Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 1.25/5rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25rating 1.25

Jo B.
Milton, WA
05/21/2018
Sold me a money pit on wheels that showed troubles within the first week.
Ive only had the car two months and have already had to put $1200 into it and still ended up stranded at a light the next day, apparently needs around $5000 more in repairs to make it through a week. I'm currently in college and can't afford this. I bought a car from this place thinking the biggest price I'd have to pay was the selling price and budgeted accordingly, I was wrong. Could be the dealership didnt know about all these things before selling it right? The check engine light came on on my way home the first day I got it so I doubt that. Also thanks for "fixing" my trunk guys, its made me a more religious woman from all the times I have to pray it will close if I open it. Would not recomend this place to anyone.

NP
NATHAN P.
Tacoma, WA
Volvo S60
05/17/2018 Category: Sales
Excellent Honest Service
I came across Riches Car Corner on Craigslist. I saw they had my dream car, a Volvo S60R in red. I applied for credit and got s call back within an hour. I was called by Ron. He was very understanding of my less then acceptable credit history and found me a lender anyway.

I came to the store a day later to test drive the vehicle. I had a couple concerns and Ron offered to resolve any issues I had before I signed the paperwork. He has outstanding communication and was able to get the repairs done immediately so I could pick up the car. Everything is running great and the car is beautiful!

I am always nervous going to car lots because of the usual pushy salesman. That's not what you will find here. Ron and his team are very straight forward guys and allow you to look over the car and do test drives without any pressure from them. They will address any concern you might have to ensure your satisfaction with your new car.

I would highly recommend anyone to stop in a see what they have for you. Great credit or bad, they will find you a deal!

Thank you Ron and team for the amazing service experience.

DIANA W.
05/10/2018 Category: Sales
Jim
I got a great car, my former car was wrecked and totaled. Rich’s Car Corner had a twin to the car I lost. My old car was a 2003,this one is a 2002 With less mileage and a sun roof. I am very happy with my purchase. The staff there is very nice and work very hard to put you in the car you want.

Everett, WA
Chevrolet Aveo
05/10/2018 Category: Sales
Bought My First Car Without Hassle
The process was super easy and I love my car!

PN
PAMELA N.
Renton, WA
05/04/2018 Category: Sales
Ron the salesmen that helped me was awesome
I was in & out with the car I wanted in about an hour.

JZ
JONATHAN Z.
Atka, AK
Chevrolet Blazer
04/19/2018 Category: Sales
The sale
Quick sale was good plus all the help with what I was buying

AA
AIMEE A.
Snoqualmie, WA
04/12/2018 Category: Sales
They're transparent and they don't play games.
Breath of fresh air.

LISA S.
Gold Bar, WA
Chevrolet Sonic
03/30/2018 Category: Sales
No pressure
No pressure to buy. Very friendly and helpful.

PF
PATRICK F.
Olympia, WA
Mazda Protege5
03/24/2018 Category: Sales
You sold me a car that within twelve hours left me on the side of the road and I had to take in to the shop
You guys are deceitful as well as immorale. Telling someone that there is nothing you can really do is not what a place of business with good business practices would do.

MONICA B.
Bellevue, WA
03/15/2018 Category: Sales
Fair Deal
I got a great deal and they replaced the cracked windshield, no charge

TC
TIANA C.
03/15/2018 Category: Sales
Very friendly and fast
The employees are very friendly, helpful, and fast at signing all paperwork , even got to test drive the mini van I bought with my whole family, definitely coming back

SL
STEVEN L.
03/10/2018 Category: Sales
Mini-Van
Thank again for helping me out it was good doing business with you guys

JACQUES T.
Port Townsend, WA
Pontiac Grand Prix
03/07/2018 Category: Sales
Wonderful Experience
I hate shopping for a car. The salesmen are usually pushy, the cars/prices not great and it seems hard to get off the lot even if you say you're "just looking".

