JESUS T.
06/19/2018
Vehicle accident
Just last week week I was involved in a vehicle accident. My truck was inoperable. My insurance wanted to send me somewhere I was not familiar with, so I called Ray and asked if he could help me. Sure enough, Ray took care of it and kept it under my deductible and had it done by the next day. Thanks Ray and to your crew.
Blessings
Jesus A. Torres

DEBORAH G.
San Ysidro, CA
06/17/2018
Satisfied
Always happy with the work provided by Rays Car Repair. Prices are good and work done to our satisfaction! Never disappointed. Thanks Again.....

WN
Walter N.
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Walter said he would recommend this business for service.

MARIO L.
06/03/2018
Air conditioning Freon
Great work fast and reasonable prices would definitely recommend Ray’s auto

Manny P.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Manny said he is very satisfied with the service the staff provided.

Daniel G.
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said they are pretty honest and the price was good. He had no problems.

AP
Agustin P.
Toyota Celica
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Agustin said the service was good.

J. R. P.
Lexus GS 300
05/04/2018
OVERALL GREAT
GREAT SERVICE GREAT PRICES AND TRUSTWORTHY. RAY IS THE BEST

JR P.
05/03/2018
GREAT SERVICE GREAT PRICES
Best place best prices and great service. They have been fixing my cars for over 10 years

JE
JOSE E.
Buick Park Avenue
05/02/2018
Perfect timing
Called at 9 am with starting problem, car was fixed by 3 pm., on a Saturday! Thank you Ray's Car Care

LK
LUCY K.
04/29/2018
Good, honest mechanic
I am very satisfied with Ray's Car Care. They took the time to really inspect my car and come up with a proper diagnosis. They also clearly explained to me what was wrong and what was urgent. They took care of my car and the price was reasonable. Ray is an honest mechanic who takes his profession seriously. I also appreciated how he checked up on me to make sure my car was running well. Thank you!

MARIO L.
04/29/2018
Fast service!
ok prices fast service mechanics need to be a little more courteous and careful when the go in customers car make my mechanic left grease hand prints on doors and oil footprints on carpet not cool

PY
PAMELA Y.
04/28/2018
His honesty and fast turn around
Rays is my
Families mechanic, we have been going for years. Ray is honest, provides a quick turn around and overall I’m very very happy with his service.

Pamela Y

Anonymous avatar
Imperial Beach, CA
04/27/2018
Extremely helpful, answers all questions and concerns
Always can count on Ray and his team for professional help and care with my car, it is clear they care about their customers. Always recommend him to my friends and family.

CL
Chris L.
California
Jeep Liberty
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he had to go back to the business a second time, but he did not mind because they made sure to get the job done correctly. The staff are authentic.

PM
PATRICIA M.
04/21/2018
Always courteous
My most recent trip to Ray's Car Care with my older model vehicle was like every trip to Ray's: Good service. Fantastic prices and courteous employees. Thanks, Ray and team!

YA
YVONE A.
Honda Accord
04/21/2018
Ray is easy going. It says a lot when at least one of his mechanics has been working for Ray over 15 years.
Appreciated that I was allowed to have the problem pointed out to me, per my request. As someone who take pride in still driving my 27 yr old Honda, I want to be sure that there is a problem before any money is spent. And any problems are worked on the same day. The mechanics deserve credit along with Ray.

LUD B.
04/14/2018
Best 250 miles
My car has 250,000 miles . Just yesterday I received a courtesy reminder that I was due for an oil change . This is why I go to Ray’s cause they are always great with my car maintenance . At 250,000 miles I am even more careful with making sure my old car is safe to drive . I could not do it without Ray and his great team . Thanks Ray !

RV
Ruben V.
Scion xD
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Ruben said the service and the people were very good.

NH
Nathan H.
Chrysler 200
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said the service was good.