Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

CT
Claire T.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/17/2020
Horrible noise fixed right
Rexxie, my 2003 Subaru WRX, developed a loud whining sound while on the way to a helping out a vintner friend near Naches Heights. Fortunately, I did not turn around as my old farmgirl skills were much needed.

True to form, Rexxie got me there and back, but it was obvious that some serious attention was needed. Cub and crew took care of both of us, so we are good to go for the next adventures!

PC
Paul C.
Sammamish, WA
Volkswagen R32
09/17/2020
Amazing service
For almost 20 years I have brought my jetta and since 2008 my R32 to the werkshop because the customer service is always amazing and the quality of the work is great. Can't say enough good things about this shop.

Steve B.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
09/15/2020
Awesome, customer-oriented service!
Cub and his team at the Redmond Werkshop went out of their way to help me with an unusual problem - removing a too-loud aftermarket exhaust from a used GTI I had purchased. They used their network to find great parts at a great price, where other shops in town couldn’t provide a reasonable solution. I’ll definitely be back for my VW service at Redmond Werkshop. Thanks guys!!!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you, Steve. Glad it all worked out the way it did

Jason & Teresa G.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/15/2020
Great service as usual
Cub always gives great service. Accomodated me waiting.

Duvall, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/13/2020
Great service, took care of all our needs.
Listened to all our requests. Bid right on target and on time. Moving my VW over to the Redmond Werkshop.

Thank you. Very much appreciated

TK
Tom K.
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/09/2020
excellent work and reasonable prices
There are not many places who are comfortable working on Eurovans. I found that this job has always done a first class job at a reasonable price.

Thanks, Tom. Happy to be of service

CP
Carmen P.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
09/09/2020
Wonderful, personable service
I had a real problem with a broken front signal headlight and you fixed it! It took some doing since the opening also needed some body work, but you referred me to someone who immediately fixed the problem at no cost and you then replaced a blown out fuse. Thanks so much for the service!

SO
Steve O.
Sammamish, WA
09/08/2020
I trust Redmond Werkshop
I have had my cars serviced at Redmond Werkshop for over 10 years. They are very honest and very professional

Wow. Time flys. Appreciated your continued patronage

Stephanie B.
Volkswagen Vanagon
09/02/2020
Honest Business!
These guys have been at it a long time. They know what they’re doing. I do recommend them.

MT
Mary T.
Kenmore, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/02/2020
Friendly, professional and Covid-safe
After wasting a LOT of money at dealerships over the years, I was happy to find a place to work on my VW with smart, trustworthy people. They didn’t pressure me to do anything except what was necessary for my driving safety.

Thank you Mary. Appreciate you giving us a try

MT
Maureen T.
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/01/2020
Rock stars of service
Cub is the best! I’ve been bringing my 2001 VW van here for many years. Always takes good care of me. I’m in and I’m out - efficient, skilled and and fair.

Dave D.
Kirkland, WA
Audi Q7
09/01/2020
Second Vehicle With This Place
And I get the same courteous, prompt, excellent service.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 09/03/2020

Thanks for bringing your new ride in, Dave. Appreciate your business

Ty S.
Seattle, WA
Volkswagen Vanagon
08/27/2020
Knowledgeable Friendly and Trustworthy
I've tried other shops that were closer to me -- but that was years ago. Redmond Werkshop has always been easy to work with and I trust them and their work. Cub is knowledgeable about Vanagons and without fail is able to figure out whatever mechanical issues mine is having. He and his crew are fairly quick and yet are also patient enough to be willing to tackle some subtle little thing going on that needs attention -- it is a 35 year-old-vehicle! The kind of shop this is is a rare thing these days it seems and I'm glad they are around!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you so much, Ty. much appreciated

Bothell, WA

KA
Keith A.
Audi S8
08/26/2020
I’ve got Audi that is getting on in age and I very much appreciate their maintenance suggestions and consistent high quality repair work. Unlike many other shops I never feel like they are finding issues to repair that don’t exist and when jobs are needed to be done they provide clear estimates and typically come in under those.