MARK D.
North Aurora, IL
09/25/2020
Honest and efficient
What are the greatest struggles in the world is finding an honest great mechanic

I’m very lucky to a found reliable auto

ROBERT R.
Schaumburg, IL
What a Great Surprise!
I took a chance on this repair shop because they offered a great price thru Groupon for a four wheel alignment and tire rotation. I figured the discount price was worth the 35 minute drive each way from my home. Generally I do all my own work on my 2003 Honda CRV and I knew that all the suspension parts were tight and in very good condition even though I have 96,000 miles on it. I also knew that the right rear wheel was probably out of alignment since sliding in the snow I slide into the curb with that wheel. (I didn't notify them of that). They found the right rear wheel was way out of alignment and the other 3 wheels just needed minor adjustments. Since they were working so cheap with the Groupon discount, I really expected they might try to make back some money by telling me that due to the high mileage, that I needed struts, ball joints, tie rod ends, brakes, tires, etc. I was pleasantly surprised that they didn't try to sell me ANY (unneeded) repairs! The only thing they found wrong with my car was that the license plate light bulb was burnt out! It was very refreshing to find such an honest & professional auto repair shop! I highly recommend Reliable Auto Repair!

JP B.
Batavia, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
Honest and reliable
Informed me of my issue, recommended taking it to dealership since it was under warranty instead of trying to fix and charge me as other auto repair shops might do. Appreciated this honesty and will take vehicle back for next service needed

Wayne, IL
Fantastic service
would recommend

Warrenville, IL
09/21/2020
The service is excellent. Was told that it would take 1 hour and it took under an hour to get my car worked on. Was shown exactly was was done so helpful for someone who knows little about cars.

RO

West Chicago, IL
Jeep Patriot
09/15/2020
Amazing service.
This experience was stellar. Quick service and fair pricing. Had me in and out in no time. Highly recommend

TRUDY B.
09/15/2020
Battery
They have so far done my battery and a check up! Always very fair and wonderful to deal with! I couldn’t ask for more!

EH
EBONI H.
09/11/2020
Good Sevice
I received above standard service as usual. They always make sure you are thoroughly satisfied.

DARRYL G.
Wheaton, IL
Saturn VUE
09/10/2020
Very professional as usual.
Very professional as usual. Reliable thoroughly checked out my car for the elusive problem that I was having and provide me with the best feedback. I was rather pleased. I am a happy customer and will return again.

DEETRIA S.
Naperville, IL
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
09/09/2020
Quality service at fair price!!
Management team is great! They really care about the customer and try to accommodate them hassle free. Friendly service, quality results, and reasonable prices.

PS
PAULA S.
Sheridan, IL
Jeep Compass
09/06/2020
been coming here for a few years now and won't go anywhere else.. i live an hour and 10 mins away if that says anything.. they are worth the distance because they go the extra distance.. great owner and great employees and how many machanics do you know that give ya a loaner car so I can still get around and go to work.. 😆 great place and I refer everyone I know to them.. my entire family comes here..🤟

MARY W.
Yorkville, IL
The Best!!
Pete's the best! Haven't been here for about 7 mos, maybe longer, and Pete still made me feel like I come in every day. I'll always come back here, and I live about 45 mins away, so it is not close by any means. I have probably about 10 car repair/maintenance shops 5 mins from me. The prices aren' an arm and a leg either! Thanks Pete! See you soon!

JU
JIM U.
Volkswagen Jetta
Great Service & Quality
I always bring my VW to team at Reliable auto because they have earned and kept my trust. Great service, no pressure recommendations on preventative maintenance as well with fair prices.

Plainfield, IL
Best service!
Hands down best service. Quick, easy to make an appointment. Accepted the Groupon price.