4.5

KELSEY K.
Grants Pass, OR
08/10/2020 Category: Sales
Quick and easy
Lived buy a car here. They made it quick and easy. Straight to the point.

NH
NANCY H.
Port Orchard, WA
Honda Fit
08/07/2020 Category: Sales
Easiest car purchase ever!
Emails regarding the vehicle of interest we promptly answered and upon arrival at the lot a Dante met me to answer remaining questions. Took the car for a test drive and shared one concern regarding the AC which they promptly corrected and drove the car home. This is a very user friendly used car dealership. I will certainly recommend Rich’s to friends seeking used cars.

JESSE K.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
08/07/2020 Category: Sales
Happy with my purchase.
I found a nice little wagon at the car lot for 1499 on the web. Dante let me take it for a drive and it felt surprisingly like a good connection with the car. I bought that car with my car and was out driving before I knew it.
Quick service and good budget cars make this a great stop.

CATHY B.
Renton, WA
07/31/2020 Category: Sales
Experience review
Good deals great cars and service...

WT
WILLIAM T.
Auburn, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/12/2020 Category: Sales
Danny the car salesman
Nice selection of cars and nice people

JOSEPH H.

Tacoma, WA
Dodge Caliber
07/03/2020 Category: Sales
Easy to work with
Car was as described in good condition...Danny was super helpful...purchase process was smooth and quick....they got my oil change taken care of within a week...title was sent out within 3 weeks... no issues a month later. Very happy with Rich's Car Corner. Thanks

EG
EDMUND G.
06/23/2020 Category: Sales
AWESOME PLACE TO BUY A CAR!
I went to 6 different car lots and this was the only one that did not hover over me while I was looking at cars. They let me take my time and test drive the cars I liked. I then made a decision and was helped by a very nice young man who talked me through the purchase and financing. I went home with a very nice car. The next week I went back to take my son to buy a car.

JEREMIAH D.
Bellingham, WA
Honda Insight
06/12/2020 Category: Sales
2000 Honda Insight
By far the best car I've purchased pre-owned. Danny made the experience painless and joyful. They're quick at what they do and they have quality cars!

SF
SAMUEL F.
Monroe, WA
06/09/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience. Quick service and professional friendly staff.
It was such an easy process and fast. Really enjoyed spending time with our salesman and he seemed genuinely interested in helping us to meet our goals. Loved the cars.

Bellevue, WA
Suzuki XL-7
06/08/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience and value
We had a great experience getting a used car for our daughter for graduation. Lots of selection of reasonable vehicles for affordable prices! Customer service was great too. Thanks!

TRAVIS S.
Buick LeSabre
05/29/2020 Category: Sales
Awesome salesmen
My salesmen, Dante was great all around. I've told friends about Rich's based on his service and professionalism alone. Very pleased with my experience.

TJ

PL
PAUL L.
Chrysler 300
05/22/2020 Category: Sales
The owner and the sales staff seem to really care that you find a car to fit your needs. There is no sales pressure to buy something.
I have purchased a number of cars from Richs Car Corner and have always found the owner and sales people to be helpful and knowledgeable. There has never been any pressure to buy now before the car is gone. The garage staff have fixed things I wanted repaired before I bought a car or after I bought a car with no questions asked. This is a good place to buy a used car.

CL
CHRISTOPHER L.
05/22/2020 Category: Sales
Love the truck and it was easy finance. Thanks Rich’s Auto.