Lane M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Lane said the service was really good.

FR
Freddy R.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Freddy said that he went to a lot of different places. They didn't give him straight forward answers. This place was straight forward with him and so he chose them.

PL
Phillip L.
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/27/2019
Best repair shop
What an amazing repair shop. Audra is awesome, the staff and mechanics are top notch. I REFUSE to let anyone else service my car. You feel so good driving away after a service. Never feel taken advantage of.

Jeff R.
Brandon, FL
10/25/2019
Knowledgeable and Friendly
When we moved down here three years ago I needed to find a shop to work on my BMW and Mini. I wanted a trusted shop who would handle tuned cars, was knowledgeable about track cars, and okay with stock cars as well. I highly recommend Rennen for whatever you need for your German automobile.

Justice R.
Riverview, FL
Mercedes-Benz S63
10/24/2019
Pros
Very knowledgeable techs!

TD
Tony D.
10/15/2019
These technicians are professionals and have in depth knowledge about my car, they fix it right the first time. : )

HM
Harold M.
Porsche Boxster
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Harold said that they are very good at what they do, they diagnose the problem and they fix it. He doesn't have to go back twice. He added he recommends this business all the time and he has been going there for 25 years.

BF
Bryan F.
Florida
Audi S5
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said the business was responsive at all times. They had the job done quick and did a good job. He said they were knowledgeable along the way and had competitive pricing.

LD
Lisa D.
BMW M3
10/05/2019
TEAM Customer Service
I would highly recommend Rennen Imports. They are fair, caring and work efficiently as a TEAM to get work done in a timely manner.

Thank you!
DeLong Family

TH
Tom H.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the business did a great job, the location was convenient and the price was reasonable.

Jim P.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/19/2019
Great Honest Lower Cost Car Service
Highly recommend Steve and the TEAM at Rennen! They provide great honest low cost service throughout the life of your car! They have been servicing my car for many years and I would not go anywhere else to have my cars serviced. They only recommend service that you REALLY NEED and the Rennen Team is VERY trustworthy and VERY competent while saving you CASH!

Jeff C.
Jupiter, FL
Porsche 911
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said he received good service, but the report needed to have more detailed information.

Melissa P.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
09/15/2019
The Best in Town
I can’t thank this team enough. I’ve been going to Rennen for a few years now and I can’t say enough great things about them. They’re fair and honest people and provide incredible customer service. My vehicle required a lot of work this past week and they checked in with me daily to provide a status update because they know just how stressful the entire process can be. I highly recommend them, as always :)

Odessa, FL
Porsche Cayenne
09/13/2019
Check engine light 2010 Cayenne S
As usual prompt and courteous. Repaired without issue as well as other work at my request. Best shop for a Porsche I know of.

Julio M.
BMW 323i
09/09/2019
Clients are treated in a professional respectful manner.
For over 10 years I have felt that my best interests have been taken into account when service recommendations are made. Rennen has stood by their previous work and they have even talked me out of having some repair work done on my car.

Mary R.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Mary said the service was quick.

Charles M.
Porsche 944
08/25/2019
quick, courteous, respectful (they explain the mechanicals) and reasonable pricing
My "manual" clutch was leaking hydraulic fluid, a whole can in a month. Since it's a 1983 Porsche 944, I asked that both of the clutch cylinders and the connecting hose be replaced. The assigned mechanic, Mark, called me before beginning work and talked about the interior of the clutch housing. Puzzled, I explained about the pedal's fluid leak. Mark replaced the parts I'd requested and problem solved. Upon picking up the car, the work order said nothing about fluid leak but showed my complaint as "clutch slipping", which would have required replacing parts inside the clutch housing. The work order was clearly wrong. It was prudent of Mark to call me before disassembling the clutch. I reported this potentially serious error to the manager Steve with good results. Moral? Always check the work order before work begins. I've always been treated right at Rennen's and I'll continue to use them for my Porsche.

Mike M.
Audi Q5
08/12/2019
BMW Repair
Rennen Rock and they are truly the best around.
mez

CG
Christena G.
Land O Lakes, FL
08/10/2019
Very knowledgeable
After finding this place I will NEVER take my BMW anywhere else! They are very knowledgeable and professional. Whenever I have a question or need something looked at they are very accommodating always fit me in. Very happy with the outcome every time !

TP
Thang P.
Porsche Macan
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Thang said the business is great.. Their customer service is honest and the work is great. Steve really knows what he is doing and wants the best for his clients.