Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

Seattle, WA
Dodge Magnum
01/23/2019 Category: Sales
dodge magnam 2005
I love the car runs great.I dont mind sitting in traffic now radio great.Thanks for all your help glen,larry

01/23/2019 Category: Sales
nice car
I love the car but i think you charged me 1000 dollars to much.price was 3999 on web site, payed 4999 then ten minutes after i told the sales man price changed on web site funny how that works. larry
Richard S. from Rich's Car Corner responded on 01/28/2019

please re score so we can make this right for you!

Rich

GJ
GARY J.
Lake Stevens, WA
01/20/2019 Category: Sales
Sons first car. Many to choose from in his price range.
We were able to find a decent car for a decent price. Sales guy, Ron was friendly and efficient. I would probably buy from them again.

JACOBB S.
Edmonds, WA
02/15/2018 Category: Sales
Good
It was great service just unhappy that the salesman (Dante) didn't tell me about the extra $500 down payment when we agreed on the $2000 for my trade in

VV
VICTOR V.
Sammamish, WA
Acura TL
12/13/2017 Category: Sales
2004 Acura
Overall good experience. No pressure and was able to test drive the car without any hassle. There was a good selection of cars and pices seemed very fair

HP
HERTAH P.
SUQUAMISH, WA
Pontiac Vibe
08/04/2017 Category: Sales
great salesman. Torque converter cylinoid was bad, 350.00 in and hour of new car
I think your salesperson was totally awesome and I would still buy the same car from you if I had to do it all again. Just wish we were told but was such a short trip it didn't hurt the car

JEFFREY C.
Lynnwood, WA
Chrysler 300
08/03/2017 Category: Sales
No product knowledge
Attention to dettails needs work.

KA
KATHLEEN A.
Seattle, WA
06/18/2017 Category: Sales
No Pressure Sale. My second purchase from this dealer.
I did my homework and knew the car I wanted before I arrived. Salesman Ron Oaks completed the sale process quickly and with no hassle. I was glad that I bought the 90 day warranty, because the car had an expensive but fixable problem.

JOHN B.
Marysville, WA
Subaru Legacy
03/30/2017 Category: Sales
I should have looked at it closer
I wound up a Rich's because I had a Craigslist search programmed for a Subaru Legacy wagon. The '03 that came up was a one owner, low mileage (for it's age) and well maintained. 95% of what I was looking for. My salesman, Ron Oak, seemed to be a straight shooter and didn't insult me with "closer" talk. Having sold cars and real estate I know it when I hear it and it pisses me off. No problem here. I had 3 items I wanted fixed. They were done quickly but one turned out to be an intermittent short in the turn signal stalk that, as Murphy's Law would have it, didn't present itself when their mechanic looked at it. It's still inoperative half the time. With the things that Soobs tend to need at around 100,000 miles done (head gaskets, timing belt, water pump) I didn't think too much about wheel bearings. I didn't hear it on my rest drive so it didn't make the list. The next day I heard it the next day and sure enough, the front wheel bearings are going out. Had I known I would have either insisted on them being repaired or a much lower price or I'd have backed out. It's about a $800 to $1000 fix that I wasn't counting on. That's on me though, it was sold "as is". Aside from this glitch I'm happy with the car and how efficiently Ron handled the transaction.

KA
KYLE A.
Sea Tac, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
08/04/2016 Category: Sales
Mechanical inspection?
I'm not sure that their vehicles go through inspection process or at least not a top-notch one. We purchased a vehicle just recently and they were up front about the 4 wheel drive not working but there are many other issues with the vehicle period after taking it home for 24 hours and doing a thorough examination of the Mechanicals I was able to assess multiple issues that they were not upfront about. Asked if it would be possible to back out of the purchase as the salesman told me he had a lady come in earlier that day and said she would purchase it with cash as is no questions asked. He asked the boss boss said no. I understand a Deal's a deal but they should have worked with me on getting some of these issues resolved. For a $7,000 vehicle I will be putting out at least $3,000 in repairs to make it fully roadworthy and safe. All they said they could do for me was take the tires off my trade in and put them on the newly purchased vehicle which cost them $67. I will not be purchasing another vehicle from the lot and I will be sure to tell no one about this lot. Really a big loss for them since I work in a shop of 130 technicians and we all talked Vehicles all the time. Could have been a good opportunity for them but they decided to be cheap instead of work with a possible future customer or lifelong customer.

AK
AARON K.
Kent, WA
Volkswagen Jetta
07/14/2016 Category: Sales
Not the best. Not the worst!
Friendly salesmen, quick and easy service, salesmen are not pushy but also not so talkative and inviting. Car lot is clumped together and tightly packed jammed with cars. Not an office setting on the inside.

SL
SHAWN L.
Sequim, WA
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/05/2016 Category: Sales
Happy with my car purchase
Sean made the process quick and painless. Initial salesman however, told me he was leaving early when I said I wanted to check out another car at another lot, but that I would be back. I guess he didn't want to sell a car. Ask for Sean, period.

TP
TRUEN P.
Portland, OR
Volkswagen EuroVan
08/13/2015 Category: Sales
Pretty Poor
Not great. Not real friendly. About what you expect from a used car dealership though. They sold me a car they had on the lot for months without having the title in-hand. Had to apply for lost title. They actually showed me what they paid for the vehicle on accident. Not very professional.

On the up side: Not high pressure. They could care less if I left with a car or not.

TK
TIM K.
Lacey, WA
09/25/2014 Category: Sales
Perhaps
very crowded car lot made me feel it would take a while to access a car to test drive. As it turns out the car I bought was easy to get. Pros are no pressure sales. I like to negotiate but he didn't lower his price although online price was already lower than sticker price. Anyways, 1 hour driving after my purchase the check engine light came on....taking $1000 to repair. I'm not accusing anyone of anything but I've heard resetting the computer can turn off the check engine light for a while such as test driving...So lesson learned is get auto mechanic opinion before purchasing a used car. The salesperson did suggest getting a mechanics opinion.

LV
LEVI V.
Burien, WA
Geo Metro
04/10/2014 Category: Sales
Little hassle
My car I great, only problems I have with it so far are that the check engine light came on while driving it home from the dealership (could be a minor or major problem) and the door panel clips I had to replace. Other than that I believe it's perfect. Thank you.

CODY H.
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE
02/13/2014 Category: Sales
Purchased a jeep should of waited..
Sounds good over the phone and then when you get to the dealership it feels more like your taking a risk then a trust worthy dealership.. Recently purchased a vehicle that test drove nice and quite but now 4 days later the exhaust is rattling like crazy the brakes squeel, a tire has a slow leak and the transmission is slipping... The warranty for a year is another 1000 bucks pretty much so of course I passed it up but now that's about how much I'll be spending to make this vehicle any good. At least the price was low.. Now I know why!