SL
Stephan L.
Hyundai Veloster
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Stephan said the employees were very nice and the service was very quick.

GR
Gustavo R.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Gustavo said the employees took care of the issue and it was painless.

Larry M.
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Larry said that he trusts that when they say something is wrong, they are right. He has confidence in them and they do a good job.

KP
KATHY P.
Volvo S40
Great shop
Efficient and very reliable. Great guys and they get the job done fast and right on.

AR
ANDREW R.
01/16/2020
Friendly place and good service.
Recommended

ANTHONY M.
Brake job
Honest and helpful.Saved me $$.

JEFF D.
01/15/2020
outstanding
Great service! I felt as if they had my best interest at heart. Did not try to sell unnecessary services. I’d recommend to my closest friend!!!!

KATHY B.
Ford Flex
01/01/2020
Pre-Purchase Inspection
I've trusted Dave Reeves for all my vehicle needs for decades. They've pre-inspected all used cars I've considered purchasing, and they've serviced each one of them after purchase. One time, there was a mishap with one of my trucks and they made it right to my happy satisfaction, no questions asked.
I highly recommend Reeves Complete Auto Center for all your vehicle needs.

RUSS S.
12/31/2019
Routine Service
Great knowledge and great service. Honest and reasonable pricing

Jason A.
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Parker. He said that they have the best service he's ever experienced.

AJ
April J.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Adrian. He said the staff do a great job and do it fast.

MK
Mike K.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Mike said this business is always super friendly and super nice. They do quality work, they don't overcharge him and he feels comfortable.

JEAN L.
Kia Rio
12/14/2019
Why I come back
As soon as the light on my dashboard came on I called Reeves. They took my car immediately, gave me updates on the status of my repair and completed it when they said they would for less than they estimated. I have been a customer for a long time and will continue to be a customer long into the future.

Jared A.
Pacoima, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
12/12/2019 Category: Service
Jared said the business was pretty solid on their customer service. He said he has spent a lot of money there and they have taken care of him.

12/11/2019
Great Service, Fair Price, OUTSTANDING Crew...
While I can't say I eagerly await every service appointment on my *well*-worn chariot, taking it to David and his crew at Reeves takes a great deal of the pain and worry away. I know I can trust them to correctly identify any problems, do all the work that needs to be done and do it right, and charge me a fair price. The mechanics know their stuff and treat my vehicles like they were their own. Reeves is the ever-more-rare example of how exceptional service should be.