Tim B.
Great friendly service!

Joe K.
Scion tC
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the staff are super helpful and super friendly.

SG
Scott G.
11/22/2019
Support Local
R & R provides reliable, friendly service at a reasonable price.

Bill S.
11/21/2019
They saved my hunting season
I had to have the top end of my motor rebuilt last year when the lifters in my Chevys active fuel management system went bad and ate thr cam shaft.

While hunting this year, I began to hear a lifter tick, and all my warning lights came on and the motor started running horrible. I immediately drove straight to R&R and they took the truck without me having an appointment. I explained I was on vacation for hunting and was stuck without my truck. The contacted me a few hours later, explaining one of the lifters they had replaced from before was faulty and they were waiting on parts.

They contacted me the next afternoon telling me it was ready to go! In a little over 24 hrs they got me in, repaired my truck and got me back out hunting all without having a scheduled appointment. I was shocked how fast they helped me and when I showed up to get the truck, they handed me the keys and said good luck out there this is all warrantied. They covered the costs of the bad lifter.

R&R has always done right by me, I appreciate them and trust them which is the best thing you can ask for from a mechanic. I highly recommend these guys and will always go back!! Thanks again R&R!

Joe L.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the employees are great with his vehicle. The employees are trustworthy, friendly, nice, professional and he can count on them to fix his vehicle right.

CL
Christopher L.
Kelso, WA
Honda Civic Cpe
11/19/2019
Top quality and convenient.
These guys do excellent work with top quality parts. They have always been very accommodating on availability, and have offered me local shuttle service if needed. There is no question as to why they have such a positive reputation in the community.

Dean M.
Ford Econoline
11/14/2019
The people.
Work has always been done fast and efficiently.

BK
Ben K.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Ben said the staff resolved his issue.

John S.
11/13/2019
Brake work
I trust them. They do good work

CP
Cheryl P.
10/26/2019
Always reliable and excellent service
Great as always. People who know you AND your vehicle(s).

Scott H.
Washington
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Scott said this business picks up his vehicle and drops it off.

10/23/2019
The best!
Fast and professional, wouldn’t go anywhere else.

Leslie S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/12/2019
My cat!!
These guys go that extra mile to make sure your car is running the way it should!!! Love These guys.

SG
Scott G.
10/10/2019
Top Rate Service
Once again R & R Motors identified the problem with my overheating F150 and repaired it quickly and efficiently.

BP
Bob P.
Ford Edge
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Bob said that they have always treated him well. They get him right in and do a good job. He enjoys taking his vehicle there.

Mike W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Mike said this business does good work and got him in quick. They are very personable and know their stuff. Everything was as it should have been.

Dean M.
Ford Econoline
10/05/2019
it is a very comfortable enviroment with excellent knowledge.
They resolved my problem and gave me answers .

Ron G.
Yuma, AZ
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rhoda. She said this business was prompt and courteous to her husband. They did a great job, they called the day before and got them in the next day. It was wonderful and he wasn't gone for more than 40 minutes.

Buck S.
09/27/2019
Honda CRV
We have been coming to R&R for like 15 years. We don’t let anyone BUT you touch our vehicles. Because of your amazing techs, outstanding service, we will stay in Castle Rock just for R&R.

Del G.
09/20/2019
good service / Close to home
Always pleased with their work