Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Jose R.
Everett, WA
Volkswagen CC
11/16/2018
VW problems
My VW was repaired quickly and runs great. I would recommend Redmond Werkshop to anyone with VW problems.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for coming in, Jose. Glad we were able to get you goin. Thanks for the recommendation. Happy Holidays

Brad H.
Sammamish, WA
11/16/2018
Great service and advice
On time and vacuumed my car out.
Fair labor cost.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you, Brad. Happy to be of service. Happy holidays to you and yours

Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/15/2018
Good place to get your car serviced
I have been to this place a few times. They were always very helpful and delivered the service on time..
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for coming in and leaving your recommendation

EC
Erik C.
Volvo V70
11/14/2018
Volvo XC-70 service
Cub and his team did a great job as always fitting us in on a moments notice and taking care of the fuel rail issue on our 2000 cross country. Thanks Redmond Werkshop!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Eric. happy Holidays to you and yours

Kirby M.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/10/2018
Always quick and efficient
Cub has been taking care of me and my family for 5 years now. I don't feel that he or his crew ever "finds" extra things to fix. If he says it's broken, it is REALLY time to get it replaced. Of the 5 times I've dropped my car off, I always have it by the end of the next day, I don't know how he does it! As long as my Passat is running, I'll be taking it to Redmond Werkshop
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much, Kirby. We'll do all we can to keep your Passat running for a long time to come.

Kirkland, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle
11/09/2018
Excellent service I can trust.
Excellent quality work. Thorough inspection with detailed explanation of any issues,as well as degree of urgency. Satisfied customer for years, and would recommend them highly.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for coming in and the great review. Your continued business is very much appreciated

Woodinville, WA
Subaru Impreza Wagon
11/08/2018
Great Repair shop!
I have taken my car here a few times now and will continue to! They are honest and super quick!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for coming in and taking the time for the recommendation. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

Seattle, WA
Volvo S40
11/06/2018
Amazing & fast service!
Always trusted for all my Volvo needs! :) Highly recommend.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you Keri. Appreciate you coming in and the recommendation

Kirkland, WA
11/06/2018
Great service, very friendly and super knowledgeable team.
My car had some issues and they were able to help me on the phone already, gave me a next day appointment and had it fixed the same day. The service is fast and professional, the team even washed my car. I will from now on bring my VW always to Redmond Werkshop.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for coming in. Glad we were able to help

EH
Elina H.
Seattle, WA
11/02/2018
Very friendly people & great customer service experience!
I work nearby, they drove me back & picked me up. Fast and efficient, very friendly.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for coming in Elina. it was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for the good words and recommenfation

KL
Kerry L.
Redmond Werkshop Comes to the Rescue Again
Turned on the ignition on my Audi A6 and my sun roof opened up and would not close which posed a big problem on a rainy day. Tried troubleshooting from my manual but only made the problem worse. Called up Redmond Werkshop owner Cub who told me to stop by anytime.

I dropped off my Audi 30 minutes later and they reset the computer/electronics and solved the problem within 20-30 minutes and also added a quart of oil and refilled my antifreeze. Fixed a huge problem of a glitchy sun roof which was stuck open and addressed some minor maintenance for just over $40.00 with minimal wait! Cub Nelson is an awesome owner who is reliable and trustworthy with a friendly demeanor.

Thank you Kerry. Happy to help

Josh M.
Fall City, WA
The BEST Audi Mechanic in the NORTHWEST
Cub and the crew at the Werkshop
Are the most trustworthy Mechanics
Around

LW
Lacy W.
11/01/2018
Tub and his crew did a fantastic job. Prompt, efficient and great with communication.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you Lacy. Glad we were able to get the old girl back in service with minimal work. Appreciate the good treview and recommendation

David P.
Sammamish, WA
Audi S5
11/01/2018
Great service done right!
I recently had my Audi S5 serviced at Redmond Werkshop . The service was exactly what I look for - top quality using factory approved parts, fair- (they do not price gouge for labor rate) and fast; my car was done in the time quoted. I have been using this shop for nine years and will continue to confidently give them my business.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/05/2018

Thank yopu very much, David. Your business is very much appreciated

AC
Alessandro C.
Audi Q7
10/26/2018
If you want your car to run great, this is the place to take it.
Competent, quick and honest. I have had my car care at the Werkshop for more than ten years for all cars with expired dealer warrantees and can only praise their honesty and competence. When I sold one of the cars and it got inspected (at 122k miles) it came out with flying colors and remarks about the great maintenance. They had been the only mechanics touching that car for the last 80k miles.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for your business all these years, Allessandro. And thank you for the good words and recommendation

KN
Kevin N.
Audi TT
10/25/2018
Best Experience I've Had With a Mechanic
Very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the issues involved which I very much appreciated. Went above and beyond my expectations for service, and the price was very reasonable. I have already recommended this place to a close friend with a Golf R.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for coming in and leaving great feedback. Your business is very much appreciated

Joachim D.
10/19/2018
Top notch service!
Once again came to our rescue with our ailing 2006 Subaru. Thanks Cub!!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 10/22/2018

LC
Linda C.
Woodinville, WA
Audi S6
10/19/2018
Really know their Audis.
Redmond Werkshop has gone above and beyond more than once for my Audi. They really know their what they are doing. Hands down the best service shop around.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for coming in and leaving the kind words, Linda. your business is much appreciated

Dan W.
Kenmore, WA
10/13/2018
Quick and easy.
Dropped my car off for an oil change and check up. Had my car back within an hour and I was on my way. Thanks for the quick service.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Dan. And thanks for the jerky

Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 10/15/2018

HF
Heather F.
Duvall, WA
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/11/2018
Friendly, helpful, efficient and swift. Genuine advice and reasonable price
First visit and would definitely return. Very friendly and helpful, giving sound advice and carrying out the work swiftly and at a reasonable price.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you very much Heather for choosing us to service your Subaru. And thank you for the great review and recommendation.