Overall Rating 4.7209267/5Overall Rating 4.7209267/5Overall Rating 4.7209267/5Overall Rating 4.7209267/5rating 4.7209267
Overall Rating 2.09302/5Overall Rating 2.09302/5rating 2.09302rating 2.09302rating 2.09302

Groveport, OH
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/19/2019 Category: Service

KE
Kathleen E.
Bridgeport, OH
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Their service is courteous and helpful. This is my third Sonata I have bought from them.

CO
Christina O.
Galena, OH
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Awesome service
I cant thank Amber enough. Such a great experience. She made everything easy. I truly appreciate all her help.

Pickerington, OH
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Service was performed and finished during the time frame given. No issues.

WM
William M.
Blacklick, OH
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service, done correctly and quickly.
Title says it all.

Nashport, OH
Service appointment
My Customer Advisor, Asia Barham, was very helpful and courteous! She went over my report thoroughly when my service was complete. She even had my car washed! I told her she was one of the few advisors that actually had my car washed even though most promise to have it washed it doesn't happen.

JI
Joshua I.
Dublin, OH
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Great
Great work and friendly atmosphere

Derek C.
Groveport, OH
2011 Hyundai Genesis
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Takes real good care of your vehicle.
Experienced Hyundai personnel to assist you with any problems you may have. Excellent customer service and repaired my vehicle promptly.

Jerry P.
Nelsonville, OH
2018 Hyundai Kona
everyone was so friendly
service was great

Janet R.
Pickerington, OH
Very pleased
Asia was remarkable with her kindness and knowledge. Great customer service

ME
Marlene E.
Gahanna, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Fantastic service.
We were told 4-5 hours & was done in 4 hours. So we both got caught up on our reading.😊Thank you.

Westerville, OH
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Three trips for one tire
poor service
Amber M. from Ricart Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

I am very sorry for your experience. It took us over an hour to find the small puncture in the tires sidewall, I was so glad we found it. I had adjusted the price before she asked because I thought it was a little high. She then found it even lower and asked us to match it. The price she paid for the tires was below what we paid for it. I did honor it because of the trips she had made. I am very sorry it worked out this was but I am very happy we were able to find it. Again very sorry for the experience.

Amber Mann

TW
Timothy W.
Ashville, OH
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Timely and efficient. Excellent customer service. Answered all my questions and did it with a smile on their faces

Columbus, OH
Awesome
This is my first new car and it's been a wonderful experience

Scott B.
Canal Winchester, OH
Quick and easy!
Took our 2016 Hyundai Tucson in for warranty service. Check in process was so quick and easy, they asked if they could do anything else like an oil change while I was there. They text me to keep me informed throughout the repair, which was completed in just a few hours. When I got there to pick it up, it only took five minutes, and they’d washed my car too!

Amber was a great service advisor and I will use Ricart again for servicing my car.

Reynoldsburg, OH
Good Service
They always do a great job. Work was done quickly.

Reynoldsburg, OH
Adequate but too expensive
An oil change doesn’t need to cost $50, especially with no added value. I got an oil change and a tire rotation. I get a free tire rotation anywhere I buy tires, so no real extra in that. The staff was very nice and courteous, the lounge area clean and comfortable.

Logan, OH
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Convenient, efficient, no appointment necessary
It’s convenient, staff is friendly, and very efficient! I like that I don’t have to make an appointment.

Robert S.