Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Seattle, WA
08/15/2019
Easy, honest, and flexible 54K check up
They were so honest that they didn’t do part of the service that was unnecessary and didn’t charge full price. The customer service was great and the work was done on time. Thanks!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you so much for coming in. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and give your recommendation

Danna C.
08/15/2019
Great and honest service!
First time in here. They provided us with an excellent services and the opinions are honest. They don't asked you to do unnecessary jobs like the big car dealerships. Happy to support small local businesses!!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you, Danna. Your business is much appreciated

JI
John I.
Volkswagen
08/13/2019
Thanks for all your good work on my old VW.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you, John. Happy to get the old girl back up and running again

Volkswagen EuroVan
08/09/2019
Eurovan knowledge
Finally...a shop who knows how to work on a Eurovan and/or the 5 cyl. engine!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 08/12/2019

Thanks for bringing the Eurovan in to see us. We see many Eurovans and Vanagons here throughout the year. Appreciate your recommendation.

Dave D.
Audi A8 L
08/07/2019
Routine Maintenance
No surprises, they did talk of things I will need to address in the future.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 08/08/2019

Thanks for bringing your Audi in, Dave. And thank you for the recommendation

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/05/2019
Honesty and integrity
After taking my car to another shop and receiving a list of items that needed to be repaired I felt the need to get a second opinion.
I decided to try the Redmond Werkshop as I knew they had been around for a long time. I made an appointment for an oil change and along with that they also did an inspection of my car. When I returned to pick up my car, I was so shocked to hear that all looked good. Yes!! I cant thank Cub, with whom I talked to and set up my appt with enough. He was honest with me and didn't try to take advantage , for that he will have my business and respect. I definitely will recommend this shop to others.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you for coming in. Thank you for the great review and recommendation

MV
Marcus V.
Bellevue, WA
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/05/2019
Very nice shop, super friendly staff and the car service was excellent. Communication around some additional work that had to be done was also great.
anytime again
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you, Marcus. Appreciate you coming in and giving your recommendation

GW
Greg W.
08/04/2019
A/C checkup on 2004 Audi A4
Redmond Werkshop took my car in at the appointed time and had it back to me with an hour! Did the A/C checkup and added refrigerant. No muss, no fuss, just did the job competently for a reasonable price.

Thank you for coming in, Greg. Appreciate the recommendation

HK
Hari K.
08/04/2019
40K mile service
This was my first visit to get my 40k mile old Subaru Forester serviced. The service engineers were efficient and completed the work on time. Cub kept me informed of what was happening and checked in with me before replacing a worn out battery and recharging AC fluid. Overall a good experience and the price was reasonable. I plan to use them going forward to keep my Subaru humming healthy.

Thank you Hari. Happy to be of service. Thank you for the recommendation

Chris B.
Audi S4
08/03/2019
Great local shop
Nice that they checked over the car, and only fixed what was needed. No $800 brakes needed as stated at another shop.
I will definitely be back.

Thank you, Chris. Your business and recommendation is much appreciated

KL
Kerry L.
08/01/2019
Hugh quality fast oil change & safety check
Cub the owner is honest reliable & provides top notch service/repairs with reasonable prices. No upselling!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you, once again, for coming in, Kerry

Roland S.
Volkswagen Golf
07/25/2019
Second time I brought our 2004 VW Golf in for service. Cub was thorough and even though I made the decision to remedy our issues elsewhere - Cub was still willing to assist with the transportation to the other service center.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 07/25/2019

TT
Travis T.
Volkswagen GTI
07/24/2019
Best shop for older VW
I would highly recommend this shop to anyone with an older Volkswagen, I have a 92 mk2 GTI and this is hands down the best and one of the only shops that will even work on it. They do a great job every time and are very transparent on price. If you care about your vw take it to Redmond Werkshop.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 07/24/2019

Thank you Thomas. Your business is much appreciated. Your car looks great.

Bellevue, WA
Audi Q5
07/23/2019
They had immediate availability for an oil change
Not only was I able to get an appointment as soon as I called, the service was great and I even left with my car nicely vacuumed. I’ve been coming here for at least 15 years.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 07/23/2019

Wow! Time flies. Thank you for coming in and for the recommendation

KO
Kristal O.
07/14/2019
Redmond Werkshop , is honest ,accommodating & very helpful !
Cub is the best !!! Totally trust them for all my Audi needs
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 07/15/2019

DN
Doug N.
Vancouver, WA
Lexus GX 460
07/12/2019
The people
Great service and people.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 07/15/2019

Lewis B.
Monroe, WA
07/09/2019
nice service
Auto problems are a bother, so I haven't responded to this before. I have so much more to do than thinking about my car, answering this questionnaire It feels comfortable bringing my car here. The problem I was having with my car was located and fixed while I took a sighful walk in the park.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Lewis. We appreciate your business and taking the time to write this review

John B.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
07/03/2019
Fast, friendly, and reasonably priced.
My neighbor recommended the Werkshop a few years ago. I always get fast service, excellent workmanship and a reasonable price. I would recommend them to anyone.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for coming in and thank you for the recommendation, John. have a great summer

GS
George S.
06/25/2019
Complete service
Polite timely and thorough are a few words that describe my interaction. Cleaning windows and vacuuming are above and beyond.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 06/25/2019

Thank you for coming in, George. And thanks for the recommendation

Andrew S.
Volkswagen Rabbit
06/12/2019
Fast, convenient, service
Great customer service. I appreciate that they were very flexible and respectful of my time.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 06/13/2019