Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Dave D.
Kirkland, WA
Audi A8 L
03/22/2019
Efficient
Friendly greeting, accommodating to my schedule and the work was done economically, with no surprises.

BG
Barbara and Bill G.
03/21/2019
First time custoners
After our warranty ran out, we decided that we wanted a local Subaru specialist. We scoured the social media and decided on Redmind Werkshop. I'm glad we did! A warning light for our tires had come on for the first time in six years. We just walked into Werkshop office and met Cub, the proprietor. He immediately checked the tires and replenished the air in them. A week later, we had the oil changed and had them check the basics. All is good. We feel very confident in the Werkshop's expertise and experience. Finally, we appreciate their friendliness as well.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for coming in Barbara and Bill. It was a pleasure meeting you two

Mavis G.
Sammamish, WA
03/12/2019
Cub and crew are outstanding
We’ve brought 3 Audi’s to Redmond Werkshop over the years. The work is always meticulously done. It’s a professional outfit without the overhead of a dealership. We trust Redmond Werkshop.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 03/12/2019

PR
Phil R.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
03/09/2019
Quality over quantity
I am super satisfied with the service at the Werkshop. It feels like a smaller service center that really values the quality of their work.
The "showroom" or lobby when you enter isnt filled with gimmicky colored chrome covered exhaust tips, flashy neon product signs and impractical sized idiot rims. Just a service counter and maybe a car calendar and clock on the wall. It gives the feeling that your issue is important and that they arent there just to peddle high markup aftermarket parts.
Derryl, or "Cub" as he prefers to be called is awesome. He is very polite and friendly and I felt like he listened to the issues I was having and was able to go above and beyond to accommodate me and didnt pull the standard "well youre gunna need all this other stuff too" routine.
The work has been from what I can tell, perfect. They did the work I needed and didnt create any new issues in the process, which feels rare nowdays. The work was done very clean. I bet you couldnt even find a smudgy fingerprint afterward. No new rattles or clicks followed with excuses why. The issues discussed, were the issues addressed and that was it. Simple.
Ive been there twice now and both times they finished the work in 1 day on top of being able to schedule me in either that same day or the very next. Cant beat the quick turnaround.
The prices seem very fair, especially after you realize the quality of work.
I will continue to take my Subaru to them when I need work done and highly recommend them to anyone who needs work done.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Phil for taking the time to write the nice review. Your business and kind words are very much appreciated

MO
Michael O.
Bellevue, WA
03/08/2019
Knowledgeable techs
EPC and CEL came on.brought my car right away to the shop. Cub and his service tech(s) . Diagnosed and fixed the issue quick.they fix it the first time.they know what their doing. They have a strong knowledge on Audis.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you Michael. Much appreciated

KL
Kerry L.
03/06/2019
Redmond Werkshop trustworthy & affordable
High mileage Audi leaking coolant from heater core which would cost $1300 to replace. Did not want to sink that kind of $ into old car so Redmond Werkshop offered an economical short term fix by bypassing the heater core costing only $80. This bought me time to shop for a newer vehicle
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Kerry. Hoping the need for heaters around here comes to an end soon. Your review is much appreciated

BC
Bill C.
Volkswagen Golf
03/06/2019
Golf TDI
Great service and timely turn around.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you Bill. Your business is much appreciated

MY
Mike Y.
Bellevue, WA
03/05/2019
Quick fix
My door lock was not latching, and Cub solved the problem really fast.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 03/05/2019

LC
Linda C.
Woodinville, WA
Audi S6
03/03/2019
Best Audi Repair on Eastside....
Terrific service provided for my Audi S6. Once again Redmond Werkshop exceeded my expectations in both quality of service and exceptional value.. During the winter snow storm my car began leaking fluid all over the snow. It turned out to be very minor, not requiring a repair but they went ahead and washed and vacuumed my car anyway. What a treat!!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 03/04/2019

Rebecca H.
03/01/2019
Fast and furious(ly great shop)
Cub and the team at Redmond Werkshop are honest people. They were able to service my Forester very fast and at a price that beats the dealership. Cub was great at (promptly!) communicating what they found needed fixing , and extremely transparent with pricing. They care about the work they’re doing and my Forester is all the better for it. Definitely coming back with my maintenance needs in the future.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you Rebecca. Happy to be of service

