Rays Certified Mechanics

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Latest Review about 2 months ago

Stetson W.
Temple, TX
08/29/2018
If I could give no stars I would
I got my cars head gasket replaced November last year. Now it is doing the same thing again and they are giving me the run around. They said it was the radiator so I got a second and third opinion. It’s the head gasket and the refuse to fix the issue. Charged me double the amount a real mechanic shop would on top of it all. They say that they can’t do anything cause evidently I refuse to put coolant in my own car. All around poor service terrible customer care and do not recommend to anyone

Rory S.
Copperas Cove, TX
08/14/2015
Fair and honest
I have a 2010 Acura MDX that I bought on a salvage title. The dealership would not guarantee the work that they would do to the car. Ray does. I have taken my car to them for various services over the last year. They are honest and David is one of their best mechanics. They have over-quoted and undercharged me more than once. They will show you things on your car that other shops would ignore until it is broken. They are fair and professional. I have read the negative ratings and I wonder if we are taking our cars to the same place. I never felt taken advantage of or lied to. They have done additional preventive/ minor things to my car that they noticed while fixing it. They did the repairs without adding it to the bill. They were more concerned with my safety. They are not "fly by night" backyard mechanics. They are what their name states.

TJ
thomas leland j.
Killeen, TX
08/23/2011
My Hyundi 2000
I'm a refugee from Automax. Rays Mechanics are proficient and thorough as promised. Suggestions to future service rang true as to my experience with my car. Easy going check-in, estimates, work and check-out. Entire process was excellent. Five Stars from Tom Jackson, Killeen.