4.5

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

07/26/2021
So easy to work with
Had no problems and everthing went smooth

DAWN P.
Monroe, WA
Chevrolet Uplander
07/19/2021
Quick Response
I am bound to a wheelchair and on the signing of purchase papers they had the papers ready and brought them out to me. We were in and out within 30 minutes. Other dealers take hours.

Union, WA
Saab 9-3
07/18/2021
diverse selection
older cars but very good renditions.
fair prices.

PS
PATRICIA S.
Tacoma, WA
Chevrolet Cruze
07/18/2021
Dealership that Delivers
I was excited with the car I purchased from Rich’s Car Corner. What I really loved about them is the selection of cars priced right at this dealership. Plus Rich’s Car Corner’s customer service is great. I felt good doing business with this dealership. I will definitely be back in the future. Please ask for Bobby Brown our salesman who is easy going.

CY
Chartrice Y.
07/12/2021
Repeat Customer but NOT PLEASED this round.
My husband and I have bought 2 cars from Richs prior to our most recent purchase in December. The experience we had prior was AMAZING which is what made us want to come back when a need arose again in our life. The customer service was okay, we worked with Dante. He was good, it was just hard to get ahold of him and find out information sometimes. In his defense this was during Covid restrictions so office time was limited.
We found a van that we wanted to purchase, we took it to a mechanic to look at it. They came back with a number of issues that we would need to fix in order to make the car safe, the number one thing being a huge issue with the brakes. We returned the car and shared the printed report the mechanic gave us. After waiting a little bit Dante came back saying they would fix everything and add the charge on to our loan. Because we had such a great experience with Richs before we trusted that the work would be completed. We got the car in December and drove it every now and again because it is a second car. We started driving the car more in April when we both started back to in person work. Within a week the breaks started grinding again and shacking when you try to break, the oil change warning is on (this was supposed be taken care of as well) The car does this weird thing where it turns on by itself and the windows roll down. We have come outside to find this had happened on a few occasions and I witnessed it myself while sitting outside one day.
The car is completely unsafe and we can not put our daughter in it. I wish we could return the car, we are paying for a car that is not safe to drive and for repairs that were never actually completed. We even bought the warranty but because we didn't actively start driving it till a few months later the three month warranty had expired.
Very disappointed, we trusted this dealership and I feel like we have been scammed this time around.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 07/13/2021

We did replace the front pads and rotors. There are other brake components - calipers and brake hoses. These could have failed. Bring the car in so we can look at it. If the parts that we replaced are defective, we will replace them free of charge.

The change oil light is just a reminder light that is programmed into the car at the factory. Just because the light came on does not mean the oil needs to be changed. We did change the oil and filter. We can check the mileage to see if it does need to be changed or if the light just needs to be reset.

According to forums on VW car issues, the window opening issue can occur if someone accidentally activates the key fob and puts pressure on the open button for more than 2 seconds (for instance the fob is in someone's pocket or otherwise is being touched by something).

JODY M.

JOHN L.
Wilmington, CA
07/09/2021
Painless transaction
Rich’s Car Corner was a good experience. I found the truck online, flew out to purchase it and drove home.

The sales person was helpful and friendly. This dealer was responsive by phone and text even after I had purchased the vehicle.

Was a good experience.

JEFFREY T.
Tacoma, WA
Toyota Matrix
06/21/2021
No pressure
The easiest car purchase I have made. I will look at Rich’s first when it’s time for my next car.

Olympia, WA

Lynnwood, WA
Chevrolet Classic
06/18/2021
Service was awesome
Unlike other car dealerships there is no salesman in your face selling you cars you don’t really want. They even let you test drive the car without a salesman in the vehicle. I’ve been to other lots, but I’ve only bought my vehicles through Rich’s.

MARC M.
Tigard, OR
Jeep Liberty
06/14/2021
Great experience for out of state buyer
We were looking for a Jeep liberty, and found one at Rich's Car Corner, At first we didn't want to drive for three hours to a vehicle, but after checking the Carfax provided by Rich's Car Corner, that was a huge deciding factor. Once we reached the dealership there was no pressure, easiest car buying experience ever. We had the deal completed in about 30 minutes. It being a used vehicle I knew it would have some minor issues, nothing major so far a very nice Jeep liberty, so far no complaints, and would be willing to do the drive again, when it is time to replace my other car.

NC

Ralph R.
Port Orchard, WA
05/25/2021
Car repair
We were trying to get an issue fixes on my sister in laws car and it went on for months. After their owner found out he took care of it in a couple days.

05/17/2021
This place is not good
We took my sister in laws car back in 3 weeks ago because the passenger airbag light was on and they said they would fix it. Brandon said it was all done and they would deliver it but they did not and will not answer calls or text. This problem has been going on since February when she got the car.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 05/18/2021

Sorry Brandon no longer works here. As soon as we found out about your car, we sent it out to a shop that specialized in air bags. Here is my phone number Rich owner 206-261-5324. They have ordered a part and waiting on it as of friday. Again sorry I wasn't in the loop. One of my many reasons we let him go.

Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 05/24/2021

Car is now fixed and customer has the Mazda6 in their possession.

J P.
05/05/2021
I leased a car with threm about five weeks ago and before I made my payment the car stoped working... I called to ask if them could fix whatever is wrong with it and I was willing to pay like I would at any shop but I was told that they are book for another month... it’s sad that I had not even made one payment and the car was not working... so basically I’m paying for a car to sit in my drive way until I can get it fixed 🤦🏾‍♀️
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 05/11/2021

Sorry, this is a misunderstanding, we should have explained more clearly that the mechanic shop is busy, but we can get you in as soon as possible due to your car is broken down. We are in contact with the customer and working out the logistics to get her car here. Sorry again I have talked to my people to do a better job communicating.

REID M.
Marysville, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/03/2021
Jetta met our needs!
My family wanted to get a good quality used car at the right price. We went searching on the internet and found several cars listed at Rich's Car Corner that were of the make and quality that we were looking for...along with a really good fair price. I reached out to them and was connected with Dante, who set us at ease. He told us to look around, and they would move any car out of the way to test drive. After looking at four different cars, we settled on a 07' VW Jetta, that was under100k miles. The purchase was quick, and upon arriving home, my son had a great time checking out all the features it had standard for that year! Thank you Dante, for a great car-buying experience!!