4.5

ReScore Reviewsโ„ข (6)

Rowland C.
Kent, WA
03/25/2020
Friendly, accommodating and had just what I wanted.
They had an older Ford Ranger that was just what I was looking for. No blood was spilled negotiating a very fair price. It could not have been any easier dealing with them. Nothing scary or sketchy. Parking was a little tight. If they have what I'm looking for next time, I'll go back.

Chevrolet Blazer

Spanaway, WA
Saturn VUE
03/20/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience
Great price of vehicle, with personable, knowledgeable, efficient staff. Very quick process and I was out the door with my new vehicle!

ZZ
ZEHUA Z.
Nissan Sentra
03/20/2020 Category: Sales
good dealer
I got a nice second-hand Nissan from Mr. Dante. He is nice to talk with.

CP
CONSUELO P.
Bellingham, WA
03/19/2020 Category: Sales
Ease of process
I went in after seeing the van I was looking for online.
I met with Dante and he let me look the van over and then let me do a test drive. Isaid i wanted it. Got the paperwork going worked with the bank I got approved and it was that easy. Very seamless. They even offer warranties.
Rich's has been around for a long time. If I ever needed a car I would go back.

TE
Terrence E.
03/16/2020
Great Deal!
I am very happy with my purchase from Rich's, Brandon was a big help. I would recommend Rich's to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. Definitely would shop there again.

Wenatchee, WA
03/15/2020 Category: Sales
Salesman assistance on the proper vehicle!
Able to negotiate to keep in budget to take care of ailing wife !

RE
RICHARD E.
Shoreline, WA
03/06/2020 Category: Sales
Great Place!
Dante was our salesman and was very helpful! This was my first time my wife and I got a car together and he made it very easy for us. We would definitely recommend this place to our family and friends.

Lisa S.
Redmond, WA
02/27/2020
Trustworthy place to buy a used car
We had a great experience at Richโ€™s Car Corner. We bought a used disability van for my husband. We worked with Dante our salesman who took the extra time to show us how the vans ramp system worked and went over some details. Paperwork was easy and quick. I would definitely recommend buying more cars in the future with them.

AP
ANDRAS P.
Lynnwood, WA
Nissan Rogue
02/20/2020 Category: Sales
Greta inventory!!
Dante helped us out, very professional and not too pushy, which is always appreciated!!

Longview, WA
Chrysler Town & Country SWB
02/20/2020 Category: Sales
Found my van for me
The sales people, Brandon, Dante, and even Rich himself, and other staff, were great- no pressure, just helpful. When the vehicle I went to see did not have all the features I had hoped, Brandon called me that he had located one that had my requirements- he was right.
I made a purchase.

PK
PAUL K.
Chehalis, WA
01/24/2020 Category: Sales
awesome
The sales and services were superbly awesome love the car

OG

RUSSELL R.
smart fortwo
01/11/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience!
I got a great car at a great price. The staff was available and informative. Im 2wks into the new car and its been flawless.

RACHAEL W.
Bellevue, WA
12/26/2019 Category: Sales
Fast Easy No Hassle
We came in to look at a Toyota Sienna that had low mileage. We were helped promptly. The car had been sitting a bit and needed a jump. We test drove it and decided to buy it because of the great price. They replaced the battery and battery terminal before sending us off with it (at our request). They did not make much money at all on the sale, but the sales guy was professional and efficient. Due to not having loan paperwork, the transaction went smoothly and very quickly. No complaints at all about the whole experience.