LC
LOIS C.
08/31/2019
don't have to have an appt.
I appreciate not having to make an appt to get my oil changed. I'm always given an estimate of how long it will take. It is so much easier with my unpredictable schedule.

ROBERT H.
08/30/2019
You do your best to take good care of your customers. It was great to now have a great and good working Auto....THANKS
BOB HARDING

TG
TRACI G.
Kia Forte
08/06/2019
New tires
I am very satisfied with the service at Reeves in Joplin! They have superior customer service and always do a great job!!

PF
PEGGY F.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/27/2019
We love doing business with Reeves. Always honest,fair and prompt. And a great local business too!

CATHE C.
Chrysler
06/21/2019
5 Stars
Great Customer Service. Polite Timely Service and a Clean waiting area.

SUSAN B.
Seneca, MO
Nissan Rogue
06/17/2019
I’ve done business with Reeve’s for many years. Their prices are competitive and the service is wonderful. They always check in with me while I wait to let me know what’s going on and how much longer it might be.

HC
Hanna C.
02/16/2018
GOOD
GOOD.

LC
Luke C.
01/08/2018
Great Tire Place
I have used Reeve’s Tire and Automorove since I’ve been driving, about 14 years now! Wouldn’t trust my tires to anyone else.

Michele B.
01/06/2018
Customer service & price
Been a long time customer at Reeves in Joplin. I always get in & out in a timely manner with great customer service! Will always recommend Reeves as the best tire and automotive place in town

Alfred M.
Carl Junction, MO
08/30/2017
Long time customer
I've been a customer for 13 years. Consistent timely service, consistent products with a clean and welcoming environment. Same great service today as it was in 2004

Leslie S.
06/23/2017
Bad experience
See previous review that got sent without my name. They try and sell your parts you don't need for inspection. Check my history on two vehicles since 2005. Won't be back ever!

JEREMY D.

PAM L.
Nissan
03/13/2017
Friendly. Honest.
I just wish it wouldn't be too high for me to have my truck oil gasket fix that the labor so high for 3 hours and part small price.

DJ
DOUG J.
Carterville, MO
03/10/2017
light bulb change
called twice 8:30 ish to schedule appointment 3:30 because i knew difficult to carry all bulbs. Wanted to make sure you had bulb for 2005 outback. Assured no problem, got there 330...no bulb..all stalls were empty then..job should have been 10 minutes...was not..
Kristen C., President from Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin responded on 03/10/2017

We appreciated you taking the time to review your experience with us even though we are disappointed we did not meet your satisfaction.  From the phone conversation with you earlier in the day we knew you needed a headlight replaced, but there are two bulbs and we were unaware which bulb would need replaced.  We did have the high beam in stock but unfortunately it was the low beam that needed replaced and we did have to order that bulb.  Our sales person did say we should have the job complete for you within 30 minutes per the phone conversation earlier in the day.  According to your invoice we checked your vehicle in at 3:35 and the invoice was complete at 4:12, so we were seven minutes over our time estimate (due to ordering the bulb) and apologize for that.  Again, we apologize we did not meet your complete satisfaction.  Our goal is to satisfy all customers, and if we fall short of that we always seek a learning opportunity from that experience.  We appreciate your business and would also appreciate the opportunity to serve you again and meet your expectations in the future. Have a great weekend!

TC
TERI C.
03/06/2017
Fixed my tire. Thanks!

TT
TRAVIS T.
Oronogo, MO
02/27/2017
It was so great that you picked up my car at work. That was so helpful.
I will definitely recommend for everyone to go to Reeves for an oil change.
Thank you.

DAVID B.
Carl Junction, MO
Toyota Venza
02/27/2017
Great service as always!
Quick, friendly and affordable!

VF
VICKI F.
Kia Rio
02/26/2017
great work and friendly people that work there
I have been going there for years and they always answer questions and help keep my car up to date

AN
ALLISON N.
GMC Yukon
02/11/2017
Reliable fast service.
Always trust this place but I bought two (Fuzion) tires and as I was leaving after paying I see a sign saying "buy three Fuzion tires get fourth free". Wish someone had mentioned this to me! I clearly needed four tires and would have bought them for that price.
Kristen C., President from Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin responded on 02/12/2017

Thank you for your business!  Our priority is to surpass your expectations!  Please come back in and we will absolutely honor the buy 3 get one free with the purchase of your other two tires.  I apologize the sale didn't get communicated to you at your time of original purchase.  Have a great weekend!

PL
PAM L.
Dodge Caravan
02/08/2017
Friendly. Honest.
They were nice and helpfuls.