4.5

JOHN K.
Bellevue, WA
11/25/2020 Category: Sales
Good buying experience
Saw a great deal on a Toyota at your dealership. Brandon did great in telling me my options in buying the car, and how I could get my mechanic to look at it before buying it. While driving it back home, I noticed a bad shake at 60-70mph on the highway. I didn't take it that fast when I test drove it on Aurora Ave. I told Brandon about the problem and said it could be something as minor as one of the wheels losing a balancing weight. Brandon said he would have it checked out and test drive it personally. When I got it back, I was happy to see that it was the problem and the car was in fine shape. It would have cost me money to have all 4 tires re-balanced, but he took care of that and I got the car.

It was also fun looking at all the muscle cars, GTO's, and motorcycles of my youth at the shop being restored.

Lynnwood, WA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/21/2020 Category: Sales
Great customer friendly service
Very great service and customer friendly staff with great deals. Came in did a few test drives on a few cars and found the one I wanted and was out the door with it. Highly recommend this place if you are looking to buy your 1st car.

CO
CULLAN O.
10/17/2020 Category: Sales
Great shop
Wrecked my car that morning. Hit a couple dealerships, and messaged Rich's to ask if a car was still there. Within 5 minutes I got a response and I showed up. Guys let me check out the rides, pulled out a couple for me to try. Eventually decided on the first one. Danny hooked me up with financing, and was patient with me while my bank decided to freeze my card due to large charges, letting me come back the next day to complete it.

I've already suggested them to coworkers, and would totally return again (hopefully not too soon!)

JULIA R.
Redmond, WA
10/10/2020 Category: Sales
Great customer service ! Good selection, made it easy.
Super chillax and nice. First time getting a car and it was so quick and easy. I went in, looked around narrowed my options down to 3 cars, test drove them...then found the car I own and love now. I would recommend checking this place out!

DONALD S.
Kia Rio
09/26/2020 Category: Sales
luv the rio
Coming from Detroit in the 40's & 50's,...when I entered the dealership I was blown away...and Dante was most courteous and helpful.

AC
AMRATLAL C.
Riverbank, CA
Lincoln Continental
08/21/2020 Category: Sales
No haggle Great Service
My car buying experience is the best I ever had at Rich;s car corner, the Sales person name Brandon
was very helpful and caring,

KK
KELSEY K.
Grants Pass, OR
08/10/2020 Category: Sales
Quick and easy
Lived buy a car here. They made it quick and easy. Straight to the point.

NH
NANCY H.
Port Orchard, WA
Honda Fit
08/07/2020 Category: Sales
Easiest car purchase ever!
Emails regarding the vehicle of interest we promptly answered and upon arrival at the lot a Dante met me to answer remaining questions. Took the car for a test drive and shared one concern regarding the AC which they promptly corrected and drove the car home. This is a very user friendly used car dealership. I will certainly recommend Rich’s to friends seeking used cars.

JESSE K.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
08/07/2020 Category: Sales
Happy with my purchase.
I found a nice little wagon at the car lot for 1499 on the web. Dante let me take it for a drive and it felt surprisingly like a good connection with the car. I bought that car with my car and was out driving before I knew it.
Quick service and good budget cars make this a great stop.

CATHY B.
Renton, WA
07/31/2020 Category: Sales
Experience review
Good deals great cars and service...

WT
WILLIAM T.
Auburn, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/12/2020 Category: Sales
Danny the car salesman
Nice selection of cars and nice people

JOSEPH H.

Tacoma, WA
Dodge Caliber
07/03/2020 Category: Sales
Easy to work with
Car was as described in good condition...Danny was super helpful...purchase process was smooth and quick....they got my oil change taken care of within a week...title was sent out within 3 weeks... no issues a month later. Very happy with Rich's Car Corner. Thanks

EG
EDMUND G.
06/23/2020 Category: Sales
AWESOME PLACE TO BUY A CAR!
I went to 6 different car lots and this was the only one that did not hover over me while I was looking at cars. They let me take my time and test drive the cars I liked. I then made a decision and was helped by a very nice young man who talked me through the purchase and financing. I went home with a very nice car. The next week I went back to take my son to buy a car.

JEREMIAH D.
Bellingham, WA
Honda Insight
06/12/2020 Category: Sales
2000 Honda Insight
By far the best car I've purchased pre-owned. Danny made the experience painless and joyful. They're quick at what they do and they have quality cars!