WM
WENDY M.
Batavia, IL
01/18/2020
Fantastic customer service and vehicle repairs!! !!
Thank you so much to Relliable for taking excellent care of my car!!! I couldn't ask for better service you provided in my time of great stress and needs you eliminated my stress!!!

AT
Great shop

KEN M.
Batavia, IL
01/15/2020
Thorough explanation of what needed to be done
Thorough explanation of what needed to be done. Work was completed in a timely manner.

SE
SALVADOR E.
Nissan Quest
01/14/2020
Great service and good quality on work and professional.
Great job they did in my car and the personal is very professional, my first time and definitely are be back .

GS
GREG S.
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
01/02/2020
Pete's the ultimate car care guy!!!
Scheduled an appointment recently to have the front suspension on my car worked on. They did an excellant job with the repair... The car is running great now!

Geneva, IL
12/23/2019
Great Experience!
Visited Reliable Auto Repair for the first time and will definitely be back. Appreciated their timeliness, patience, and transparency. Great customer service and had positive interactions with all employees I interacted with.

CP
CARLOS P.
Streamwood, IL
Honda Civic Cpe
12/22/2019
Friendly
Friendly people very professionall and did not have to wait very long to have the job done, very Happy with my choice..

JI
JUSTIN I.
Hoffman Estates, IL
12/20/2019
Great work and awesome customer service
I went to get an alignment with a groupon and before they could do the alignment they inspected the vehicle. Turns out I needed two inner tie rod ends. They brought me into the shop first hand and showed me the issue. They repaired the vehicle quickly and the work was great. Pete is a good guy and exceptional with customer service.

AO
AL O.
West Chicago, IL
Jeep Patriot
12/16/2019
Great service.
Pete and his team were extremely friendly and efficient. Felt very welcomed and comfortable while in their shop. Highly recommend

AJ S.
North Aurora, IL
Ram 1500
12/16/2019
Amazing Service
Professional service top notch staff and quick in and out work done efficiently is why I’ll be going back for any service needed on my and my families vehicles. Cheers

AD
Amanda D.
Geneva, IL
12/13/2019
I googled reliable auto when my daughter filled up her gas tank with diesel gas! I could not have asked for better service. Pete worked with my insurance and helped me tremendously with savings. I would have never done if it wasn’t for him. They fixed my daughters car - new gas line, fuel injectors, everything it took to get her car running like brand new!! Friendly, Top Notch Service and will now go to them to service all our family vehicles.

KD
KRISTIE D.
Roselle, IL
12/10/2019
Great place to take your car!
Pete is kind, helpful and very knowledgeable on all things car related. They have fair prices, do great work and always have available appointments that are convenient for my schedule. Highly recommended this place!

TRICIA B.
Wheaton, IL
12/05/2019
Reliable was very accommodating in scheduling the alignment appointment. They explained the process and issues clearly. I was very pleased with Reliable.

JIM R.
12/04/2019
Awesome shop!
The crew at reliable is friendly, honest, and reasonably priced! It is a total win! I would highly recommend them to anyone who seeks an honest repair!!!

JOHNATHON M.
12/04/2019
Trying out new shop
Found them thanks to Groupon. They were able to get me in and taken care of quickly. Definitely would use them again.