SOCORRO S.
08/13/2018
Ray always takes care of customers
Went to a well-known tire and brake repair place in National City. Just was getting a tire rotation and brake check as well as an oil change, thinking it wouldn't be no more than $50. I even brought my own oil and filter. Was told that they couldn't use my oil nor my filter (had to be from their shop). I understand and said I would have my mechanic do the oil change instead, but they could still do the rotation and brake check. Waited about an hour and then was told that my radiator was leaking and that I needed a new radiator. All the work was going to cost me $900+. I was puzzled because my radiator is only about 4-5 years old. I declined the service and just got what I went for ($30 cost). I called Ray while I was at the shop and asked for the oil change and to ask him about what the place had told me. Ray took me in RIGHT AWAY, no appointment. Ray is awesome. I told him about the $900+ radiator and he had his guys look into it. I DIDN'T need any radiator work (I was right!), but Ray showed me a leak that I did know about. I am going see Ray in about two weeks to get it fixed. Ray REALLY takes care of your car needs. All the guys are great! Refreshing to have an HONEST mechanic. I will be coming for all my car needs. Thank you Ray and thank you to your team! :)

DANNY S.
Nissan Maxima
08/11/2018
Car repair
Quick, professional, honest service.

JORDAN W.
08/09/2018
Just wow.
My family has been clients if Ray’s car care since I was small, I too am a client. He always provides fast service at an exceptional price. I am grateful for Ray’s car care.

LC
Lee C.
Spring Valley, CA
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Lee said he has been going to this business for years. The owner has always been honest.

AA
ARIELLE A.
Spring Valley, CA
Nissan Sentra
07/21/2018
Ray's is the best
The only honest place I know of in San Diego - and they know what they are doing!!

Jamie G.
La Mesa, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said he enjoyed talking to Ray. He liked the fact that Ray gave him a discount.

MICHIYO C.
07/17/2018
Maintenance
Ray’s Car Care customer service & keep up maintenances for my car are excellent. The price is reasonable. I will recommend to my friend & families. My son also use this repair care.

JN
Jordan N.
Imperial Beach, CA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the service took 4-5 days to complete because the employee that diagnosed the vehicle did not arrive to work for a few days.

JE
JOSE E.
07/09/2018
Dependable
Called to set up an appointment, ck engine light, car was rattling when pressing the gas pedal, took the car on Thursday before closing , left the car overnight. Car was ready next day.
So far so good test the car this weekend long 50+ miles, each day, no problem . Price was very fair, for my budget.

GM
Gil M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Gil said he always gets good service.

Mazda Tribute
06/29/2018
Mazda Tribute
good customer service, kept the customer informed on my vehicle and provided technical advice without reservation I will come back for sure , highly recommended

JESUS T.
06/19/2018
Vehicle accident
Just last week week I was involved in a vehicle accident. My truck was inoperable. My insurance wanted to send me somewhere I was not familiar with, so I called Ray and asked if he could help me. Sure enough, Ray took care of it and kept it under my deductible and had it done by the next day. Thanks Ray and to your crew.
Blessings
Jesus A. Torres

DEBORAH G.
San Ysidro, CA
06/17/2018
Satisfied
Always happy with the work provided by Rays Car Repair. Prices are good and work done to our satisfaction! Never disappointed. Thanks Again.....

WN
Walter N.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Walter said he would recommend this business for service.

MARIO L.
06/03/2018
Air conditioning Freon
Great work fast and reasonable prices would definitely recommend Ray’s auto

Manny P.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Manny said he is very satisfied with the service the staff provided.

Daniel G.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said they are pretty honest and the price was good. He had no problems.

AP
Agustin P.
Toyota Celica
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Agustin said the service was good.

J. R. P.
Lexus GS 300
05/04/2018
OVERALL GREAT
GREAT SERVICE GREAT PRICES AND TRUSTWORTHY. RAY IS THE BEST

JR P.
05/03/2018
GREAT SERVICE GREAT PRICES
Best place best prices and great service. They have been fixing my cars for over 10 years