Jimmy G.
BMW Z4
08/07/2020
LOOK NO WHERE FURTHER!!!
Superior customer service as honest which I really appreciate. I’ve started getting my car serviced here this year and it’s the beat decision I’ve made. My BMW Z4 has never ran better. I attended another location for the last 4 years which went downhill. For quality service and a good laugh with the staff Rennen is where you need to be.

KJ
Kevin J.
08/06/2020
Great people, great service...
I actually enjoy going to their shop even though it’s usually to give them some money for repairs to my vehicles. But they are honest and trustworthy. They make it as painless as possible...

Odessa, FL
Porsche Cayenne
07/24/2020
Fast service as usual!
New starter motor, checked wiring also, older vehicle (2010 Cayenne S). Thorough job as usual, done in great time.

Jeff H.
Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said that they did what they said they'd do and did a nice job. The people are polite, nice and they explained everything thoroughly.

BC
Bert C.
Riverview, FL
MINI Cooper Coupe
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Bert said they were a great small business that did great work for their customers.

Jim W.
Dade City, FL
Porsche 911
07/10/2020
On time and prompt. Explained service. Pricing good.
2nd visit after dealer. Service manager impressive and knowledgeable.

VC
Victoria C.
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Victoria said she has no issues, and the service was quick and easy.

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/09/2020
Great Experience
I just recently got my Mercedes serviced at Rennen and had a great experience. The staff was friendly and very helpful and most importantly honest !! For the first time in my life I spent less than what I was anticipating based off of another company’s recommendation. Rennen let me know the additional spark plug repair the other company said I needed could wait 6-8 months and wasn’t necessarily needed at this moment in time. I appreciated there honestly and will see them in a few months !!

Porsche Boxster
06/27/2020
Rennen still the best place to take your car to in Tampa
Steve and his team always explain everything throughly unlike the dealers and their work is second to none at a reasonable cost. I take my BMW and Porsche to them and am always completely satisfied.

Duane H.
Land O Lakes, FL
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
06/20/2020
Awesome service at Rennen!
I recently had some maintenance work done, as well as having an ongoing issue with coolant and oil leaks looked at. Despite my car having high mileage, the service manager was determined that he could solve my issues. There was one final oil drip that was difficult to pinpoint which required additional time and troubleshooting. The entire time my car was at Rennen, the staff kept me updated on the status including several calls directly from the service manager. In the end, my leak issues were solved and my car is running great. Thank you Rennen Staff!

Michael H.
INFINITI QX60
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he trusts the staff at this business. They do a good job.

CG
Christena G.
Land O Lakes, FL
06/11/2020
Will not take my car anywhere else but to Rennen. They are fair, honest and extremely knowledgeable i trust them completely! I never have any problems after getting my car. Will continue going here!

SL
Shakisha L.
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Shakisha said they provided good service.

Don M.
06/07/2020
great service and very knowledgeable mechanics
Rennen has taken care of our BMW for several years now after we had a bad experience with the original dealer we bought it from in Tampa; they will not push unnecessary service or repairs like the dealer used to, and diagnose whatever needs to be fixed in a timely manner; the entire staff is friendly and very helpful;

Marshalle S.
Zephyrhills, FL
06/06/2020
The friendly employees
The staff are always engaging and service provided in a timely manner.