Carl W.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Carl said he was recommended by his son in law to the business. His vehicle is running great.

DAVE M.
Scion tC
02/06/2019
honest
They give you a price up front and honor it even if they could charge more.

AW
Angela W.
Ohio
INFINITI QX80
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Angela said they were nice, fast and the price was good.

BL
BOB L.
Mercury Mountaineer
02/02/2019
always gets me in right away and very nice to deal with.
I always get my questions answered so I can understand.They have been honest and always been polite'

RICH R.
01/28/2019
Mr. R
Very good service, and great communication

BA
BOB A.
Toyota Avalon
01/25/2019
Very good and friendly service
Once again great service

BK
BAVETTE K.
Lewis Center, OH
01/25/2019
Very reliable and honest
I’ve taken my Jeep at Rich’s for a couple of years now. They have always given my Jeep the best care and never try to upscale on work that my Jeep doesn’t need. Which I’ve had that done way to many times at other Auto repair businesses. I recommend Rich’s Auto Care.

DAVID M.
Delaware, OH
01/24/2019
Friendly Service
Rich’s has always given us kind professional service as well as straightforward information about our vehicles.

They always communicate effectively.

RODNEY S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/19/2019
Professional sevice
Justin is very knowledgeble and helpful person. Will take vehicle back for further devices

JOHN M.
Delaware, OH
Volvo XC70
01/19/2019
Happy
Very satisfied with the work as well as the service from Erin and Justin

HP
Haley P.
MINI Cooper Coupe
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Maria. She said the service was perfect.

RO
RICH O.
GMC Yukon
01/17/2019
Great service, honest advice, responsive to my concerns.
Just had a transmission replaced on my Yukon Denali. I was presented with all options (including possibly selling my vehicle), as well as the tradeoffs of each repair option, and I was given time to make my decision. Once I committed to my repair, Rich's got going immediately, kept me informed along the way, and let me know as soon as it was ready. I highly recommend them for any level of service on your vehicle.

KL
KEITH L.
Kia Optima
01/16/2019
Great service!!
We have been going to Rich’s for quite a while now and they always do a great job of taking care of our vehicles. Dropping them off for service is never an issue and they are taken care of in a timely manner.

Buick LaCrosse
01/15/2019
Great people, great service.
I have been taking my automobiles to Rich's Auto Care since 2010 and have had nothing but exceptional service.

ZP
Zach P.
Hyundai Tiburon
01/15/2019
Trust worthy, reliable, fast
Have been to Rich’s a couple times for my truck in the past few times has always helped me out in ways other shops would not. Just this past week my tiburon was acting so weired dropped it off at Rich’s few hours later called and said car is running perfect someone put the idle position sensor on wrong only charged me for a diagnostic and was in my way. Definitely is not the cheapest but when it comes to your vehicle cheap is not the way to go. Any time there is not a minor problem I can solve or fix I use Rich’s.

Chevrolet Cobalt
01/12/2019
Great service every time
We have used Rich's Auto on a number of occasions. The staff are all friendly! We have been very pleased with the prices and the service. It's nice to have a local auto repair shop that you can trust.

Julie D.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Julie said the employees provided good communication. They completed service very quickly. They were open with the service.

Mike C.
Ford Cab
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff provided great customer service. They did what they said they would do.

DEBBIE R.
Kia Sportage
01/10/2019
Disappointing
We were disappointed that there were not any coupons or discounts applied to our bill of over $600 for a complete brake job. Why are tires and brake jobs excluded from the 15 percent discount for bills over $300? We are happy with your convenient location and service, but wish that your coupons covered more/all of your products and services.

RO
Rich O.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Rich said they did what he needed and they were honest