TOM M.
02/05/2019
Not your usual auto repair experience
Paul the owner is an authentically good man. Reliable did extensive work on my 2004 Odyssey back in October. Every repair was sound. Alignment was still not quite right and Paul fixed it yesterday without further charge; I was not looking for a freebie and expected some charge. You will not regret taking your car to Teliable. BTW they have free loaner vehicles while you await repair.

CQ
COLE Q.
02/02/2019
BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
We highly recommend Reliable Auto Repair! Their customer service is beyond most companies! We asked Paul if he could pick up our son’s jeep, repair it, then drop it off for him. They typically don’t do this, but did this favor for us. They replaced his battery and thermostat and had great communication throughout. If you need a repair shop- use this one- you won’t be disappointed!

LP
LEANNA P.
Aurora, IL
01/10/2019
Honest and dependable
We’ve been doing business with Paul for over 10years. He is very passionate about his business. He takes the time to let you know what things need attention/maintenance and when to plan for them. We appreciate this so much since auto repairs are hard to budget for. You won’t find a more honest mechanic!

WV
WERNER V.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/15/2018
The name is only half of it. I'd add trustworthy.
I've been using Reliable for years now to service our Honda as well as a Mercedes and a few BMW's. While I'm no mechanic, I fix some stuff myself, do my research, and have a pretty good idea of when I'm getting a raw deal. Count on most dealerships to try to take you for what they can. Count on Reliable to fix it right, stand by their work, and give you a fair deal. I don't think twice about calling them when I need an auto issue dealt with. They even have a loaner or two that are available from time to time. Nothing fancy, but VERY convenient. It helps that they're close to where I live, but even if they were further, I'd take my cars here.

Rebecca K.
11/30/2018
Wonderful people!
Got an oil change here yesterday, the same place I've gone for about eight years now. They take good care of me, and advise me in advance if there are upcoming issues, so that I can prepare and be ready when the service becomes necessary. Love the head's up! The prices are competitive, and the people are wonderful!

REBECCA K.
Honda Civic Coupe
11/29/2018
Service is fantastic!
Got an oil change on my 2014 Honda Civic. Great service. Paul is an angel, and gives me a heads up on upcoming service that may need to be done at a later date, so that I can be prepared for that. AND he has a cute dog, too! Stop by and say "Hi" to Dixie!

CHRIS S.
10/05/2018
Reliably consistent
Oil change, tire rotation, out in 25 minutes as promised. No upsells, just did what was needed and informed about preventative. Solid shop.

Montgomery, IL
09/14/2018
Reliable
Efficient

ADAM M.
09/12/2018
Customer Care
Paul and his crew are very through and go the extra step!

LC
LACHANDA C.
North Aurora, IL
09/11/2018
Awesome customer service! Mechanics are consistently great!
They investigate potential problems you may have and keep you aware of any upcoming repairs u may need. I love how proactive Reliable Auto is.

MEGAN B.
Wheaton, IL
Chevrolet Spark
09/11/2018
Very helpful
Paul alerted me to possible issue that is covered under my Chevy warranty and sent reference photos in case I need to have it fixed by Chevy.

Janet M.
08/27/2018
Awesome Service
Reliable Auto Repair was amazing in helping us to repair my Son's engine and deal with our extended warranty company. I thank you from the bottom of my heart in taking care of my family. I will be forever grateful and you have a customer for life.

RO
RYAN O.
08/24/2018
Great local business in the Batavia area. They were straightforward and honest and didn't try to up-sell me on anything. I'll be using this shop for many years to come. Highly recommended.

Rebecca K.
08/03/2018
Again!
The fact that my newest vehicle is the third one I've trusted to Reliable speaks for itself! I love the staff and the service, and the rates are always reasonable. I love that the mechanics will tell me in time to get ready if there is a future issue that will need to be addressed, instead of just having an unpleasant surprise if there is a problem brewing!

SG
STEVE G.
Wheaton, IL
06/07/2018
A little deceptive
Used a Groupon which described the oil Change as a synthetic blend. I took that as synthetic but had to pay thirty extra for the type of oil my car needed. Friendly and quick service.

GT
GEORGE T.
04/17/2018
Honesty
Honesty i trust Paul and BJ and they explained everything. Most people full of crap.
Customer for life.
George Temmerman

TW
TARA W.
Geneva, IL
Honda Fit
04/17/2018
Professional, honest, knowledgeable
They have always been honest and professional! I take my car there for everything now!

REBECCA K.
04/15/2018
Reliable Auto Repair
Just took my van in for a scheduled oil change. I love that when they preform an oil change, these guys look at everything, and inform me of what kinds of things I'll need in the future! My van has almost 230,000 miles on it, and runs great. They've taken care of my van from the very beginning, and will continue to be my mechanics of choice. Thank you, Reliable guys!

MIKE W.
Geneva, IL
04/09/2018
Happy I found this place
I previously brought my car in, because I needed an oil change. I was keeping an eye out, for a trustworthy, affordable, and nearby repair shop. While there, I spoke with BJ (the manager) about some work I knew I was going to need to have done, sooner or later. I had previously gotten a quote, from another shop, and felt it was very high. He checked it out, in their estimating software (same kind most shops use, I believe), and agreed that the given quote seemed high. He was willing to work with me, and even offered another option, on how to make it more affordable. I appreciated that he didn't go for the hard sell, either. He didn't act like I had to get the work done immediately, or something terrible was going to happen. I decided to go ahead and have the work done, and we agreed on a time I could bring my car in. They gave me a free loaner car, while they were working on mine. I was expecting them to have my car, until the next day. A few hours later, I got a call, and my car was ready! I haven't had any problems with it.

I am very happy with the customer service, the quality (and speed) of work, and the pricing. I would definitely recommend these guys.

KJ
KELLY J.
Aurora, IL
Honda Civic Cpe
04/05/2018
Reliable always gets the job done right!
We have been relying on Reliable Auto Repair for several years now for repairs and maintenance to both of our cars, and they always find out what's going wrong and find a way to fix it. Thanks for your hard work!