AV
Alex V.
Porsche Cayman
06/23/2019
Porsche cayman service
Rennen imports provides top of the line service with honest pricing. I would recommend them over any other mechanics especially dealerships.

Michele M.
Audi Q5
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Michele said she hasn't driven the vehicle much because of the rain but it seems to drive better.

EM
Edison M.
Pen Argyl, PA
06/16/2019
The best
They are fast and also very open to help you and answer all the cuestión about you car needs. Iam fully recommend this place because they know their job.

GH
Gary H.
Land Rover LR4
06/09/2019
Honest and fair service
I have been doing business with Rennen since 2013. I have always found them to be honest, fair and timely.

Mike M.
06/09/2019
Love these guys. always friendly , honest and they do great work.

I trust them with any suggestions. Car always ready on time, I’ve never needed an appointment.

This is the place!!!!

TL
Ted L.
Volkswagen Passat
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Ted said the service was good. The work was on point.

05/28/2019
Pre-Purcahse Inspection
I had no idea who to call (as I am from out of town) for a pre-purchase inspection on a used X5 I was purchasing, and stumbled upon Rennen after seeing some great reviews. I emailed at 11:00 p.m. to schedule an inspection for the next day. David got back to me within the hour with helpful information on who to call the next morning. I called the office the next day and the guy was so helpful, funny, and friendly. The inspection was scheduled, and an extensive report was provided along with a phone call of a summary of any issues. It was such a pleasant experience, being that I had no idea who to trust in Tampa, and that I was on a strict timeline. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for honest and knowledgeable mechanics. I look forward to using them again if I am ever in the area.

DJ
Danielle J.
Lithia, FL
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Danielle said they squeezed her in late in the day when she asked them to. They pointed out some very dangerous issues that she had not noticed. They are significantly less cost than the Mercedes dealership, they are friendly and they are accommodating.

GL
Ginger L.
05/26/2019
Great work quickly!
Great work with quick turn around!

LV
Luis V.
Volkswagen Eos
05/23/2019
They are great!!
We where in a big dilema...they help us a lot to fix the car the best way it could be!!..I am very happy with their service and atention!!

Dave S.
GMC Yukon
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the staff is the best. They provide great customer service, and they are honest and trustworthy.

Mario B.
Land O Lakes, FL
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/19/2019
Great service and great price
I will continue to come to Rennen for my auto needs. They are dependable and I don't have to pay the dealership prices and they do as better job. Thanks guys.

CR
Chris R.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/18/2019
Excellent Customer Care
They were honest and ethical. Kept me informed of the problem, gave me a estimate and kept my initial cost for the diagnosis right where they quoted.

Highly recommended!

Porsche Cayenne
05/16/2019
Always quality work at fair price
This is an excellent repair facility. Better than the dealership, and cheaper.

AV
Armined V.
Florida
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Armined said the service was awesome.

Don M.
05/05/2019
European car service
It was time for the annual oil change and inspection. These folks are pleasant, easy to work with and everything was handled to our complete satisfaction.

Jessica S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/03/2019
Perfect Experience
Great service and knowledge.. they deliver perfect service at every level. I will continue to use Rennen and recommend to others. Pleasure doing business.

TG
Thomas G.
Land O Lakes, FL
05/02/2019
528 BMW
My daughters car need new engine mounts and the valve cover gasket was leaking among other problems. The original quote was $1750. It was a fair quote for the work they were doing. They did all the work in a day. There were some issues getting the mounts out. They charged her $1300!!! I’ve told other shops many times, “look, I’ll pay you what you want to fix the problem just please do the work and fix it”. These guys went above and beyond. These guys are pros. You don’t have to even think about them fixing the problem. They are TRUST WORTHY. THAT is HUGE. Steve is a great guy, personable, funny, intelligent, a pleasure to converse with. This is a great place. I’m lucky to have found it. I only wish these guys the best. I hope their business thrives!!!