Overall Rating 4.3043474/5Overall Rating 4.3043474/5Overall Rating 4.3043474/5Overall Rating 4.3043474/5rating 4.3043474

LH
Lee H.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Comments by Carol Hicks
The service team is why we continue to purchase vehicles from Regional Hyundai in Broken Arrow OK. We will only allow the service team to touch our vehicles. Dependability, honesty and friendliness are outstanding at this dealership service team.

GB
Gilbert B.
Coweta, OK
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Very courteous and always answer your questiions.
Always very nice and willing to answer your questions.

Mike C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2019 Category: Service
I would recommend Regional Hyundai for sales and service. Not crazy about the misleading sales material they send out and probably center will not buy from them again, but their service is top notch. Kudos to service techs, not so much for sales management. 5 stars!

James G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/15/2019 Category: Service
On Schedule - Great Service
Regional was on schedule and provided great service. No up-selling. Just did what I had asked for and provided great communication during my service call.

VM
Vincent M.
Jenks, OK
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Ray did an awesome job!!
Courteous and quick service!! Awesome job

Robin C.
Collinsville, OK
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/12/2019 Category: Service
communication
Parts & service need to communicate before the arrival of customer for appointment to verify parts are available.
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 07/13/2019

I do apologize that the recall part we normally have in stock was used on another vehicle and our stock had not yet replenished. Terrible timing on our part.
If you will let me, when the part arrives, I will bring you a loaner and bring your car for repair and deliver it back to you so you don't have to take any time off work.
Please accept my apology and let me earn our keep. I think I still owe you some fuel so let me fill it up for you as well.
My direct number is still 918-872-7602 and I will be happy to save you any more inconvenience.
Again please accept my apology and when the part arrives we will make arrangements to take care of the latch.

Chris C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Speedy service
I absolutely trust Regional Hyundai to professionally
service my vehicle. This marks the tenth year of doing so. The wait is in comfort, and the costs are
very reasonable.
Have never had surprises!

James P.
Sapulpa, OK
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Had an appointment time at 8:45 am for a recall issue and oil change and was out the door at 9:30.

JJ
Jimmy J.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
good service
Cam and Ray are the best.

Kathy M.
Depew, OK
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & always takes care of my vehicle timely.
Cam always makes sure everything is taken care of.

HP
H P.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
my 2015 hyundai sonata hybrid
Service representatives are very knowledgeable and friendly. They are very helpful in getting my vehicle in for service and out in a timely manner.

James M.
60,000 mile
Good friendly service, Cam even got me a ride, Ray helped when I got back

PD
Phillip D.
Bixby, OK
Amazing!!!
We had a trip scheduled and my car was not running right and once again superior service with a smile! Not only did Cam Lacy get my car fixed but had it done in time for us to take the road for our trip! Just another reason I wouldn’t choose anywhere else for car repairs! They go above and beyond!

Customer service
Being greeted with a warm smile and firm handshake makes a difference.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Second vehicle bought here wouldn't go anywhere else for service

Trevor B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Car Service
I took my car in for scheduled service, they changed the oil & did an inspection, the service manage came out and showed me my cabin air filter and said it will need to be change on next visit. They could have changed & charged me for it, but took they the time to inform me off it, instead of making extra money off it. I like appreciated that way of doing business.

Demont M.
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick friendly service.
Quick friendly service. Thorough explanation.

RO
Rachelle O.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Had an appointment at 9 and was out before 9:30
Great service free coffee! Raymond made sure that everything was as good as possible!

Morgan H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Don't buy Hyundai
Jeremiah was awesome but other than a nice tech, Hyundai is a waste of money. Buy a GM vehicle.
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

I apologize that the Advisor that wrote you up left us before your vehicle was completed. Normally Hyundai pays for a rental if the vehicle is down for a warranty related incident and the Advisor that took your information should have offered you a rental. The factory only covers the rental (if you had one) until the repairs are completed. I only wanted to make sure you did not get unnecessary charges in case you had a rental. We frequently use Enterprise rent a car and I simply wanted to make sure you did not get any unnecessary charges. Pardon me for not knowing that you didn't get one.
You were advised that your battery was bad and that the A/C was not cold before you came to pick up your vehicle and you declined having either repaired. I realize you have your vehicle serviced elsewhere and that's fine but I can't fix what you don't let me.
Hyundai is standing behind their product and taking care of the engines under warranty even for customer who haven't properly maintained  their engines. I have not had the same courtesy from GM or Ford but wish you the best of luck. Thank you for allowing us to take care of your warranty need.

NK
Norma K.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Very busy place but gets the job done in a timely manner. They did forget one important thing, that was on the list to check. It wasn't a big deal and I forgot to ask him, did he check it out for me. Other than that it offers great service.