John F.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/30/2020
Great Service and Very Understandable
Went there for an alignment and they couldnt align my vehicle because of my tire wear, they fixed my ball joint for cheap and the same day i bought tires and fixed my car, they took my car and aligned it at a discounted price because i was there twice in one day! Great staff very fast, and willing to work with you!

Mildred H.
Nissan Sentra
07/29/2020
Car repair
Up front on price and done on time..

BJ

Skip T.
Ford Expedition EL
07/23/2020
Fantastic Friendly Service
Reamstown Truck and Auto did a terrific job on my vehicle. The customer service was extremely friendly and responsive. Their prices were very affordable.

PG
Paulette G.
Denver, PA
Honda Fit
07/17/2020
Customer service is excellent and so was the auto service
Mindy and Matt were great,they gave us estimates on any work that needed to be done before doing anything. If they found a problem along the way they called with an estimate first before continuing. Bottom line I paid less than expected and feel safe driving my. Also if they couldn't do something for a reasonable price they suggest you get it done elsewhere.

Kim S.
East Earl, PA
07/13/2020
Great service and a very friendly staff
We had the company box truck in for repairs today as always it was finished as promised. We have been going there since they opened and they have always provided fast service and they do it right the first time. I highly recommend anyone needing repairs or service give them a chance you won’t be disappointed.

Kelly S.
Reinholds, PA
07/06/2020
Very personable care
Everyone is very personable at the business. It's not your typical "garage."

Michael S.
Ephrata, PA
07/02/2020
They. Did a super job and got me in when I had to get my truck fixed by the 4th of July. It was greatly appreciated. Thanx again

Donovan S.
Toyota Yaris
06/30/2020
friendly / no crooks
Very happy to have a place to go that is honest...

Joy P.
Reinholds, PA
06/21/2020
Great
Great place good prices friendly staff
Mindy R. from Reamstown Truck & Auto Center responded on 06/22/2020

So happy to have you as a customer

AF
Alan F.
06/12/2020
Service time
Oil filter change, tires checked, fluids checked, done while I waited in no time

Jeremy H.
06/12/2020
Staff and service
The service and staff did an excellent job on my truck and the price was great. I definality will be coming back for my future auto service and repairs.
Mindy R. from Reamstown Truck & Auto Center responded on 06/22/2020

Reamstown Truck & Auto Center are very pleased to have you as a customer and we are so happy to be able to help with any of your care care needs

AF

EY
Erica Y.
06/09/2020
Excellent Customer Service!!!
I highly recommend Reamstown Truck & Auto Center. They go above and beyond for their customers, and you are always greeted with a friendly smile!
Mindy R. from Reamstown Truck & Auto Center responded on 06/22/2020

Thanks Erica we look forward to seeing you again.

Rickey B.
Schaefferstown, PA
Ford Excursion
06/06/2020
Great work
I have no complaints these people have taken care of me every time and do great work I highly recommend
Mindy R. from Reamstown Truck & Auto Center responded on 06/22/2020

Reamstown Truck & Auto center is happy to have you as a customer & are always here to help with all your vehicle needs