JANET A.
North Aurora, IL
08/15/2019
Always a pleasure!!
The team at Reliable Auto is amazing! They take great pride in the work that they do and it shows from the time you book your appointment to the time you pickup your vehicle. They also make sure to do everything they can keep your vehicle running great and help you save money on any repairs that need to be made. If you are looking for an honest, skilled and friendly mechanic this is the place. I highly recommend taking your vehicle to Reliable Auto, you won't regret it!

JAMES L.
08/14/2019
Reliable means HONEST to our familu
This shop is 100% legit imo. Back in 2015, repaired my car to pass emissions.. via a local charity. Since then we take or cars here for honest evaluation estimates, great pricing and they always guaranteed their work. This visit was for a brake inspection. Helped with options and recommended that we could wait a couple months for pads and rotors turned would pretty soon. Give them a try. Loaners available if you local. No BS crew over at Reliable. My brothers and sisters who are veterans can ask for a little extra off the price too.
James L. 2015 RAV4, 2018, Equinox, 2003 Highlander.

JEN S.
08/14/2019
Timely Reliable Service
I brought my Honda Accord in the morning with brake issues. Reliable Auto Repair was able to identify the issue quickly and get me back on the road again in the same day. They walked me through what needed to be repaired immediately and quoted me a reasonable price on the repair work. They were also able to identify issues which may need to be addressed in the future, but did not press me to take care of them on the same visit. Pete suggested that I still have several thousand miles to go on my brake pads, but I may choose to have them replaced at my next scheduled maintenance visit. Overall I trust the opinions of this auto repair facility and will gladly revisit for regularly schedule maintenance.

I also appreciate that the email system keeps me up to date on maintenance issues which pop up as the result of putting more miles on the vehicle. It offers transparent insight into how Reliable Auto Repair makes recommendations for regularly scheduled maintenance.

KD
Kristie D.
Roselle, IL
08/09/2019
Honest and convenient!
Service here was incredible! They were fairly priced, got me scheduled with one day notice and gave me a ride to and from work while they worked on my car. Pete was at the front and was helpful and kind! Definitely recommend Reliable!!!

STACY C.
Oswego, IL
08/02/2019
Honest and efficient
I was very pleased with my recent visit to Reliable Auto. Pete was very helpful and got to the root of my auto repair needs. They took on a huge task and completed it in 2 days. They even let me use a loaner car in the meantime. I will definitely be back.

DON L.
Romeoville, IL
Jeep Compass
07/26/2019
Very friendly, great pricing and quick service.
They were extremely helpful and serviced my vehicle very quickly. Price was fair and recommendation for my vehicle future was solid and appreciated.

KAREN S.
Nissan Murano
07/24/2019
Never Judge a Book by Its Cover or You Will Miss this Hidden Gem
Certainly wish I had known about your shop two years ago when my husband of 38 years died suddenly. The closest shop I had in my memory was in Newark, IL (certainly not close to Aurora), or I guess I could have gone back to the dealership near Naperville (that was not gonna happen). Trusting automotive shops can be scary and expensive, while women who know nothing about the care of their vehicles, rely on strangers. I would highly recommend Reliable for any of your auto needs from a simple oil change to brake job or solving a major mystery under your hood and/or diagnostic needs. This shop is clean, comfortable, pleasant, affordable and so RELIABLE. You won't regret taking your vehicle (s) to this shop. I will be a return customer, as well as, recommend it to my friends. Karen S.

Lexus ES 350
07/23/2019
Highly recommended
Regular oil & filter maintenance. The overwhelming 5-star reviews say it all: Reliable Auto is top notch. Paul (owner) & Pete are polite & professional, honest & straightforward. Paul has done a diligent job, for 19 years, of building an outstanding reputation in the area. Fair price, great service by guys who really know cars!

JV
JORGE V.
North Aurora, IL
07/19/2019
Car service
The people are friendly and professional

RITESH B.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/17/2019
Amazing service
Best I say is very friendly staff.
Work done was above expectation.
Easy to schedule the time of service.
Report given post work was explained and it is required for people like me who don’t understand technical details.

MN
MARYANN N.
07/03/2019
Great service, great personnel, best of all my car runs like new!
Have been using Reliable for 2 years now and could not be happier. Auto repairs are usually stressful but I never have to worry when I use Reliable. They have always been straight forward with the necessity of the repair, the timing of repairs and the cost. Total professionals, I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for an honest, dependable, “Reliable” shop!

DAVID W.
Sandwich, IL
Hyundai Tiburon
07/02/2019
Very professional
i would recommend Reliable to my family

Nissan Rogue
07/01/2019
Correct business name
I’ve used Reliable Auto Repair several times and they are always spot on with their analysis and provide detailed information about anything that might be a concern concentrating on priorities to minimize cost. Never a call back from service provided. Reliable!

LV
LOU V.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/28/2019
Always Great
Reliable truly cares about the customers. When I was dropping off my car today Pete was helping the customer in front of me with a warranty issue. Pete was in the middle of helping and asked me if I was okay to wait. I said no worries. I listened as he called the company where this customer had purchased his Hybrid to make sure that the warranty applied, he also checked that it was safe to drive and requested a contact name that would be ready to help on arrival at that dealer. This occurred over a 15 minute conversation on behalf of the the customer that came to Reliable. He then explained to the customer he should bring it there and ask for the person at the dealer he was talking too.
This was customer service at its finest and one of the many reason I bring my vehicles to Reliable.

Kia Sorento
06/23/2019
Reliable Auto Repair
Friendly staff. They take the time to explain repair services recommended and show photos.

RL
RICK L.
Romeoville, IL
Dodge Challenger
06/21/2019
Fuel Leak
Paul And Pete, Took Time Out To Ck For A Fuel Leak Which They Found One 🤦🏻‍♂️
Not Only Did I Not Have An Appointment But They Took Me In Right Away And Took Care Of The Problem !!!

DE
DIANE E.
Nissan Rogue
06/19/2019
Honest business
I found this place by accident about 5 years ago and am so glad I did. I trust them completely with my car. They not only have great customer service but they have never made me feel like they are trying to fix something that doesn’t need to be repaired. They also have complementary cars to use while they work on your car. Great place!

John S.
05/25/2019
Honest, excellent customer service, and professional expertise
Paul and his team are terrific, has done work on all of the cars in our family. Works with you to prioritize, and reviews problems in detail. Whether you have a newer vehicle that you want meticulously maintained, or want to keep older vehicles on the road longer, Reliable is our shop of choice.

Kingston, IL
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/10/2019
Honest reliable quick service as always... I like the detailed email of your service done or items required. Keep up the great work you guys..

AMANDA S.
05/07/2019
Awesome Job
They are fast and have great prices and coupons! They will tell you like it is and do not lie. Will continue to give them my business!! Awesome place!