Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin

HC
Hanna C.
02/16/2018
GOOD
GOOD.

LC
Luke C.
01/08/2018
Great Tire Place
I have used Reeve’s Tire and Automorove since I’ve been driving, about 14 years now! Wouldn’t trust my tires to anyone else.

Michele B.
01/06/2018
Customer service & price
Been a long time customer at Reeves in Joplin. I always get in & out in a timely manner with great customer service! Will always recommend Reeves as the best tire and automotive place in town

Alfred M.
Carl Junction, MO
08/30/2017
Long time customer
I've been a customer for 13 years. Consistent timely service, consistent products with a clean and welcoming environment. Same great service today as it was in 2004

Leslie S.
06/23/2017
Bad experience
See previous review that got sent without my name. They try and sell your parts you don't need for inspection. Check my history on two vehicles since 2005. Won't be back ever!

JEREMY D.

PAM L.
Nissan
03/13/2017
Friendly. Honest.
I just wish it wouldn't be too high for me to have my truck oil gasket fix that the labor so high for 3 hours and part small price.

DJ
DOUG J.
Carterville, MO
03/10/2017
light bulb change
called twice 8:30 ish to schedule appointment 3:30 because i knew difficult to carry all bulbs. Wanted to make sure you had bulb for 2005 outback. Assured no problem, got there 330...no bulb..all stalls were empty then..job should have been 10 minutes...was not..
Kristen C., President from Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin responded on 03/10/2017

We appreciated you taking the time to review your experience with us even though we are disappointed we did not meet your satisfaction.  From the phone conversation with you earlier in the day we knew you needed a headlight replaced, but there are two bulbs and we were unaware which bulb would need replaced.  We did have the high beam in stock but unfortunately it was the low beam that needed replaced and we did have to order that bulb.  Our sales person did say we should have the job complete for you within 30 minutes per the phone conversation earlier in the day.  According to your invoice we checked your vehicle in at 3:35 and the invoice was complete at 4:12, so we were seven minutes over our time estimate (due to ordering the bulb) and apologize for that.  Again, we apologize we did not meet your complete satisfaction.  Our goal is to satisfy all customers, and if we fall short of that we always seek a learning opportunity from that experience.  We appreciate your business and would also appreciate the opportunity to serve you again and meet your expectations in the future. Have a great weekend!

TC
TERI C.
03/06/2017
Fixed my tire. Thanks!

TT
TRAVIS T.
Oronogo, MO
02/27/2017
It was so great that you picked up my car at work. That was so helpful.
I will definitely recommend for everyone to go to Reeves for an oil change.
Thank you.

DAVID B.
Carl Junction, MO
Toyota Venza
02/27/2017
Great service as always!
Quick, friendly and affordable!

VF
VICKI F.
Kia Rio
02/26/2017
great work and friendly people that work there
I have been going there for years and they always answer questions and help keep my car up to date

AN
ALLISON N.
GMC Yukon
02/11/2017
Reliable fast service.
Always trust this place but I bought two (Fuzion) tires and as I was leaving after paying I see a sign saying "buy three Fuzion tires get fourth free". Wish someone had mentioned this to me! I clearly needed four tires and would have bought them for that price.
Kristen C., President from Reeves Tire & Automotive Joplin responded on 02/12/2017

Thank you for your business!  Our priority is to surpass your expectations!  Please come back in and we will absolutely honor the buy 3 get one free with the purchase of your other two tires.  I apologize the sale didn't get communicated to you at your time of original purchase.  Have a great weekend!

PL
PAM L.
Dodge Caravan
02/08/2017
Friendly. Honest.
They were nice and helpfuls.

HH
HOWARD H.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
02/05/2017
In & Out just wished you do appointments.
Very polite team.

KD
KEITH/DEBBIE D.
Honda Passport
02/02/2017
Inspection
Always a pleasure when you go to Reeve's Tire & Auto. Whether you're needing an inspection or more you can rest assured you'll be given great service.

GG
GERALD G.
01/19/2017
Tire repair

STEVE S.
Purcell, MO
01/16/2017
Great place to buy tires!
Customer service is great and prices are decent.

LYDIA M.
01/08/2017
Was good to be helped quickly.
The service was handled promptly and received full information as to what was done.
My anti freeze was rated at 45 below. Feel confident that it will survive this cold spell.

RD
RON D.
Hyundai Accent
12/23/2016
Webb City location fast and friendly
During our last "Cold Snap" my car displayed a tire pressure indicator light. I realized that I bought the tires from them and this being the second time for the light in as many weeks I went by to see if they could check things out. They got me in immediately and spray checked all four tires and not finding a leak, they checked the calibration on all the valve stems. I also advised them I needed to buy a couple stem caps for the wife's vehicle. The service was fast, friendly and free and the problem resolved. It doesn't get any better than that.