OH
OKSANA H.
Toyota Avalon
04/04/2020
Selfless service!!!!
I only came to get the oil changed in my car and get 2 new tires. On the way home, I turned on the radio and I didn’t even recognize the button for the radio. Few months ago, mine broke, so I used something else to turn on the volume. MTA (Master Auto Mobile) put a cap
On it without being asked. Thank you!!! It’s the little things that make big thing for me :$ Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!

DAVE L.
04/03/2020
Struts
Fair price and honest service

DT
DAVE T.
03/25/2020
Knowledgeable staff
Always top notch, friendly, & honest. Been a satisfied customer for 10 years! Thanks 😊

AA
ANDRE A.
Acura Integra
03/24/2020
Great work and in a timely manor.
I am always impressed with Master Team Automotive, as they are professionals dedicated to a superior work product at a very fair price. Whenever possible, I bring my cars to them because they are great people who love their jobs and are trustworthy in every respect. Therefore I give them my highest recommendation.

KARRI B.
03/19/2020
Very knowledgeable, great customer service. Got my AC problem diagnosed and fixed today in a timely manner. Been coming here for over 10yrs. Won't go anywhere else unless I have to.

JOSHUA F.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
03/13/2020
Fair, Honest and Helpful
My family has been using Master Team for years. They will honestly tell you when it's a problem and needs to be fixed and when it is not. That's something hard to find in a mechanic these days. They are fast and have competitive prices to.

LC
Linda C.
03/06/2020
Expertise, honest, reasonable, good people!
I have been coming here for years now and am greatful for how they look out for me by letting me know of things that are going to be needing service/repair. I live on a fixed income, and when there are multiple things needing to be done, they will prioritize them for me which is a huge help for me in planning & budgeting. Yesterday I had an oil change done & they let me know I was going to need new brake pads, but also told me they didn't need to be done immediately but by the time of my next oil change. That was awesome as it gives me notice & allows me to plan ahead. I trust them implicitly. They are fantastic!

CHRISTINA B.
Ford Flex
02/26/2020
Fast and friendly
They got me in on my day off with me giving short notice and had me in and out in no time for my oil change

STEVE S.
02/24/2020
Knowledgeable, and great service. Can be trusted.
Been going to Kevin (MTA) since 1997; always satisfied.

EA
ERIK A.
02/21/2020
Quality Work & Care
Our Toyota Camry was making a strange noise and Master Team Auto was quick to diagnose the problem as well keep us on track for regular maintenance work. So thankful for Kevin and his excellent team!

NH
NORM H.
02/12/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Great experience

JODY H.
Indialantic, FL
02/11/2020
The work was completed next day.

KAREN B.
02/07/2020
Reliable, Trustworthy, fantastic
They got my vehicle in right away, found the problem and fix and fixed it!!

EC
Ellie C.
02/01/2020
Oil Change
Very efficient! Short wait time. Favorite, knowledgeable mechanic, Jeff, is back. I have used this business for several years & always thankful they are so easy to work with!

JOE P.
01/11/2020
Master Team
Kevin and company are very professional on their review of each service performed on my vehicle. They are very courteous and their prices are very reasonable, of you are comparing to dealerships. I highly recommend Master Care.