Reeves Tire And Automotive

TINA B. on 01/07/2018
"Excellent customer service! Great prices! "
I am a repeat customer at the Webb City location. Their customer service is excellent. The staff is very knowledgeable and eager to assist on finding the best deals based on your needs.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/07/2018 07:27 PM
BUDDY L. on 01/01/2018
"Service "
They really know what they are doing. Unlike Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart runs most of there customers to Reeves. I want go somewhere else with my car .
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 01/01/2018 06:11 AM
JAMES F. on 12/28/2017
"Fast service, short wait."
My on board check system on my BMW showed a low left rear tire. so I stopped at the store in Webb City to get it checked out. Come to find out all four tires were low do to the drop in temperatures. Because I had the tires serviced with nitrogen back in October they were all brought up to spect. Because of the service program there was no charge for this service. Thank you Reeves Tire.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 12/26/2017
Review Created: 12/28/2017 08:44 AM
BRUCE S. on 12/26/2017
"VERY SLOW. "
TOO SLOW. A 30 MINUTE JOB TOOK 2 HOURS.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Coupe
Service Date: 12/14/2017
Review Created: 12/26/2017 07:59 PM
DALTON P. on 12/24/2017
"I think email addresses are mixed up"
I haven’t been to reeve’s in a very long time, especially not recently enough to have received an email to post a review for two vehicles that I don’t own, nor am I the name in the invite that was sent either. We do share the same last name!
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/24/2017 09:37 AM
ROBERT H. on 12/24/2017
"The people who work there."
I am a long time customer, but WOW how come an oil change has gotten so expensive when oil prices are down?
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/24/2017 12:35 AM
DANE S. on 12/22/2017
"Great service always"
Travis and his team always take great care of me and my vehicles!
Vehicle: Ford
Vehicle: Dodge
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 08:56 PM
LINDA J T. on 11/09/2017
"Vibration in steering wheel."
I had a vibration in my steering wheel. Took it in to Reeves and they rotated my tires, free. Then balanced them. No more viration.
Vehicle: Dodge Caravan
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017 09:37 AM
Jess C. on 11/07/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Go somewhere else"
Purchased tires from Reeves two years ago. Recently had a flat Reeves claims is unfixable but went to another place had it patched for $12. Don't buy the warranty because it is a scam. Avoid Reeves all together if you can.
Service Date: 11/06/2017
Review Created: 11/07/2017 04:34 AM
Kristen C., President at Reeves Tire And Automotive responded on 11/07/2017

Thank you for reviewing your experience at our store.  We apologize our service didn't meet your satisfaction.  I tried to reach out to you by phone.  The area of concern with your tire was too far on the shoulder for a safe repair according to our shop guidelines.  You do have the tire protection plan as you stated which would cover replacement of your tire on a prorated basis.  We currently have the tire in stock and would be happy to honor your tire protection plan coverage.  We value your business and hope to service your automotive needs again.  Have a good evening!   Kristen Cristy, Owner - Reeves Tire

DEE S. on 10/26/2017
"Great place"
I bought my tires with warranty from the Webb city Reeves tire a couple years ago. Recently, I ran over a screw so I took my car to them, they took care of me and they were fantastic as always.
Vehicle: Kia Forte
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 08:49 PM
MARY D. on 10/24/2017
"Fast and Friendly"
They got my car in right away for an inspection. They told my about my left turn signal and break light being out and got it fixed. They are always great about telling me if there is any problem to my vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cavalier
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 09:36 AM
DON and TERRI S. on 10/24/2017
"Reeves"
The Employee's are so friendly and accommodating!
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 10/12/2017
Review Created: 10/24/2017 07:45 AM
DANNY N. on 10/17/2017
"Work"
Shop does good work but the stervice desk was a little stung out and need more help.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 01:02 PM
MARGARET Y. on 10/05/2017
"Great service!"
Every time I come in for a rotation, I get quick service and everyone is so nice. I've bought two sets of tires from them and highly recommend.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 08:22 PM
AARON T. on 09/29/2017
"The service is solid and the problem did get resolved but this visit was not without a few issues."
I brought my car into the shop because it was making a grinding noise when braking. It wasn't a constant grind, more like a rotating grind when I applied the brakes. It's difficult to describe. After evaluating my car, they got a hold of me and told me they didn't know exactly what could be causing the issue, had me re-explain what the problem I experienced was and that it could either be the drums or the rotors. The quote I received to address everything was $395 and some change. I asked if there was any way for them to narrow down these possibilities because I didn't want to have to pay for work that wasn't necessary. I was informed it was most likely the drums and to have that work done would be slightly over $200. I agreed that was acceptable.

About an hour later they contacted me again and informed me they did the work on the drums, took my car out to test the brakes and the grinding noise was not only present but apparently really bad. It was explained to me that the rotors would need to be replaced and the estimate to do that would be an additional $213 (or something close to that). This didn't make any sense to me because the initial estimate to get all the work done, had I gone that route, was only $395 and now I'm being told that it would be well an additional $213ish, bringing the total to over $400. When I asked for an explanation for the increased price, the person I was talking to did a bit of calculating and then simply repeated everything he just got done saying, which is to say it would be an extra $213 without any actual explanation as to why it is now more expensive than the original estimate. He asked what I wanted them to do and perturbed, I reluctantly agreed because the whole reason I brought my car into the shop in the first place was to get this issue resolved.

After a few more hours, my car was ready and I was able to pick it up. I did have a $50 off coupon for any maintenance over $250 that they honored, so my final cost was $369.69. And I will say that the issue does seem to be completely resolved now as I haven't noticed any more grinding. I was told that the drums were warped and the rotors had accumulated a excessive amount of rust, so overall it was probably a good idea to have had all that work done (I may have that backwards, but you get the idea). To which I think that's really good. So my biggest issue is why the difference in pricing over what I was originally quoted and what the actual cost ended up being, to which I never did get a satisfactory explanation. Fortunately, I did have that $50 coupon so that softened the blow but an explanation would have been welcome.

I do intend to continue giving Reeves my business. I have in the past rated them 5 stars and I won't let the issues I experienced during this one visit sour me on them. They are reputable and do good work. They are also the most affordable shop I have found in the area and I do recommend them to anyone needing their car worked on. So, keep in mind that this review is strictly to reflect my opinions during this one visit.
Vehicle: Ford Escort
Service Date: 09/28/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017 09:39 PM
RICHARD P. on 09/13/2017
"Good courteous service."
Nice work, will use again.
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/13/2017 10:44 PM
Rachel K. on 09/09/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Quick and professional"
Dustin went the extra mile to get both my cars in on short notice. He offered top notch service. The oil change and tir alignments went smooth!
Service Date: 08/24/2017
Review Created: 09/09/2017 08:34 PM
ROBERT B. on 09/08/2017
"Flat tire "
In and out quickly friendly staff
Vehicle: Ford Mustang