Plainfield, IL
04/15/2021
Awesome Place
Owners really cool, honest and job was done quick. Highly recommend

EN
ED N.
Sugar Grove, IL
04/15/2021
Outstanding service and pleasant surroundings,

SK
SUSAN K.
Aurora, IL
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/14/2021
Awesome Service!
Found my new “go to place”. Pete is very personable and you can tell he loves his work!
Went in on a great value Groupon and needed further repairs done. Everything was explained and also reinforced with photos. I was given a loaner car for the day(not expected) and also a 10% discount on parts and labor. I left very happy with the work done and think I came out with a fair deal!

MI
MICHAEL I.
Wheaton, IL
04/09/2021
Clean, dog friendly and alignment done accurately.
Car was promptly taken in for service at appointed time. Shop & waiting area clean & orderly. Alignment was done accurately. A good experience and definitely would recommend.

VL
VIVIAN L.
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/08/2021
Reliable $ trustworthy
Always great customer service and very professional

JILL B.
Aurora, IL
LOVE this place!
Our whole family brings our cars to Reliable. Pete and his crew take wonderful care of us!

ROGER S.
Saint Charles, IL
04/07/2021
Great service! Arrived a few minutes early and immediately was informed he was running a bit behind. Not a big deal to me, but it was to him.
He apologized and still got me in and out in about an hour. Told me both inner tie rods were just a bit worn but did not try to up sell me. Alignment is spot on and also let me know both license plate bulbs and one front running light were out. They replaced quickly upon my approval. Quoted me on head gaskets for my truck and recommended i cut my losses. Freindly staff that is honest. No wonder they're called "Reliable". Thanks guys!

CHRIS S.
Solid shop
Work completed same day. Pete’s the man!

GJ
GREG J.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
04/05/2021
Oil change.
I stopped by for an early morning oil change and I got what I paid for at a fair price. No complaints.

TT
TASHA T.
Oswego, IL
Subaru WRX
04/04/2021
Best service, and helpful. Cheerful guys!
I live in Oswego and I drive to Reliable just for service. Pete is so knowledgeable, and tells you the truth, and doesn’t waste time. He’s not like the other dealerships that just scam you and I’ve see. Others drive to this shop from places out of Batavia. The mechanics are sharp. And not to mention they have the most amazing fish tank. Emo is there! Lol.

I don’t usually write reviews unless it’s amazing or completely terrible. I definitely recommend this shop. Also they have loaner vehicles if you need to wait and have things to do. They work with you, and do their very best to accommodate what you need.

RK
REBECCA K.
Saint Charles, IL
Honda Civic Coupe
04/02/2021
I love this place!!
Anytime I need any kind of service for my car, I go to Reliable! They keep my car in excellent running condition, and let me know ahead of time what needs to be done in future visits, which helps me budget without any big surprises!

SA
SHELLEY A.
Naperville, IL
03/30/2021
Great experience
Honest, quick turn around for my car. Very professional and thorough.

GO
GERARD O.
Naperville, IL
Nissan Versa
03/30/2021
Great work/fair/friendly auto repair shop!
Great experience! Pete was friendly despite I was 1/2 hour late for appointment. They took the car in & in apx 35 minutes, fixed the heat shield that another dealer messed up, & changed the serpentine belt. Car runs beautifully & quietly! This is the second time I went to RELIABLE AUTO REPAIR. .Great work/fair prices/friendly service!!! Almost too good to be true nowadays! Thank You, RELIABLE Auto Repair! See you next time for sure.

MARISSA C.
West Chicago, IL
03/29/2021
Amazing!!
Awesome customer support. I went in for one thing and they ended up fixing several things at a really great rate. You can tell they know what they’re doing, it was done in a timely fashion. I’m glad to have found this gem. Recommend to anyone who wants solid reliable work!! And this is coming from a Celozzi. Thank you Pete!!

WM
WENDY M.
03/27/2021
Oh so personable and consistently outstanding service!!
Words cannot say you just have to go to Reliable and see how great they are.