4.5

CLINTON C.
Renton, WA
10/24/2020 Category: Sales
Better than a lot of others!
Purchased a mini van a few days ago for cash. Negotiated a reasonable price and the salesmen I dealt with was sufficient. I liked the fact they don't twist your arm to buy or convince you of something you don't want or need. I would have given 5 stars if the vehicle I came to purchase wasn't being used as a loaner.

RAYMOND H.
Spokane, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/14/2020 Category: Sales
Patient crew
I had an idea of what i wanted to find for my daughter's first car. I looked at quite a few cars on so many lots but came back to Rich's corner because their cars were better condition for the price. I finally chose a volks wagon jetta with low miles. Took it to the mechanic to have it checked out and the car is in great shape. Much thanks to Ruch's corner and Andy

JON F.
Redmond, WA
Chrysler Pacifica
07/04/2020 Category: Sales
Easy to work with, no pressure purchase
Had a great car buying experience. Friendly staff that was great at being patient, letting me test drive a number of different vehicles, answering all my questions and not pressuring me into making any decisions. They offer fair prices for clean vehicles. I was able to find and purchase a reliable vehicle at my price point. Very happy with my overall experience. Paperwork was fast and drove off with the vehicle, no hassle.

05/23/2020 Category: Sales
Very Clean Cars
I looked at two cars and both were about as clean as can be inside and out. The prices are decent and the staff is nice.

Mount Vernon, WA
Kia Sedona
05/23/2020 Category: Sales
Fast service
The check engine light came on one day after I bought the car, which they were probably aware of, but, all-in-all, they were very nice and the process went seamlessly.

Gig Harbor, WA
11/30/2019 Category: Sales
Would recommend
Finance was easy to get, Dante was great!

LT
LEONARD T.
Everett, WA
08/03/2019 Category: Sales
Buying car
I liked the car i tried and salesman was great

AL
Anthony L.
07/25/2019
Perfect place I come here again
This is a good car lot I will come again nice place I have been to a lot of car lot by far this one is top Ron Oak help me

KG
KEVIN G.
Oak Harbor, WA
Toyota Camry Hybrid
05/01/2019 Category: Sales
Laid back no pressure sales
We walked away to look at other cars and dealerships and came back because no one else compared to Ron. No pressure, let us drive by ourselves, and I was comfortable buying from him. Totally recommend that for all dealerships.

Negatives is I took the car to a mechanic and found some issues I think should have been taken care of by the car corner. I have to sink a few hundred more into the car now.

Volvo S40
10/31/2018 Category: Sales
Great car, Great price
I was looking for the perfect combination of low mileage, good condition, and a great value. I did that, thank you Jim for helping me with the purchase of my cool blue Volvo!!!

LISA S.
Gold Bar, WA
Chevrolet Sonic
03/30/2018 Category: Sales
No pressure
No pressure to buy. Very friendly and helpful.

MONICA B.
Bellevue, WA
03/15/2018 Category: Sales
Fair Deal
I got a great deal and they replaced the cracked windshield, no charge

JEFFREY S.
02/24/2018 Category: Sales
Good
Efficient.

RONALD G.
Camano Island, WA
02/02/2018 Category: Sales
Salesman Ron is the guy to talk to !!!!!!!!!!!!
So far so good, bought a 2007 Honda Accord from Salesman Ron, great guy, very pleasant to do business with !!!!!!!!! May bring my daughter in for a car.

CA
CALVIN A.
LAKEWOOD, WA
01/18/2018 Category: Sales
Amazing
Great service fast communication. Made it super easy and got me the car I wanted!