Toyota Sequoia
04/14/2021
They are efficient and do a great job
They are fast, efficient and do a great job

LR
LEON R.
Chevrolet HHR
04/08/2021
Fast Service is always done wright.
I have been going to Reeves for approximatly the last 13 years and have gotten excellent service and usually mimumly one day response .

John S.
Nissan Xterra
04/08/2021 Category: Service
John said the staff gave him extremely good service.

LH
LORN H.
Lake Hughes, CA
Nissan Frontier
04/01/2021
Excellance in Customer Service
Very professional from the first phone call to picking up my vehicle. All employees dressed well with uniforms, clean cut. The manager Chris and owner Dave Reeves playing thier "A" game. Very fast, friendly and knowledgeable, in it to win it, you can tell they like what they do and have a repeat clientele that doesnt hesitate to return! Nice environment, good job Reeves!

JEAN L.
04/01/2021
Strongest trait - honesty
I brought our truck in believing it didn't start due to a bad starter. I got a call from them and was informed it was not the starter, it was the security system that locked up the truck after I changed the battery. They could have easily changed the starter and charged me. But they didn't. They were honest and straight forward so a bill I thought would be hundreds of dollars was not a bill at all. Not only do they quality work but they are honest and that quality is why we always come back.

AMIR S.
Canyon Country, CA
Lexus RX 400h
03/31/2021
Great service.
Honest and great service. David and Chris are great.

CHRIS M.
Newhall, CA
Acura RDX
03/17/2021
Exceptional Service!
Thorough and professional service every time I have my car worked on. I am always surprised how much better my vehicle performs after Reeves Auto Service has handled my repairs. Thank you for a courteous and responsible relationship.

JOHN H.
03/11/2021
Highly skilled honest mechanics
You really can't go wrong at Reeves. honest, skilled, friendly and reasonable. Support small business!

JOHN R.
Canyon Country, CA
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2021
Dave, Chris and crew provide excellent customer service and excellent automotive care!9

MT
MERVIL T.
03/06/2021
Professional Excellence
I had read reviews about Reeves and I decided to give them a try. Impressed with the staff from the moment I walked in the door. Dropped my car off and was given a status call a couple hours later. Pricing was fair and reasonable for the work needed to be performed. Will bring all of my vehicles to Reeves for this type of work in the future. You guys rock!

Larry M.
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Larry said he feels comfortable when he talks to them. He has a confidence in them now.

JI
Josh I.
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Josh said that they're excellent. They're friendly and honest and he appreciates it.

SAMANTHA H.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/19/2021
Friendly, reliable service
I love these guys! They're friendly and reliable. They're definitely my go to for any repairs on my car. I can confidently walk out knowing I haven't been over charged or anything and that my car will be running the way it should.

BF
Brandon F.
Subaru Legacy
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Brandon said their awesome and he's going to keep going back. The owner went out of his way for him. He's a good guy.

JOHN H.
Newhall, CA
02/08/2021
Quality and timely service
Had a leak coming from under the engine. I called and they told me to bring the car in. They diagnosed the issue, gave me an estimate (very reasonable) and when I could expect the repairs to be finished. Once I approved the estimate, they ordered the part, performed the repairs and called me when my vehicle was ready for pick up.