BR
Brandon R.
Volkswagen CC
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Brandon said the employees were easy to work with. They provided detailed service. They completed service at a fair price.

FA
Frank A.
Apollo Beach, FL
BMW 750Li
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the employees provided great customer service. They provided great communication. They completed the service in a timely manner. The work was done correctly.

BE
Beth E.
Porsche 911
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Beth said they are excellent. Mark and Steven are great.

Rob M.
BMW 740iL
02/04/2019
BMW Service
Wow! Great job.
The engine on my 740 iL was running very rough. It had been many years since my last tune up. Rennen correctly diagnosed the problems, replaced the warn out parts, road tested the vehicle and got the car back to me in a day.
The car runs perfectly now. Performance is noticeably improved. MPG is up significantly because the engine is tuned so well. What a great outcome. It feels like a new car again with that rock solid BMW ride and handling.

Thanks Rennen, partners in maintaining my Bimmer for over 6 years!

KW
Keevin W.
Florida
Porsche Cayman
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Keevin said this business was pleasant and had nice people. They were pretty responsive. They did what they said they were going to do and were done when they said they would be, at the price they quoted. They were easy to deal with and accommodating.

Laura B.
Sebring, FL
Volvo S60
01/30/2019
Trustworthy
Took my Volvo in for a standard oil change.. they checked out everything else and my battery was on the fritz. I had no idea as I didn't really notice any problems but since I trust them after so many years of excellent service, I had them install a new battery. Boy, what a different car! I noticed the remarkable improvement immediately when I started it up and driving. So glad I didn't end up stuck somewhere with a dead battery. Thanks for always watching out for me Rennan crew!

LD
Leslie D.
Land Rover LR4
01/26/2019
These guys are THE GREATEST!!
I LOVE the guys and gal at Rennan!! SO Friendly, always willing and ready to listen to our issues, counsel with us in making critical decisions about our vehicles and always being fair and extremely knowledgeable about the intricacies our vehicles - which is what brings us back time and time again! I am confident every time I go there that we are being taken care of, respected and not being ripped off! Thanks guys! See you soon!!!

Justice R.

KQ
Kathleen Q.
01/24/2019
Great Experience
I always have a great and reliable experience with Rennen. I've tried other mechanics in town, but keep coming back. They may be a bit higher, but I always feel well communicated with and as thought I have a choice in the level of work done on my vehicle. I was particularly impressed with them when asked how long I expected to drive my car since it is 13 years old and advised on multiple options for service based on my desire to continue to drive the car or sell.

GA
Greg A.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
01/17/2019
Not the cheapest place in town, but they always provide excellent service and do the job right.
Whenever I take my car in for service, they do a thorough analysis. Sometime they find more than I want them to$! But they always call and check on what I want done and never try to upsell me on something I don't need.

Dave S.
GMC Yukon
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the business was honest, ethical, and friendly. They got his vehicle in and out quickly.

PC
Pat C.
Porsche Macan
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Pat said they were very good and they follow through.

LD
Lisa D.
BMW M3
01/15/2019
Pre-car purchase inspection
Stephen is great, love the Rennen Team!!
Highly recommend.

DN
David N.
Ram 1500
01/13/2019
Outstanding service
Probably the best high end repair facility on the west coast of Florida. Extremely knowledgeable staff and talented technicians all delivered at a fair price. I will continue to use and recommend them.

Thomas M.
Audi TT
01/05/2019
Professionalism and honesty
Uncommon honesty, competence, and service!!

Dylan H.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Dylan said the business provided good service and completed it quickly.

Dalton B.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Dalton said that the place was good and fast.

PS
Phil S.
Porsche 911 Carrera
01/02/2019
Porsche 911 servicing
Outstanding service from top notch team. They are excellent in servicing German cars particularly Porsche’s. I highly recommend them.

KW
Kevin W.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said they did a great job.

RK
Randy K.
Porsche Macan
12/28/2018
Excellent team, knowledge, diagnostic acumen, honesty, fair price
Awesome