CHRIS B.
Lexus IS 250
10/21/2020
Lexus IS250 awd O2 sensor
This Shop was recommended by my father-in-law and my brother in-law. This shop is super friendly and very helpful. I was greeted nicely by Ray and I told him about what’s going on on my car. He then diagnosed and told me the exact problem. He recommended what need to be done and explained everything. I’m so happy to have met Ray and we are going to be servicing our cars to his shop from now on. Thank you so much

OM
OSCAR M.
10/14/2020
Nice and clean place
Owner and workers are nice,I recommend to all my friends coz they are reliable.

JAYVEE S.
10/13/2020
as always!! honest and excellent
as a returning customer. Ray and his solid group. did it again!! this time my moms suv. Ray even welcome me as a late call walk in no appoitment to have my moms vehicle to be service and repair. Ray make sure only replace the necessary parts with honesty. And made sure to have the vehicle back to road asap.
thank you again ray!

PN
PEDRO N.
10/13/2020
Been coming to them for years with all my cars great service

Honda Civic Coupe
Great Experience
The best prices in town and great work. Had an oil change and axle replaced. Great work.

MARWIN S.
Toyota Avalon
10/10/2020
Great work!
Ray is excellent!!! His whole team is great! Honest and reliable. I had an extensive repair done on my 2011 toyota avalon and i am more than satisfied with the outcome. Price wise, very reasonable, definitely less than what you would pay if you bring your car to the dealer, with same result or even better. Thanks Ray and team.

DAN L.
10/10/2020
Good work, fast, and reasonable
An appointment and understanding what needed to be done made the work quick and Ray’s labor rate is reasonable. Going.back next month for more work on our other vehicle.

CHRIS H.
Imperial Beach, CA
10/08/2020
Timely
Always says bring it in and we will get it done

AE
ALMA E.
FIAT 500
10/03/2020
Comments
Service is fast and honest

RICARDO B.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/03/2020
Great customer service and great Mechanics
Took my car in for head gasket repair.Job was done right and at a good price.Would recommend to take your car there.Ray makes you feel comfortable and smiles.

DJ
DEAN J.
National City, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
10/02/2020
Quick Efficient Turnaround
I called Ray’s in the morning to have maintenance done . They had an opening for me that afternoon. So I brought my car in and they did a awesome job . Very efficient and it was a quick turnaround. Nothing was missed . Everything was done very professionally. I was very pleased.

DAN L.
09/28/2020
Been going to Ray’s for 10 years
Great work, honest about what’s needed & whats not. Fair prices. I don’t need a fancy shop, just good work, and I always get it. Communication could be a little better, so 4 stars instead of 5.

DENNIS M.
09/27/2020
Very fast fair and no problems

RUDY S.
09/26/2020
I’ve been going to rays car care For over 15 years and he’s reliable and trustworthy

ALDO S.
Honda Prelude
09/25/2020
This is a good shop, they give you an estimate time and amount for the repairs and they perform. No surprise