Anonymous avatar
Dodge Charger
05/17/2018
The service
I was helped right away and they were very courteous with me

MAURICE C.
Chino Hills, CA
Ford Edge
05/04/2018
Honest Mechanics
Unfortunately, those two words generally do not go together, but at Redlands Tire Pro & Service Center...it's a perfect fit. I live about an hour away and gladly make the drive to get my cars serviced. I have other friends that live nearby and also make the trek...yes, it is that much worth it. Thank you to Walt, Travis & Co for all your efforts and I know I will see you again!

ANGELA M.
04/22/2018
Life savers!
Always timely and professional! The only tire place that has a comfy place to sit and wait while your service is being completed.

SHAUN M.
04/17/2018
Great People,Great Service!
Always count on Walt and Travis to handle my rig perfectly. Keep me cruseing.

RISTE S.
Volkswagen CC
04/07/2018
Always great service!
The guys here are awesome. We bring all of our vehicles to them and will continue to do so in th future. Honest, professional and knowledgeable crew there!

DENISE B.
Acura RDX
04/01/2018
The service assistant greeted me quickly. The whole team is helpful and friendly and work to get you on your way quickly.
I have been a client for decades. The service is excellent and the staff work hard to solve your problem quickly and effectively.

KC
KEN C.
03/27/2018
Making the wife happy
The boys at Redlands Tire Pro did a great job fixing my truck so my wife would be happy.

JOSH M.
Nissan Maxima
03/17/2018
Great as always!
Received great customer service as always. Prices are great, they don't charge for things other shops would charge for. Honest great service all the time

KC
KEN C.
03/15/2018
Another great job by the guys at Redlands Tire Pro
Had 2 tires going flat, and they fixed them for no charge, as they know I will be back for more service. Also got an oil change, full synthetic, for $53. $40 cheap than the place just down the street.

SHAUN M.
03/11/2018
They take great care of the customer first
They take great care of the customer first.

MARTIN M.
Mazda CX-5
03/11/2018
Tire Puncture Repair
I got a nail in my tire that was purchased here about 3 months ago. They took care of it quickly and with friendliness.

RF
RICHIE F.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/07/2018
More Problems?
I brought in my vehicle to change the oil, a gasket, and get new tires. The car drives PERFECT with NO ISSUES at all. Not only is the shop slower now than it used to be but the car started driving rough with dash lights coming on when I picked it up and just stopped on the side of the road. So I had the shop tow it back and we'll see what they say it is. It MUST be related to the recent service.

TK
TOM K.
02/28/2018
Last Visit
I really like Redlands Tire Pro and Service Center. They are open and honest with me. They supply valuable information concerning my vehicle. They offer concerns and suggestions and even supply what they would do if my vehicle were their own. They are professional with their advice and work.

ARRON M.
San Bernardino, CA
02/24/2018
Wrangler transmission replacement
Awesome service as usual! Travis always gets my vehicles handled quickly and warranty work always goes smooth.

JIM R.
Upland, CA
02/22/2018
Knowledge
These guys do their job and make it fun!
45 minutes and I was gone

V
Valued Customer
Buick LaCrosse
02/20/2018
FIVE STARS all the way!!
Very thorough, helpful and priced right! Always go above and beyond to satisfy the customer.

CK
CHARLES K.
Toyota Tundra
02/19/2018
Service department
Redlands tire center is a great place to go for lowest prices. They lack getting the product installed in time frame that was promised. Doesn’t look like their any supervision of the personnel in the service department. I think if they had a shop manager it would go a lot smoother. Poor parking at the place of business. Need to remove all items off the windows so you can see outside. Show room has too much product on the floor in the waiting area.iguess sum it all up you need a bigger place for your business.

CYNTHA C.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/10/2018
This place is fast and helpful!

DIANE B.
02/01/2018
Great service and fair prices
Customer service is the best. They let you know what they find wrong or that needs to be replaced before it's to late. Their prices are fair.

SU
SUSAN U.
01/31/2018
Service is always great!
Always get the work on time and reasonable.