TW
TERRIAN W.
11/19/2020
The guys are professionals and do a great job!!! Been going there since 2009...
Great professional care! And Reliable!

CATHE C.
10/13/2020
Exceptional prices! Amazing Customer Service!
Called talked to Kevin. He was Extremely knowledgeable of product an made the process incredibly smooth! I’m very grateful! I was short on time, he worked a miracle for me!

PB
PAT B.
Lincoln MKZ
10/07/2020
Nexem Tire Warranty
I purchased 4 tires (Nexem) 10/5/19 and on 10/5/20 awoke to 4 tires low and my Lincoln reading low pressure. I looked in my Tire Warranty file and found I had purchased the tires and extended warranty but found no warranty papers. Therefore, I went to Reeves and they graciously checked my tires and filled them with the proper amount of air. I asked about warranty papers and was told without the warranty paper which should have been given to me at time of sale; however, I could have warranty at Reeves Joplin _only, ALTHOUGH it is A NATIONWIDE WARRANTY. I apparently have all other papers given to me at time of purchase and I have 4 years left on the warranty. What happens if I am in Texas or Louisiana visiting my children? This restriction on the warranty does not seem fair. If you have sufficient needed warranty numbers on your computer in Joplin, why can I not have those numbers to file should I have a future claim out of state?

Kia Optima
06/10/2020
Tire change
Had made an appointment to have a new tire put on my car and still ended up waiting almost 3 hours.

04/17/2020
I appreciate that everyone is always friendly, helpful and polite. The service is great and quick. Thanks!

04/17/2020
Honesty First
Very reliable. They take their time doing things right and I love that. Honest. Thoroughly explain in detail and even print you out a cost sheet of scheduled maintenance in the future. Great people. I don't go anywhere else.

03/17/2020
Honesty First
They are very honest, trustworthy with your vehicle. I have no worries about being a widow and taking my vehicle in to get worked on and I know they will not try to take advantage of me. The best all around service and the employees are very nice and explain all the work to be done and what else would be needed. Great place

MARCIA B.
02/29/2020
Always great service.

12/31/2019
Honesty First
These guys are awesome. I'm a widow and they have always been honest and fair and courteous. That's extremely important being a woman because do many mechanics have taken advantage of me. Not Reeves. They are a great reliable Christian company. I trust them with my car. They have good coffee too.

TL
TERRY L.
Lexus LS 400
12/19/2019
Always a friendly staff
The staff is always friendly and efficient. The work is well done and they always keep you in the loop with regards to what is going on with your vehicle and the cost involved to fix any issues.

Seneca, MO
Nissan Rogue
12/17/2019
Staff is professional & work is always done correctly.

RICK W.

BRYAN AND LESLIE L.
Webb City, MO
10/25/2019
Great Service!!!!
Helpful, courteous and fast!!!
Thank you Reeve’s!!!!

PB
PAT B.
Lincoln MKZ
10/10/2019
The sales people
The salesman was extremely helpful

VF
VICKI F.
Kia Rio
09/29/2019
the people that work there are great they go out of their way to help.
the people there help if your not sure what is wrong they will make sure they do what is nessesary so your car works right.