Webb City, MO
07/04/2020
Excellent and fast service
I love the fast and great service.

Dodge
06/27/2020
this place is good & bad. They really got me in quick & treat me well but
They do get me & my son mixed up. I just let it go this time. This review request went to my son. They plugged my tire. I really prefer patch. The big thing was I had new tubes put in my mower tires last fall. I did notice at the time valve core was not right on one tire. This spring it worked its way back down slow. Yesterday it went flat because of a thorn & the core was out of sight. I took the tire off myself. You guessed it. The tube was put in wrong. I have patched it & turned it around & looks fine now.

Chevrolet Spark
06/23/2020
Friendly and got right to work
I was greeted immediately and was able to get my car in right away. Car was ready to go very quickly which was great because I was there with my whole family (including a toddler). Great service!

LAURA S.
06/22/2020
Waiting area is very pleasant. The employees are easy to work with.

LG
LOUIE G.
06/15/2020
Pro's
Had a wait but that is OK. Fixed tire problem professionally

TA
TOM A.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/02/2020
Chevy truck oil change, tire mounting and inspection
Zack and the crew were great. They worked the truck in and we’re done in a short time. Thanks guys!

WG
WAYNE G.
05/13/2020
Help are freindly and do a good job.
Great service people and clean facility.

WS
WAYNE S.
05/07/2020
Front end

LG
LOUIE G.
04/29/2020
Pro's
Meet as we walked in. With very words they knew immediately what I wanted. Very timely in completing service.

CHUCK M.
Ram 2500
04/07/2020
Fast and friendly service.

Sure did missed the coffee.

Chuck Miller

JANET K.
Buick LeSabre
04/06/2020
Customer Service
We schedule an appointment to have our vehicle looked into and they always call to let us know what it is, going to take, and the cost before proceeding. And we are always satisfied with the outcome one the repair(s).
Thank You!

CAMPBELL B.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
04/03/2020
Professional and friendly .
This place is always clean and the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly and helpful.

ST
SLONIKER T.
Jeep Compass
03/21/2020
high prices
service was good but we bought our tires from you and I can understand that you cant balance them for free BUT $43.00 was way to much so we are taking our business elsewhere. p.s. I will need tires for my F150 soon but not at Reeves

GC
GUESS C.
03/20/2020
Experience and Service
I have always had great service and advise from Reeves Tire. I had a oil change and my inspection there. Been dealing with them for many years and also have gotten my tires there for 2 different cars. Their service guys are polite and courteous and do a great job. This is the only place I go to.

JEFF H.
Porsche Boxster
03/09/2020
very good job
in and out quick, service done right