4.5

Spokane, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/14/2020 Category: Sales
Patient crew
I had an idea of what i wanted to find for my daughter's first car. I looked at quite a few cars on so many lots but came back to Rich's corner because their cars were better condition for the price. I finally chose a volks wagon jetta with low miles. Took it to the mechanic to have it checked out and the car is in great shape. Much thanks to Ruch's corner and Andy

AT
ANTHONY T.
Camano Island, WA
09/14/2020 Category: Sales
Good experience Bad car
The buying is experience was nice and no pressure from the salesman. But.... only 6 days after having the car it broke down and left my wife stranded in a grocery parking lot late at night. Upon inspection it needs a new starter and I've found multiple oil leaks on the car. Not happy at all!

AC
AMRATLAL C.
Riverbank, CA
Lincoln Continental
08/21/2020 Category: Sales
No haggle Great Service
My car buying experience is the best I ever had at Rich;s car corner, the Sales person name Brandon
was very helpful and caring,

KK
KELSEY K.
Grants Pass, OR
08/10/2020 Category: Sales
Quick and easy
Lived buy a car here. They made it quick and easy. Straight to the point.

NH
NANCY H.
Port Orchard, WA
Honda Fit
08/07/2020 Category: Sales
Easiest car purchase ever!
Emails regarding the vehicle of interest we promptly answered and upon arrival at the lot a Dante met me to answer remaining questions. Took the car for a test drive and shared one concern regarding the AC which they promptly corrected and drove the car home. This is a very user friendly used car dealership. I will certainly recommend Rich’s to friends seeking used cars.

JESSE K.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
08/07/2020 Category: Sales
Happy with my purchase.
I found a nice little wagon at the car lot for 1499 on the web. Dante let me take it for a drive and it felt surprisingly like a good connection with the car. I bought that car with my car and was out driving before I knew it.
Quick service and good budget cars make this a great stop.

CATHY B.
Renton, WA
07/31/2020 Category: Sales
Experience review
Good deals great cars and service...

WT
WILLIAM T.
Auburn, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/12/2020 Category: Sales
Danny the car salesman
Nice selection of cars and nice people

JOSEPH H.

JON F.
Redmond, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
07/04/2020 Category: Sales
Easy to work with, no pressure purchase
Had a great car buying experience. Friendly staff that was great at being patient, letting me test drive a number of different vehicles, answering all my questions and not pressuring me into making any decisions. They offer fair prices for clean vehicles. I was able to find and purchase a reliable vehicle at my price point. Very happy with my overall experience. Paperwork was fast and drove off with the vehicle, no hassle.

ASHLEY B.
Tacoma, WA
Dodge Caliber
07/03/2020 Category: Sales
Easy to work with
Car was as described in good condition...Danny was super helpful...purchase process was smooth and quick....they got my oil change taken care of within a week...title was sent out within 3 weeks... no issues a month later. Very happy with Rich's Car Corner. Thanks

TT
TIAIRA T.
Everett, WA
Chevrolet Traverse
06/24/2020 Category: Sales
Check engine light
I got a 2009 Chevy traverse from them about a month ago. The next morning I went to do some errands and my check engine light came on. They told me they’ll take care of it and was really nice. They took my car to try to fix it twice and my check engine light still came back on. When I ask what they did to fix my car I didn’t really get a straight forward answer. I was told by Brandon I have a brand new catalytic converter but then I was told from a mechanic friend that I need a new one. This was a lot of money for me to spend and I’m disappointed. They were really nice but the last time my check engine light came on I got no response from Brandon.

EG
EDMUND G.
06/23/2020 Category: Sales
AWESOME PLACE TO BUY A CAR!
I went to 6 different car lots and this was the only one that did not hover over me while I was looking at cars. They let me take my time and test drive the cars I liked. I then made a decision and was helped by a very nice young man who talked me through the purchase and financing. I went home with a very nice car. The next week I went back to take my son to buy a car.

AE
ALVIN E.
06/22/2020 Category: Sales
Just okay service
Service was just okay. My salesman Donte was nice enough, but several times he almost let me walk out the door without buying a vehicle and I was paying cash...not financing. Lucky for him, I found a car that worked for my needs, otherwise, I would have left and spent my money elsewhere. He didn't seem like he cared if I bought a car or not, and If I owned a dealership, customer service and making the customers feel like they are important would be my top priority. Not that Donte is a bad guy, he just seemed unengaged with selling me a car. *shrugs*
My niece is looking to buy a car, but not sure I'd recommend Rich's to her. She might be assisted better at CarMax or a bigger dealership.

MT
MONICA T.
06/21/2020 Category: Sales
Disappointed after sale
The sale process was quite good. The staff was friendly, and there was no pressure. When it turned out that the vehicle I wanted to purchase didn't have its manual, the representative found one for me. However, I became disappointed after the sale. I had the vehicle checked out, and it turned out to have an oil leak. When I purchase a vehicle "As Is", I still expect it to have no problems at the time of purchase. It was upsetting to have to spend money to fix it after just buying the vehicle. Also, in the past, whenever I picked up the plates at the dealer, the dealer always offered to put the plates on for me. It didn't happen at Rich's. Okay, not the greatest after-sale customer service, but no problem; I've put on plates before when I had them mailed to me. So, when I get home and try to put the plates on, I discover that there are no screws. I don't even know what size screws I'm supposed to buy. Maybe Google will tell me. All in all, not bad but not great either.