Richmond Tire & Automotive

Missouri City, TX
Ford Expedition
10/19/2015
Best Firestone dealer
Richmond Tire keeps my 2003 Expedition with 257,000 miles running like new.
Never go anywhere else.

MARGARET C.
10/16/2015
Wonderful customer service , most important trustworthy.
Chris and staff are always there for me. I have a wonderful experience each time I go and feel my car is serviced with care. Thank you to all for the reassurance you give me..

GG
GREG G.
Acura TSX
10/11/2015
Excellent Car Service Provided
Richmond Tire once again provided a check up and service efficiently on our car within 7 hours, drop off & pick up. Reasonable fees with professional friendly treatment!!

JACQUE W.
Saturn Vue
10/02/2015
Timely and curteous
I'm very pleased with the service and the people that work there. Very professional.

RAY B.
Cadillac SRX
09/30/2015
Quality, Service & Caring
Great set of new tires. Though it is not fun to shell out money for new rubber; I always feel good about purchasing and having Richmond Tire service my car.

JOLENE B.
Houston, TX
Kia Optima
09/29/2015
My car's happy place
As always I follow my sticker and return for service on time and as always Richmond tire and automotive comes through with impeccable service quality kindness and always superior

LC
LEW C.
Houston, TX
Volkswagen Passat
09/22/2015
Awesome Customer service
Always kind and consideration of the customers time. Not to mention great work!!!

KA
KIRSTY A.
09/21/2015
exact price at my time
No appointment needed they were honest and fair in prices what quoted was the exact amount :)

AW
ALFRED W.
09/20/2015
Family business great service
I have been going to this location for a while and they actually do a better job than the dealership. I recommend you at least try.

CN

ROBERT S.
Volkswagen Jetta
09/14/2015
Recommended a good production
They recommended a good product and installed it within the time they said it would be reasd.

GG
GREG G.
Acura TSX
09/10/2015
Always willing to help us get the car in and out at our convenience!!
Help, friendly, professional staff. You can trust their evaluation of your vehicle and they get it done quickly.
Chris S. from Richmond Tire & Automotive responded on 09/10/2015

Greg, thanks for the response.  We appreciate your business.

Chris Shields

JEFF C.
Cadillac SRX
Another great visit to Richmond Tire & Auto
I always trust Chris and his staff to take good care of my automotive repair needs. They are always honest, fair and reasonably priced. This time was no exception. Thanks.

DONALD D.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/02/2015
they did a great job fixing my truck. i could have been a little more informed as the cost added up.

RICK G.
09/02/2015
Always fair never trying to take advantage
Very happy with service

WM
WANDA M.
Hyundai Tucson
08/25/2015
Friendly and does great job everytime
I can depend on Chris and his team to always fit me in to work on my car, and I know it is done right.

AC
AL C.
08/21/2015
Repairs
sticker shock on a Toyota part but the service level provided in the past has been good and reliable.

BILLY H.
Ford
08/19/2015
Battery replacement
Very friendly people. They check with you to let you know what needs to be done and get your approval.