Overall Rating 4.3157865/5Overall Rating 4.3157865/5Overall Rating 4.3157865/5Overall Rating 4.3157865/5rating 4.3157865
Overall Rating 2.30357/5Overall Rating 2.30357/5rating 2.30357rating 2.30357rating 2.30357

TR
Todd R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Hands down the people. I love cam my service guy
I have buoght 2 brand new cars one was a custom order I've never been more pleased and I absolutely love the service department and as a girl you just don't want to take your car anywhere thanks cam for all you do

RA
Robert A.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!
Handled the situation in a very timely manner.

Roger R.
Coweta, OK
01/16/2019 Category: Service
I've had great customer service all the way around from time I first purchased my car and every time I've came in to have my vehicle serviced. The staff is friendly and they get me in and out.

TR
Trevor R.
Claremore, OK
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Professionals
Friendly staff and relaxing facility. Highly recommend.

Customer service
Customer service always professional and nice , fast service and answers questions 😊

Caitlin M.
THE BEST
Family friendly business. They really care about their customers here. I wouldn’t go anywhere else and anytime I get the chance to refer them I do. Keep up the good work!
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Caitlin!!!

GD
Gene D.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
We appreciate the prompt attention, auto info and generally sincere friendliness.
Our contact with Cameron was wonderful. He's a credit to your organization!

Kris S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall
They were friendly and professional..

WT
William T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very friendly staffs

Beverly H.
Friendly and helpful
Speedy check in process, prompt work and always friendly.

LR
Louis R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Job
They do an awesome job...we have bought all are cars there and had them serviced there...

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Such fast and friendly service!

Jenks, OK
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Best car I have ever owned!! Great dealership!
Very nice facility. Staff is very nice and I love my Hyundai !!

KA
Kathy A.
service
good service for routine work

Okmulgee, OK
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and friendly and did not have have long wait
I was very pleased with the service and they did a great job. I am happy to say that in having my new car in several times I have received great service and your employees have been very helpful and kind. I am really enjoying my car.

NM
Noreen M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
oil change
Wayne the service manager resolved the issue with the coupon and reissued the coupon for us to use at a later date

01/10/2019 Category: Service
Service rep not upfront about all charges at drop off. Did not use grade of oil we requested.
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for your response and for taking my call this morning.
I apologize for taking so long to get the coupon back to you.
As we discussed I am sending you the 20.00 coupon and extending the expiration date until your next service.
Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to earn 5 stars on every visit.
Thank you very much for your re-score and for your business!
Feel free to call me directly at 9+18-872-7602 anytime you have a concern or question.
Thank you again!

AR
Andrew R.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast and friendly
I went in for a scheduled oil change. They immediately took my car back, got my son a ballon, which he was happy about, and had my car serviced in no time at all!

Leni B.
Great service 5*****
My service advisor Raymond, was professional and very courteous. Always fast and efficient service

01/09/2019 Category: Service
Consistency
Just wish there was more consistency between dealerships with repair prices

SP
Stacy P.
Henryetta, OK
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Staff appears to be concerned about doing good work.
Staff has shown the ability to appreciate client's.

01/08/2019 Category: Service
Need more work
Ok
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you for your response and letting me know about your experience.
We try hard to earn 5 stars on every visit as your satisfaction is very important to us..
Ray was unsure as to why it took longer than normal to complete your paperwork. I know he was short handed that day and even I was under the weather.
Please accept our apology and let us take care of your Next Oil Change at No Charge  as a very small token of our appreciation for your business.
Please feel free to call my direct number 918-872-7602 if you ever have any questions or concerns.
Your satisfaction is extremely important to me.
Thank you again. Hope to see you when you are due again for service!