Overall Rating 4.1739107/5Overall Rating 4.1739107/5Overall Rating 4.1739107/5Overall Rating 4.1739107/5rating 4.1739107
Overall Rating 2.21739/5Overall Rating 2.21739/5rating 2.21739rating 2.21739rating 2.21739

08/15/2018 Category: Service
It was a great place to get the job done on a timely manner.
It is a good place and friendly .

SL
Sondra L.
Fairfax, OK
Like being at home
Everyone is hepful and make you feel like an old friend and the no haggle is great I have bought 2 cars here and my wife bought here and my sister I will keep my business with you.

Great
Great service and fast !
CINDY C. from Regional Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Regional Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us to improve our service and your experience.

Service Dept
The Service Dept was right on time with my appointment and did not try to oversell additional services.

Excellent Setvice
Efficient, honest reliable service.

VL
Vickie L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best CS
I have always had the best customer service ever when I took my car in.

CL
Charles L.
Great Team Effort
The sales crew lead by Jason M are credible, understanding and knowledgeable.
The service team is very dedicated to your best interests and also are knowledgeable and flexible. I had to be to a meeting by a certain time and the Advisor and Manager saw that the service work was completed with time to spare.

IG
Irene G.
Maintenance
Love my car but more importantly being a widow & senior citizen I have definitely appreciated the maintenance service I have received. Brandon was very helpful with coupons and gave great customer service.

JJ
Jimmy J.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Feel at home at Regional.
Always had good service.

BE
Beverlee E.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Family
Regional Hyundai provides the best service!! When I take my Santa Fe for service, I am treated just like family. Staff is always polite, helpful and professional. Service work is always done in a timely fashion.
CINDY C. from Regional Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

BK
Barbara K.
Owasso, OK
08/10/2018 Category: Service
They have good service department.
They people in service department are very professional and are good people.

Bonnie B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Bought my car here, it’s convenient
I got screwed on the price of the car & they failed to include the cargo mat the salesman promised me but the service rep did a great job & got my service done today in a very efficient manner! He was courteous, thorough & covered the costs nicely.

Dickie W.
Positive
The employees are always friendly and helpful.

AH
Arlene H.
Claremore, OK
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2018 Category: Service
I always get great service, the service people are always friendly and I don't have to wait long.

SL
Sandy L.
Service dept
Brandon was very friendly and helpful.
I had trouble with sales dept but service dept excellent service!!

Jerry M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Top shelf service and salesp
Purchased and serviced regularly here for six years now and have always been very satisfied. Brandon my Service advisor was very outgoing and friendly... I felt my business was appreciated.
The sales department doesn’t even hang over you like vultures but are ready to help if needed.
CINDY C. from Regional Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Matthew S.
Sand Springs, OK
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Cam
Cam was awesome to work with. We had a flat tire on our new car we just bought back in March (!!!) and Cam was able to work us in because my wife was supposed to be travelling out of state that evening. Unfortunately the tire couldn't just be patched; it needed a brand new tire so Cam was able to locate one about 30 minutes away and he sent someone to pick it up to help speed up the process. We have a maintenance contract on the car so there was no charge to us.

I would like to reiterate that Cam did awesome - he kept us updated on what was going on and provided great customer service. I will prefer to be in contact with him specifically when we go back in the future!

LH
Lois H.
Sand Springs, OK
2017 Hyundai Accent
You all rock
The guys were very nice and professional. They had the vehicle done in 30 min with no problems

Mark S.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
What you should expect...
Overall, the service to my vehicle is what I would expect. Keep up the good work...

John T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good Service
I had a good experience. I scheduled an appointment to have my oil changed and other services. it was completed in a timely manner. The service was very good.