My husband called Rich's Car Corner to see if they still had the Subaru Outback we wanted to see. He spoke with Ron, we drove two hours to see the car which was in good condition only to find the car was too small to fit my husband comfortably. Ron was understanding, not pushy and gave us several options to consider with regard to the purchase. We decided the Outback was not the car for us and promised to work with Ron if a car we did want showed up on their lot. Long story short, two days later we saw a newly listed 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix with only 68k miles on it. We went back to test drive it and bought it that same day. Again Ron was wonderful, helped us through the paperwork and got the information together to apply for a loan through our credit union. We took the car home that same day.

The lot is very crowded but all the cars we saw were in good condition. I read the reviews saying "no pressure" before our first visit and must tell you that was our experience as well. Ron is a hard worker and was available even on his day off to answer our questions. I would definitely go back and work with Ron again. This is one of the few positive experiences I've had shopping for a car. Thanks!

GS
GRANT S.
03/04/2018 Category: Sales
Supper easey car buying.
Everyone there we spoke with were very nice easy going people. Let us look around at cars without pushing us on something. Once we knew what we liked they set the car up for a test drive. It was a cool little place that i would go back to if i need to.

NJ
NICHOLAS J.
Renton, WA
03/03/2018 Category: Sales
Awsome used car dealer trust me if know!
So I was looking to buy a used car and needed one as in good of shape and low miles as possible, my brother in law and I went to EVERY used car dealer in kent.EVERY in auburn and EVERY New and used car dealer in Renton. My budget was 4000 out the door. I kid you not when i say every car we checked out was below good rating, were talking mold or both mold and stench in A lot of the cars. I could not find a happy medium anywear! Oh we would see a promising car on line only to race over to the car lot to be told it was just bought this ironicly happened a few times during are search. That night we found Riches car lot on line and holly Molly they have a huge selection im talking at least 20 no mold, low miles, good running cars under 4000$ we got there right after they had opened up to be greated, not pressured at all, left alone to look around and check things out till I had questions Wich always were answered! The sticker prices on all the cars were posted 1000$ more than the online sticker price wich we did not mind cuz the guy honored the internet lower price! In closing I told the salesman I only had 4000 cash but the clean 02 impala was going for 3500 Wich out the door with taxes and licencing totaled 4200 they worked with me and got me in the driver seat of a low miles, no mold, no smells clean inside as well as outside bitchen impala! Was a Very very happy bow tie owner at the end of the day all thanks to Riches used cars in Seattle off aura ave!

JEFFREY S.
02/24/2018 Category: Sales
Good
Efficient.

JACOBB S.
Edmonds, WA
02/15/2018 Category: Sales
Good
It was great service just unhappy that the salesman (Dante) didn't tell me about the extra $500 down payment when we agreed on the $2000 for my trade in

Michael C.
02/04/2018
AWESOME Salesman/Pricing/Inventory!!!
My family purchased a couple vehicles from here ten years ago...nice to see that they haven't changed. I knew what car that I wanted to test drive, because of their easy-to-use online inventory catalog. The vibe there is very casual and you don't feel like the guys there are even getting commission, just hanging out with all these great classic cars that they have crammed inside there showroom/office. Ron Oak was incredibly fast with the whole experience. I swear it has taken longer, many times, getting vehicle license tabs than it took to purchase my pre-owned 2001 VW Jetta gls.
Thanks Ron & guys.

RONALD G.
Camano Island, WA
02/02/2018 Category: Sales
Salesman Ron is the guy to talk to !!!!!!!!!!!!
So far so good, bought a 2007 Honda Accord from Salesman Ron, great guy, very pleasant to do business with !!!!!!!!! May bring my daughter in for a car.

KJ
kate J.
01/20/2018
Terrific Service
I signed my first car with Ron Oak in less than two hours of calling, visiting, and test driving the car I wanted to get. Oak is very helpful and upfront. He helped with all the issues I had specially financially and also got me a new transmission(without any extra payments)!
All in less than two weeks, I got my car, got approved by the bank, and got the car fixed! I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone looking for a great deal on a new or used car!