PW
Pat W.
Goodman, MO
11/19/2018
Great place to go for service.
Friendly and great service, this and every time! Had oil change and tire rotation done way sooner than I thought it would be. Always get a call when vehicle is done, a super convenient touch.
I have and will continue to recommend them to my friends and family.

Don B.
11/16/2018
Oil Change Service
Quick service which accomplished what I came to have done to my car.

DU
Debrah U.
Bella Vista, AR
11/16/2018
Trustworthy, Friendly
I can trust them to do only what needs done. I went to two other businesses and they wanted to put struts and everything else on my car. Pro-lube said at some point I would need them but I was good right now. That means a lot to me. I would say pro-lube is honest and trustworthy. Thank you pro-lube.

Scott C.
11/14/2018
Loved this place
I was really happy with this company. Guys were very nice. I will b returning whenever I red my car worked on. Great company

EM
Erica M.
Goodman, MO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/14/2018
Knowledgeable & friendly service
My husband & I are grateful to have a knowledgeable & dependable auto maintenance shop. They are a FULL service shop! They are our ONLY place to have our vehicles serviced. We have referred family & friends to use ProLube! Everyone is very satisfied.

Debbie C.
11/13/2018
Battery
Awesome service Called about a battery and as soon as we got my car started I took it in and they got right on it.

Sergio S.
Irving, TX
11/11/2018
Costomer Service
The service was just great from the moment i walked in, keep up the good work! I know i will be using. Pro-Lube every where i travel!

NL
Norbert L.
GMC Acadia
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Rosemary. She said she really appreciates the mechanic coming out and picking up the vehicle.

HW
Helen W.
Chevrolet HHR
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Helen said her vehicle is still making noise after service from the business. She stated she is having a problem with the cost of the repair being $1016 and the parts costing $300.

11/08/2018
Great A Plus
Quality service

BJ
Bob J.
Ford Expedition
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the staff do a good job.

YL
Yancy L.
11/07/2018
Wonderful service
Very timely service. Wonderful customer service. I will be back.

Chevrolet RV Cutaway
11/07/2018
The red beard
Fast quality service for any make or model

AG
Aara G.
Granby, MO
Dodge Journey
11/06/2018
Always great, fast and friendly service.

Roger H.
Joplin, MO
GMC Cab & Chassis
11/02/2018
Top mechanic shop
They worked with me to get my extended warranty to replace my pickup transmission. Although I had to pay for it they fought hard on my behalf. They went beyond what any local shop would do!!

Rhonda B.
Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2018
Excellent professional service.
Have only been there twice, but will definitely be a repeat customer. Very courteous, professional service.

PJ
Poncho J.
Ram 2500
11/01/2018
Best Place to take your vehicle!!
These guys are good honest and trustworthy. Guaranteed to treat you right.

Mark R.
10/18/2018
Always great
Always a great job

TP
Terry P.
Lexus IS 250
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Terry said his service with Wade and Chris is always great.

Jim D.