Reeves Tire & Auto - Joplin

JORDAN G.
Carl Junction, MO
Jeep Wrangler JK
02/22/2021
Never had any issues with Reeves. Excellent customer service and they always take care of what I need for my Jeep! Highly recommend.

MY
MICHELLE Y.
Oronogo, MO
GMC Yukon
02/04/2021
Absolutely the best!
These guys go beyond the clock! I called with a flat at 4:45. They came and aired up my tire so I could make it to the shop. Then they stayed 30 minutes after they closed to make sure I had 2 new tires and could make it home. They even put my spare back up under the car. To say I was pleased, is an understatement! Thank you, thank you! You guys are the best!

Webb City, MO
02/01/2021
Service provided was outstanding. Courteous and prompt service with the job completed earlier than expected

01/21/2021
Honesty First
I thought I needed breaks but didn't need them after all. Just alot of dust between my brake pads. They charged me nothing. They are the best around. I've used them for years. Never a problem. They explain everything and don't take advantage of my being an older woman. Totally honest and that is so important in today's world.

JE
JOHN E.
01/19/2021
Great people!
Got me in on short notice to rotate and balance at no charge the tires purchased from them.

Seneca, MO
Nissan Rogue
12/10/2020
Great Business
Reeves Tire is a great business! I had an appointment for tire rotation at 3:00 today. Staff was polite, on time, and left my car clean. I would recommend Reeves.

TW
TERRIAN W.
11/19/2020
The guys are professionals and do a great job!!! Been going there since 2009...
Great professional care! And Reliable!

CATHE C.
10/13/2020
Exceptional prices! Amazing Customer Service!
Called talked to Kevin. He was Extremely knowledgeable of product an made the process incredibly smooth! I’m very grateful! I was short on time, he worked a miracle for me!

PB
PAT B.
Lincoln MKZ
10/07/2020
Nexem Tire Warranty
I purchased 4 tires (Nexem) 10/5/19 and on 10/5/20 awoke to 4 tires low and my Lincoln reading low pressure. I looked in my Tire Warranty file and found I had purchased the tires and extended warranty but found no warranty papers. Therefore, I went to Reeves and they graciously checked my tires and filled them with the proper amount of air. I asked about warranty papers and was told without the warranty paper which should have been given to me at time of sale; however, I could have warranty at Reeves Joplin _only, ALTHOUGH it is A NATIONWIDE WARRANTY. I apparently have all other papers given to me at time of purchase and I have 4 years left on the warranty. What happens if I am in Texas or Louisiana visiting my children? This restriction on the warranty does not seem fair. If you have sufficient needed warranty numbers on your computer in Joplin, why can I not have those numbers to file should I have a future claim out of state?

Kia Optima
06/10/2020
Tire change
Had made an appointment to have a new tire put on my car and still ended up waiting almost 3 hours.

04/17/2020
I appreciate that everyone is always friendly, helpful and polite. The service is great and quick. Thanks!

04/17/2020
Honesty First
Very reliable. They take their time doing things right and I love that. Honest. Thoroughly explain in detail and even print you out a cost sheet of scheduled maintenance in the future. Great people. I don't go anywhere else.

03/17/2020
Honesty First
They are very honest, trustworthy with your vehicle. I have no worries about being a widow and taking my vehicle in to get worked on and I know they will not try to take advantage of me. The best all around service and the employees are very nice and explain all the work to be done and what else would be needed. Great place

MARCIA B.