Overall Rating 4.2941166/5Overall Rating 4.2941166/5Overall Rating 4.2941166/5Overall Rating 4.2941166/5rating 4.2941166
Overall Rating 2.32353/5Overall Rating 2.32353/5rating 2.32353rating 2.32353rating 2.32353

NR
Nicole R.
Customer service
Jeremiah Gantz has been the one to help me every time I bring my car in to be serviced. He always has a smile on his face and is very respectful. I believe he deserves a shout out if nothing else. Thank you again Jeremiah!

Jerald S.
Collinsville, OK
Service dept
Mr. Lacey is the best service rep I have ever dealt with.

VB
Valerie B.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
The guys are very helpful and professional.

LH
Lauren H.
Always great!
Cam and the service team always take excellent care of me and my car! I recommend them to everyone I know.

Jill S.
Quick & Convenient
My car received an oil change while I waited. Great service!

Jayne H.
Great Service!
Friendly, courteous and fast. Would definitely recommend.

HL
Hamilton L.
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Great place
Appointment as made-no wait.
Completed within time given. Great job!

06/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Willing and patient staff.ethusiastic about their job

2019 Hyundai Kona
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Communication was very poor but the fixes look great
Main point of frustration was lack of communication and length of time it took. We were not provided a loaner car so my mom was out a car for 2 weeks since she was gracious enough to let me borrow hers. We received the car back and it looked wonderful. Would really have been outstanding if the time and communication was better
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your response and for taking my call.
Your business and satisfaction are very important to us.
Please accept your Next Oil Change FREE as a small token of our appreciation for your business.
Please feel free to call me directly at 918-872-7602 anytime you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you again for your business!

James F.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
They have the best service staff

ME
Michael E.
Okmulgee, OK
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Best Service Experience Ever
Ray went out of his way to ensure our experience would be fantastic!!!

PD
Phillip D.
Bixby, OK
Service with a Smile
After buying my new sonata I have always taken it back to have it serviced and have received nothing but 5 star service every time. The staff always keep you informed while your car is being service and I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to purchase a new vehicle or get the current vehicle serviced or repaired.
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

THANK YOU! WE APPRECIATE YOU VERY MUCH!

VD
Vincent D.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great job!
They always do a great job.

Marsha L.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Regional Hyundai
I had set an appointment, they got me right in and got my recall done and I was out within the hour. Everyone is always friendly and helpful . Its a great place.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly service
Speedy and friendly service, and my car works wonderfully now.

TP
Thomas P.
2012 Hyundai Accent
Perfect
Very friendly, and always get the job done

Bixby, OK
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and Knowledgeable Service
Friendly and Knowledgeable Service.

HS
Hope S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2019 Category: Service
More updates.
If a service time goes beyond normal, more updates and explanation ahould be provided.

Matthew S.
Sand Springs, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Jeremiah was great
Jeremiah was very helpful and informative. I was worried that this would take several days to get figured out. I had my car back in less than 24 hours, and also went ahead and serviced my vehicle, which had been previously scheduled for next week before my car had problems.

06/16/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Center Par Excellence
Like many car owners, we all have sat in car service centers waiting for our vehicle. The car receives the service and the owner is an afterthought. I am always surprised that in the past two years I have consistently found the Regional Hyundai waiting area a clean comfortable oasis with fresh coffee and doughnuts, comfy chairs and free WiFi. I also had the pleasure of working with Advisor Ray A. who is always such a professional and gentleman