4.5

Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5Overall Rating 4.1/5
Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5Overall Rating 1.6/5

OM
OSBALDO M.
Lakewood, CA
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/06/2021
Made me feel welcomed
Found the car of my dreams here at Rich’s car corner Dante the sales man was awesome never felt pressured never felt uncomfortable always answered his phone to exchange info felt like he was one of the boys

NV
NINA V.
Quilcene, WA
02/06/2021
Very relaxed car buying experience!
I purchased a used Toyota SUV from Rich’s Car Corner and it couldn’t have been a better experience. My salesman Danny was very helpful and knowledgeable and gave me as much time as I needed to make my decision.
I would definitely purchase a vehicle from them again!

CE
CHRISTINE E.
Everett, WA
Jeep Liberty
01/31/2021
We had a wonderful experience and would definitely recommend going here!

AF
ANNA F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
01/30/2021
Awesome!!
Clean, friendly, helpful. An overall extremely pleasant experience in buying a car. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle

BN
BRANDON N.
Lexus ES 300
01/30/2021
It was a great experience. Danny got me in and out with no hassle.
I am extremely pleased that Rich's made buying a car a great experience. The only complaint I have is they promised me a new wheel to match the rest but I haven't got it yet. Other than that minor thing, I would recommend my family and friends to shop.

LG
LLOYD G.
Lake Forest Park, WA
01/25/2021
Pleased with the service
Great car lot, would buy from there again.

DUNCAN B.
Bellingham, WA
01/09/2021
Great NIssan 2009 Altima
Just bought a 2009 Nissan Altima and am loving the car so far runs great and is very clean. Hoping it can keep me going for a while down the road!

Everett, WA
Nissan Sentra
12/05/2020
Great atmosphere and undrstanding employees.
I very much like the atmosphere of the shop that Rich's Car Corner inhabits. There was some drama while looking for cars (but that was all on my end) and the employees were super understanding. I am very likely to return to that location again if I had the need and means to buy another car.

Bremerton, WA
Saturn VUE
11/28/2020 Category: Sales
In and out quickly
Got approved over the phone came in and was out quickly

JOHN K.
Bellevue, WA
11/25/2020 Category: Sales
Good buying experience
Saw a great deal on a Toyota at your dealership. Brandon did great in telling me my options in buying the car, and how I could get my mechanic to look at it before buying it. While driving it back home, I noticed a bad shake at 60-70mph on the highway. I didn't take it that fast when I test drove it on Aurora Ave. I told Brandon about the problem and said it could be something as minor as one of the wheels losing a balancing weight. Brandon said he would have it checked out and test drive it personally. When I got it back, I was happy to see that it was the problem and the car was in fine shape. It would have cost me money to have all 4 tires re-balanced, but he took care of that and I got the car.

It was also fun looking at all the muscle cars, GTO's, and motorcycles of my youth at the shop being restored.

Lynnwood, WA
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/21/2020 Category: Sales
Great customer friendly service
Very great service and customer friendly staff with great deals. Came in did a few test drives on a few cars and found the one I wanted and was out the door with it. Highly recommend this place if you are looking to buy your 1st car.

CO
CULLAN O.
10/17/2020 Category: Sales
Great shop
Wrecked my car that morning. Hit a couple dealerships, and messaged Rich's to ask if a car was still there. Within 5 minutes I got a response and I showed up. Guys let me check out the rides, pulled out a couple for me to try. Eventually decided on the first one. Danny hooked me up with financing, and was patient with me while my bank decided to freeze my card due to large charges, letting me come back the next day to complete it.

I've already suggested them to coworkers, and would totally return again (hopefully not too soon!)

JULIA R.
Redmond, WA
10/10/2020 Category: Sales
Great customer service ! Good selection, made it easy.
Super chillax and nice. First time getting a car and it was so quick and easy. I went in, looked around narrowed my options down to 3 cars, test drove them...then found the car I own and love now. I would recommend checking this place out!

DONALD S.
Kia Rio
09/26/2020 Category: Sales
luv the rio
Coming from Detroit in the 40's & 50's,...when I entered the dealership I was blown away...and Dante was most courteous and helpful.

AC
AMRATLAL C.
Riverbank, CA
Lincoln Continental
08/21/2020 Category: Sales
No haggle Great Service
My car buying experience is the best I ever had at Rich;s car corner, the Sales person name Brandon
was very helpful and caring,