TAMARA S.
Nissan Sentra
03/17/2020
Honesty First
They are very honest, trustworthy with your vehicle. I have no worries about being a widow and taking my vehicle in to get worked on and I know they will not try to take advantage of me. The best all around service and the employees are very nice and explain all the work to be done and what else would be needed. Great place

MARCIA B.
02/29/2020
Always great service.

TAMARA S.
Nissan Sentra
12/31/2019
Honesty First
These guys are awesome. I'm a widow and they have always been honest and fair and courteous. That's extremely important being a woman because do many mechanics have taken advantage of me. Not Reeves. They are a great reliable Christian company. I trust them with my car. They have good coffee too.

TL
TERRY L.
Lexus LS 400
12/19/2019
Always a friendly staff
The staff is always friendly and efficient. The work is well done and they always keep you in the loop with regards to what is going on with your vehicle and the cost involved to fix any issues.

Seneca, MO
Nissan Rogue
12/17/2019
Staff is professional & work is always done correctly.

RICK W.

BRYAN AND LESLIE L.
Webb City, MO
10/25/2019
Great Service!!!!
Helpful, courteous and fast!!!
Thank you Reeve’s!!!!

PB
PAT B.
Lincoln MKZ
10/10/2019
The sales people
The salesman was extremely helpful

VF
VICKI F.
Kia Rio
09/29/2019
the people that work there are great they go out of their way to help.
the people there help if your not sure what is wrong they will make sure they do what is nessesary so your car works right.

Ford Police Interceptor
09/24/2019
3 times a charm
We brought our truck in for new brakes and rotors and when we left our truck drove worse than ever. We brought it back in and they said it needed a new caliper and line. We left and it still wasn’t fixed. Finally the third time they flushed the lines and $700+ later and taking off work for 1-2 hours it is fixed. We loved this place and talked highly and recommended this place but notsure we will bring it back.

LC
LOIS C.
08/31/2019
don't have to have an appt.
I appreciate not having to make an appt to get my oil changed. I'm always given an estimate of how long it will take. It is so much easier with my unpredictable schedule.

ROBERT H.
08/30/2019
You do your best to take good care of your customers. It was great to now have a great and good working Auto....THANKS
BOB HARDING

TG
TRACI G.
Kia Forte
08/06/2019
New tires
I am very satisfied with the service at Reeves in Joplin! They have superior customer service and always do a great job!!

PF
PEGGY F.
Pontiac Grand Prix
06/27/2019
We love doing business with Reeves. Always honest,fair and prompt. And a great local business too!

CATHE C.
Chrysler
06/21/2019
5 Stars
Great Customer Service. Polite Timely Service and a Clean waiting area.