4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

JEFFERY M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
04/11/2021
Very friendly service by Dante, he let me test drive a few different cars and was not “pushy” about selling. Patient and willing to help. My wife and I got the perfect car. Just what we were looking for.

DESTINY S.
Everett, WA
Acura TSX
04/03/2021
He was very easy-going he answered all my questions about the vehicles on the lot otherwise I was able to be approved for the car that I actually wanted it took a little bit but it was pretty busy that day so I totally understood that thank you for taking the time to help me find a car that I like you did amazing job .. It’s very smooth process he got me in and out the door :)

MK
MICHAEL K.
Thorne Bay, AK
03/27/2021
Dante was awesome and made process super easy.
No hassle!!

MA S.
Wenatchee, WA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
03/23/2021
Nice
good price i recommend 👌

KG
KEVIN G.
Bothell, WA
03/20/2021
No hassel, easy transaction
This was the second car purchased from Rich's. Both times I walked in, was not hassled, test drove and purchased quickly and efficiently. I paid cash the first time and financed the second. Both transactions were smooth and painless. Highly recommend. The first purchase I made I drove the truck for over 10 years and only had usual upkeep costs and repairs.

03/16/2021
Good customer service
They really worked with me on finding the right car.They were friendly and knowledgeable.Thank you guys!

Honda Civic Cpe
03/14/2021
Great service and down to earth people
Ive bought cars from Richs before and never was disappointed . i would recommend this place to anybody who car to by a car with fair prices and deal with good people. Thank you Richs Car corner

ST
SUSAN T.
Monroe, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/13/2021
Kind, Caring, Proffessional, and Honest (Especially "Dante")
I have never had a better car buying experience in my life! My 18 year old son and I needed to buy my 75 year old Dad a reliable car so he could get to daily doctors appointments and the grocery store (His car broke). and we had the best service ever. I would recommend seeing "Dante" at Riches Car Corner. He was so kind to us and helped us buy my Dad a great little reliable car (68 thousand miles, PT Cruiser $4000, beautiful inside and out). I'm very appreciative - Thank you Dante and Riches Car Corner.

MIRANDA C.
Tacoma, WA
Nissan Xterra
03/13/2021
Repeat Customer
My first purchase was a 2004 Honda Element which I still own and love, it did have some minor issues that Rich’s fixed free of charge. They even went as far as driving all the way down to Tacoma to pick it up and drop off a loaner. A year later I went back and bought a 2005 Xterra which incidentally also had some minor issues that basically resulted in a tune up which again they took care of free of charge and gave me a really nice loaner in the meantime. I would buy from them again and highly recommend them!!

SY

Lakewood, CA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/06/2021
Made me feel welcomed
Found the car of my dreams here at Rich’s car corner Dante the sales man was awesome never felt pressured never felt uncomfortable always answered his phone to exchange info felt like he was one of the boys

NV
NINA V.
Quilcene, WA
02/06/2021
Very relaxed car buying experience!
I purchased a used Toyota SUV from Rich’s Car Corner and it couldn’t have been a better experience. My salesman Danny was very helpful and knowledgeable and gave me as much time as I needed to make my decision.
I would definitely purchase a vehicle from them again!

DF
Dani F.
Lake Stevens, WA
02/01/2021
SO BAD
Terrible customer service. The salesman Danny is very derogatory and condescending toward women. I had only heard bad things but wanted to see for myself. All the reviews on Yelp are accurate, exactly as described, save yourself some time and sanity. Go buy your car from a respectable lot.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 02/02/2021

We are sorry you had a bad experience with Danny. This is never our intenion. Please explain what happened so we can help.

MF
Mikayla F.
Lake Stevens, WA
02/01/2021
Lemons Anyone?
Don’t buy anything from Rich’s! They fix cars just enough to get them off the lot! That includes taping over completely fried electrical panels. They aren’t interested in the safety of their customers, and they won’t make it right. Don’t put yourself or your family in danger.
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 02/02/2021

Never knew about taping over electrial panels, all electrial items function properly at the time of sale.. We can look at the wiring and certainly help. If it is a saftey issue we will repair no charge.

CE
CHRISTINE E.
Everett, WA
Jeep Liberty
01/31/2021
We had a wonderful experience and would definitely recommend going here!