AD
Alex D.
02/23/2019
Quickly fixed the heating issue with our car
In the middle of the most recent winter storm, the heating in our Audi broke. I called the Audi dealership on Sat morning where I was told they didn't have the right equipment to diagnose the issue that weekend, which I found odd. I then looked online for other Audi repair shops and found this one had good reviews. So called the Redmond Werkshop early Mon morning. He took it in and within one hour, had called to say he found the issue, gave us the cost, which was very reasonable and with our approval, proceeded with the fix. An hour later, he called again to let us know all was completed. He had us up and running that quickly! He was very professional, transparent, and trustworthy, which is difficult to find in any type of auto repair shop as you are often at their mercy and not sure if they are pulling your leg. Given our experience, moving forward, we will definitely go back here for all our Audi mairnatenance vs the Audi dealership. Thank you!!!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you Alex. Glad were able to get heat back into your car. Your review and recommendation is very much appreciated.
Cub

02/23/2019
Heater
During the recent snow storms, my heater quit working in my car. Redmond Werkshop responded quickly to assist. The service was very efficient with same-day turn around time. Correspondence was professional and cordial. I enjoyed the fact that the whole experience was not a hassle and the price was far below that which the dealership was asking.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you very much for the review and recommendation. Glad we were able to get your car warmed up again

Duvall, WA
02/21/2019
2000 Passat brakes
Brought my Passat in for rear brake pads and rotors. Fast and friendly as usual.long time customer.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for the recommendation and review. Your long time patronage is very much appreciated

MK
Mary K.
Renton, WA
02/15/2019
VW Passat service- Dried out my car from leak
The service I received at Redmond Werkshop was great! They helped me get my car dried out and rid of the "lake" in my passenger side back floor.
They were flexible with options presented to me, explained the cause of the water in the vehicle, and were overall really helpful. They have also done
mechanical repairs in the past. All repairs were done well, and resolved the issue. Thanks Redmond Werkshop!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you Mary. Glad we could help with your water leaks. Appreciate the recommenmdation.
Cub

CT
Claire T.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/30/2019
Got it all done!
Coming out of my last major service, I still had a couple of problems to resolve. 1) tires were down and 2) needed to replace the sway bar and linkage in front, and one of the seals. I went back to the tire place where I bought the tires and got new valves. Wasn't convinced, but this did the trick. Did two interim checks to be sure, and had them check again 2500 miles later. All is GREAT. Then, I got the other items taken care of so really good to go for my upcoming ski trip. Now if those deer will only stay away this year.....
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you Claire. Your continued business is very much appreciated. Have a great ski adventure

RL
Renee L.
Sammamish, WA
01/30/2019
Great customer service and fair pricing!
Cub and his crew not only returned my car to me with very reasonable pricing for the services provided but they returned it in great condition.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you for choosing Redmond Werkshop, Renee. It was a pleasure meeting you

Ty S.
Seattle, WA
Volkswagen Vanagon
01/29/2019
Easy to Work With
We have had Cub and his crew at Redmond Werkshop work on our various VWs for many years. Currently, it is my ‘85 Vanagon. I have tried other repair shops that are closer to me (I’m on the West side of the lake) but I have just resolved myself to make it to Redmond for my fixes. Fortunately, he is usually available, easy to get ahold of on the phone to coordinate appointments, and is easy to work with. I am happy with the work he has done and he is up on most of the improved parts that there are available for my 30+ yr old Vanagon. Glad he’s there!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you so much Ty for all the years. You've taken such good care of the old girl

Swagata S.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/11/2019
oil change
Timely and met expectations.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 01/11/2019

Bob B.
Seattle, WA
Porsche 914
01/10/2019
First visit
Very thorough inspection of the vehicle
Work completed in a timely manner
Charges were fair
Updated me throughout the repairs
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Bob. Can't wait to see the car when it is finished

Duvall, WA
01/03/2019
Prompt and fast response
Brought in my Subaru due to some electrical issues after trying to fix it myself. They were able to schedule me in within a few days and had it ready the next day. They also gave me quotes on additional repairs and were very reasonable. Highly recommend this shop, loads better than the dealership.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for giving us a try and leaving the recommendation. Your business is very much appreciated