JEFF M.
Cadillac CTS Sedan
12/07/2018
Had to return to have a tire sen reset
Had to return to store to what I paid for repaired again
Kristen C., President from Reeves Tire And Automotive responded on 12/07/2018

Good Morning!  We will certainly look into your come-back specifically and seek to train from your review.  We appreciate your comments as it helps us to continually better our operations.  Have a great weekend! - Kristen Cristy, President

LW
LOYD W.
Kansas, OK
Toyota Avalon
12/02/2018
Top notch repair work
I have always been pleased with the work that is done on my car. However,, I was completely disappointed in the way i was handled by the front office. The young man who was there had little to no personality and customer friendliness. I had to stand in front of the counter for at least three minutes before he even acknowledged my presence I suggest management give more training to those front people of how to greet and make the customer feel more welcome .
Kristen C., President from Reeves Tire And Automotive responded on 12/07/2018

Good Morning!  We looked into your visit at our store.  We apologize for the delay in greeting and getting you checked into to the store.  Your visit was reviewed using our camera system and we were able to show and further train our sales counter.  The sales person was able to see what you experienced and immediately felt your concern.  The sales person learned from your experience and customer greeting has been brought to top of mind. We appreciate your review as it helps us to know how to be our best today and better tomorrow.  Have a great weekend!

11/30/2018
Vehicle inspectiom
Went in to get my car inspected. Got me in and out in reasonable amount of time.
Kristen C., President from Reeves Tire And Automotive responded on 12/07/2018

Good Morning!  We appreciate your review!  Your business is appreciated and we look forward to seeing you again!  Have a great weekend!

PC
PAULA C.
Jeep Renegade
10/29/2018
Always nice and helpful
I always feel they are happy to help

GMC Envoy
10/24/2018
Too slow and Really Expensive
Reeves has gotten way too expensive. I priced tires there but checked around and got four tires of equal quality for less than one-half of what Reeves quoted. Had my car serviced there and it ended up costing me twice as much as other places I have been and took too long for service. I have used them for years but will not be returning to Reeves. The rest of my family has already gone to other businesses. It pays to shop around.

LARRY B.
Neosho, MO
Ram 1500
10/12/2018
Great Visit
Friendly helpful staff and a great experience. I highly recommend these guys to take care of your automotive needs.

KD
KEITH/DEBBIE D.
09/21/2018
Another good experience
Always feel comfortable and confident knowing our autos are taken care of in a professional manner. Thank you, Reeves, for taking such great care of our family!!

TINA B.
09/15/2018
Vehicle maintenance
Excellent customer service! Exceptional/timely work by the mechanics.

DIXIE and BOB W.
Kia Optima
07/09/2018
1/2 the job done!
Oil change and tire rotation. 45 minutes and they forgot to rotate the tires.

Chevrolet Aveo
06/05/2018
Quick
Found out our car had a flat tire from a nail. Less than an hour after that we had it all fixed and ready for my husband to go to work.

STEVE S.
Purcell, MO
Mazda B3000
05/27/2018
Friendly staff
The staff is always helpful and friendly.

LC
LINDA C.
Chrysler
04/22/2018
Very convenient.
I was able to stop in and my tires were rotated within an hour.

BD
BECKY D.
04/11/2018
Rotate tires
Did a great job,did not have to wait a long time.

GJ
GARY J.
04/07/2018
Best customer service
We take several cars to Reeves and have always been happy with the service we receive. No run around and fair pricing.

KD
KEITH/DEBBIE D.
Chrysler 200
04/04/2018
Always Reliable
Leaking water & antifreeze. Reeve's was able to get my son's car in with a quick diagnosis and repair. Thank you WC Reeve's!!

MEGAN R.
03/30/2018
Came in for an oil change. Service was great and staff was friendly as always. Got me in and out in a timely manner.

HB
HARVEY B.
Pontiac Vibe
03/24/2018
Vibe
The service was quick and honest.

CR
CLARE R.
Joplin, MO
Kia Sorento
03/23/2018
I have been here a few times, thankfully just for minor problems. They always take care of it and get me back out the door in good time.

AH
AL/SUSAN H.
Galena, KS
Nissan Murano
03/23/2018
Great service. Reasonable cost.
I am very happy with the service I received at Reeves. The person who helped me was very friendly and knowledgeable. I would recommend the place to anyone.

SP
SCOTT P.
Lake Ozark, MO
Jeep Liberty
01/31/2018
2 Tires Replaced
No appointment yet I got serviced right away with speedy service and a fair price.