Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52
4.5

Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Gig Harbor, WA
11/30/2019 Category: Sales
Would recommend
Finance was easy to get, Dante was great!

LT
LEONARD T.
Everett, WA
08/03/2019 Category: Sales
Buying car
I liked the car i tried and salesman was great

AL
Anthony L.
07/25/2019
Perfect place I come here again
This is a good car lot I will come again nice place I have been to a lot of car lot by far this one is top Ron Oak help me

KG
KEVIN G.
Oak Harbor, WA
Toyota Camry Hybrid
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Laid back no pressure sales
We walked away to look at other cars and dealerships and came back because no one else compared to Ron. No pressure, let us drive by ourselves, and I was comfortable buying from him. Totally recommend that for all dealerships.

Negatives is I took the car to a mechanic and found some issues I think should have been taken care of by the car corner. I have to sink a few hundred more into the car now.

Volvo S40
10/31/2018 Category: Sales
Great car, Great price
I was looking for the perfect combination of low mileage, good condition, and a great value. I did that, thank you Jim for helping me with the purchase of my cool blue Volvo!!!

LISA S.
Gold Bar, WA
Chevrolet Sonic
03/30/2018 Category: Sales
No pressure
No pressure to buy. Very friendly and helpful.

MONICA B.
Bellevue, WA
03/15/2018 Category: Sales
Fair Deal
I got a great deal and they replaced the cracked windshield, no charge

JEFFREY S.
02/24/2018 Category: Sales
Good
Efficient.

RONALD G.
Camano Island, WA
02/02/2018 Category: Sales
Salesman Ron is the guy to talk to !!!!!!!!!!!!
So far so good, bought a 2007 Honda Accord from Salesman Ron, great guy, very pleasant to do business with !!!!!!!!! May bring my daughter in for a car.

CA
CALVIN A.
LAKEWOOD, WA
01/18/2018 Category: Sales
Amazing
Great service fast communication. Made it super easy and got me the car I wanted!

MARVIN S.
UNIVERSITY PLACE, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/15/2017 Category: Sales
Well done!
My wife and I knew what we were looking for and how much we could spend. The only negative was that we had already left the lot before we got a counter offer. In the end Dante got us in the drivers seat of our daughters first ever car.

SG
STEVE G.
Mercury Sable
12/14/2017 Category: Sales
No pressure
There was no pressure..Ron was very efficient, and made buying a car easy and less stressful...

NW
NICOLE W.
Marysville, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
10/21/2017 Category: Sales
Very friendly. Not pushy.
We were treated very well. Our salesperson was layed back and friendly. Very easy transaction.

MICHAEL C.
Tulalip, WA
Oldsmobile Silhouette
10/05/2017 Category: Sales
what do you want in here?
You picked us up from some distance away. We found a vehicle we like. You got financing for us. The reason you did not get 5 star rating is that we felt the salesman kept trying to push us into a vehicle we told him we didn't like.

TAMMY B.

AIKO S.
Chrysler Cirrus
09/16/2017 Category: Sales
Honest People
This was the first time I was purchasing a car from a dealership. I was very impressed with our salesmen Mike. He was very upfront and honest about the vehicles I was interested in. When I took the car I ended up purchasing on the test drive he had the paperwork ready for me when I came back. I also had a few questions regarding the vehicle and he explained everything to me and didn't make me feel dumb for asking the questions. He took the time with me to make me feel comfortable purchasing the vehicle. I also had my Dad with me and he was impressed with Mike also. He said "You don't find too many used car salesmen like Mike." I felt like he wouldn't let me drive out of the lot with a bad vehicle or one he wouldn't drive.

GL
GREGORY L.
Fall City, WA
09/10/2017 Category: Sales
In and out.
Ever been held hostage at a dealer before? Manipulated to taking an up sale? Forced to look at cars you're not interested in?
Won't happen here.
I told them what I was looking for.
They showed me what I was looking for.
They got me out the door IN what I was looking for; within about an hour or two.

JEFFREY S.
Nissan Maxima
09/04/2017 Category: Sales
The car I bought had no surprises after my mechanic inspected it. They sold me exactly what I thought I was purchasing.
I felt that this was a pleasant experience. It was easy and the car is going to serve me well.

OO
OLUSEYI O.
Lynnwood, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/30/2017 Category: Sales
First car purchase
So far I love my car! They made the process very easy and got me into a better car than expected! Beyond happy with there service