GJ
Gary J.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the staff isolated his vehicle's issue quickly and the service was fast.

CYNTHIA C.
Nissan Rogue
01/15/2019
Excellent & Trustworthy
Excellent & trustworthy service. Dave looks out for the best interest of his customers rather than trying to rip them off. Dave saved me around $500 When the dealership said I needed coolant & Transmission fluid change costing $500 and he researched to find out that I didn’t need it at the low mileage I was at and wouldn’t need it for a long while.

Dave hives prompt considerate service & is cry knowledgeable.

AT
ALAN T.
Nissan Rogue
01/15/2019
Repair request.
Had a flat on fwy, called Chris and advised him that I would b by with the bad tire. All was done quickly and efficiently. Chris and the crew are great!

CHRISTIAN C.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/10/2019
Friendly, Honest and Quick
I called a fair number of auto shops in the Santa Clarita area after some maintenance messages popped up in my car. I had about 4 things I needed to do. After talking about the background of my car, right away Dave pointed out that one of the items on the list did not need to get done because the car has such few miles on it. The other shops I called did not ask any detail about my car and if it needed it or not. They were just ready to do it regardless of if I needed it or not. I am thankful and appreciate this honesty because some other place else could have easily just upsold me on something I didn’t need. As someone with little knowledge about cars, the friendliness and honesty was a highlight. On top of that, the services I did need to do were done quick and timely. Great experience, would recommend to others looking to get work done.

LYNDI M.
Canyon Country, CA
Saturn VUE
01/09/2019
Always honest and reliable
I've been coming here for many years now, primarily because I never feel like they are trying to up-charge or take advantage of me, and they know what they're doing. If they find issues on top of what they're looking for, they inform me of what it is, the cost, and what could happen if I don't get it fixed, but have never pressured or guilted me into doing extra work, which is very important when you want to but just can't afford it. I have taken my car to one or two other places nearer my work out of sheer convenience and paid what I later learned was too much for work that didn't seem to last. It's worth it for me to know I can trust the work they do. I recommend them to anyone I have reason to.

Jerry M.
California
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said he was overly-satisfied with the service. He mentioned that the staff was honest, upfront, explained everything, and did very great work.

ES
ERIN S.
Always honest
Originally took out CRV to Honda for a recall issue. They quoted me needing $2200 worth of work - everything from cracked parts to batteries and brakes and rotators. Dave and his team checked it out and NONE of the repairs they originally told me needed to be done. He fixed one thing and his estimate came in $100 cheaper than quoted. He’s super honest and trustworthy.

LD
LINDSAY D.
Nissan Sentra
Always a great experience
Went in for an oil change and they were quick, attentive and gracious as always.

WM
WALTER M.
Lincoln LS
01/08/2019
The dedocated and experienced staff.
I appreciate the long term experienced and educated staff, they always have ideas on what the problem is and how best to economically and comptehensively fix it. I have never been disappointed in the Reeves service or outcome. I have spent many thousands of dollors over the years at Reeves and don't regret any of it.

Thank you to Dave Reeve the dedicated teacher and supervisor that he is!

Thank you again for being an honest and dedicated group of professionals.

Walter

David W.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
12/28/2018 Category: Service
David said they always do a good job.

Canyon Country, CA
12/27/2018
Honest, quality work at a fair price.
My car is old. It's got a LOT of miles on it. With all those miles comes just a bit of sentimental attachment - I've got everything tweaked exactly the way I want it. It needed some serious repairs last year - the sort the dealer wanted much too large a chunk of my wallet to fix. Dave saved the day, and I've been a loyal customer since. Flash forward - that big repair sprung a leak. The sort of thing a dealer would try to pass off as new and unrelated and a whole new set of expenses. The first words out of David's mouth were - 'it's covered under warranty and won't cost you a thing'. This is why I keep bringing my cars back - David and the crew have proven time and time again that I can trust them with my cars and my wallet. When was the last time you could say that about your dealer?

SF
Sophie F.
Jeep Cherokee
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Sophie said the service was quick, and it all went smoothly.

GA
GENE A.
INFINITI QX4
12/18/2018
I love everything about this place of business!
They are honest, reliable, on time, respond quickly, clean and do good work!

LARRY S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
12/17/2018
Honest
When there is a problem, they correct it and give good advice to prevent future problems.

FE
FRANK E.
12/13/2018
Trust
Been using Reeves for years. I always trust that Reeves auto will do a good job. Thank you.

LINDA M.
Mercedes-Benz C230
12/10/2018
Honest mechanic.....what a concept!
I've been a customer for years.....you wont' find a better place. Honest and trustworthy and busy so doesn't manufacture things to work on that aren't needed! I highly recommend Reeves Complete Auto Center!

LR
LISA R.
Castaic, CA
Lexus ES 350
12/06/2018
Always courteous and friendly.
They get the work done fast and efficiently. The same quality products I would get from my Lexes dealership.

JE
JOE E.
Nissan Maxima
12/04/2018
Simply the best mechanic is Santa Clarita Valley
My first visit a few years back was awesome. Honest and fast with sincere and helpful staff. Just got service again and still the same. I am very happy and will continue to utilize Reeves when I need auto service.

MK
Martha K.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kenneth. He said the staff do a good job.

DOLORES P.
12/01/2018
Immediate help
It was raining and my windshield wipers were bouncing all over the place. Pulled into Reeeves Auto, told them what I needed and was out of there in five minutes. That’s what I call customer service.