TK
TERRY K.
Cadillac ATS
10/12/2019
These are the Guys
Great car care. My family is very comfortable have Rock and Rocky's take care of our cars. I happy to say that I have referred many friends and they been very happy.

TZ
Tony Z.
Novi, MI
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the business takes his vehicle on time and gets it done on time with a great price. He knows he can trust them.

Mung P.
Lexus RX 400h
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Mung said his experience was pretty good, prompt and they did the oil pretty quickly.

AC
Alex C.
Pinckney, MI
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Alex said the business did very good. He does not normally go to this establishment, but he was in the area. He would recommend them to others.

Joe W.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the business gave him a quote. They were able to get the vehicle done fairly quick.

Steve C.
09/30/2019
Chris - great resource / very honest and trustworthy
I was looking to buy a used vehicle and had the current owner meet me at Ric & Rocky's to have it checked out before I bought it. Chris spent a good 45 minutes going over every inch of the vehicle (test drove, put it up on the lift, etc) and gave me a very thorough diagnosis. Also talked to the owner as well about the issues he found. Saved me a ton of money by finding all of the issues that I would've missed! Would trust them with any of my vehicles anytime!

LL
Lori L.
Ford Excursion
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Lori said the staff always take care of her and she is satisfied with their service.

SJ
STEVE J.
Saturn Astra
09/20/2019
Timely repair
Great place to have your car fixed. Done in the time frame I was given. When picking up car back tire was going flat. They repaired it and we were on our way.

Tom S.
Farmington Hills, MI
Ford Edge
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Tom said they were pleasant, went over everything and he trusts them.

HC
HARRY C.
Ram 1500
09/08/2019
Cleanliness
I made an appt to have two windows tinted on my truck, vehicle was completed very fast. Since it was only this past Saturday I cannot yet say how the job was done as I need to wait, but so far seems good. Biggest problem was the mess made in my vehicle, I am a clean freak, wash and clean out my vehicles at least once a week. When I got my vehicle back the drivers side mat was filthy, even the small area between the mat and door was dirty. This happened last time when I brought my prior vehicle their for tints, last time their was even small shreds of tint paper all over the ground. They should use paper on the mats and wipe down after a mess is made. I was in a hurry so could not complain. I only used this location for tints, they have been great for the actual job done

DEAN C.
Lincoln MKZ
09/08/2019
One call took care of everything.
One call and they got me scheduled in the next day - even when I told them I had some additional work that needed done. Thanks guys!

BG
Bruno G.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Bruno said the employees were nice. The wait was long but the employee recognized it.

Chrysler Pacifica
09/01/2019
Consistent each and every time
Got me in same day. In and out in 30 minutes. Friendly and fair pricing.

DANNETTE M.
Mercury Mariner
08/16/2019
I trust them & they are very respectful
I trust their judgement & integrity

Jenifer F.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Jenifer said she has been using them for the last 4 years and they do good every time. They are honest with her about everything and don't try to take advantage because she is a woman.

P
Rob P.
Mercury Montego
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Rob said the service was nice. The employees included the information on his service before they charged him for the work.

RP
Rob P.
Mercury Montego
08/12/2019 Category: Service

DARLENE B.
08/11/2019
Great owners,staff, reliable and reasonable prices
This is a business that does not rip you off. Honest,reputable, reasonable prices. I highly recommend this business. Thank you Ric and Rocky and staff

Rebecca B.
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said that the place was helpful, explained everything and she had no issues.

VG
VISHAL G.
Ann Arbor, MI
07/27/2019
Service is quick and good