Rich's Car Corner

Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25
SESILIA F. on 11/08/2017
"Outstanding CSR"
VERY helpful great attitude amazing CPR the people there were so friendly and sweet and generous I couldn't ask for more. Mr Tim or Jim I'm sorry I'm really bad with names but he was incredible and nice. So as everyone who works there at this company. Thank you to each and everyone of you who help me pick out this great car especially the car I need was for a longeviti wise.I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a car. You wont regret it!!
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Sales Date: 11/04/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 11:41 PM
OLIVIA N. on 11/03/2017
"Don't go here"
Bought a car we saw on Craigslist and not even 24 hours later the car overheated and needed to be taken to the dealership. I do it trust them working on my car ever. The car had no gas,needs an oil change very soon. I have only had the car a week... idk about this place.
Vehicle: Chrysler Pacifica
Sales Date: 10/30/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 06:00 PM
LARRY D. on 11/03/2017
"It was the easiet purchanse I've ever made."
Glen was amazing. The Acme finance place was super friendly. Rich gave me a great deal on my trade in. I'm definitely coming back here. There was no hassle, no haggle, just good ole fashioned customer service. They even fed me. You can't go wrong with this place.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Cpe
Sales Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017 08:45 AM
HILARY S. on 11/02/2017
"Volvo v70 xc 2004. Very Nice People."
Process was very easy. Dealer lay back and didn't put much pressure on me. Say true to sale price. Very helpful with looking at cars.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Sales Date: 10/29/2017
Review Created: 11/02/2017 09:05 PM
TYLER P. on 10/30/2017
"Great"
Quick and friendly with no pressure to buy
Vehicle: Volvo S60
Sales Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017 09:32 PM
Erin J. on 10/27/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Buyer beware - they don't service cars before selling"
We bought a "first car" for our new teenage driver here, we didn't even make it home before the oil light went on and promptly following that the check engine light lit up followed by a nasty noise coming from the engine. Took it to get the oil changed, it was filthy which means Rich's hadn't even done any general maintenance on it at all even though they let us know it had been on their lot for three weeks. We then took it over to get it hooked up to see what kind of error codes came up, 4 codes suggesting a transmission problem. Called them the same day we bought it and the guy had to check with his boss to make sure he oked us bringing it back to do the work they should have done on it in the first place. We're now headed back in to have them take a look at it. Here's to hoping they actually follow through and take care of this the way they should have before selling us the car.
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Vehicle: Mazda Tribute
Sales Date: 10/21/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 09:34 PM
MARTIN L. on 10/26/2017
"Friendly staff, no pressure to buy and lots of cool old muscle cars!"
I recently bought a car from Rich's Car Corner and am very happy with the service. The vehicle selection is good and I would recommend them to friends and family. They've been in business for over 20 years so they really know their stuff!
Vehicle: Pontiac LEMANS
Sales Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 06:49 PM
NICOLE W. on 10/21/2017
"Very friendly. Not pushy. "
We were treated very well. Our salesperson was layed back and friendly. Very easy transaction.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
Sales Date: 10/14/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 08:03 PM
SHAYLA O. on 10/19/2017
"I love them "
They helped me get my first car with a relaxed and easy going process! It was comfortable and enjoyable! I highly recommend for used vehicles!
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Sales Date: 09/26/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 09:38 AM
MICHAEL C. on 10/05/2017
"what do you want in here?"
You picked us up from some distance away. We found a vehicle we like. You got financing for us. The reason you did not get 5 star rating is that we felt the salesman kept trying to push us into a vehicle we told him we didn't like.
Vehicle: Oldsmobile Silhouette
Sales Date: 10/02/2017
Review Created: 10/05/2017 03:08 PM
Jerrol T. on 10/02/2017
"My New Dealer"
What a relief! At first I was skeptical because I recently had an experience with First National Autos of Seattle in which I purchased a car with only 25,000 miles and came to find out the A/C didn't work when summer came around. They refused to help at all and blamed me for not telling them sooner... well it was freakin winter time!! How the hell was I supposed to know it didn't work? Ok, that's over with... and I luckily totaled the car (accidentally).

So I decided to check out a 2007 Altima listed with Rich's Car Corner. I've had the car now for a month and couldn't be more satisfied. It's really low pressure sales and they do their best to get you financed with a good deal. I WILL purchase my next car from Ron at Rich's Car Corner and I'll recommend everyone I know - that's how happy I am. Do yourself a favor and give this dealership a chance. I can promise you won't be happier if you do, the service is fantastic. Ron is a great guy and he's genuinely honest.
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Sales Date: 09/21/2017
Review Created: 10/02/2017 09:22 AM
Jerrol T. on 10/01/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Honest People Great Deal!!"
I purchased a 2007 Nissan Altima and couldn’t be more satisfied. It’s a pleasure doing business with these guys. Very low pressure sales and great service. There was a small leak from the new rack and pinion installed and with no hesitation at all they fixed it before I purchased. I haven’t had any issues with it at all. I plan to buy another vehicle from these guys and will recommend friends.
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Sales Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/22/2017 09:40 PM
AIKO S. on 09/16/2017
"Honest People"
This was the first time I was purchasing a car from a dealership. I was very impressed with our salesmen Mike. He was very upfront and honest about the vehicles I was interested in. When I took the car I ended up purchasing on the test drive he had the paperwork ready for me when I came back. I also had a few questions regarding the vehicle and he explained everything to me and didn't make me feel dumb for asking the questions. He took the time with me to make me feel comfortable purchasing the vehicle. I also had my Dad with me and he was impressed with Mike also. He said "You don't find too many used car salesmen like Mike." I felt like he wouldn't let me drive out of the lot with a bad vehicle or one he wouldn't drive.
Vehicle: Chrysler Cirrus
Sales Date: 09/10/2017
Review Created: 09/16/2017 11:14 PM
DONNA K. on 09/15/2017
"Mike is great!"
Our sales person was such a relief! He was easy going, professional and sincere, which is a rare breed in this industry. I recommend him.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Sales Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 11:16 AM
GREGORY L. on 09/10/2017
"In and out. "
Ever been held hostage at a dealer before? Manipulated to taking an up sale? Forced to look at cars you're not interested in?
Won't happen here.
I told them what I was looking for.
They showed me what I was looking for.
They got me out the door IN what I was looking for; within about an hour or two.
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Sales Date: 09/03/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 07:48 AM
JUAN M. on 09/07/2017
"Medina family"
Great customer service along with affordable car prices!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Sales Date: 09/02/2017
Review Created: 09/07/2017 02:37 PM
JEFFREY S. on 09/04/2017
"The car I bought had no surprises after my mechanic inspected it. They sold me exactly what I thought I was purchasing. "
I felt that this was a pleasant experience. It was easy and the car is going to serve me well.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima