LUD B.
10/20/2018
Ray’s Car Care is the best !
Great customer service every single time I go . I am busy during the week so I’m always squeezing in oil changes when every I get a little time . Ray and his great team always make time for my Honda . It has 265,000 miles . Pretty amazing . I have to thank Ray making my car last . I feel safe and I have peace of mind that my car will get to the 300,000 miles . Highly recommend them ! Thanks so much !

SG
SHIRLEY G.
10/17/2018
Prompt and quick service!
This is my first time bringing in my car to Ray's. I am impressed on the quick service, I was expecting my car to be worked on all day considering there were other cars in the garage. I was out running errands and before you know it there were done with my brakes before I could finish my errands! His prices are also very reasonable, now I won't go anywhere else!

VC
VINCE C.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/07/2018
Top Notch Service!!!
Ray's car care is a place to go. They have a great customer service and always give you the best price quote. Honest service with a fair price!

STEVEN H.
09/29/2018
Expert service
No hassle. The repairs were done ne in a timely fashion and Ray and his staff were very helpful .

RD
RODRIGO D.
GMC Envoy
09/27/2018
Reliable, honest, quality work
My family and I have been coming here for 20 plus years. Always helpful and fast I recommend this place to anyone.

ROMY S.
09/20/2018
Quick and fast service.
Quick response from the time you call the place and from the time they perform the service.

Saturn VUE
09/17/2018
Satisfied customer
Owner & mechanics knows what they are doing!

RA
ROSE A.
Imperial Beach, CA
BMW 528i
09/12/2018
Excellent, Affordable and Quick
Always impressed that I can call the day of, drop off my car to get FREE inspection and quck estimate. So grateful that they are honest (especially being a female) and have very competitive prices. I've been going here since 2013/14 and this is my third vehicle. Always friendly, excellent customer service. Thank you to your team.

WC
WENDY C.
09/08/2018
People
Great place. I highly recommend. Very friendly, honest, and trust worthy. Everything gets completed in a timely matter. My 1992 Jeep runs perfect! I would take my car anywhere else.

EC
ELIZABETH C.
09/05/2018
Great Service, Good work done, Honest
I had my car service at the dealer for many years, Then my son told me about Ray's
Great service, good work done, nice workers, and Ray is a honest guy.

08/25/2018
ABS/brakes repair & replace
Thanks Ray and your crew for the repair on the ABS/brakes. Car is back to normal and working great! -- P. Caliwag

SOCORRO S.
08/13/2018
Ray always takes care of customers
Went to a well-known tire and brake repair place in National City. Just was getting a tire rotation and brake check as well as an oil change, thinking it wouldn't be no more than $50. I even brought my own oil and filter. Was told that they couldn't use my oil nor my filter (had to be from their shop). I understand and said I would have my mechanic do the oil change instead, but they could still do the rotation and brake check. Waited about an hour and then was told that my radiator was leaking and that I needed a new radiator. All the work was going to cost me $900+. I was puzzled because my radiator is only about 4-5 years old. I declined the service and just got what I went for ($30 cost). I called Ray while I was at the shop and asked for the oil change and to ask him about what the place had told me. Ray took me in RIGHT AWAY, no appointment. Ray is awesome. I told him about the $900+ radiator and he had his guys look into it. I DIDN'T need any radiator work (I was right!), but Ray showed me a leak that I did know about. I am going see Ray in about two weeks to get it fixed. Ray REALLY takes care of your car needs. All the guys are great! Refreshing to have an HONEST mechanic. I will be coming for all my car needs. Thank you Ray and thank you to your team! :)

DANNY S.
Nissan Maxima
08/11/2018
Car repair
Quick, professional, honest service.

JORDAN W.
08/09/2018
Just wow.
My family has been clients if Ray’s car care since I was small, I too am a client. He always provides fast service at an exceptional price. I am grateful for Ray’s car care.

LC
Lee C.
Spring Valley, CA
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Lee said he has been going to this business for years. The owner has always been honest.

AA
ARIELLE A.
Spring Valley, CA
Nissan Sentra
07/21/2018
Ray's is the best
The only honest place I know of in San Diego - and they know what they are doing!!

Jamie G.
La Mesa, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Jamie said he enjoyed talking to Ray. He liked the fact that Ray gave him a discount.

MICHIYO C.
07/17/2018
Maintenance
Ray’s Car Care customer service & keep up maintenances for my car are excellent. The price is reasonable. I will recommend to my friend & families. My son also use this repair care.

JN
Jordan N.
Imperial Beach, CA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Jordan said the service took 4-5 days to complete because the employee that diagnosed the vehicle did not arrive to work for a few days.

JE
JOSE E.
07/09/2018
Dependable
Called to set up an appointment, ck engine light, car was rattling when pressing the gas pedal, took the car on Thursday before closing , left the car overnight. Car was ready next day.
So far so good test the car this weekend long 50+ miles, each day, no problem . Price was very fair, for my budget.