Renaissance Auto Care Inc

Great

JEFF F.
07/18/2017
Customer Service Focus
I work in a customer support role for a living, and these folks know what it takes to build confidence and treat their customers with respect. I know almost zero about cars & engines, so I had called Jay Parrish because family friends had highly recommended him and I needed a second opinion on some work that needed to be done. He wasn't available when I called the first time, but I received an (apologetic even though it wasn't at all necessary) call back just an hour or so later where he took the time to understand my concerns and explain things in terms a layman like me could follow.

When we finished even that initial call, Jay had already gone a long way to establishing trust. Which in my opinion is the single most important thing in someone working on your cars. You just want to know you're not getting fleeced and that the work that's being done is quality.

And after having subsequently taken the vehicle to them, I feel like that's exactly what I got from Jay & Renaissance. Thanks, I'll definitely be back.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 07/18/2017

Thank you Jeff for the opportunity to earn your business.

SV
SANDEEP V.
Toyota Cressida
07/16/2017
Just great
definately recomend.. They fixed my car AC on time and were able to save money as well.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 07/16/2017

Thank you for your business.

JAMIE/TERRI P.
Holly Springs, NC
Volkswagen Golf
07/14/2017
Super Cool, literally!!!
Took our 2011 VW Golf to Jay and his crew at Rennaisance and they were able to replace the AC compressor control valve versus the entire compressor. The cost of the repair was very reasonable and the AC now works as intended.
Great Work, Great People, Great Business!
Jamie Poole
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 07/14/2017

Thank you guys!! Yall are the best and we appreciate your business.

JOANNA B.
07/08/2017
Saved the day
They were the only repair shop in town that would take me on a moment's notice to fix my car that had broken down and left me stranded. They had her up and running within 24 hours.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 07/08/2017

Thank you Joanna. Let us know if you need anything else.

AW
AMY W.
07/07/2017
Always great service
Always professional. Never push unneeded repairs. Keeps my car running great.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 07/08/2017

Thank you for your business Amy.

Diane G.
Holly Springs, NC
Nissan Pathfinder
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Diane said she and her husband like this business. They have done business with them in the past. The employees did a good job and they worked well.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 07/03/2017

Thanks Diane. Hope you and Jay are doing well. Thank you for your business.

GK
Greg K.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Greg said this business did everything he asked them to do.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 06/28/2017

Thank you for your business Greg.

WB
WENDY B.
Mercedes-Benz GL350
06/23/2017
Such A Great Place!
Thank you Jay for your time in explaining what was going on with my car and patiently working towards a solution! I would highly recommend Renaissance!
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 06/24/2017

Thank you Wendy. We appreciate your business.

Joe D.
BMW 740i
06/23/2017 Category: Service
Joe said he would recommend this business for service.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 06/26/2017

Thanks Joe. Let us know how we can earn that 5th star.

JOSEPH B.
06/22/2017
you guys are great
super knowledgeable, very friendly, and you don't try to fuck the customer sideways
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 06/22/2017

Thank you Joseph. Let us know if you need anything else.

CD
CHERI D.
06/16/2017
Always a pleasure !!
They care that they do a great job and explain what needs to be done.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 06/16/2017

Always a pleasure working with you Cheri. So good to see you yesterday. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything.

Jonathan P.
06/15/2017 Category: Service
Jonathan said he had a difficult issue. He bought his vehicle into this business and they took a look at it. They seemed very confident and they were very straight forward with him. They told him they would not be able to repair the problem. However, he said they were a very good group of people.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 06/16/2017

Thanks Jonathan, sorry we couldn't help in this matter. Please call us when you get further along and we will give it a ck over.

ES
ERIC S.
Ford Freestyle
06/13/2017
Timely, wise and friendly
The air conditioning on my Ford Freestyle was blowing warm air at idle only. A simple valve replacement that other shops would not do, solved the problem. This saved several hundreds of dollars. Now I can enjoyably sit in traffic nice and cool in the summer.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you Eric, always nice to earn a new customers business. Let us know if you need anything.

KO
KATIE O.
06/13/2017
Excellent and consistent service
I've been getting my car tuned and repaired here for years and have consistently been pleased with the level of service. Always prompt, friendly, thorough, and respectful to customers.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 06/15/2017

Thank you Katie. We appreciate your business.

MARTY G.
Mercedes-Benz CLK320
06/01/2017
You're not only in good hands with Allstate
Really appreciate you looking after my vehicle. As usual top service.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 06/01/2017

Thank you Marty.  If you need anything give us a call.

Rod H.
Volvo S70
05/30/2017 Category: Service
Rod said over time, he has developed confidence for Gene and the team at this business.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 05/31/2017

Thank you Rod. It's been a pleasure doing business with you all these years.

Joseph T.
05/26/2017 Category: Service
Joseph said the employees were cool.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 05/31/2017

Thanks for the review Joseph. Let us know how we could have earned that 5th star.

ALBERT M.
05/24/2017
Consistent excellent service
I can always count on Jay and Gene to provide excellent service at a fair price and great advice. They have taken care of my vehicles since 1997.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you Al. Its always a pleasure doing business with you.

CHUCK H.
Acura TL
05/24/2017
Always Excellent Service
We take multiple cars to Renaissance and we always receive excellent service. Jay is extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy and happy to review issues and options with us.
JAMES P. from Renaissance Auto Care Inc responded on 05/24/2017

Thank you Chuck for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business.