2098 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2830168/5Overall Rating 4.2830168/5Overall Rating 4.2830168/5Overall Rating 4.2830168/5rating 4.2830168
Overall Rating 2.30189/5Overall Rating 2.30189/5rating 2.30189rating 2.30189rating 2.30189

Sapulpa, OK

Great experience

CA
Charla A.
The service manager (Ray) I think thats his name
Honestly i would not go to Regional Hyundai Broken Arrow if Ray (i think thats his name) didnt take care of me. I watch how he interacts with the customers while i wait for my car (i pretend im looking at my phone but truthfully im listening in). He talks to his customers in a calm relaxed manner and explains the issue for the customer to understand. My husband works out of town alot and i panic if something goes wrong with my car. I know i can depend on Ray (i think thats his name) to take care of me. I will continue to go to Regional Hyundai Broken Arrow.
CINDY C. from Regional Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Regional Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us to improve our service and your experience.

LJ
Lee J.
Catoosa, OK
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Quick in & out, satisfied with overall quality of work & services
This was last of free services that came with new car purchase. I feel that $39.99 for service is fair, however $19.95 for rotation is excessive as it was included every other service when free. Think this is something dealership can absorb going forward.

Steve S.
Henryetta, OK
Recall service
Had driven to Tulsa for a Dr appt. Cam worked us in for recall service since we live 50 miles away and saved us another 100 mile round trip. We greatly appreciate his courtesy and service.

2010 Hyundai Accent

Quick easy service

Barbara H.
Coweta, OK
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Bad oil plug and oil spill on car
Thanks to Wayne Arnett and his service crew my issues with the oil spill on my car was resolved. I will continue to be a satisfied customer.
Good work guys and thank you.
Barbara Howell

Bad oil change
See previous comment.
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your response and for taking my call this morning. The lube tech that performed your oil change is very distraught knowing that he caused you such an episode on your trip. He has been a very good employee and prides himself on doing a good job. Trust that he and I are both sincerely sorry that you had this happen to you on your vacation with your daughters.
Thank you for being so understanding on the phone this morning. I will see you when you get here and give you a loaner while we get your car detailed and checked over.
In addition to reimbursement for your expense to the car on your trip I am adding 3 more Free Oil Changes to your maintenance plan as a small gesture of our appreciation for your business.
I hope you will accept our humble apology and Thank You for your understanding.
Please feel free to call me anytime on my direst line 918-872-7602.
Thank you again for your business.

RL
Roderick L.
Quick oil change
It was easy comfortable wait. Coffee and donuts provided

HS
Heather S.
Bluelink disappointment
My complaint isn't with the dealership really, but that my 6.month old car had to have a new head unit put in and I'll be honest I wish they could have put the upgraded head unit in because the car was only 6 months with 6000 miles.
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your response and for your business.
I appreciate your concern with the head unit having an issue so early on. Fortunately we do not have too much trouble with those.
Sorry the factory won't allow an upgrade when exchanged due to the folks that make the audio unit will only replace with original equipment. Would be nice if we could.
I hope that the service advisor took good care of you during your visit. The survey is tied in to his pay and he is the one that pays the price if your service visit is less than 5 stars. We try hard to earn 5 stars on every visit.
I see you are using synthetic oil in your car. Nice to see you care enough to give it the best. As a small token of appreciation for your business your Next Oil Change is free. Hoping to make up for your inconvenience.
Thank you again for your response and for your business. Please feel free to call me directly at 918-872-7602 if you have any questions or concerns.

Kathy M.
Depew, OK
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Quick & friendly service!

SJ
Starla J.
Serving My Car
It is always a wonderful experience to come get My Car serviced were Wayne make it Perfect with mechanics
gets the job done right every single time
CINDY C. from Regional Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

CN
Catherine N.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
efficient service
disappointed that after rotating my tires and fixing a nail hole in one they did not replace my broken valve stem caps. Noticed this after I left and it is too far to drive back.

James B.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Close to home
Only issue I had with the entire experience was the hand written window sticker that had 11,000+ miles until my next Oil change. I didn’t notice it until some time later and not worth my time to take it back in to get it corrected. I’ll still go back at 3k miles for my next one, I just have to keep track of it myself and ignore the sticker.
CINDY C. from Regional Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

David S.
Pryor, OK
sevice
great,friendly, and timely service

Joseph H.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Best service advisor in town
Cam is the sole reason I take all my car care business to Regional Hyundai. He has always given me superb service. I recommend everyone I know to take their cars to Regional Hyundai because of Cams outstanding service.

12/11/2018 Category: Service
I Ike operations of the facility to know exactly where your signs of departments takes the guesswork out of it. When things to do much appreciated.
Good experience in customer service and facilities clean shop

IW
Ian W.
GREAT SERVICE
Cam on the service drive was very prompt and courteous. I was in for an oil change that I waited for. Time frame was 45 minutes fantastic

GM
Gerald M.
Always great service
I never had any bad experience always helpful and polite.

RL
Robert L.
Service Recall
The service department provided excellent service during my recent recall issues. In addition, they conducted a multiple point check on the vehicle.