Business Solutions

Rich's Car Corner

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
PV
PAYTON V.
09/24/2022
Great experience!
I found a great car for a great price and everyone was very nice. I had awesome service and it was quick and simple. Thank you!

SAMUEL GRANT M.
09/16/2022
I found just what needed & plus a miracle!
I was and am really happy with all service there at Richs car corner, and thanks!

09/10/2022
Just perfect
No pressure, responsive never hunted over you. Once confirmed purchase done in 15 min.

STEVEN B.
09/10/2022
Good experience
I paid for my used car in full. The car was clean, detailed and advertised honestly. This is the 1st place I would check if I need a used car again.

09/03/2022
2nd time buying from Rich's
We just bought a 2nd car from them. Both times we have had great service and been able to find a vehicle that suits our needs. We recommend them to all our...