2034 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2399972/5Overall Rating 4.2399972/5Overall Rating 4.2399972/5Overall Rating 4.2399972/5rating 4.2399972
Overall Rating 2.26/5Overall Rating 2.26/5rating 2.26rating 2.26rating 2.26

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Good

2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
It is nice to go in for service for your car and feel welcomed. It is a blessing to not feel that someone is going to cheat you or try to sell you something that you didn't intend to buy. As a Black woman, who is now a senior citizen, I have had my share of disrespect during my life time. It is nice to feel respected and get service in a professional and personable manner.

PS
Paul S.
Claremore, OK
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is courteous and effecieint in their responsibilities.
As usual the service was courteous and great.
Paul Smith from Claremore

NG
Neil G.
Preston, OK
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Top notch service department
I was impressed at how good the customer service was.

BP
Buddy P.
clean place
techs were friendly they were fast waiting room was clean had donuts while you wait

HK
Hyunkyu K.
engine service light on
good service

TW
Tanita W.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Maintenance
Knowledgable and Reliable service, convenient, friendly

JJ
Jimmy J.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
friendy staff
great car and Cam always takes good care of us.

AW
Ashley W.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
another good service
staff was accommodating and friendly, per usual. Everyone waiting for service had a collectively good experience and were not kept waiting an inordinate amount of time.
CINDY C. from Regional Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Regional Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us to improve our service and your experience.

DF
Doug F.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
I have nothing to say.
My hx with this dealership should be clearly documented as well as my attempted lack of response from Hyundai in the past.
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your response and for returning my call today.
It bothers me that you think we would show you someone else's cabin filter rather than presenting you yours. My employees are not dishonest as you have stated. Your first cabin filter was replaced at 18000 and you have almost 18000 on it again so it does not surprise me that it would be dirty again. The factory recommends 15000 miles between changes so you are just over the national average. Ray especially is a devout Christian and would never commit such an act. It is a shame that he is the one that will pay the price for the negative survey you created.
As we discussed today the tires are checked and filled on every service as part of our multiopoint inspection. In addition, we check tires free of charge every day for anyone. We would not deny checking your pressures. I do apologize if the Service person you spoke with on the way out did not make that clear when they said that we performed the multipoint inspection. We will be happy to recheck them for you again when you bring the car in to have the radio checked tomorrow at 10:00.
If you ever have any question or concerns please call my direct line at 918-872-7602. Your satisfaction is very important to us.
Thank you again for your response and for your business.

Brayden S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Brake replacement
Knowledgeable and professional staff that I enjoyed working with. Was a pleasure.

Bixby, OK
Periodic Maintenance
Regional was very easy to deal with in both setting up and performing my 30K mile check up. Their service, consultation and finalization of the car's needs were concluded in a timely basis.

CK
Courtney K.
Love my Hyundai!!
Service team always gets me in and out!!

Jeannine H.

Arlene H.
Claremore, OK
2014 Hyundai Tucson
The service rep
The service is excellent as well as all the employees with little wait time

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Poor timeliness. Great customer service!
Took longer than expected. Timeliness could be improved. Car was returned in same condition. They claim they found no problem. Only gave 4 stars because Ray worked with me on the payment situation, since nothing was really found wrong with my car.

BC
Brandie C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly and great service
Great service. Don't ask so many questions on the review. Not everyone like to do surveys and I understand it is for your ratings but too many questions make people not want to do them.

Andrew B.
Chelsea, OK
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Very fast service and nice advisor s
Always a great experience great service fast and honest

DJ
Douglas J.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
The service on my car was performed in a terrible melt manner, and the service advisor, Cameron, was very professional and personable.