LARRY B.
Neosho, MO
Ram 1500
10/12/2018
Great Visit
Friendly helpful staff and a great experience. I highly recommend these guys to take care of your automotive needs.

KD
KEITH/DEBBIE D.
09/21/2018
Another good experience
Always feel comfortable and confident knowing our autos are taken care of in a professional manner. Thank you, Reeves, for taking such great care of our family!!

TINA B.
09/15/2018
Vehicle maintenance
Excellent customer service! Exceptional/timely work by the mechanics.

DIXIE and BOB W.
Kia Optima
07/09/2018
1/2 the job done!
Oil change and tire rotation. 45 minutes and they forgot to rotate the tires.

Chevrolet Aveo
06/05/2018
Quick
Found out our car had a flat tire from a nail. Less than an hour after that we had it all fixed and ready for my husband to go to work.

STEVE S.
Purcell, MO
Mazda B3000
05/27/2018
Friendly staff
The staff is always helpful and friendly.

LC
LINDA C.
Chrysler
04/22/2018
Very convenient.
I was able to stop in and my tires were rotated within an hour.

BD
BECKY D.
04/11/2018
Rotate tires
Did a great job,did not have to wait a long time.

GJ
GARY J.
04/07/2018
Best customer service
We take several cars to Reeves and have always been happy with the service we receive. No run around and fair pricing.

KD
KEITH/DEBBIE D.
Chrysler 200
04/04/2018
Always Reliable
Leaking water & antifreeze. Reeve's was able to get my son's car in with a quick diagnosis and repair. Thank you WC Reeve's!!

MEGAN R.
03/30/2018
Came in for an oil change. Service was great and staff was friendly as always. Got me in and out in a timely manner.

HB
HARVEY B.
Pontiac Vibe
03/24/2018
Vibe
The service was quick and honest.

CR
CLARE R.
Joplin, MO
Kia Sorento
03/23/2018
I have been here a few times, thankfully just for minor problems. They always take care of it and get me back out the door in good time.

AH
AL/SUSAN H.
Galena, KS
Nissan Murano
03/23/2018
Great service. Reasonable cost.
I am very happy with the service I received at Reeves. The person who helped me was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend the place to anyone.

SP
SCOTT P.
Lake Ozark, MO
Jeep Liberty
01/31/2018
2 Tires Replaced
No appointment yet I got serviced right away with speedy service and a fair price.

ANDREW M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/22/2018
Not a good place
Terrible place to take a vehicle

TINA B.
01/07/2018
Excellent customer service! Great prices!
I am a repeat customer at the Webb City location. Their customer service is excellent. The staff is very knowledgeable and eager to assist on finding the best deals based on your needs.

BL
BUDDY L.
01/01/2018
They really know what they are doing. Unlike Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart runs most of there customers to Reeves. I want go somewhere else with my car .

JAMES F.
12/28/2017
Fast service, short wait.
My on board check system on my BMW showed a low left rear tire. so I stopped at the store in Webb City to get it checked out. Come to find out all four tires were low do to the drop in temperatures. Because I had the tires serviced with nitrogen back in October they were all brought up to spect. Because of the service program there was no charge for this service. Thank you Reeves Tire.

BRUCE S.
Carthage, MO
Honda Accord Coupe
12/26/2017
VERY SLOW.
TOO SLOW. A 30 MINUTE JOB TOOK 2 HOURS.