Latest Review about 2 months ago

BC
BONNIE C.
Ford Thunderbird
12/31/2018
Ray's is friendly, reliable and honest
I've taken my cars to Ray's for about 10 years. He keeps my vintage T-Bird in good shape, is conscious of my pocket book and if something isn't done right, he makes it right at no extra charge. For awhile, I compared his estimate to my old mechanic, which I liked and was closer to home. Ray's estimate always was a couple hundred dollars less, so I stopped getting comparisons. He provides me with a ride home and pick up when my car is finished, and will stay late to see that the job is finished. My only problem is fear that he may retire! Thanks Ray, for all the great service through the years!

CF
CHERYL F.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/24/2018
The best car shop in CV
Every time I bring a vechile to Ray I have a pleasant experience. The knowledge and truthfulness go above, beyond any expectation. Thank you Ray and your awaome team. Merry Christmas to you all.

PR
PAUL R.
12/20/2018
friendly staff
Every time i have brought my cars to Rays i have been greeted with nothing but great service.

Acura 3.2TL
12/19/2018
Determined
All I can say is they are determined to find the problem.

RV
Ruben V.
Scion xD
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Ruben said they have done a fantastic job for him for over 10 years.

Michael C.
Scion xA
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Michael said they have good customer service, their price is right, and they fixed his vehicle well. He also stated that Ray is a great guy.

GJ
GEORGE J.
Ford Crown Victoria
11/13/2018
Great sevice and great prices
It is a great place with friendly people that take care of your car and give good prices.

VB
VICKIE B.
Nissan Sentra
11/12/2018
The to Go for best & immediate car service
I've gone to so many car repair shops, I've always felt like I was taken. I was recommended to Rays it was late, I called and Ray said bring in the car I was so surprised. Ray's took the veh. in immediately I surprised again. They worked, the charges were really reasonable, mean while Ray makes you feel comfortable and tells you exactly what the situation is Honestly. I Need not LOOK NO MORE Ray Car Care is my mechanic and I'll refer anybody who needs car repairs to Rays. He is a great good guy and the workers are too. Its really amusing to hear how Ray communicates to his worker there is a camaraderie for sure. Thank you Ray and Company I appreciate you guys.

Vickie Banks

JENNIFER G.
11/11/2018
Peace of mind
We are so grateful for our referral to Ray’s! Once I contacted him he was so attentive and accommodating in fitting us in as soon as possible. After trying to go through the dealership for repairs we felt as if we were getting the runaround and given contradicting diagnoses and fees. Ray took his time in explaining what was going wrong and the best way to fix our issues. When we got our Ford back it was running perfectly! We are so grateful for finding Ray’s and his team, we will definitely be back!

SHAWN W.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/10/2018
2013 Chevy Cruze
Excellent work at a great price.

Imperial Beach, CA
11/09/2018
Ray's car care
Outstanding customer and maintenance/repair service.

DT

TA
Tim A.
Ford Expedition
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Tim said he had no complaints about the business. When he got his vehicle, he had no problems and he was very satisfied.

MARIO L.
10/26/2018
Great work and pretty quick
Keep up the good customer service!

LUD B.
10/20/2018
Ray’s Car Care is the best !
Great customer service every single time I go . I am busy during the week so I’m always squeezing in oil changes when every I get a little time . Ray and his great team always make time for my Honda . It has 265,000 miles . Pretty amazing . I have to thank Ray making my car last . I feel safe and I have peace of mind that my car will get to the 300,000 miles . Highly recommend them ! Thanks so much !

SG
SHIRLEY G.
10/17/2018
Prompt and quick service!
This is my first time bringing in my car to Ray's. I am impressed on the quick service, I was expecting my car to be worked on all day considering there were other cars in the garage. I was out running errands and before you know it there were done with my brakes before I could finish my errands! His prices are also very reasonable, now I won't go anywhere else!

Dennis S.
California
Toyota Pickup
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Dennis said the people were nice but didn't get the work done.

VC
VINCE C.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/07/2018
Top Notch Service!!!
Ray's car care is a place to go. They have a great customer service and always give you the best price quote. Honest service with a fair price!

STEVEN H.
09/29/2018
Expert service
No hassle. The repairs were done ne in a timely fashion and Ray and his staff were very helpful .

RD
RODRIGO D.
GMC Envoy
09/27/2018
Reliable, honest, quality work
My family and I have been coming here for 20 plus years. Always helpful and fast I recommend this place to anyone.