KN
khurn N.
08/14/2019
Missing Rating
I provided positive review previously to this shop, but I forgot to provide the rating.
I got an email from the shop asking me to provide a five start rating for the service.
I would have done that if I did not forgot during my previous review. This shop really cares about making its customers happy. I don't believing in getting a perfect score. Nobody is perfect, but I would do them a disservice if I do not give them what they deserve. So here is my FIVE STARS.

KN
Khurn N.
08/12/2019
Honesty & Integrity
My co-worker told me about this auto shop. I went to Google review and discovered that they got the most reviews and most of them are positives.
I took my Honda pilot to Rich's Auto to have the transmission checked out.
No problem was discovered during the initial review. They cleaned up the transmission housing and told me to bring back the car in about a week so that they could take a look at it again. I took back the car, still nothing was discovered. I hope my Honda Pilot transmission will be okay when I take a long trip later this month. I like the honesty and integrity this place has shown me. In this business, trust, honesty and integrity are very important.

JOESEPH S.
12/04/2018
AWESOME!!!
Paul is an excellent mechanic. He has been working on my cars for years. The front office run by Cody and Maggie is top notch. They are always helpful and very knowledgeable. Mike who runs the shuttle service is a pleasure to ride with. It is a joy to have them work on my cars.

VP
VINCE P.
11/30/2018
Trusted company
I have used Rich’s Auto Tech for a very long time and have always had complete confidence in the workmanship. He stands behind his work and I believe that is a huge plus. When you have work done you can rest assured that your satisfaction is of the utmost importance.

KH
KEVIN H.
11/28/2018
Love your staff!
The Hoffman family appreciates your honest and exceptional service! Thank you for all your help and genuine concern for your customers.

JENN B.
Dodge Dakota
11/27/2018
Friendly service and fast
My truck was towed in after hours and on Monday when they opened they were ready to get to work on it and it was ready to pick up that evening. It's running great now and their warranty is really nice to have.

11/27/2018
Trust
I trust Cody to take care of my vehicle as if it were his. I am a new customer of about 6 months, and am very happy with the work they have done on my 2005 Highlander. Have already recommended Rich’s to several people.

TF
TIM F.
Buick Century
Tim
Richs auto does honest work and backs it w one of the longest warranties here in Melbourne... Great job AGAIN !!

BL
BRYANT L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Consistent Professional Service.
We are "snowbirds" and when you are from out of town you are concerned about being taken advantage of. Well you can relax, they are top notch in every category. These folks love what they do and it shows.Thanks again for a true customer satisfaction feeling!

RON G.
Chevrolet Camaro
Quality mechanics
These guys do a great job working on my vehicle's. Quality service and fast turn around.

James D.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
James said this business is the best in town.

NK
Noel K.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Noel said that the place always treats her well and always takes good care of her vehicle.

ROBERT S.
11/13/2018
Take Advantage of their VIP Program
Great Guys Quick service and with their VIP program it is way better than the box stores and you are having a certified Service person do the work.

11/12/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable staff and technicians
I was ackknowledged as soon as I walked in the door, the staff were friendly and courteous. The technician took care of my repairs skillfully and efficiently.
I was very pleased with my experience at Rich's Autotech. I will definitely be back!

Kenneth S.
11/09/2018
Lean Codes
I have been working this issue for a year now and brought it to Rick's after researching reviews. They work through the possibilities and so far it appears they have solved the problem. If I have any further problems I not hesitate to take it back to them.

AG
ADAM G.
West Melbourne, FL
Nissan Maxima
11/08/2018
This is the only place I will take my vehicles because of the quality of work and I trust them completely.

Springfield, MO
11/07/2018
Wonderful service
I was visiting the area and had a/c unnyproblems. They got me in right away and fixed it as well as another small problem. Very fast friendly service!

Mark P.
11/03/2018
Couldn’t be happier. Clutch replaced. One day service. Excellent service!

Michael M.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Michael said that he has been using the place a good eighteen years now.

RON AND THERESA C.
11/02/2018
Great Service, Great Staff
Great Mechanics, Friendly Staff and Honest Work Ethic. What ever they say needs correction you can take it to the bank. Not like other places, the Staff calls it like it is and will not try to sell you something that does not need fixing. Great warranty great value!