AH
Autumn H.
08/03/2021 Category: Service
Autumn said they were really nice and the business did everything that she wanted for a reasonable price

SG
STACIE G.
Dodge Charger
07/28/2021
Honest and fast service
It was my first time at Reed's Automotive went in for a 2017 Dodge Charger 3.6 with a misfire on cylinder number 6 I was thinking it was just going to be a coil replacement like it was on cylinder number 3 I was guessing around $400 to replace it. Dave gave me the scenarios of his experience with the 3.6 there was a worst case and a best case scenario and Dave said expect the worst as it turns out it was not the worst case scenario and because of his honesty I added a little more work then was absolutely necessary. at the end of the day was just over $1,300 money well spent, I will be bringing him my Lexus in about four thousand miles for a timing belt and water pump I appreciate your honesty thank you

RF
RICHARD F.
Acura MDX
07/26/2021
Automobile service/ maintenance
I made an appt., for routine service on my Suv. The office staff was polite and efficient .

BARBARA M.
07/26/2021
First time customer
Anticipating several repairs for my 2005 Altima (including the transmission), I found Reeves Complete Auto Center while searching online for best shops in SCV. The reviews from other customers were key in my decision to choose them. I walked in the door and immediately felt welcomed and comfortable. I explained my issues and after they performed a detailed inspection of my car, they advised me that my transmission was still good and noted only a few repair items to review/consider. They were professional, friendly, efficient, fair and honest. Earned a big "BEST" rating from me !!!

Mazda CX-5
07/20/2021
First Timer and Coming Back the Next Day for Serviced
Brought the car for pre-purchase inspection. Chris is very knowledgeable and explains everything that needs to be done and gave his overall unbiased opinion of the car which is helpful in determining whether to purchase or not. Seems honest/reliable; will take back the car for recommended services.

GS
GREG S.
Ridgecrest, CA
06/28/2021
Amazing service
This place is the place to go for your auto repairs. We had an emergency break down and 2hrs from home. State Farm suggested we go here for the repair and boy are we glad. The owner was outstanding and accommodating. Staff were awesome and amazing. Took care of the repair for us and got us back on the road within 2hrs. Water pump and thermostat repair on a 2017 Mustang only 36,000 miles. 😣 Take your car here for honest, fair and fabulous service.

WM
WALTER M.
Lincoln LS
06/18/2021
Well managed and operated by professionals!
Reeves Complete Auto Center, Inc. is an old-time but current automotive shop with people you get to know and who know you and your cars. It's a throwback in time...Dave Reeves run a tight but fair business and works hard with both employees (which seems more like his family) and patrons to deliver what's needed to do the job and get the job done...no matter how difficult or messy!

Dave, you run a great program and all of your customers appreciate you!

I've even noticed Dave engaged with local law enforcement on technical matters like, valley-wide theft of catalytic converters...Dave and his team are very knowledgeable and professional people, and I appreciate bringing my business to him/them.

Another key and smart facet of Dave's program is that he has a trained mechanic triage our vehicle's problems at the front office area, greatly improving communication with patrons and helping the mechanics by gaining valuable details about the condition(s) that the patron is bringing their cars to Reeves to repair...a complete improvement / empowerment of the communications loop!

Best,

Walter M

Newhall, CA
Lexus ES 350
06/16/2021
Prompt and honest service
I inadvertently ran over a small median and worried I had damaged my car. Reeves was very understanding, let me bring my car in right away, and did a thorough inspection. They told me my car had not been damaged. I appreciate their honesty.

AR
ALEX R.
06/11/2021
Great Customer Service
Great customer service from beginning to end. Very informative and helpful in making it very clear on what was to be done to my vehicle and possible outcomes.

John F.
California
GMC Canyon
05/29/2021 Category: Service
John said they were wonderful.

JEAN L.
05/17/2021
Death wobble
Brought in our F-250 because of a sudden uncontrolled shaking, known as a Death Wobble. Dave figured it out and fixed the problem. There is nobody better.

SD
Shiela D.
Acura TL
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Shiela said the business has great service and are accommodating. She has been a customer for years.

James S.
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Julie. She said she loves taking her vehicle to this business she has never had a problem.

Stevenson Ranch, CA
Audi S4
05/07/2021
Great work!
Thanks for the quick service!

JOHN W.
04/28/2021
I called Chris to make an appointment for my car for service in the next week, Chris told me they would be able to do it the same day I called that's pretty awesome when they show that much care I love this place
They make us feel like family I've been going and sending my friends and family there for years very trust worthy