Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Subaru BRZ
07/05/2018
Provided the exact service I requested
I went in for a tune-up. They provided the suggested cost. I accepted the cost. I offered the time frame. The accepted the time frame. They provided a tune-up in that timeframe.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for choosing us to service your Subaru and thank you for the review and recommendation

KL
Kerry L.
06/20/2018
Emergency Service Repair In record time
Accidently ripped my front bumper partially off backing out of parking space after my front end got stuck on the curb. This caused the front part of my belly plate to fall down and scrape the road like a snow ploughing while driving on Hwy 520. After a temporary fix using bungee cords to re-attach the plate to the bumper, I called Redmond Werkshop and despite the fact they were booked up, they took my car in with only 30 minutes notice. They were able to get my car up on the hydraulic lift, push my front bumper back in and drill in new bolts to secure the plate. My car was back on the road in less than an hour and the bill was only $40.70!!! The long time owner Cub provides outstanding personalized reliable service
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you Kerry. Appreciate the good words

06/07/2018
friendly and experienced staff
I really felt comfortable going to this mechanic shop and they were very flexible and specially (Cub) and they are professional, and I trust them for my car
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for coming in and giving us a try. Thank you for the positive review

Scott S.
Volkswagen Golf
05/24/2018
Unpretentious
For this review to be honest, I must say I've only had one major operation and one minor electrical repair at this shop, but both times I was appreciative of the experiences.

Cub's shop is plain and simple. It's a place where you go get your car fixed and get treated with respect. No lattes, no wifi, no frills of any kind. His friendliness is genuine and unpretentious.

I heartily recommend!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you Scott. Apptreciate you coming in to see us and the 5 stars. BTW, we do have WiFi

GD
Greg D.
05/23/2018
Terrific Service
Was kept informed on some minor issues and completed service and repair ahead of schedule.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for coming in and the great review, Greg. Much appreciated

Sammamish, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/16/2018
1st
1st time visit.
It was easy to schedule an appointment.
My car's oil change was quick, easy and at the right price.
I hope to go there after another 6000 mile.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you so much for trying us out and for the good words. Hope to see you again

Joachim D.
Bellevue, WA
05/15/2018
Expert service, friendly staff!
Our family had serviced our vehicles here for years!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you Joachim. Appreciate you bringing your Subaru in to us. Was great seeing you again

BF
Bill F.
Volkswagen Rabbit
04/27/2018
Fixed the problem, communicated clearly
The ignition lock on my VW Rabbit seized up; Redmond Werkshop fixed the problem quickly and for a reasonable price. They explained beforehand what they would do, how long it would take and the cost. They lived up to their word in every way. I will be bringing my Rabbit back here the next time it needs service.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you Bill. It was a pleasure meeting you. Happy to take care of your Rabbit for you

SK
Steve K.
Volvo XC90
04/26/2018
Ethical and fast communication and service
Wow, I hate (joking) to promote these folks as they always set realistic expectations as far as time to schedule/diagnose/remedy issues. They are fair and honest to work with.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you so much, Steve. Your business is much appreciated

KL
Kerry L.
04/25/2018
Honest reliable and fast service
Personal service from owner

Honesty and integrity in estimates and actual cost

Fast and efficient

No upselling/ Trustworthy
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you Kerry. Your long term business relationship with us is very much appreciated

PW
Peter W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/17/2018
The repair is ok, I think, but they charged for unwanted repairs
I brought the car in for a repair that I could have done myself but I was feeling lazy at the time. They did that repair. It seems to work but only time will tell if it is done correctly. In addition, they did some repairs that I never asked for. They added a quart of oil to my engine. I use synthetic oil, but they probably added a cheaper oil, judging from the price.
Also, they changed a licence plate light bulb for $20. I didn't know it was burned out. If I did I would have wanted to replace it myself, because I may be able to replace it with a better bulb.
The other safety checks they did were reassuring. But then, these are checks that can be performed very quickly and cheaply. They correctly identified the rear brakes and front brakes remaining life. I know because I checked and replace the brakes myself.
I guess for people who don't want to fix their own cars, these small repairs are ok. But for people who maintain their own cars, unwanted repairs are annoying.
The question "would you recommend this business to a friend" is hard to answer. I've only use this business once or twice. There is not enough information for me to either recommend for it or against it. But since I have to choose yes or no, I have to choose no at this time.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 04/23/2018

Hello Peter. Thank you for the four stars. Sorry you were not happy about the light repair. We have found in the many years being here that most customers are glad that we do these extras as they typically don't want to do them theirselves. For those like yourself, we always are willing to erase the charges for these and I will be happy to reimburse you, if you'd like. I hope you will consider us in the future for those repairs that you don't want to tackle yourself

BC
Blake C.
04/10/2018
Fast and well done
Replaced a number of lights at a very reasonable price, and got ahead of other problems during the inspection. Work I would have done myself if I weren’t injured, they did very well. I will still have them work on my car, even after I’m better!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you very much, Blake. Happy to be of service

Marti B.
Kirkland, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/10/2018
Feels like family!!
Thank you . Cub and team, for always getting my car working the way it should be working. You do whatever you cant o squeeze me in and take care of my needs. I value your business and work ethic.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 04/16/2018

Thank you, Marti for coming in and for leaving your review. Always happy to be of service.

GN
Greg N.
Issaquah, WA
04/09/2018
Great service and attention to detail
Had several repairs on my Subaru Outback and have been satisfied with my experience each time. The technicians always take a few extra minutes to do a comprehensive check of the vehicle to make sure there's nothing being neglected. Its nice getting email reminders for scheduled maintenance and the occasional coupon. Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 04/09/2018

Thank you for coming in, Greg. Your business and review are very much appreciated.

Anette B.

Philippe F.
Volkswagen Passat
03/24/2018
VW wheel/bearing repair
great service as always and great price
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 03/26/2018

Thanks for coming in, Philippe. And thank you for the review.

DAN W.
03/22/2018
Always excellent service.
I've been going to the Redmond Werkshop for over 12 years. They have been incredibly honest, which is hard to find with a mechanic. I highly recommend the Werkshop to all my friends, family, and even strangers
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 03/23/2018

Thank you Dan. BTW, Thanks for the Rib Eyes

Steve S.
Woodinville, WA
Ford Fiesta
03/20/2018
Excellent, as always!
Oil change, air filter, while I waited.
Fair prices, tells me whats needed soon, and fixes the things that are needed now.
Great job, as always!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you Steve. Appreciate your business.

Dan W.
Kenmore, WA
03/20/2018
I always have a great experience at the Werkshop. I highly recommend this shop and I've been going here for over 10 years.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you once again, Dan. Your continued business is very much appreciated