Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52
4.5

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

MJ
Michelle J.
12/07/2019
Rich's is a good choice
I bought 5 cars from Rich's Car Corner over the last 20 years. I've had a small problem with the cars after the sale twice and both times it was resolved immediately. I dealt with the same salesman 4X all 4x it was a great experience and they were all good running vehicles. The 5th time the car was decent but the salesman was not (to put it mildly) However, when the owner Rich found out he reached out to me personally and resolved the issue. This is s good place to buy a vehicle with upstanding owners.

Bellevue, WA
12/01/2019 Category: Sales
Easy to find and easy to work with personnel.
Process was easy and Danny was very knowledgeable, professional and friendly.

BD
BLAINE D.
Anacortes, WA
Acura MDX
12/01/2019 Category: Sales
This is a great place to buy a quality used car. Huge variety and no hassle sales staff. Great for bad credit.
I couldn't be any happier with the car or the dealer or salesman than my wife and I experienced with Rich's Car Corner. They have a huge variety of cars, trucks and SUV's in all shapes and sizes and prices from Corvettes to wagons. Great people, couldn't give a higher recommendation. My credit score (511) was abysmal and they still found me the car that I wanted for less than anywhere else, and my wife and I looked for weeks to find the perfect, clean MDX and Danny B. found us financing we could afford. They have a knowledgeable shop upstairs to work on the vehicle if needed. The owner is a real car guy that has collections of Pontiacs, dirt bikes and memorabilia that should be experienced apart from the auto buying. Two thumbs way up!

11/30/2019 Category: Sales
Rich’s Car Corner
2 of my friends already asked me where I got this wonderful car, and I told Rich’s car corner, matter of fact I went further to show them the website, so they could show their friends two.

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
11/08/2019 Category: Sales
Wonderful experience
Mike was absolutely amazing! Made me feel like family and an easy process!

KARALEE S.
Toyota Matrix
11/06/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure, no hassles
Danny was great to work with, there was no pressure and he made the process very easy. He was professional, knowledgeable and everything went smoothly. I appreciated his honesty and his friendly demeanor. I would recommend reaching out to Danny if you are in the market for a used car.

10/31/2019 Category: Sales
Fantastic
I am extremely pleased with my purchase, great team, great people, great vehicles. I would highly reccomend this lot to others!

PW
PATRICK W.
Marysville, WA
Volkswagen Passat
10/24/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure at all
The staff was helpful and didn't follow me around forcing cars on me.

MJ
MARY J.
Everett, WA
10/21/2019 Category: Sales
Repeat Customer!
I came to Rich's Car Corner 12 years ago and purchased a Dodge Caravan. Just recently my van started to need repairs. So I decided to retire her. So of course the first place I thought of for a new vehicle was Rich's! I had such a wonderful experience before that I had to return. And I was not disappointed. I worked with Danny who was informative, easy-going but straight-forward. I appreciated his input on each vehicle I looked at. I decided on the Ford Explorer. What a dream to drive! I hope this vehicle will give me at least another 12 years like my van. But if I need something else, I know I can count on Rich's Car Corner. Excellent customer service, experienced personnel, relaxed atmosphere. Thank you Danny!

ANNA B.
Gig Harbor, WA
10/18/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
Friendly, professional and not out to waste your time. The car I purchased was in good condition. Would definitely buy from there again.

SA
SANDRA A.
Arlington, WA
Chevrolet Colorado
10/18/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure experience
Eaze of looking around and test driving without any pressure. Comfort with the sales rep.

Nissan Murano
10/17/2019 Category: Sales
Fabulous experience
We have purchased multiple vehicles from this lot and every time it has been a great experience and quality vehicles.

Bill & Teresa S.
Duvall, WA
10/03/2019
Rich’s Car Corner is like the postman, they both deliver ….
And Ron Oak is your best mailman … We were looking for a specific type vehicle
which Rich’s had on their lot (cars.com) and Ron responded quickly. We were upfront about our current financial situation and he assured us it would not be a problem.

Long story short, everyone at Rich’s are friendly, and Ron is super. There were a couple minor mechanical issues which Ron got taken care of in one day. He was 100% spot on and delivered us a very fine automobile with payments in our wheelhouse ...

We say Kudos to Ron; Kudos to Rich’s ….. It’s TWO THUMBS UP!

TW
TROY W.
Lynnwood, WA
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/19/2019 Category: Sales
friendly, not a lot of pressure
Was a nice experience. Ended up buying a vehicle and I'm happy with it so far.

JN
Jangel N.
Lacey, WA
08/30/2019
Awesome place to buy your car
Came with to get me a car with terrible credit and they help me get a better car than the once I was tryna get with good and fast service. Amazing customer service and friendly people.

JOEL C.
Lynnwood, WA
Toyota MR2 Spyder
08/23/2019 Category: Sales
Great service and accomodations
Went in knowing what I wanted and they made it super fast, easy and as painless as possible! I told them how I wanted my purchase process to turn out and I walked out happy. They did their very best to meet my needs and requirements!

RO

FS
Francisco S.
08/10/2019
Great Experience
I had a great experience working with Ron Oak. He was very patient, he let me check out the cars I wanted. He kindly responded to all my questions and he was very patient.

DOUGLAS S.
Birch Bay, WA
Honda Civic Cpe
08/08/2019 Category: Sales
Honest
Very nice to deal with. No dragging out the process of buying a car. Honesty.

SF
SARA F.
Marysville, WA
Dodge Neon
08/08/2019 Category: Sales
Good experience
We came to Rich's because they had several cars that we wanted to look at. I went online and was preapproved for financing. Danny was very helpful. We test drove a few cars and chose an older Neon with really low miles. With any used car, there are always issues. We found one with the instrument panel and it needs new tires, but seems to run well.