4.5

Gig Harbor, WA
11/30/2019 Category: Sales
Would recommend
Finance was easy to get, Dante was great!

LT
LEONARD T.
Everett, WA
08/03/2019 Category: Sales
Buying car
I liked the car i tried and salesman was great

AL
Anthony L.
07/25/2019
Perfect place I come here again
This is a good car lot I will come again nice place I have been to a lot of car lot by far this one is top Ron Oak help me

KG
KEVIN G.
Oak Harbor, WA
Toyota Camry Hybrid
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Laid back no pressure sales
We walked away to look at other cars and dealerships and came back because no one else compared to Ron. No pressure, let us drive by ourselves, and I was comfortable buying from him. Totally recommend that for all dealerships.

Negatives is I took the car to a mechanic and found some issues I think should have been taken care of by the car corner. I have to sink a few hundred more into the car now.

Volvo S40
10/31/2018 Category: Sales
Great car, Great price
I was looking for the perfect combination of low mileage, good condition, and a great value. I did that, thank you Jim for helping me with the purchase of my cool blue Volvo!!!

LISA S.
Gold Bar, WA
Chevrolet Sonic
03/30/2018 Category: Sales
No pressure
No pressure to buy. Very friendly and helpful.

MONICA B.
Bellevue, WA
03/15/2018 Category: Sales
Fair Deal
I got a great deal and they replaced the cracked windshield, no charge

JEFFREY S.
02/24/2018 Category: Sales
Good
Efficient.

RONALD G.
Camano Island, WA
02/02/2018 Category: Sales
Salesman Ron is the guy to talk to !!!!!!!!!!!!
So far so good, bought a 2007 Honda Accord from Salesman Ron, great guy, very pleasant to do business with !!!!!!!!! May bring my daughter in for a car.

CA
CALVIN A.
LAKEWOOD, WA
01/18/2018 Category: Sales
Amazing
Great service fast communication. Made it super easy and got me the car I wanted!

MARVIN S.
UNIVERSITY PLACE, WA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/15/2017 Category: Sales
Well done!
My wife and I knew what we were looking for and how much we could spend. The only negative was that we had already left the lot before we got a counter offer. In the end Dante got us in the drivers seat of our daughters first ever car.

SG
STEVE G.
Mercury Sable
12/14/2017 Category: Sales
No pressure
There was no pressure..Ron was very efficient, and made buying a car easy and less stressful...

NW
NICOLE W.
Marysville, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
10/21/2017 Category: Sales
Very friendly. Not pushy.
We were treated very well. Our salesperson was layed back and friendly. Very easy transaction.

MICHAEL C.
Tulalip, WA
Oldsmobile Silhouette
10/05/2017 Category: Sales
what do you want in here?
You picked us up from some distance away. We found a vehicle we like. You got financing for us. The reason you did not get 5 star rating is that we felt the salesman kept trying to push us into a vehicle we told him we didn't like.

TAMMY B.