2038 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.7142883/5Overall Rating 4.7142883/5Overall Rating 4.7142883/5Overall Rating 4.7142883/5rating 4.7142883
Overall Rating 2.12121/5Overall Rating 2.12121/5rating 2.12121rating 2.12121rating 2.12121

Brice, OH
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Ability to wait for vehicle
I was not happy about the wait time,even when I pulled into the bay I had to wait for someone to come to check me in even though there were service agents available
Amber M. from Ricart Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and I am sorry that your wait time was so long. I will be sure to address this with the other advisors and also the technicians. Thank you for your business and also for your time.

Constance M.
Grove City, OH
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Convenient timely well done work
Did the work when they said it would be done.

Donna S.
Blacklick, OH
Happy with Ricart
Service is great and everyone is so friendly

Diana M.
Somerset, OH
Hi
Friendly service and I got a free premium car wash!

05/18/2018 Category: Service

Jan C.
Lancaster, OH
05/17/2018 Category: Service
prompt , professional service
Always a positive experience when I have been in for service

Deanna M.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable!
Work was done as specified. In addition needed a new thermostat which was fixed promply. All staff were very helpful. Thanks for great service! Thankful I didn't get a car wash that day!!!!!

wonderful customer service
love visiting here.

Debra C.
Grove City, OH
Friendly customer service
Asia and all the service department staff are excellent and do all they can to get our cars fixed and listen to our concerns

Robert S.
Wellston, OH
Always great
Always great customer service when I’m there.

WB
Willie B.
Reynoldsburg, OH
WGB
Great
Amber M. from Ricart Hyundai

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey. If there is anything we can do next time to receive a 5 star please let us know. We truly appreciate your business and we will see you at your next service. Have a wonderful day.

SD
Sean D.
Customer first
Not just the oil change, while that was done they also did a full inspection and topped up as needed before taking it over to the car wash without being asked. While that was going on they explained all the other perks associated with buying from Ricart and made sure to mention that these perks would continue to renew as long as it was serviced there every six months.

PG
Patricia G.
Quick efficient service
Quick efficient service and love the free car wash

ME
Mary E.
Carroll, OH
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Experience
From the minute I pulled into the service bay til I left everyone was pleasant, professional and top-notch. Thank you for the 5 star service. This is hard to find today. B
Amber M. from Ricart Hyundai

Awesome comments! Thank you for being a great customer!

Caldwell, OH
Car maintenance service
We arrived early before our appointment time and they took us right in.
In line, no waiting. Comfortable waiting area and clean restrooms. Pleasant and professional associates.
Amber M. from Ricart Hyundai

Awesome to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey. We truly appreciate your business and we will see you at your next service. Have a wonderful day.

Made it right
I had some issues in my first service, but I feel that they went above and beyond to make it right. This serve time they did not reset my oil change situation, so it was displayed across my screen. I sent a text to the service department. the next day I received a call from Amber, she talked me through the process to remove it from my screen and reset the system. Again it was made right.
Amber M. from Ricart Hyundai

Thank you so much for filling out the survey and giving us a chance to make it right. We will see you again for your future service.

Galloway, OH
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Service department good sales horrible
After a horrible sales experience I had to go back to have the things I paid for installed. Kevin in the service department made this appointment bearable. They even took care of a recall I was not aware of while my car was being serviced To avoid another trip for me. To avoid another trip for me. Kevin and another one when I spoke with were very very good.

WB
Good job

London, OH
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Make the whole servicing process fast and painless and let you know status of the service