Overall Rating 4.0975632/5Overall Rating 4.0975632/5Overall Rating 4.0975632/5Overall Rating 4.0975632/5rating 4.0975632
Overall Rating 2.29268/5Overall Rating 2.29268/5rating 2.29268rating 2.29268rating 2.29268

GM
George M.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Going back to fix Oil spill
The star is great, Cameron was very patient and helpful

05/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
The service department was able to schedule me the same day and the service advisor was professional and friendly.

FS
Frankie S.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Frankie Slatton
Fantastic Service Department and Friendly Sales Staff.

GS
Glenda S.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
That got to my car fast and the wait was short.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Transmission problem
My transmission leaking problem seemed finally resolved.
CINDY C. from Regional Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Regional Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us to improve our service and your experience.

TL
Trina L.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Great
Excellent service. Just wish there was a car wash

Fast and friendly!
I’ve bought three new vehicles over the years from different dealerships, this is the only dealership I’ve continued to use for my maintenance and service. So friendly and welcoming from the moment you get there!

Jenks, OK
05/16/2018 Category: Service
comfortable, plenty of places to wait, fast service

Marlene C.
Okmulgee, OK
Friendly
Your service people were very nice and friendly.
Seemed to do well with what I had serviced

AP
Alia P.
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, great service and excellent prices. We have purchased 2 cars from here and will be back to purchase more!

Quick, friendly service
Brandon met me on time for my 7:30am oil change appointment and made sure I received quick service so that I could be at work by 9am. All of my service experiences at this dealership have been excellent.

WR
Wade R.
Kellyville, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always Responsive to Customer
Great dealership, good sales and excellent service for the cars they sell!

Mike C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Another great service experience.
In for some work and as usual Regional Hyundai did great.

PL
Paul L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Review
These guys are awesome! The day I stopped by, I had just had my 14 yr old cat put down and I was a mess! They were so kind, gave me a hug and were so patient and kind. They took excellent care of my car, got all the repairs done in the time they told me and even found a couple of issues I was unaware of. Love these guys!!!

Excellent Care
as always, fast and efficient

TP
Thomas P.
Routine service call
Excellent customer service, always prompt to honor appointment time

Jordan G.
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Professional as always
Very professional staff. Friendly!

TH
Tony H.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable.

KJ
My go to place

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Sales experience
Easy to purchase new vehicle without high pressure.