Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.5791381/5Overall Rating 4.5791381/5Overall Rating 4.5791381/5Overall Rating 4.5791381/5rating 4.5791381
Overall Rating 2.25993/5Overall Rating 2.25993/5rating 2.25993rating 2.25993rating 2.25993

Chrisian B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Always a pleasure
Jose is the best

WB
William B.
Oakland Park, FL
Professional Service Dept.
Roger is the service tech that I always go to when I bring my car in for service. He is Always professional and if I have any questions he Always answer them completely.

Diana R.
Hollywood, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Excelente servicio
Siempre la mejor atención
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to respond to our survey. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to providing for all of your future service needs at our service department. Providing us this “Five Star” report today is very much appreciated, as we all strive to make your visit as pleasant as possible and it mean so much to us when hear back from our best customers like yourself. We will continue to try to make every visit a pleasant one and hope to see you soon.

CL
Candy L.
Candy's Sonata
Convenient and in a timely manner. Quick service.

AN
Alfred N.
Tamarac, FL
Awesome service rep.
Stefano Vigil make you feel like family. Always ready to help.

Great

WM
Willie M.
My Rick Case Hyundai review revised
This review is based on my experience with Roger, the representative in Service that stepped in to assist when another Service agent failed to provide basic customer service.

Roger listened to my concerns regarding my experience with the other Service representative; not only did he assist in getting my vehicle serviced promptly (at least to the mechanics) but he did follow-up to advise when it would be completed. Although the 1st service agent wasn't at all someone I would care to do business with in the future; it was Roger which allowed me to finish my visit in less than 3 hours.

So I commend his taking the initiative when he realized one of his colleagues dropped the ball. I would welcome his assistance at any time in the future, if I find myself requiring services from Rick Case Hyundai in the future.

09/18/2019 Category: Service
Bad Customer Service is an invite for customers to take future service elsewhere
Service should take steps to educate customers about what to expect, especially first time arrivals, to their department. If the expectation is that customers line up in order and that cars are taken in order of how they line up, this should be well established and advertised so that everyone knows that's going on... its' bad business to assume customers know what to do, how to do it and what to expect upon arrival at a business, if the company doesn't take the initiative to explain how it operates.

Failing to do so, leads to ineffective communication, bad customer interactions and combative attitudes even among your customers as they fight to be "the first in line". Its also ineffective to have the customers answer the question about "who was first", when the business should establish that and in what order service will be provided.

If Rick Case Hyundai works on this effectively; then future visits by customers willing to put up with the quirks of a Service Department that doesn't make customer service their fist priority will be less of hurtful learning experience.
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you using our service department and look forward to serving you in the future. We would like to apologize to you for not fully meeting your expectation I will use this survey to discuss your visit and comments so we can all improve our service, so that on your next visit we can impress you enough to earn a “five star” rating.

NJ
Nneka J.
Miami Gardens, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Caring, and show he’s concerned
Jose is great!!!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
Na
None

Dora C.
2015 Hyundai Accent
Customer service is great
Tom Owen is so helpful and keep customers posted of how long your waiting time will be.

Sanchia B.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Tom always make sure I am well taken care of . They found a issue with my care and they drop at it immediately. Thanks again.

NS
Nihad S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Wow
Excellent all around

PJ
Patricia J.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure...Sales and Service people are always helpful and friendly.
I always feel free to recommend to Rick Case to my family and friends who are looking for a new car - not just for Hyundai, which is my brand of choice, but for any brand, new or used, that they represent. I have always had a positive experience at Rick Case Hyundai, and since my husband and I looked into getting a new car for my mother years ago, we have always gone with Hyundai. We chose the Sonata for my mother, and after that we purchased a Elantra for ourselves; one of my sisters purchased a Sonata, and another an Accent. Subsequently, we traded our Elantra for a Sonata. To date, between the five vehicles we have only had to do routine maintenance. When it comes time to trade in my Sonata, I know, even tough my husband has since passed away, I will be treated fairly and will get the best deal at Rich Case Hyundai. Rick Case Hyundai is THE BEST!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
5 Star
Excellent customer service!!! Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff.
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you using our service department and look forward to serving you in the future. We would like to apologize to you for not fully meeting your expectation and hope that on your next visit we could earn a “five star” rating.

HL
Howard L.
Excellent customer service.
They get me in and out very quickly and keep my car running like new.

Martha R.
Boca Raton, FL
Ernest Bynes
We have two Hyundais and we live in Boca Raton. I bring both autos down to Hyundai in Davie because of the service advisor, Ernest Bynes. I trust him and when something needs to be done I know that it really needs to be done. If not for him, I would probably go to Coconut Creek or Delray Hyundai.

2014 Hyundai Elantra

Bay Harbor Islands, FL
Everything OK Now. Spoke With Midgi
Averything OK now. Spoke with Midgi

09/16/2019 Category: Service
7500 Mile First Service Question About Location of Floor Jack Under Vehicle Jacking Points Not Answered
Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale is good.
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 09/17/2019

EF
Eugene F.
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 09/16/2019

Janice C.
Springfield, OH
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Travel review
I travel to South Florida at least once a year. Everytime that I am in South Florida I have my car serviced at Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale. The dealership is always clean and the employees are really helpful and friendly.
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 09/16/2019