Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.4888883/5Overall Rating 4.4888883/5Overall Rating 4.4888883/5Overall Rating 4.4888883/5rating 4.4888883
Overall Rating 2.23889/5Overall Rating 2.23889/5rating 2.23889rating 2.23889rating 2.23889

they honor your appointment
thank you for the good service..Our usual service rep was busy and since my husband is recovering from cancer I had another service rep help us....He was just as thoughtful and clear as to what had to be done...He brought the dirty filters in to show us and got us out as soon as possible...I am always appreciative of the kindness and helpfulness inwhat could be a stressful situation...

IV
Irina V.
good work
very good work

VS
Valencia S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
The mechanics.......
Very dissatisfied, the mechanics didn't fix the problem the 1st or 2nd time. Let's see if they get it right this time......the 3rd time in a 6 day period!!!!👎👎👎
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you using our service department and look forward to serving you in the future. We would like to apologize to you for not fully meeting your expectation and hope that on your next visit we could earn a “five star” rating. I trust that its all working well now, and I am very sorry that you had this issue, should you hae any further problems, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will be happy to get personally involved.

CL
Corrine L.
Miramar, FL
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Inspection feedback
The staff was very caring.
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to respond to our survey. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to providing for all of your future service needs at our service department. Providing us this “Five Star” report today is very much appreciated, as we all strive to make your visit as pleasant as possible and it mean so much to us when hear back from our best customers like yourself. We will continue to try to make every visit a pleasant one and hope to see you soon.

NB
Ninele B.
North Miami Beach, FL
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Jean Jacques
A great salesman, very knowledgeable and professional

MA
MUSAB A.
10/13/2018
PROFESSIONALISM
IN AND OUT IN NO TIME.

Julio R.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Service is excellent. When my car was finished it was covered in bird shit and there was dog shit on the roof. Don't know if someone was playing around or if you have someone there with a problem. I was really pissed. Ran it by the carwash. Sure as hell hope this dosnt happen again.
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the online survey and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to exceeding your expectation and providing you with our excellent service. It is very important for us to hear back from our best customers like yourself. We will strive to make each visit a pleasant one.

KG
Kelsey G.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Very welcoming and helpful to solve my problem

Juan S.
Tamarac, FL
First service
Overall service is Ok.
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the online survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to exceeding your expectation and providing you with our excellent service. Please let us know in the future how we can earn a 5 star rating as it is very important for us to hear back from our best customers like yourself.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Vb
Need lots of improvement

Tamarac, FL
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Unknown
Was unhappy that the rattle in my car is going to take more than one visit to fix and waste my time waiting for the car.
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey, and we are sorry to hear that your experience was not a ghood one and would like to see what we can do to make it right. We will give you a call on Monday to find out the details and try to make it right. Thank you once again for letting us know and for giving us this oppertunity to correct this situation.

SE
Shirley E.
Oakland Park, FL
10/12/2018 Category: Service
I was treated with respect and courtesy. My car was looked after and all of my concerns were addressed. When I went to pay for my car I was provided a detailed description of everything that was done and how it was fixed. As it was my first oil change after buying the car the service and everything was free which made it even better. Ernest my advisor was super and he provided excellent customer service care

acceptable
Better service dept.
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the online survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to exceeding your expectaion and providing you with our excellent service. Please let us know in the future how we can earn a 5 star rating as it is very important for us to hear back from our best customers like yourself.

John W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Easily accessibe
My appointment was on time and work completed toexpectation

GR
Gary R.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
RICK CASE is always out front and to serve
Always use Rick Case. I made an appointment online. I received a call within 5 minutes to confirm that appointment. I brought my car in for service and received it back within two and a half hours. Picking up my vehicle and paying for the vehicle was a breeze. What I recommend Rick Case. You bet

NS
Nihad S.
2015 Hyundai Equus
Good place overall
Fares, Abdel, and Earnest... great team

Jose A.
Hialeah, FL
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service Jose flechas is great and fast service

FS
Fanny S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Help customers
Im satisfied

Joel M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Not sure
Oil change shouldn't take a lifetime to change.
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the survey and we are truly sorry that we were unable to make your service visit a better one.We are presently in the approval process with the city to expand our service bays to improve the speed of service, thanks for your patience and we hope to able to earn 5 Stars in the future.

PE
Peronica E.
Miami, FL
10/10/2018 Category: Service
The atmosphere
My service advisor STEFHANO was great, he assured that my car will be ready by or before the time frame,He also kept me posted. I will greatly recommend Stefano as being one of the most greatest service advisors.Also the MECHANICS WHO SETVICED MY CAR THANKS
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 10/10/2018