CP
Christy P.
Ravensdale, WA
03/24/2018
Owner hires dishonest mechanics
Never had my car worked on at this shop. But I informed the owner he had a very dishonest person working for him and at first he fired him, so he said. Then I found out he didn’t fire him at all and continues to keep him employed😕 the mechanic I’m talking about got me for $3000 right after my mom passed and I have a disabled daughter in a wheelchair and we needed our car fixed.

EL
Emma L.
09/11/2017
Best in the business
As a repeat customer at Rempt I would like to say Josh and his crew are stellar. Josh explains all issues and options and I have never felt like I'm being taken advantage of. As a female it's important to me to give my car business to a reputable shop ran by someone with good integrity and values. Josh is that someone and I would recommend him to anyone in need of repairs or routine maintenance.

AD
Alan D.
Lexus ES 300
11/18/2016
Brought My Lexus Back to Life!
AAA told me I may had totaled my car by apparently jumper-cabling my car incorrectly. I figured Rempt would calm me by saying it was unlikely when I called but they didn't. Like a doctor, I heard my odds and my options. In the end, Rempt fixed it and gave me updates along the way on what they found and what my options were. They are exceptionally professional and don't try to take advantage of my lack of knowledge of car repairs. Thanks SO MUCH Rempt!

SR
Srinivasan R.
MINI Cooper
10/13/2016
Good professional service
Mr.Rempt is a good professional and he is friendly and straight forward and explained everything in simple understandable way. He also informed me of the cost BEFORE any thing is done on my car. No shocking surprises!!!!
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 10/19/2016

Thank you for coming in . It was my pleasure working with you .

Ted B.
BMW 525i
09/22/2016
Very clean professional appearing business with a polite and courtesy crew!
As a repeat satisfied customer, feel that Josh appears to appreciate my business and has completed work to correct
problem on time and under the price quoted. As a retired executive from the after market automotive business, I respect
his ability to run a very complicated business and to make sure the customer is satisfied and values the need to keep his
customers loyal to his business!
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 09/23/2016

It's always a pleasure working with you Ted. Thanks for giving us the chance to earn your business!

PO
Peter O.
Kent, WA
Audi TT
09/04/2016
auto service
timely communication. Clearly stated and realistic expectations.
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 09/08/2016

I'm glad we were able to get you back on the road . Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your business .

FE
Fran E.
Seattle, WA
Volkswagen GTI
09/03/2016
Great job on my gti
My car needed a lot of work and rempt performed the work quickly and did an amazing job. My GTI is fun to drive again!
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 09/08/2016

It was great working with you Fran!

Lorena M.
Puyallup, WA
Ford
08/26/2016
They have great customer service!
Josh and his team provide wonderful customer service! They explain what needs to be done and are done in a timely manner! I highly recommend them!

Thank you!

PG
Peter G.
Puyallup, WA
08/14/2016
Reasonalbe price and near my home
I would.
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 08/30/2016

Thank you for coming in. It was a pleasure serving you.

JJ
Jim J.
Peyton, CO
Volvo XC70
07/22/2016
Great People, Great Service
I bought a 2003 XC70 from my buddy who had it serviced at Rempt. He always had good things to say about them. Fast forward 4 years and I was headed back to Seattle for vacation and the XC needed some work. I gave Josh a call and made an appointment to leave the car while we were gone. The service was completed on time and Josh recommended a few other things that needed to be fixed which we had him do. They offered to open up on Saturday for us to pick up our car, we still were not back yet from vacation, but my parents were able to head down and pick it up. They too had great things to say about Rempt. I sure wish that Josh and his crew were not 4 states away! Highly recommend Josh and the crew at Rempt!
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 08/30/2016

Thanks for the great review Jim! It was really great meeting you and your parents too.

DA
Debbie A.
BMW 328i
07/07/2016
BMW Service
Very pleased with the service and professionalism of Lori? as well as Devin. You have a new customer that will always bring their car to you.
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 07/13/2016

Thanks for the great feed back . It was a pleasure serving you !

Judy S.
Volvo S70
07/01/2016
Like that Rempt Motor Company is open until 6:00 and open on Saturdays
Got me in on time; fair pricing.
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 07/13/2016

Thank you , we try our best .

James P.
University Place, WA
Jaguar XJ8
06/24/2016
Josh and the crew.
The service I got from Rempt shop was comfortable and easy to deal with. I wasn't on pins ans needles dealing with Josh. His size might mislead at first but he is a very calm, cool and collected kind of fella. Thank you guys.
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 06/24/2016

Thank you James ! We appreciate your business .

CP
Carla P.
Bonney Lake, WA
Mercedes-Benz CL55
06/15/2016
Excellent service and professional people
I scheduled the B service for my MB. I was disappointed by the service I had received by a local MB dealer and decided to find an independent company. The service was provided efficiently, a full explanation of the condition of my car and a couple of things they fixed. The estimated price was also spot on. I will be coming back for my next service.
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 06/24/2016

It's our pleasure . Thank you for giving us the chance to earn your business .

Michelle D.
Lake Tapps, WA
Toyota Tundra
05/05/2016
Super service
The staff kept me informed and did great work in a short amount of time. Definitely going back.
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 05/06/2016

It was a pleasure serving you !

GU
Gary U.
Volvo V70
03/29/2016
Excellent service, super value, personal friendly environment
Joshua and his company have never failed to provide excellent diagnostic service and repairs with a friendly personable staff. When I leave, I am confident I have gone to the right guy, the service done professionally and NEVER felt overcharged. My 2002 XC70 now has over 200000 miles and runs like new.
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 03/30/2016

Gary , it's always a pleasure to serve you ! Thanks for the great review :)

TG
Tim G.
Volvo 850
03/27/2016
Do great work, are honest and back work,
only been there once so far ,but I plan to take all my vehicles here , seem to be very honest and do good work, which is hard to find these days.....
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 03/29/2016

Thank Tim!

Lacie S.
Kia Sorento
03/23/2016
Yet again, Rempt saves the day!
This is the second time I have used Rempt Motor Company, and they saved the day again. When I dropped my car off, I was worried that I would have to end up buying a new car because the cost to fix my current one would be too expensive. After just a few hours of looking at my car, Rempt had fixed the problem and for much less then what I was expecting!
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 03/29/2016

Thank you !

Luis B.
03/21/2016
Great shop to do business with.
The owners ate knowledgeable and friendly.

Tim M.
Tacoma, WA
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/10/2016
ecellent service!
Had a problem with my Mercedes E320 that i could not figure out. they got it taken care of in a reasonable time and cost.
Joshua R. from Rempt Motor Company responded on 02/13/2016

Thanks for giving us the chance to earn your business !