Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Robert B.
Volvo S40
09/21/2018
Good to know
Quote and repair accurate. Suggested future repairs. Very helpful!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for coming and the positive review, Robert. Your business is much appreciated

Snohomish, WA
09/21/2018
Friendly and knowledgable
A friendly set of guys, worked around my busy schedule to perform a repair.

PP
Peter P.
Volvo 740
09/20/2018
Was recommended - Now I recommend 👍
I called around to find a shop to help my 88 Volvo run properly and was recommended to werkshop.
When I called to make a appointment I talked to Cub and had a helpful professional conversation. At that time they were booked 3 days out, like most shops. I made a appointment for the next Monday. Work complete and my experience. Professional, Pleasant, understanding and worth recommending.
Thank you for a job well done Werkshop team. ☮️

Thank you, Peter. Glad we were able to help you. Appreciate the good words

Stephanie B.
Volkswagen Vanagon
09/15/2018
Honest mechanics, great service!
Cub went the extra mile to find everything that needed to be fixed, then spoke with me and gave me prices before each item was repaired. No surprises. He also found what no other mechanics could. He knows his stuff!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 09/21/2018

Thanks Stephanie. Your business and positive review is very much appreciated

MT
Maureen T.
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/13/2018
I am grateful I have a shop I can trust.
Thank you Cub for providing great service! My car was finished on time.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you Maureen. Your business and kind words are very much appreciated

Jonne H.
Kirkland, WA
09/06/2018
Great, effortless service. Good communication and explanations.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Jonne. Your business and good words is much appreciated

AY
Adil Y.
Bothell, WA
09/01/2018
Reliable, honest, clean
I found the perfect mechanic. Regular maintenance or repairs, the work is always done professionally and at a reasonable, competitive price. The place is clean, the mechanics are courteous. No job to hard. I will take ask my cars here.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you very much Adil for chosing Redmond Werkshop to take car of your Audi

NW
Nancy W.
Volkswagen New Beetle
08/31/2018
Always Great Service
I have been a customer for many years. Always happy with how well both my 1972 Karmann Ghis and New Bettle have been serviced. My last visit to replace a burned out brake light was less than 10 minutes!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks again Nancy. your business is always appreciated

Woodinville, WA
Volkswagen EuroVan
08/28/2018
Great diagnostic and fix
Serpentine belt mechanism was making horrible noise. They quickly figured out that the power steering pulley was on backwards and that solved the problem. The team is always thorough, takes pride in the work, and does a great job!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you so much, Larry. Glad we could help

07/22/2018
Honest reliable super fast service
Once again great fast service replaced spark plugs, oil change and topped off fluids eg power steering

Bonus they found that my front tire had an imbedded screw and tire had only 7 psi tire pressure they pumped up the tire and sealed it allowing me to drive away without a flat tire to a tire shop nearby to replace the tire

Final cost for 1 1/2 hour service was just over $200. Cub the owner came to my rescue once again!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 07/23/2018

Thanks again, Kerry

Subaru BRZ
07/05/2018
Provided the exact service I requested
I went in for a tune-up. They provided the suggested cost. I accepted the cost. I offered the time frame. The accepted the time frame. They provided a tune-up in that timeframe.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for choosing us to service your Subaru and thank you for the review and recommendation

06/20/2018
Emergency Service Repair In record time
Accidently ripped my front bumper partially off backing out of parking space after my front end got stuck on the curb. This caused the front part of my belly plate to fall down and scrape the road like a snow ploughing while driving on Hwy 520. After a temporary fix using bungee cords to re-attach the plate to the bumper, I called Redmond Werkshop and despite the fact they were booked up, they took my car in with only 30 minutes notice. They were able to get my car up on the hydraulic lift, push my front bumper back in and drill in new bolts to secure the plate. My car was back on the road in less than an hour and the bill was only $40.70!!! The long time owner Cub provides outstanding personalized reliable service
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you Kerry. Appreciate the good words

06/07/2018
friendly and experienced staff
I really felt comfortable going to this mechanic shop and they were very flexible and specially (Cub) and they are professional, and I trust them for my car
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for coming in and giving us a try. Thank you for the positive review

Scott S.
Volkswagen Golf
05/24/2018
Unpretentious
For this review to be honest, I must say I've only had one major operation and one minor electrical repair at this shop, but both times I was appreciative of the experiences.

Cub's shop is plain and simple. It's a place where you go get your car fixed and get treated with respect. No lattes, no wifi, no frills of any kind. His friendliness is genuine and unpretentious.

I heartily recommend!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 05/29/2018

Thank you Scott. Apptreciate you coming in to see us and the 5 stars. BTW, we do have WiFi

GD
Greg D.
05/23/2018
Terrific Service
Was kept informed on some minor issues and completed service and repair ahead of schedule.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for coming in and the great review, Greg. Much appreciated

Sammamish, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
05/16/2018
1st
1st time visit.
It was easy to schedule an appointment.
My car's oil change was quick, easy and at the right price.
I hope to go there after another 6000 mile.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you so much for trying us out and for the good words. Hope to see you again

Joachim D.
Bellevue, WA
05/15/2018
Expert service, friendly staff!
Our family had serviced our vehicles here for years!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you Joachim. Appreciate you bringing your Subaru in to us. Was great seeing you again

BF
Bill F.
Volkswagen Rabbit
04/27/2018
Fixed the problem, communicated clearly
The ignition lock on my VW Rabbit seized up; Redmond Werkshop fixed the problem quickly and for a reasonable price. They explained beforehand what they would do, how long it would take and the cost. They lived up to their word in every way. I will be bringing my Rabbit back here the next time it needs service.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you Bill. It was a pleasure meeting you. Happy to take care of your Rabbit for you

SK
Steve K.
Volvo XC90
04/26/2018
Ethical and fast communication and service
Wow, I hate (joking) to promote these folks as they always set realistic expectations as far as time to schedule/diagnose/remedy issues. They are fair and honest to work with.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 04/27/2018

Thank you so much, Steve. Your business is much appreciated

04/25/2018
Honest reliable and fast service
Personal service from owner

Honesty and integrity in estimates and actual cost

Fast and efficient

No upselling/ Trustworthy
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you Kerry. Your long term business relationship with us is very much appreciated