Overall Rating 4.1590875/5Overall Rating 4.1590875/5Overall Rating 4.1590875/5Overall Rating 4.1590875/5rating 4.1590875
Overall Rating 2.22727/5Overall Rating 2.22727/5rating 2.22727rating 2.22727rating 2.22727

BC

SK
Sheryl K.
Porter, OK
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Service Department is the BEST!!!
You can buy an auto anywhere in the US but you can't get exceptional service anywhere in the US. I took my 14' Sonata in without an appointment in the afternoon & instantly Brandon was on top of it, He was just as friendly like he always is & went above & beyond to take care of my baby. It turned out to be that the issue wasn't under warranty anymore & that did not make me HAPPY however that wasn't his fault. He did give me a great rate & took care of it & I was ready to get back to living very quickly! I am very pleased with ALL of the techs @ Regional & have always been treated with the utmost respect when being there. It is a good feeling when you go to a dealership with your 4 yr old auto & they still treat you just like they did the woman with the auto that has the paper tag dated 2 weeks ago. You are still important. It is super awesome when they talk to you like they've known you forever & you all are on 1st name basis. It means a lot. It doesn't feel so forced as it does @ some other places I have been!. To the girl who answers ALL the calls daily over & over THANK YOU for sounding so happy & friendly each & every time, not like OMG! Her again! They all are just nice people! I can't imagine having to go anywhere else for auto repair. Thank you all for your kindness & open door feeling that I get each time I return....Again, Brandon I appreciate you & all you have done to help me in my time of need!!!

LL
Lisa L.
Vian, OK
Excellent service!’
I highly recommend Regional Hyundai service department! They have never let me down. Cam is always so helpful They recommended a fuel additive, I was a bit skeptical but it works! I get it at each oil change now. I trust them with decisions on my car needs. Thank you!!

MJ

SA
Saeed A.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer feedback
Need to be more consistent on cleanliness in work.

Barbara S.
Sapulpa, OK
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good customer service
Good job with personal service.

Jacqueline D.
Chelsea, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast and friendly
They have always been kind and respectful they keep me posted. Great job

James M.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Owner
As mentioned above
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for your response and thank you for taking my call today. I am waiting to check your car and will be no charges for inspection. We appreciate your business and your satisfaction is important to us.
My direct number is 918-872-7602 if you have any concerns.

Jennifer M.
Hominy, OK
Brandon is the best!
Every time I have been to the service department, Brandon checks me in, and I truly believe he has my best interest in mind. He is super courteous, and does what he says he will do. He makes it a great experience!

Wagoner, OK
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
Great location, quick service and have never had an issue getting in for service. I do wish you would take later appointments though since it forces me to have to take off early to get in or come on my day off.
CINDY C. from Regional Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Regional Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us to improve our service and your experience.

Susan B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Brought my car in for service and for a recall. The gentleman who assisted me was friendly, courteous and very professional. My car was ready well before the time I was quoted. Very happy with Regional's service department

GE
Gustava E.
The people
Great

Amazing customer service
Very impressed by the person to person check in and out!!

CG
Candice G.
Sand Springs, OK
Oil Change
Fast service

Adam M.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Most employs treat customers right. Then a couple can ruin the whole visit.
Like your merchandise and your work .

Sand Springs, OK

CV
Christopher V.
Coweta, OK
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Went out of there way to help me
Don't drive my car very far so not a lot of mile were put on it and said they would make sure I would get all my oil changes