Business Solutions

Rennen Imports

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
Jacquie L.
08/05/2022
My first experience with Rennen was excellent. Will highly recommend them.

ME
Mark E.
08/04/2022
Another excellent service experience. Once again, I received friendly and professional service on my car.

SR
Steve R.
08/03/2022
I'm a lifetime cistomer
I'm a lifetime customer. People I deal with are almost family. I appreciate their honesty through the years. High recommendation.

SF
Scott F.
07/29/2022
Great Service Per Usual
Been taking my Porsche 911 to Rennen for several years now for major and minor service. They are honest and effective! I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

EA
Eric A.
07/19/2022
Rennen's is truly a great place to take your import.
Audra, Steven and Mark are great to work with, for they are smart, on top of it, and friendly. Great shop!