BROOKS B.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
09/20/2018
Another great experience.
I’ve been going to this place for over 20 years and is still the best in the business. I take all my cars here, and send all my family and friends here !!! Thanks Rob and everyone!!!

TA
Tamara A.
Mentone, CA
08/30/2018
Always have been. happy with the guys at Tire Pro they give you a clear idea of what is wrong with the car and a time frame when it s done
You're so amazing and kind group of guys who give it to me straight up when it's going to be done and how much. Walt is a sweetheart and keeps the kids in line Lolol lolol

HD
HANNAH D.
Grand Terrace, CA
08/27/2018
Always Great Service
Typically having your car serviced is a pain in the butt. However, at this shop it is the complete opposite. The gentleman in the front are always polite, helpful and understanding. I never leave feeling negative. I really appreciate the local small town feel. They treat me well and my car is running wonderfully. Thanks!

DAVID M.
Buick LaCrosse
08/26/2018
Checked wrong tire
I brought my Buick in because I noticed a screw in my passenger side rear tire. I have the tire protection plan so I brought it in for the free service. They told me it would be fixed in a little while, they called me in a little while, and I came back to the shop and they gave me my keys back and I walked back to my car and the screw was still in my tire. I informed them of the mistake that they made and they told me at the person who serviced my car checked the wrong tire. They made it right, but it was kind of a hassle, and a careless mistake that could’ve been dangerous had I not noticed before I got in my car. I’ve really been a fan of this business over the past couple of years, but if mistakes like this continue to be made when I bring my cars in I’ll find another place to have them serviced.

TW
Tom W.
07/28/2018
Amazing
Travis and the guys are amazing! We take all our vehicles there, we couldn't be happier! Nothing like home town service!

DAVID R.
06/23/2018
New Tires, Allignment, and tyoical balance, valve stem, etc. Service.
Worked the street to determine which Service Center gave the best deal, (in person) After determined that Redland's Tire Pro gave the best deal I was interested to fine that the 'service" did not stop there. I was told when to come back, how long it would take and how service would be handled after that. It took about 45min. by the time I arrived, they changed the tires and returned the vehicle to me. After I got my vehicle back I have returned to have the tires rotated at no expense and it took about half an hour for that.
Thank you, David R.

DIANE B.
06/02/2018
2005 Highlander
Excellent service. My car sounds and handles much better. Excellent customer service.

Dodge Charger
05/17/2018
The service
I was helped right away and they were very courteous with me

MAURICE C.
Chino Hills, CA
Ford Edge
05/04/2018
Honest Mechanics
Unfortunately, those two words generally do not go together, but at Redlands Tire Pro & Service Center...it's a perfect fit. I live about an hour away and gladly make the drive to get my cars serviced. I have other friends that live nearby and also make the trek...yes, it is that much worth it. Thank you to Walt, Travis & Co for all your efforts and I know I will see you again!

ANGELA M.
04/22/2018
Life savers!
Always timely and professional! The only tire place that has a comfy place to sit and wait while your service is being completed.

SHAUN M.
04/17/2018
Great People,Great Service!
Always count on Walt and Travis to handle my rig perfectly. Keep me cruseing.

RISTE S.
Volkswagen CC
04/07/2018
Always great service!
The guys here are awesome. We bring all of our vehicles to them and will continue to do so in th future. Honest, professional and knowledgeable crew there!

DENISE B.
Acura RDX
04/01/2018
The service assistant greeted me quickly. The whole team is helpful and friendly and work to get you on your way quickly.
I have been a client for decades. The service is excellent and the staff work hard to solve your problem quickly and effectively.

KC
KEN C.
03/27/2018
Making the wife happy
The boys at Redlands Tire Pro did a great job fixing my truck so my wife would be happy.

JOSH M.
Nissan Maxima
03/17/2018
Great as always!
Received great customer service as always. Prices are great, they don't charge for things other shops would charge for. Honest great service all the time

KC
KEN C.
03/15/2018
Another great job by the guys at Redlands Tire Pro
Had 2 tires going flat, and they fixed them for no charge, as they know I will be back for more service. Also got an oil change, full synthetic, for $53. $40 cheap than the place just down the street.

SHAUN M.
03/11/2018
They take great care of the customer first
They take great care of the customer first.

MARTIN M.
Mazda CX-5
03/11/2018
Tire Puncture Repair
I got a nail in my tire that was purchased here about 3 months ago. They took care of it quickly and with friendliness.

RF
RICHIE F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/07/2018
More Problems?
I brought in my vehicle to change the oil, a gasket, and get new tires. The car drives PERFECT with NO ISSUES at all. Not only is the shop slower now than it used to be but the car started driving rough with dash lights coming on when I picked it up and just stopped on the side of the road. So I had the shop tow it back and we'll see what they say it is. It MUST be related to the recent service.

TK
TOM K.
02/28/2018
Last Visit
I really like Redlands Tire Pro and Service Center. They are open and honest with me. They supply valuable information concerning my vehicle. They offer concerns and suggestions and even supply what they would do if my vehicle were their own. They are professional with their advice and work.