Overall Rating 4.2656227/5Overall Rating 4.2656227/5Overall Rating 4.2656227/5Overall Rating 4.2656227/5rating 4.2656227
Overall Rating 2.31746/5Overall Rating 2.31746/5rating 2.31746rating 2.31746rating 2.31746

04/16/2019 Category: Service
I'm about to give up on Hyundai
I'm about to give up on Hyundai, way to many recalls on every car I'
ve had.
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for your response. It seems as though all manufacturers are experiencing an increase in recalls and campaigns.
I apologize that the recall on your vehicle required a wiring harness that was on backorder. Though the availability of parts for the recall are beyong our control we apologize for the inconvenience it caused.
Thank you for your response and for your patience.

EH
Emily H.
Informed Courtesy
The staff is courteous and informative.
CINDY C. from Regional Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Regional Hyundai. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us to improve our service and your experience.

GC
George C.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
The service was on time and the service department employees were very courteous.

PT
Pamela T.
Inola, OK
2018 Hyundai Accent
04/13/2019 Category: Service
quick, courteous, and consistent
The title says it all. I’m never waiting too long for my service to be completed, the staff always treats me with kindness and I continue to be pleased by my experiences after a year of coming to this location.

oil change
Recieved email from Wayne A.

Take
Took a hour to get oil change had to wait two weeks to get change
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your response. We appreciate your input.
I apologize for the small delay getting your vehicle finished on Saturday of last week.
If you weren't aware there was a recall/campaign on your Tucson and we were able to take care of it on the same visit rather than having to reschedule. Summer is near and the last thing we want is for your air conditioning to have an issue in the Oklahoma heat.
Due to our growing business we have also extended Saturday hours. We are now open Saturdays 7:30 am to 6:00 pm to better accommodate our customers.
I tried to call you to apologize for the delay but did not get an answer. Please accept my apology as well as your Next Oil Change Free as a small token of our appreciation for your business!
Your business and satisfaction are very important to us. Please feel free to call me directly at 918-872-7602 anytime you have a concern or recommendation

WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you agian for your business and for your response!

JJ
Jessica J.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service is quick
I love Hyundai’s but every purchase we have bought with them there is always issues. Whether it’s be things they promised and didn’t follow through with or having equipment that does not work, but are not covered under the expensive warranty we paid extra for.

Dan H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/11/2019 Category: Service
The service was fast and the price was right.
No upsell.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Available when I need them.
Have always been there when I needed them. Prompt service.

2007 Hyundai Accent
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Expertise
I like the expertise the guys have working on Hyundai vehicles. I know they know what they're doing and I feel my car is in good hands.

Craig C.
Collinsville, OK
04/09/2019 Category: Service
good times
i took my 2015 sonata in for service and Ray my service adviser is awesome, i would highly recommend him.

BE
Beverlee E.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
A-1 Customer Service
I always receive excellent service for my car when I go to Regional Hyundai. The service staff is very professional and always keep you informed as the work is being conducted on your car. Definitely A-1 Customer Service!!

James B.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
The Best
Fast, Friendly & Efficient!

Larry S.
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Extremely friendly and helpful
This was my first scheduled service visit and the service crew at Regional Hyundai couldn't have been more welcoming and accommodating. I don't remember ever being treated like they really do appreciate my business at any other dealership. Customer service at Regional is outstanding!

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Smooth
Every oil change experience is hassle free. They don’t try to sell you services that you don’t need. They only recommend basic maintenance based on your car miliage that is recommended by the manufacturer.

Cheryl M.
Sand Springs, OK
Quick and friendly
Their cashier is very friendly

Have a wonderful day!
Glad to hear the cashier is friendly!!....

Chris C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Superb service
Waiting for vehicle serving at Regional Hyundai is very comfortable and fast! I have to pinch myself to avoid looking at the showroom
vehicles!

Teresa B.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
The dangers of up dates when one us not informed of the rest
Comments informed owners of risk of what a up date done to ones car could do while on the freeway such as going from 60 to 30 in seconds while a large big rig is behinde you

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor quality work
Entire experience very disappointing.
WAYNE A., Service Manager from Regional Hyundai responded on 04/07/2019

Thank you for your response.
I left a message for you and hope to hear from you in regards to the the service not being to standards.
I do apologize if the recall took longer than expected. I know your time is valuable and though we try to earn 5 stars on every visit.
I would like to discuss your visit and ensure that all your needs are met.
Your business and satisfaction are very important to us.
Hope to hear back from you.
Thank you again for your business and your response.

SV
Sasha V.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
Friendly & fast service. Will definitely be back!
CINDY C. from Regional Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Susan B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant trip to car Doc
Place is clean and inviting. Everyone that I delt with was so pleasant and seemed to really enjoy what they were doing. My car looked great as well!
CINDY C. from Regional Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019