Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.7105289/5Overall Rating 4.7105289/5Overall Rating 4.7105289/5Overall Rating 4.7105289/5rating 4.7105289
Overall Rating 2.18421/5Overall Rating 2.18421/5rating 2.18421rating 2.18421rating 2.18421

Galloway, OH
Exceeds Expectations
All personnel are always so friendly and helpful. They take great care of my car too.

EC
Eddie C.
Excellent customer awareness.
Amy Mann , did a excellent job explaining and concerns.

Maryella C.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Super fast and guest service!
1st service since I bought my new Hyundai and I couldn't believe how fast they scheduled me to get in and done! The guest service provided was superb!

Ron C.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
I felt Amber wanted to go the extra mile to see my car was fixed correctly.
I was pleased that the service I received on July 16th fixed the squeaking brakes I was having.

Douglas M.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Everyone has been so great
I have not had any problems with this dealership and hope it continues to be problem free.

MF
Melissa F.
Pickerington, OH
Speedy service
I was in and out very quick. They double checked my rewards and I was able to cash in on a free oil change.

Circleville, OH
??????
Cheap vehicles
Amber M. from Ricart Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and for you business. I am so sorry we did not provide you with a better experience. If there is anything the service department can do in the future please let me know.

Amber Mann
Service Advisor
Ricart Hyundai
614-836-6679
ambermann@ricart.com

Danielle H.
Fast friendly service
Seriously, I love the new "Oil change" area. It makes it so much more convenient and fast. People there are so nice too. They also have a great VIP service. So worth it.

Theresia M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Professionalism and Excellence
Went here for a 7:15 am oil change and was able to enter by 7:10. Service was courteous and fast. Past Hyundai places took longer than expected. Ricart was a pleasant surprise. It's farther away than another Hyundai location, but we will be back here for future services.

Stanley B.
The staff
Fabulous young people working at Rycart. They get it. My experience was great. I believe Amanda assisted me. She and her team also helped a lady who seemed disoriented and did not know why she brought her car in. They were so kind, understanding and respectful to her.

DF
Delores F.
Kimbolton, OH
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Right on time with appointments
I sent my car for service by my brother in law, I wish they would of told him of the free car wash.

Cheryl S.
Blacklick, OH
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Above and beyond
This was my first visit to Ricart Service dept. and they won me over big time and I will continue to go back there. I bought my Hyundai in 2011 from Dennis Hyundai, and while I like them in general, their service dept. pretty much sucks. They don't offer complimentary shuttles or rides, or loaner cars., and always, always tell you that you need some other expensive service item done (upsell).
Ricart paid to uber me not only to work, but back to the shop at the end of the day so I could get my car. I can't even tell you what a valuable service that is to customers!!! Such a simple gesture that makes a world of difference!
Also, I was contacted about what was wrong with my car in a timely manner and once I approved the service, it was done quickly and on time. They also have a very nice customer waiting area - again, unlike Dennis Hyundai which only has a couch and TV stuck in the sales room.
Asia my service rep. and the mechanic, Tony DeSousa, all were super courteous and did a wonderful job!!! Highly recommend both of them!!

David S.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Highly recommended!
Friendly, knowledgeable people, great service. Highly recommended!

HS

Patricia K.
Baltimore, OH
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service, comfortable waiting area, Work well done.
Same as above.

Michael R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service as always.
Haven't had any issues with Ricart Hyundai since ive purchased my vehicle 2 1/2 years ago. Everythujg always goes smooth, fast and the prices are fair.

GR
Gloria R.
Ricart's Right-On
Service was quick and waiting area clean and staff friendly, knowledgeable and hospitable.

SK
Shelly K.
Johnstown, OH
They have it all
I was worried my kids would be bored. However, they had a playground right next to the service department! It was perfect. The staff were also so nice?

SR
Shawn R.
Canal Winchester, OH
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
I came in for a oil change and was surprised how quick and fact they finished. 2 thumps up!

Pickerington, OH