Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5Overall Rating 4.48/5rating 4.48

Overall Rating 4.4606073/5Overall Rating 4.4606073/5Overall Rating 4.4606073/5Overall Rating 4.4606073/5rating 4.4606073
Overall Rating 2.2439/5Overall Rating 2.2439/5rating 2.2439rating 2.2439rating 2.2439

SF
Shirley F.
Tamarac, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly
I’ve always had great service
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the online survey and for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to exceeding your expectation and providing you with our excellent service. It is very important for us to hear back from our best customers like yourself. We will strive to make each visit a pleasant one.

Jansel D.

Overall satisfied

CG
Carmen G.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great attention for a warranty repair
My battery died less than 2 years after buying my new Tucson. Hyundai towed the car to Rick Case at no charge to me, and the service department was very fast and quick getting the battery replaced as well as performing two recall services that were due. Easy and very quick response. Thanks!

GL
George L.
Kissimmee, FL
They understand the consumer
They understand the consumer. I went in there with car trouble’s and they were able to locate all the problems while explaining it to me at a basic knowledge level helping me understand more about my car and what they do. Very professional courteous and they’re not there to sell you

PS
Patrick S.
Tamarac, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Staff
It was a great experience

QW
Quinton W.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
My service was fast, the people were nice and accommodating see that I didn’t have an appointment.

Brian S.
Hollywood, FL
Consistently bad service
Rude, defective products, can’t return a phone call. Switching to Toyota
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for responding to this survey, I am sorry that the service you recieved was not what we strive to provide, and that you had an engine failure on your vehicle. Hyundai does have a limited coverage on loaner vehicles and will cover rentals under certain conditions such as repairs as was needed to your vehicle. I will follow up with you to find out what actually took place so we can make sure this is not repeated. Once again my apology on our communication and hope the actual repairs completed met the high standards we try to attain.

Cheri C.
Wilmington, IL
08/14/2018
Outstanding Dealership
My daughter is in college down in Florida, I am in Chicago. Her car was running really bad and it was going to cost way too much to fix. She goes here to Rick Case Hyundai, walks in just a mess (crying and stressed out because she is so far from me and her car is breaking down). Immediately Jose, Adriel and the managers tended to her, she explains what is going on and how she is in a very tight budget but needs a car. They were so kind and accommodating, kept reassuring that everything will work out. Well they were right, my daughter walked in there with a face full of tears and walked out with an ear to ear grin. I cannot thank you all enough for making this as easy and less stressful as possible and, most of all, for making my daughter comfortable and at ease with her very first car purchase. I am coming down to Florida for Christmas and I am definitely stopping by to say thank you in person!

RD
Rossana D.
Hollywood, FL
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The person who assisted me
I am very sorry not to remember the name of the person who attended, I was extremely kind and responded to all my preconceptions and doubts.

The service was quite fast and efficient, my car was in excellent condition.
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to respond to our survey. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to providing for all of your future service needs at our service department. Providing us this “Five Star” report today is very much appreciated, as we all strive to make your visit as pleasant as possible and it mean so much to us when hear back from our best customers like yourself. We will continue to try to make every visit a pleasant one and hope to see you soon.

RD
Ruth D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Your employee Sam Neely
Your representative, Sam Neely, was wonderful. He was both proficient and informative. Mr. Neely explained exactly what my car needed and your service department delivered. When it comes time for me to get a new Hyundai I will be returning to Rick Case Hyundai and it will be all because of the care I was given by Mr. Neely, you are fortunate to have such a valuable employee. Thank you again, Ruth Marvin Dobson

LP
Lyncoln P.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Hyundai genesis oil change
The service provides was great by the lady who helped me.

Mark S.
Hallandale Beach, FL
Prompt Service
Service was taken care of in a timely manner thanks to service manager Ernest Byner.

AF
Andrea F.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/13/2018 Category: Service
The service department was great.
I was greeted at the door of the service department. They were very friendly and I give them an A+ for my car being ready on time . The cashier was rude with a bad attitude but the service department was excellent.
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 08/14/2018

LR
Lorentien R.
West Park, FL
08/12/2018 Category: Service
The people are friendly and the location is convenient
5 stars excellent facility

Marianna B.
Hot Springs, AR
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Ernest is the very best
Ernest is the best. Treats you like your family. All your employees should be as professional and courteous.

08/11/2018 Category: Service
My wait was not very long
Sam was prompt is getting back to me
COLIN L. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate you using our service department and look forward to serving you in the future. We would like to apologize to you for not fully meeting your expectation and hope that on your next visit we could earn a “five star” rating.

Rhonda M.
Customer friendly
My service agent was very nice and customer friendly.

PG
Patricia G.
Waynesboro, PA
Wonderful
Everyone was extremely helpful and friendly, could not have had a more pleasant experience for the first time with this dealershio.

Regina B.
Pompano Beach, FL
08/11/2018 Category: Service
The customer service is amazing! And everyone here is very attentive and friendly!
MILLARETH K. from Rick Case Hyundai Fort Lauderdale responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the online survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to exceeding your expectation and providing you with our excellent service. Please let us know in the future how we can earn a 5 star rating as it is very important for us to hear back from our best customers like yourself.