this to anyone looking for a reliable affordable mechanic shop that is true and won’t rob your wallet.

JOHNNY B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
01/16/2021
Quick, Reliable, and Honest!
My belt was making a screeching noise. After a week of driving it like that, I ended up taking it to Ray's Car Care. Right when I spoke to him I feel welcomed, his knowledge of the issue was greatly appreciated. He told me different options and was up front about the price. Ended up leaving my car their and it was fixed the same day. I will definitely be taking my cars their for any other issues or maintenance that comes up. Thanks again to Ray and his team.

EG
Edy G.
01/11/2021
2017 Nissan Frontier front struts
Had my 2017 Nissan Frontier front struts changed and got it back on time same day. The price is excellent a lot lower than dealer and with lifetime warranty for the part. Dealer don’t have that lifetime warranty.

ME
MARTHA E.
El Cajon, CA
01/09/2021
Honest and truthful.
This place is great. Prices are very reasonable. The work is excellent and the mechanics are experts.

AC
ADRIANA C.
Dodge Avenger
01/09/2021
Fast, and Reliable
I arrive before noon and was able to get an oil change with no problem. Car was ready in 30 minutes. Price was great. Mechanic and Ray were nice.

VE
VICTOR E.
Lexus IS 250
01/02/2021
Fair Prices
I've been here twice with my daily vehicle, everytime I've came in its been a smooth process with fair prices. Very friendly owner as well as staff. Highly recommend. I will continue to bring my business to this great establishment.

MF
MUSTANG F.
12/31/2020
Car service
I called Ray's as they were recommended to me by a good friend. I asked for a priced quote to change my power steering pump and check engine light diagnostic test. Within 20 minutes they called me back with a very reasonable price including parts. That same day they worked on my car !! Excellent customer service and professional auto repair work got me back on the road pronto. Take your car to Ray's if you need an honest Car shop who cares about their customers!!
Vr

MATT C.
12/27/2020
Honest, Frendly, Great Work
Ray and his team are fantastic, honest, friendly, and most of all... skilled. This is where I take my cars when I need work.

DALIA D.
They r awesome
I love the way they treat me and their honesty.

La Jolla, CA
Nissan Maxima
Timely, cost-effective, quality repair
I really appreciate that Mr. Ray is very honest and helpful with letting me know exactly what I need for my car. Definitely recommend him to fix my friends' cars.

BREANNA B.
Imperial Beach, CA
Chevrolet Uplander
Same-day service
Was very pleased with Ray's Car Care, they really made fixing my van a priority. With very reasonable pricing, and same-day service!

RL
ROBERT L.
12/12/2020
Quick and honest service
I made my appointment with Ray over the phone. He was very courteous and helpful with any questions I had. The work done on my vehicle was excellent and fast. Definitely will recommend this shop to friends and family.