ROMY S.
08/16/2019
Friendly and trustworthy.
The owner and his mechanics are friendly and trustworthy of my business. The only minor problem is busy all the time but with minor issue they will resolve it ASAP.

WT

National City, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
08/07/2019
Car maintenance
Ray’s did an outstanding job on replacing my fan belt , power steering pump, battery, spark plugs & other various parts. That my car badly needed . They was courteous and very professional. Looking out for my best interest. Now my car runs like brand new.
Plus their honest and the cost was very reasonable.

NH
NATHAN H.
Lincoln MKZ
08/07/2019
Best of the best
Ray’s Car Care is good to go. I’ve been coming here for years and have trusted him with my wife’s car and mine as well. They know their stuff and very affordable too. Oh and is very honest which says a lot in that line of work.

STEVEN H.
Lexus GS 300
08/05/2019
Repair of 2001 Lexus
Ray's did a wonderful job finding out the cause of my engine problems and making the necessary repairs. The head gaskets needed to be replaced and which in turn had damage some other engine parts. They also looked into the overall condition of the car and replaced some lights and did a general check up. I was very pleased with their service, communication and responsiveness.

REBECCA R.
Nissan Rogue
08/03/2019
Good customer service
Ray the owner is hands on what’s going on at his shop, he follows up and will give a customer assurance that his guys will do the job right. His crew are knowledgeable about car care problems or issues. I’m confident and trust Ray’s Car Care and would recommend him to my friends and family.

Imperial Beach, CA
Mazda B2300
07/25/2019
Arnold and Ray are the best!
The owner all the way down to the shop helper, this place is First class in everything you want in an auto shop.
They are fair, friendly, and have the highest respect for all there customers.

LOUIE S.
Mitsubishi Galant
07/24/2019
Car care
Excellent service and willing to work with you and gives you better deal.

ES
EMMERSON S.
Lexus ES 300
07/17/2019
Ray’s Car Care Review
They have superior workmanship. The service is very friendly. Prices for customers are the lowest I’ve experienced in the San Diego area.

BG
BILL G.
07/14/2019
auto repair
Excellent work at a reasonable price. Professional treatment from Ray and his employees.

DEBORAH G.
San Ysidro, CA
07/13/2019
Quick Service
Went in to have brake light and front light replaced. Service quick and reasonable. Dependable mechanics and professional. Thanks again!!

DEBORAH G.
San Ysidro, CA
07/13/2019
Best Mechanic
I am never disappointed with Ray. He is honest and has good prices. Car always in tip top shape when I leave. Does exactly what ya needed to get my problem fixed and great mechanics.

HD

YA
YAMAN A.
07/11/2019
Trustable Work!!
Ray is friendly, Highly skilled, honest ,timely and fair. Also he has knowledgeable staff as well.
Rare find. Highly recommend!!!!

CF
CESAR F.
Nissan Quest
07/09/2019
Ray’s car care service
Great service and honest people. You pay cheaper price for the great quality service. Though the place are small but I will always go back there. I have been there for many times and many years but the service have never change.

ZJ
ZACH J.
Burbank, CA
07/08/2019
Car works great, great attention to detail and working to make sure it got done on a thin weekend.
It took a little longer than expected, however they worked with me on a price it was perfect.

RA
RICH A.
Volkswagen CC
07/07/2019
Reasonable prices
Courteous and reasonable prices.

RICHARD R.
07/01/2019
Local, Honest, Trust Worthy
I’ve always brought my vehicles to Rays Car Care. I’ve recommended them to my family, friends, neighbors, and Coworkers. My vehicles are worked on promptly and are returned to me with the issue fixed. There is no more honest mechanic shop than Rays Car Care.

LC
LISA C.
06/26/2019
Honest and reliable.
Was referred to Ray's Care care by a good friend about 4 years ago. Great service and would recommend them to others.

LEO S.
06/26/2019
I have been taking my car here for the last 3 years and even now that I have moved to poway I still bring my car all the way to Chula Vista because of the quality service they provide