Overall Rating 4.3050819/5Overall Rating 4.3050819/5Overall Rating 4.3050819/5Overall Rating 4.3050819/5rating 4.3050819
Overall Rating 2.28814/5Overall Rating 2.28814/5rating 2.28814rating 2.28814rating 2.28814

FP
Fred P.
Timely. professional work.
Arrived at appointed time, and they immediately began work on my vehicle. Wait time was shorter than I anticipated, and I was ready to go. They addressed every concern that I had, in a very professional manner.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
I was unorganized and did not have an appointment.
I am very pleased and feel relief since having my oil changed.
It was on my "to do" list for a while.
I went in with no appointment.
No Problem.
I was taken care of promptly.
I left happy!

Bradley S.
Great, Quick Service
Service was very fast and had no issues. Waiting area is very nice and there were even donuts!

AO

Glenpool, OK
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Way to go!
Cam, the service advisor went out of his way to provide excellent service. He didn’t have to let me know about recalls that would keep me from having to pay for the service, but he did. He built a trust that is not easily broken. I’ll be back as long as he is there!

SD
Shelly D.
Claremore, OK
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Our sales person was awesome!

MJ
Margaret J.
Happy customer
I have purchased 5 Hyundai’s from Regional, so I guess I like them!

AW
Anthony W.
Owasso, OK
Consistent
They are friendly and do a great job every time

Michael M.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
This is my 2nd trip to the dealership for service and Wayne Arnette has helped me both times and it was amazing Service.

KG
Kendell G.
happiness
Every one is very friendly and helpful

MA
Mary A.
Bristow, OK
They're GREAt!!
As i always received great service! LOVE THESE GUYS!

JN
Jacob N.
Mounds, OK
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Quality service and honest people
Best dealership I have ever been to

Stephen W.
Glenpool, OK
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, great product!!
The people are very service oriented and appear to be concerned about the quality of there products. They really do care about their customers, it is very obvious!!

OR
Oscar R.
Regional Service
They do all the maintenance on my Sonata. I recommend them.

ST
Scott T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Jeremiah Gantz - great service adviser
I had some issues with another service adviser who had not followed up on a couple of different occasions over the previous two months. I stopped by the dealership to complain and met Jeremiah. He went above and beyond to help me out from that point on to completion. I had recently gotten a medical procedure and Jeremiah was kind enough to bring me my car and pick up the loaner after he had gotten off work so i wouldn't have to get out. This was greatly appreciated.
Jeremiah is one of those special people who actually care about customer service and it shows with everything he did for me. It's not "just a job" to him and his actions prove that. I would highly recommend Jeremiah to anyone who asks.

Knowledge and Timing
Everyone was very helpful

JJ
Jimmy J.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
good service
Our service advisor took good care of us.

Bixby, OK
Periodic Maintenance
Consistently superior service

Randi S.
Sperry, OK
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was wonderful!
I've been to a lot of dealerships across the country and Jeremiah was by far one of the most friendly, helpful service advisors I've come across. He's great!

Martha C.
Sapulpa, OK
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service, as usual...
Service at Reginal Hyundai is always the same...…..excellent. The facility is spotless, the staff very engaging and courteous,
waiting room is comfortable & inviting, service done in timely manner with easy check-in and check-out. They know the meaning of "service."