RICK B.
GMC Envoy
02/11/2019
Good Experience
Brought my vehicle in. Explained the problem . Repair was made with no "you need to relace, this or that". Fair pricing. Feel these folks are honest and do a good job.

DA
DEBORAH A.
02/01/2019
Long time customer
Kevin and Jeniene do what they can to do the best for me. I was disappointed that I had to wait for a part when Kevin knew in advance whet was needed.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

So sorry to have kept you waiting on a "Fun Friday", but we're thankful we had the opportunity to properly diagnose, research, and repair what was necessary for your vehicle.

We appreciate your business Debbie!

PC
PJ C.
01/31/2019
Integritious owners with quality workmanship.
Owners are honest on what work needs to be done and when, what can wait, finding right items at the best price, maintaining records, supporting their customers with warranty claims.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for your review and your patronage, PJ!

DICK C.
Hyundai ELANTRA
01/31/2019
Never a Doubt
Always receive excellent , honest and great service at a fair price.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for the review, Dick!

We're blessed to have you as a customer and friend.

WD
William D.
Saturn Aura
01/29/2019
Kevin is a long time friend of mine, but that`s not why I bring my car to him. It is because he is a truly honest mechanic. Those are hard to find these days. He provides excellent service with good prices. And while he will suggest what may need to be done there is not pressure. He leaves the decision making to me. Great God fearing man.Thanks Kevin.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Bill!

We are grateful to have had you and Bonnie as customers and friends for all these years.

OH
OKSANA H.
Toyota Avalon
01/24/2019
Incredible service
Incredible service! While I waited I took a short nap on comfortable sofa in their waiting room ;) Friendly and very honest owners on what was wrong with my car. I was so thankful!!!!
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

That couch is the best, right? You're not the first to take a nap on it and you won't be the last! 🛋💤

We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle in the future, Oksana!

EM
ELAINE M.
San Antonio, TX
01/16/2019
Wonderful Service
Dealer wanted all kinds of work done for my 60,000 mile service. There price was over $800. I took my car in knowing I needed 2 items done, one of which isn't even anywhere in the entire maintenance recommended service schedule. I asked to have the other items looked at and done only if needed. Nothing extra was needed, I got my car back when promised and it only cost me $150. I've been a customer here for years and this is another example of why I trust Kevin and his team.

Thank you, Elaine!

We are thankful to have had you as a customer for all these years.

FS
FRANCES S.
01/15/2019
Explanations that I understood
The AC was working. I stopped a couple of times and it came back on. I'll see how it is the 1st hot day. I liked the way both of you explained things to me.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 02/05/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, Frances!

We value every chance we get to educate our customers about their vehicles. Thank you for being a loyal customer!

EW
ERIC W.
01/15/2019
Long time customer
I’ve been doing business with Master Team Automotive for many years and I wouldn’t go anywhere else. Their service is excellent, their prices are fair, and they’d rather have a long term relationship with their customers than make a quick buck.

Thank you, Eric!

We are incredibly grateful to have you and your family as customers and friends.

ROLANDO B.
10/27/2018
135 mile service
I took my 2002 RAV4 for my 135,000 mile oil change. They have excellent service.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks for your review, Rolando. We look forward to taking care of you again in the future.

DF
DANA F.
10/25/2018
Truly honest mechanics that know what they're doing.
You and your car will be best treated here!
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks Dana! It's always a pleasure taking care of you and your family.

NK
NELLIE K.
Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018
A Great Team of Technicians at Master Team Automotive!
If your car needs a 50,000 service (i.e. timing belt etc.) OR ANY service done to your car, take it to Kevin and his great team of techs! They service your car right! Give yourself piece of mind in knowing that your getting Excellent work done at a good price!
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Nellie. It's a pleasure taking care of you and your vehicle!

CE
CHRIS E.
10/19/2018
Excellent work. Great people.
I was told about MTA from coworkers. I’m glad they did. You don’t come across a business/people like this very often.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

We're very glad Mike told you about us too! Thanks for your business. We look forward to taking care of your Jeep in the future.

Richard W.
Toyota Celica
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Richard said he has used this business for 15 years. This visit was longer than usual and the staff kept finding things wrong each day.

CD
CLAY D.
10/09/2018
Clay D.
Master Team always correctly diagnoses the problem and works until it is resolved.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks for your review Clay. We do strive to get the diagnosis correct the first time, but will always work until issue is resolved. Thank you for your 8+ years of patronage.

RT
Richard T.
Cadillac Escalade
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff is excellent and the business is ASE certified.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 10/23/2018

Thanks for your review and recommendation, Richard. We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of you again next time.

Hyundai Tucson
10/02/2018
recent experience with Master Team Automotive.
The owner/operators and the mechanic team are very engaging, easy to deal with and offer sane advice and opinions. The added bonus this past exchange was a free ride to work. I couldn't be happier with these guys.

VG
VICTOR G.
Nissan Frontier
09/30/2018
Excellent service!!
I had an emergency with a work truck and Kevin and his team got right to it and got the truck back on the road the same day.

DONNA S.
Toyota Avalon
09/25/2018
THE BEST
I depend on Kevin and he keeps my VERY OLD TOYOTA running like a new one. Makes me feel safe.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you, Donna! It's our pleasure to serve you and keep your Avalon running well.

Billy H.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Billy said that he has used the place before, Kevin is honest and fair and he will be back.
Jeniene C., Vice President from Master Team Automotive responded on 09/26/2018

Thanks for your business and your kind words, Billy. We look forward to taking care of your CR-V in the future.