Overall Rating 4.3599999/5Overall Rating 4.3599999/5Overall Rating 4.3599999/5Overall Rating 4.3599999/5rating 4.3599999
Overall Rating 2.36/5Overall Rating 2.36/5rating 2.36rating 2.36rating 2.36
Latest Review 27 minutes ago

LC
Landon C.
Stillwater, OK
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Best service team in Oklahoma
They always take care of my car. Best service team around

Christopher S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2019 Category: Service
Chris Sottilo
Very good service. Look forward to my next appointment.

2007 Hyundai Accent
12/03/2019 Category: Service
I'm pleased with the great service Regional Hyundai has given me to care for my car throughout the years! I feel confident the job will be done correctly and everyone is always so courteous and nice! I also really appreciate their coupon offerings for the different services my car could need.

PF
Pamela F.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/30/2019 Category: Service
I was very satisfied with their service. It was done in a timely matter and were very helpful.
CINDY C. from Regional Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Regional Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us to improve our service and your experience.

RD
Richard D.
Catoosa, OK
11/29/2019 Category: Service
good work
Here is my problem with Regional hyundai. With my job I never know what days I have off. On my 2017 Sonata Hybrid I needed an oil change. I called twice on short notice to get in and get it done. And they could not accomidate me. I own 3 hyundai's, I have bought two from Regional. I understand they like to schedule appointments. But every now and then it would be nice to make an exception to a loyal coustomer. I change my oil religiously. Bottom line is I change the oil my self.

FS
Frankie S.
Claremore, OK
Oil Change
Great Place to buy SUV’S
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

Thank you for your response. I appreciate you letting me know about the error. I am taking action internally with this lube tech.
We appreciate your business and your satisfaction is very important to us.
I trust they took care of it and cleaned the engine bay. Let me know what day is convenient and I would like to clean your car inside outside and under the hood at no charge as a small token of our appreciation for your business.
Feel free to contact me directly at 918-872-7602 top make these arrangements or if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you again for your response and for your business.

Sheila S.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Small town felling
The service department is the best! When I arrive they know my name, my name tag probably helps! They can’t be expected to remember every name. However they are friendly, they go over and beyond to give me the best service possible and make things right even if it is the sales department who has lost my business. I recommend Regional’s service department, however after buying 3 cars from Regional I no longer recommend buying from them.

Crystal C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Matt Stevens was my service technician and he went above and beyond to ensure that the needs of vehicle were met. He communicated every step of the process, pricing, and made sure I was comfortable while waiting. It was a really cold day, and he even had the car warm for me when it was time for me to leave! Thank you, Matt!

WR
Wade R.
Kellyville, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good Service
As usual the service was quick, good quality and faster than expected. Only thing is the tech forgot to reset the service reminder system, so I will have to figure it out, because it is annoying.

PS
Patsy S.
Few things from past
Everything was done in short time and Wayne was very helpful and friendly,

HJ
Heather J.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Great People! Will definitely be back!
Dependable, quick, friendly service!

Owasso, OK
2019 Hyundai Elantra
No wait to get in
They are very pleasant waiting area always clean and neat

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick service for oil change and recall completion

RL
Roger L.
Collinsville, OK
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Window tinting
Took my son’s 2012 Accent in to have previous tint stripped (not done at Regional) and retinted. Lonnie did a great job, though unable to do the back side windows due to electrical issue not allowing windows to work properly. Service consultant Matt contacted me about issue. Appreciate both guys for excellent service.

AR
Alfredo R.
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Service Team
My 2015 Sonata has always been serviced at this location, with same results; excellent service, competitive parts prices, but more important great , professionalism, due to their friendly behavior from the manager, to service advisors and workers. Thank you all

LD
Larry D.
Bixby, OK
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Have been doing business with this dealership since 2008. Four cars later, service is still second to none! They go out of their way to accommodate!

Darla C.
Salina, OK
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
After something didn't get fixed at my appointment, I was contacted by the service department and they arranged to bring me a loaner car while they make it right. I live and hour from the dealership!
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you for your response and for taking my call this evening.
I sincerely apologize that we missed the concern on your window locks.
As agreed I will call you next Tuesday and arrange to pick up your Tucson from your work in Pryor and leave you a loaner while we get the window lock issue fixed.
Your satisfaction is very important to me and we try hard to earn 5 stars on every visit. I hope you will forgive us for falling short this trip.
My condolences again for your loss. I hope you and your family the best during these upcoming Holidays.
I look forward to taking care of you and will talk to you on Tuesday, Dec 3rd.
If you have any concerns or need to reschedule please call me directly at 918-872-7602.
Thank you again.

Kathy M.
Depew, OK
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Service completed quickly & efficiently.

BJ
Brenda J.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
My experience
Employees were courteous and helpful.