Latest Review about 3 years ago

MA
Markus A.
10/05/2015 Category: Service
Very courteous and helpful staff
I don't usually take my car to the dealership, but Josh Trichek and the staff took care of my seat belt being replaced. He was very helpful and respectful unlike the staff over at Bellevue Honda. My seat belt was replaced in a timely manner, even when I missed my appointment. Andrey took care of my shuttle service without a hitch. The staff over at the parts department also were very helpful. Last thing I want to mention is that the place was very clean and spotless. I would definitely go back for my parts and service needs.
Angela M., Senior Customer Care Specialist from Renton Honda responded on 10/06/2015

We are pleased to be able to assist you!

We are dedicated to providing excellent service each and every time you come to see us, and we are pleased we delivered it for you.  If there is anything you need, please do not hesitate to call on us - we are always happy to help you!

NR
NENETTE R.
09/13/2015 Category: Service
Very helpful staff! Respectful & courteous too!
May need to fine tune the service check in process, coming in thru the double doors, I found myself standing still looking where/whose counter I should approach, after waiting for a counter to open Up I just had to speak up, otherwise one could just stand there waiting until a friendly soul will notice my perplexed presence 😳
Angela M., Senior Customer Care Specialist from Renton Honda responded on 09/14/2015

Thank you for your feedback!  We appreciate any and all suggestions on how we can better serve you, and have forwarded your comments to our management team.

We want to make sure it's easy to find who you need as soon as you walk in the door!  Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other suggestions!

CHRISTIAN M.
HONDA CIVIC SDN
09/10/2015 Category: Service
Solid Reliable Service
Solid Reliable Service
Angela M., Senior Customer Care Specialist from Renton Honda responded on 09/11/2015

Thank you for your confidence!

We appreciate you!

KATINA S.
HONDA FIT
09/09/2015 Category: Service
Tim provided great service
My car was in and out for and oil change with a free car wash in a timely manner. Tim at the service desk was super pleasant and helpful.

Thank you for taking a moment to recognize Tim Collins for his wonderful customer service, as well as your business!

We look forward to seeing you next time!

JEANNE G.
09/07/2015 Category: Service
I trust these guys
I bought my 2002 Civic new, off the lot, from Renton Honda. I've taken it back to Renton Honda for all its oil changes and regular maintenance - most recently for its 120,000-mile check-up. Each time I'm there, I'm greeted by name and made to feel at home. Being a single woman whose brother lives in another state, I'm grateful to have reliable and trustworthy people here who have kept my car reliable and trustworthy for the past 13 years.
Angela M., Senior Customer Care Specialist from Renton Honda responded on 09/09/2015

It's always a pleasure to see you!

We appreciate having you as a part of the Renton Honda family, and look forward to continuing to service your Civic!

All the best,

AA
ALLSION A.
09/07/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service; excellent personnel contacts
The only suggestion I have is a better way to contact Service to find out if the car is ready - like Walgreens uses (automated)

Thank you for your feedback, Allison!  We are always looking for ways to improve service to our customers; we will pass along your suggestion!

DEANNA M.
Maple Valley, WA
09/05/2015 Category: Service
efficient and friendly
My experience was a very pleasant one - rental car, no pressure for some work to be done.

It's our pleasure to help you, Deanna!

All the best,

ANITA M.
HONDA FIT
09/05/2015 Category: Service
friendly, helpful, service
great as always

Always great to see you, Anita!

NA
NGHE A.
HONDA CIVIC SDN
excellent customer services
excellent customer services & nice place
Angela M., Senior Customer Care Specialist from Renton Honda responded on 09/03/2015

Thank you!

We appreciate your business!

MICHAEL B.
Review
Love the coffee
Angela M., Senior Customer Care Specialist from Renton Honda responded on 09/02/2015

We are more than happy to provide the caffeine!

If you have any other suggestions for us, please do not hesitate to let me know; we are always looking for ideas!

RANDAL R.
Algona, WA
HONDA CIVIC SEDAN
A1 Service Reminder
I set up an appointment for 4 PM and was out by 4:45. Everything went fine. Service desk was polite and efficient.

Good afternoon!

Please let us know what we can do to improve service for you.  We are always looking to provide excellent service each and every time you come to see us.

We look forward to seeing you next time!

JOHNNY B.
very nice and friendly
Do good job and good service.

Always a pleasure to see you!

Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with!

GL
GUQQING L.
Bellevue, WA
Great Service Deal
Renton Honda dealer is a great place for the maintenance service. The waiting area is comfortable. The staff there are very friendly.

Thank you for your kind words!  We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business!

Best,

JANET S.
Recalled driver side airbag
get service, convenient time of a Saturday appointment, done quickly

We are glad to be of service!  Thank you for allowing us to keep your Civic safe!

DENNIS H.
HONDA ODYSSEY
SERVICE IS FAST
Service is always fast and accurate. Don't need to wait for more than 45 mins.
Angela M., Senior Customer Care Specialist from Renton Honda responded on 09/01/2015

Thank you for your feedback!  We sincerely appreciate your business!

CP
CHRISTIE P.
Lake Tapps, WA
08/31/2015 Category: Service
Your Service Team is the best!
Whether it be Bill Shipley or Tim Collins, I always feel that I can express a concern without feeling uncomfortable. After dealing with 2 other dealerships in the past year - I've come to Renton Honda.

Thank you so much for your kind words!!!  We appreciate you taking a moment to recognize both Bill Shipley and Tim Collins for their excellent customer service.

We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, and look forward to seeing you next time!

DK
DANIEL K.
Issaquah, WA
Great Service & Integrity
I needed to have a recalled part replaced and an extended warranty item related to the recall repaired. I chose Renton Honda over Bellevue Honda for my repairs primarily because they were up front and honest about the recall repair and the additional warranty offered for this repair. The other dealership was not upfront about the additional warranty coverage for the additional repair and wanted to charge me a $79 diagnostic fee, even as I clearly explained the problem and it was obvious that the problems were related. They did not mention anything about the extended warranty Honda had provided for this additional repair.

Renton Honda provided good communication and provided a free rental when it became necessary they needed additional time for the repair.
Angela M., Senior Customer Care Specialist from Renton Honda responded on 08/31/2015

Good afternoon!

Thank you for your feedback!  We appreciate that you chose Renton Honda for your business.  We do our best to be as transparent as possible with our pricing and service.

We are pleased we were able to assist you in your warranty and recall items, and look forward to seeing you again!

DEBBE H.
HONDA ODYSSEY
Quick and Easy Service
Direct and expedited communication. One thing I would have liked is after spending close to $1600 in service was to have the interior of my vehicle vacuumed and the exterior washed. The interior was not that dirty when I brought it in ... it was disappointing to see that level of service was missing. Other than that, everything was great!

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback.  You should have received a car wash with your service.  While Renton Honda does not currently vacuum vehicles, we are able to do so upon request.

Please come by at any time to have your vehicle washed and let the service department know it was missed after your service.

We sincerely apologize for missing this important piece of our service package.

HG
HUAYUN G.
Sammamish, WA
08/30/2015 Category: Service
everyone was so nice and so was the coffee:)

Feel free to come by for coffee anytime!  :)

We're happy to help you!

KY
KATHERINE Y.
08/30/2015 Category: Service
I appreciated the work on my car.
Good customer service and great work on my car.

Thank you!  We appreciate your business!