PM
PATRICIA M.
Acura MDX
06/12/2021
My experience was an awesome one, friendly professional atmosphere, they explained in detail for me to understand what was done to my car and the price was reasonable. Would recommend to anyone.

06/11/2021
Audi 2006
My Audi 2006 a4 .
Auto ray car shop is the top 10 star. Ray willing to work out with u even when u having hard time to get transportation to work especially convi19 on the riot. If having financial problem don't worre ray is here to help u get it run. Ray is the filipino dude he is willing to work out with u. I recommended to go ray auto care. He will take care of u. Making sure all part ready to go and give no problem. I recommended chula vista ray auto care !!!!!!! Thank u!!!!!!!!

ANTONETTE M.
06/03/2021
eventually i think opening their waiting lounge is a good idea.
but service is good and they are very nice.

DENNIS M.
06/02/2021
Fast and great
Always good service and price

RAUL M.

HV
HUMBERTO V.
05/23/2021
Fast
got my car ready in less then 4hrs on a Saturday I like that.

J. R. P.
05/22/2021
All around Great
Great job, great service, great owner and personnel

AD
ADRIANA D.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/21/2021
Great job
Jose is an awesome mechanic.

CHRIS B.
Lexus GS 350
05/20/2021
Best shop
Since the first day I’ve met Ray his been taking care of both of my cars. Ray and Jose are good people and very knowledgeable about cars and give advice on things need to be done. Thank you both for always taking care of both of my cars. I’ll see you guys again next time and been telling lots of my friends about how good you guys are. This shop is a GEM and it’s hard to find good mechanics and shop that is very good at there work. Thank you again

CARLA H.
Chrysler 300
05/20/2021
Always great!
Rays Auto is a place that you can trust...always❤

JUAN S.
Nissan Sentra
05/14/2021
The ownership and its commitment to great service and customer care.
I can always take my car in and be assured that I will always be satisfied with the service.

05/12/2021
Good Service
The employees/mechanics were very nice. The mechanic who worked on my car finished the job as soon as he got the oil needed for it. Jose also was very helpful and the price he quoted when I called up was the price he charged me, which was very good and reasonable.

RL
ROMMER L.
Lexus RC 350
05/11/2021
Great service. Don't overcharge.
Ray's always provides great service, give good recommendations, and work to get your car back to you as soon as possible.

VC
VINCE C.
05/10/2021
Honest and trusted for years!!
I always take my vehicles to Rey's shop becuase of their honest assessment and great service. I dont have to worry about getting ripped off by some BS and unecessary add ons that other shops sell to their customer. I got several vehicles ranging from 2001, 2005, 2007, 2014 to 2016. I've been taking them to Rey's for years and so far all my vehicles are still running strong with no issues. Highy recommended and been trusted for years!

REUSCH R.
Escondido, CA
05/08/2021
Great Price and Service
Very happy with my service, they helped me save money where they could and were honest and transparent about the costs before billing me. Couldn't have asked for better service, thank you Jose and all the mechanics, you're doing a great job!