Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Swagata S.
Volkswagen New Beetle
01/11/2019
oil change
Timely and met expectations.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 01/11/2019

Bob B.
Seattle, WA
Porsche 914
01/10/2019
First visit
Very thorough inspection of the vehicle
Work completed in a timely manner
Charges were fair
Updated me throughout the repairs
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you Bob. Can't wait to see the car when it is finished

Duvall, WA
01/03/2019
Prompt and fast response
Brought in my Subaru due to some electrical issues after trying to fix it myself. They were able to schedule me in within a few days and had it ready the next day. They also gave me quotes on additional repairs and were very reasonable. Highly recommend this shop, loads better than the dealership.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for giving us a try and leaving the recommendation. Your business is very much appreciated

Chris H.

Thank you Chris. Have a great New Year

Volvo S40
12/22/2018
Great Service, Great People
I bought my Volvo used about 3 years ago. The first time I took it to a mechanic, it was the Goodyear off of 85th Street. Terrible experience. They gave me a laundry list of items that were wrong with my car, totaling $1,800. Something did not sound right. I went searching for a Volvo mechanic in the area, and came across Redmond Werkshop. They were honest, and told me that what I needed done would cost me about $125. They had me there. Such incredibly honest, good people. They have continued to deliver excellent service to me over the years. I will never take my car to anyone else ever again. As I will probably probably purchase a new car in the next year or so, my decision making has factored in Redmond Werkshop. As long as I live in the PNW, I will be driving a Volvo, as I know that I already have a great mechanic shop!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for coming in and leaving the great review. happy 2019

RK
Ralf K.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/21/2018
Great Service by VW specialist
I now have my 3rd VW serviced by Cub and his team and I am more than happy with the expert service. I can highly recommend Redmond Werkshop.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you very much Ralf. Have a happy 2019

David S.
Lake Stevens, WA
12/06/2018
Great service, reasonable price!
Very happy with the service I received and would highly recommend.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you David. We appreciate your business and recommendation

TK
Tom K.
Volkswagen EuroVan
12/05/2018
VW Eurovan repairs
I was very pleased with the work done on our Eurovan. the diagnosis was accurate and the repairs were done on a timely basis. They also diagnosed a heater problem and referred me to a radiator specialist.
Tom K
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 12/06/2018

GD
Greg D.
12/02/2018
Easy to work with, responsive service
Needed a headlamp replacement and had an oil drip issue and stopped in without an appt. Cub took care of the headlamp and provided a couple options for the oil issue.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 12/03/2018

Thanks for stopping in and giving the recommendation, Greg. Happy Holidays

PE
Paul E.
11/29/2018
First time customer, and will return
First time I had been to the WerkShop after driving by it for years. It is nice place, clean and the staff is courteous and professional. Service was as expected, there were no surprises, the price was reasonable. I will take my Subaru back for it's next servicing.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for coming in, Paul. Your business and recommendation is very much appreciated

NK
Nick K.
11/29/2018
Audi A6 Quattro
My car was repaired quickly and runs good. I also got a detailed consultation about some specific car's parts. I would recommend Redmond Werkshop to any Audi owners.

Thank you!
Nick
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you Nick. Your business and recommendation is very much appreciated

BW
Brian W.
11/22/2018
Service was performed on time. No issues. They even dropped me off so I didn’t have to Uber to work
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you Brian. Happy Holidays

Jose R.
Everett, WA
Volkswagen CC
11/16/2018
VW problems
My VW was repaired quickly and runs great. I would recommend Redmond Werkshop to anyone with VW problems.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/19/2018

Thanks for coming in, Jose. Glad we were able to get you goin. Thanks for the recommendation. Happy Holidays

Brad H.
Sammamish, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/16/2018
Great service and advice
On time and vacuumed my car out.
Fair labor cost.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you, Brad. Happy to be of service. Happy holidays to you and yours

Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/15/2018
Good place to get your car serviced
I have been to this place a few times. They were always very helpful and delivered the service on time..
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for coming in and leaving your recommendation

EC
Erik C.
Volvo V70
11/14/2018
Volvo XC-70 service
Cub and his team did a great job as always fitting us in on a moments notice and taking care of the fuel rail issue on our 2000 cross country. Thanks Redmond Werkshop!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you Eric. happy Holidays to you and yours

Kirby M.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/10/2018
Always quick and efficient
Cub has been taking care of me and my family for 5 years now. I don't feel that he or his crew ever "finds" extra things to fix. If he says it's broken, it is REALLY time to get it replaced. Of the 5 times I've dropped my car off, I always have it by the end of the next day, I don't know how he does it! As long as my Passat is running, I'll be taking it to Redmond Werkshop
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you so much, Kirby. We'll do all we can to keep your Passat running for a long time to come.

Volkswagen New Beetle
11/09/2018
Excellent service I can trust.
Excellent quality work. Thorough inspection with detailed explanation of any issues,as well as degree of urgency. Satisfied customer for years, and would recommend them highly.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for coming in and the great review. Your continued business is very much appreciated

Woodinville, WA
Subaru Impreza Wagon
11/08/2018
Great Repair shop!
I have taken my car here a few times now and will continue to! They are honest and super quick!
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you so much for coming in and taking the time for the recommendation. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours

Seattle, WA
Volvo S40
11/06/2018
Amazing & fast service!
Always trusted for all my Volvo needs! :) Highly recommend.
Cub N. from Redmond Werkshop responded on 11/06/2018